Bruh

Fuck this..

Attached: 599161CA-2B66-415F-BAE3-4F7CD33B44CF.jpg (750x1000, 620K)

>canada
>is cold
mental that

Seems cool. I hate the Australian heat man, fuck it to death. I’ve never experienced cold like that but I think I’d prefer it to the Aussie summer.

>not having freedom to keep you warm

is that celsius

It's fucking boiling here.

Nah, it's Kelvin to inth power

If you like death yeah it would be better, not defending our shit summers that won't fuck off but at least we can go outside without actually dying.

Superior life thrives in the cold. Get fucked niggers and insects.

>leaf

Attached: canadatropicana.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>tfw 30 minute drive from orange groves
South Central Florida has some perks.

Don't crack your block, treat your diesel fuel too

It's so miserable in the summer though

OP lives on Pluto.

I know that feel user. Used to work north of the oilsands during the winter. It gets so cold that when you breathe in your lungs freeze. The frigid air slices between your joints, your coffee freezes before you have time to finish it.
Not fun at all when you first start out, but you will emerge a Man when you leave.

>Celsius
disgusting

why did I laugh so hard at that

Who /comfy/ here?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-10 san antonio weather - Google Search.png (632x467, 20K)

its actually farenheight

Fuck off Ghost

It fucking sucks living here. Not only is everything more expensive, but the cold destroys all of your shit.

How many illegal immigrants live there?

Hambone

If you can't embrace it then you need to move elsewhere.

None, they all go to the major cities... although I have seen a few black people up here

It crosses over at -40 so its roughly the same either way

Lmao just put on a scarf

Stay mad

its physically impossible to "embrace" -50.

it was sunny and above freezing in Northern Alaska today go figure.

it’s proven that heat reduces brain function. you’re smarter when it’s cold out. hmmmmm...

Attached: 2E368C16-17F8-47B3-84CA-5C45F7C94AEE.jpg (550x457, 13K)

The thing i like most about the states is that we have a state that is half the size of the continental us that is more northerly than most canadian provinces and also the place that has arguably had the highest temperature recorded on earth, which is smack dab in a massive desert within our borders. So for however much the other colonies like to talk about how wild and rugged their lands are and how extreme their climate is, there is always a fat american in a flat bill and ill fitting jeans that is somewhere more extreme.

Attached: cold.jpg (700x1027, 169K)

Hahaha suck it up muhammad, I guess trou d'eau's gibs program didn't inform the ragheads about winterchan.

schools cancel when there's too much snow
life should be cancelled at -50°

Mad? Over what? I’d hate to be in such hot weather

oh it is you just have to wait a little while

Post the in-store temperatures and there'll be an end to the horror.

Attached: therm.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: eh.png (1290x704, 420K)

It's not even that hot

>None, they all go to the major cities... although I have seen a few black people up here
What’d they steal