I am the smartest person on this board. Taking questions and suggestions for improving society

I am the smartest person on this board. Taking questions and suggestions for improving society

continuation of thread from last night

Attached: pepe_genius.jpg (1070x1004, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/17/470786922/professor-who-solved-fermat-s-last-theorem-wins-math-s-abel-prize
triplenine.org/Vidya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are traps gay?

given that they still emit a male aroma which will have reacting affects on your psyche and subsequent hormonal dumps within your body - yes.

Based, but what about if it’s just pictures?

What is your IQ?

in the same way that a primal trigger and hormone dump is created when you see a naked woman, the same is true when you see a penis and a penis. you may also discover some trap sites are only available to US IP addresses. really makes u think

>you may also discover

Attached: 7F02BC79-C752-43BD-9A7D-6E7AF0E32708.jpg (300x222, 8K)

How do we reduce the national debt?

What is you favorite part of yangs policy?

>I am the smartest person on this board.
Because I have been away for the last couple days. Don't worry, it's all on you still - I'm going back to bed.

you already know the answer but are lacking the gall to carry out the necessary measures

1. kill the rothschilds
2. media blackout
3. shut off the gibs
4. let things sort themselves out

get a proxy or VPN and try it

far higher than yours

user, I’m not going to spend my time on trap sites.

Attached: F9C849B6-B237-4E7C-BC81-635D3D95ED79.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Bullshit you idiot. Because i am.

Is an orbital ring space elevator a feasible project

is there an afterlife?

fag

How would you go about proving to me you are indeed intelligent beyond a reasonable doubt ? Care to elaborate on what the three torus model is ? if you are unfamiliar then your claims are a Larp. Would enjoy some discussion on this topic though...

>far higher than yours
Fuck off Owen Benjamin

give away hugs and weed

print 20 trillion dollars of money and pay off the debt

How do I perform a convolution integral without knowing the Laplacian?

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

>Questions
Alright, I have one...
Are you a big guy?

You expect ppl here to actually be educated? Kek

No that's Paddock IQ not permitted to be uttered by mortals

Is that why you feel comfortable here?

How do you feel about this?

Attached: 8131E617-73D1-4D12-9398-E4B155B0F34F.jpg (800x606, 74K)

How does the three torus model applicate to the production and maintenance of the internal combustion engine?

What makes you think I feel comfy here?

afterlife, yes, but not in the way that we may be thinking of it. this life is a test to determine if our soul is worthy of higher ascension.

three torus model is nature's repetition in all things, including orbitals, earth's gravitational field, and the shape of the universe

weedheads are not worthy of consideration

>Taking questions and suggestions for improving society
Too stupid to realize you're not in charge of jack shit.
Too stupid to need suggestions.
It's over mother fucker.

Attached: 1528687864989.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Good because I am about to fuck everyone's shit up

Provide the proof to Fermat's last theorem

I have 3 revolutionary inventions. what do you have? orders from middle management? mine come from God

I'll answer you within the span of this thread

No they don't

God wants sweet F all to do with you

p h a c t

it's already been done
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/17/470786922/professor-who-solved-fermat-s-last-theorem-wins-math-s-abel-prize

is that why I'm going to Rome

If you have 3 dogs, which one of them is an ostrich?

Who gives a shit?

>The Abel Prize carries a cash award of 6 million Norwegian kroner — around $715,000 at today's exchange rates.

Attached: EBD34F6E-5851-4E23-AA45-B385BF192EDD.png (193x243, 19K)

>but not in the way that we may be thinking of it
elaborate

you, apparently.

When will the US have it's next civil war?
Bonus Question: How does it turn out?

Attached: 1549481674484.png (607x582, 36K)

Post IQ from a renowned/valid test. Alternatively, provide evidence of membership in an ultra high-IQ society.

We've spoken before, didn't like you then and I don't like you now.

So take your bullshit thread and shove it up your ass

Can you list your inventions?

I'm asking YOU to explain it to judge your intelligence by how much you understand, since you claim to be the smartest person on the board. Start with how they reasoned that a proof was even possible.

Prove it and I'll give you some decent suggestions.

You could either answer that question comedically, literally or sarcastically.

Literally i would answer the torus model provides the evidence for the natural evolutionary current which will in turn lead to the understanding of things like moores law and technological advancement which will inevitably lead to things like the internal combustion engine.

Sarcastically the Torus is a ford .

But do you truly understand what the center of the Torus is ? care to elaborate on that point. Also what is your perspective on the KJV and the return of christ and its relationship with the tech revolution /.

And comedically?

why dont you like me fren? I've always been kind to you.
please review the golden rule.

1. ability to detect poison
2. anti-gravity
3. glass amalgam

I have a unified theory similar to the CTMU which is focused on unification of globalized religion and science while retaining identity and focusing on self sustainability in urbanized environments. You go first if you want to share some ideas and make the world a better place.

Can you provide evidence that you've discovered anti-gravity technology?

I just don't like you

List some of these societies you deem valid.

Triple Nine, Prometheus, Mega Society, Poetic Genius Society, etc.

Yeah lets see this anti gravity , is it derivitive of the 369 and teslas works ? magnets ?

Posting in the LARP thread
So how would you solve immigration?

Attached: 1551919120866.png (1600x1600, 340K)

BUT REALLY HOW DO THEY WORK?

Couldnt help but chuckle at the saturation in this photo on the triple 9 .

