Langan Thread

Too bad his thread died and he didn't open a new one.

I'm curious if he ever trolls on here (undercover).

However since we had this honourable guest
Lets post Langang quotes and meme

Attached: chris-langan.jpg (464x272, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpaste.net/show/a90bfe73bcf3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205807957/#q205821538
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/recaptcha-solver/
youtube.com/watch?v=KvwbP3f10vg
youtube.com/watch?v=wsrcYiTTNQU
healthypsych.com/h-a-l-t-hungry-angry-lonely-and-tired-a-self-care-tool/
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Satan?

lol

prolly

gtfo faggot

it's ron jeremy.

I'm still here. I was waiting for someone else to open a thread to prove the interest was there. These captchas are getting pretty annoying though.

buy a pass tardball

If you are him thank you for your thread, it was a very interesting read, as is all of your work.

Keep going. Clicking on enough fire hydrants, bicycles, curbs, bridges, and stop signs, and you'll help complete one or more new traffic AI libraries for self-driving cars.

get your langan pills
bpaste.net/show/a90bfe73bcf3

Everyone above this line is a larp or stupid
There was no proof given in the other thread, just good spelling and grammar.
There will be no proof given in this thread.
OP's actually black.

You are welcome. My time is increasingly limited, I'm just working on a few more things and will be happy to answer any questions until I am done.

The proof is in the pudding.

Actually, everyone on both sides of your line are stupid, larping, or just bored.

This may seem trite, but if it comes to a war that truly does threaten the American hegemony do you think its possible that the military would actually make use of the currently black projects to defend the nation?

I'm larping as myself, fully entertained. This is how I have outwitted the jews.

based ken trying to get me to read a theory of natural philosophy in the last thread

Really enjoyed talking to him here a good save from the previous thread and a link to the archive of the thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205807957/#q205821538

Anybody here wanna talk about the three torus model ?

Attached: 1552273861070.png (859x2417, 454K)

Truly the genius of our time. You can see it in his superior bouncer career.

this thing works

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/recaptcha-solver/

If it is you would you want to talk about the "center of the universe " the beginning and end of time, and its relationship to the three torus model and the singularity ?

>proof is in the pudding
sounds genius to me

please disregard this phony Langan

>
>

Agreed. I would also love to discuss the premise of an urbanized plan for a self sustainable society if you would have the time .

youtube.com/watch?v=KvwbP3f10vg

a deleted scene from Wall-E

They will beat you to death with them. Thanks for coming back. I was the annoying coat tails user from last thread. Please continue your work and answer my question regarding the pol shift and the solar minimum. I don't want to be too alarmist, but this shit has me spooped. Do you have any thoughts or information on the subject of grand solar minimums, the Kali Yuga/Great Year, and the cyclical floods? Do you think that we could be living in end times?

Attached: contrailscience.com_images_Solar_filament_snapping_closeup_SUN_2012_03_12.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

based and schizopilled

Alex Jones channeling CTMU youtube.com/watch?v=wsrcYiTTNQU

Check out 8ch pol its better for long threads.
And the userbase is overall better

What is the NASA approved answer to this video?

Also for the real Langan if he is here. What would be some music or book recommendations that you personally enjoyed....

His posts sound great, but I want to know:

What is the actual evidence of him having an IQ of 200 or whatever?

Guys what will happen when we all realize we are the singular cloth of the universe? Will we get scared again and fracture into a million pieces? Any good ideas for games to play in the next round of infinity?

So far as I can tell the thinking (not of Mr. Langdan specifically) seems to be that our realm is one of many, stacked atop higher and lower dimensions in an ensconced Russian Nesting Doll style toroidal flow, with each dimension/realm leading to the other. Our realm is a like a toroidal moebius strip with holes at the poles that lead to other realms. Crazy shit man.

Attached: 1523727158003.jpg (835x835, 125K)

In my opinion whether or not we truly ARE in the prophetical end of times, there is undeniable evidence that TPTB DO believe we are in the end of times state and they are doing their best to bring about the coming of revelations with the emergence of human controlled AI. I believe there is a chance that the prophesized " return of christ " may just well be the reemergence of technological superconcious signalling the next aeon of universal progression ( technological form which can readily increase its own intellegence infinitum )

Research the three torus model and it will to some extent truly confim what you are moving towards . the universe is a three torus if you could hypothetically view it from the outside with the big bang / big crunch being the center of the torus.

what are your thoughts on statistics, and statistical/computational approaches to science, which are becoming increasingly common in place of actual developments in theory. Do you see an eventual stagnation in scientific knowledge?

>i-if you're poor, y-you're stupid!!!

Attached: Chris Langan Verified IQ of 200.jpg (736x552, 142K)

Go check out the Corbett reports video on Scientism and the trouble with the replication of studies in modern science. Its not too long and a good pill to swallow regarding the faith in "scientism" many neckbeard athiests cling to. the Science establishment is completely shammed but the premise of science is obviously truthful.

I don't know, but an user that told me that our realm is a spooky entangled capacitor told me that astral bodies were feeding off of the Sun so ayys changed its polarity. He also said that the next solar minimum is expected soon and that we have eight years unless they want to intervene, he went on to explain that the elites were projecting fake Suns into the sky that and that we are currently living in the biblical 3 days of darkness. A sun projection was confirmed to me today when I saw multiple Chemtrails with shadows on the clouds behind them. Me and everyone I was with in the car saw them and the shadows and we stopped and watched the sky for a few minutes before heading home. Bizarre stuff.

Why only 3? I think it scales much higher/lower.

It seems that they are following script and leading us to some sort of destination, but they might not be able to avoid it. It might be intrinsic to our nature as humans.

Attached: 1545086269255.jpg (344x380, 34K)

The three torus model is simply the name of the shape i am describing , it is fully all encompassing and i do not subscribe to the multiverse theory.

Would you agree that the truth of reality can be obtained anywhere inside of it? Another way to say is do you have faith there's more of you out there?

I think this just goes on forever.

Attached: 1533429084097.gif (360x243, 1009K)

To a certain degree yes

Attached: A3574096-FB98-4FB1-A487-