Attached: home2.jpg (270x270, 45K)

What will it take to push the comfort zone to lower qualitative values senpai

triplenine.org/Vidya

Fun page to creep for the lurkers.

elliptical curves and modular forms

that hurts me user, i've always enjoyed our conversations. i'm sorry you don't feel the same.

why would I do that?
no magnets involved. electricity is

how?

>globalization
trash

immigration is a decision, not a problem

>joining a high-IQ society.
They are all literally people between 130 and 140, and some absolute autists at the high end.

No actually intelligent person joins these things.

Told you

don't lie

so you

lie

Got it.

Attached: Bishop.jpg (220x293, 6K)

Have you ever taken psychedelics? Do you take any supplements? If so what do you take? If not, why not?

Some do for networking opportunities, finding potential spouses or romantic interests, meeting new friends.The Mega Society (IQ 176+) actually has an annual magazine that compiles the scientific literature of each of the individual members for that year and presents a synopsis of their work in a truncated format. I would assume that most of them would be considered pretty intelligent after about five minutes of conversation with them.

All these digits are making me woozy.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (465x550, 39K)

" oh look he used one of my lkimited understandings of the word globalized " you realize that doesnt mean it is a top down power structure right ? Only a wannabe genius of the 130 or below tier would believe that the world isnt naturally leading isself to a unification. Its about the type of unification we encourage which is important user. This unificatioin calls into ideas of protecing your own individualism, trying to help the world at large understand the true value of their inherent individualism as well as their populations. My model in no way denies any previous models worthiness. Moreso it calls into question the context and true source of the ideas our societies are based upon. And why is it that those ideas have emerged. ( for the purpose of the propogation of the flow of the evolutionary current) . Fuck off back to lalaland where you are surrounded by idiots who make you feel superior. When you are met with an actual point of Logic but its beside one of your precious Fnords you immediately dismiss it. You are definitely far from the smartest person on this board and that title i will much more likely give to Langan.

How much wood?

Attached: woodchuck.png (1240x696, 1.48M)

Remain Concerned

toodle loo

Saw this in a thread earlier. Your thoughts?

Attached: 8CE939FB-9FB6-4D24-AF91-EB3F148962A3.jpg (750x895, 560K)

who are the Observers? who will watch the watchers?

no. zinc and iron occasionally. i tend to favor red meat.

bureaucratic paperwork is boring

why is that fren

don't leave fren! I like talking to you

>how?
Hmm, ok I'll bite.

Social: describe the foundational logical fallacy in Kantian philosophy and how it negatively impacts our society.

Scientific: describe the logical fallacy in Cantors diagonal argument.

Spiritual: share a spiritual insight.

How do I get as good at shitposting as you?

Did you go to college? What's your major if so?

Nice digits. Posted a question above but forget it you’re a science weenie. I wanted to talk politics.

>there's a afterlife
>no way to sleep forever

Attached: 34.jpg (346x146, 4K)

Do you think Leafland is doomed user?

Lmfao, go on. What about them? You've demonstrated no understanding as of yet. Nice digits tho

Attached: Blackstar2016-01-13_0355.png (1600x970, 816K)

How do I show that "the C∞ module Γ(TM) over a differentiable manifold M has a basis in any global chart" is false?

at this time I will refrain from exposing who I think is pulling the strings because I haven't yet determined if I'm in agreement with them.

Langan, is that you? or are you just one of his fanboys?
post your theory then, which you mentioned further up. I don't know what you want me to say, unless you are willing to post or share some ideas from it. I have acknowledged your post.

'logical fallacy' is a fallacy. I refuse to answer your question within the framework which you've presented it to me.

a spiritual insight - this life is a test to see how you perform. why would an all knowing figure want those incapable of handling their already limited responsibilities in an irresponsible way to have even more power? it's a test to see if you are worthy of ascension.

I will review your breadcrumbs after 300 posts, but perhaps let me know WHY you are mentioning them. you seem angry with me user

I'm not thinking about it I'm listening

>smartest person
no person is posting on here
we are all bots

Attached: C2075762-6712-46F0-AD24-1(...).png (1000x1000, 419K)

>'logical fallacy' is a fallacy.
Explain yourself.

Humans are AI

makes 0% difference to me

what does

it's a framework and labeling system to dismiss and confine your opponent's position. it's akin to Marxists calling someone a racist. it's discrediting merely by the label itself

Humans being AI

Do you think technology is going to provide an alternate means of ascension in our lifetime?

Ok, you're not very smart. Keep on larping and have fun.

>I am the smartest person on this board.

Bah, you can't even offer disproof of relativity.

shitty larp

I doubt it. You're probably good with numbers but shit at words and consequently communication and elaborating like most people who claim to be geniuses are. I would love it if you were to prove me wrong on this as I am tired of carrying the burden of communication and elaboration on my own, but I doubt you will. Experience doesn't lie.

creation is the next (positive) evolutionary step of mankind. those at the tail end of of the bell curve are the most creative of our species.

the greatest pleasure and litmus of intelligence for those on the tail end, is watching others struggle and grow with what interests them, that is when you see their soul glow. you may relate to how God feels when he sees this in us, to how a father may feel when he sees his child learning to walk.

I merely asked you to rephrase your question, or present something interesting or mentally stimulating

>you can't devote 3 years to composing an academic paper to disprove relativity within the span of this short thread
k

read the thread and determine for yourself. there are multiple tiers of complexity for human communication. the highest includes understanding the importance of phonetic word choice, structure, and abstract nuanced references to external topics and ideas.

where do you recommend I go once I visit Rome?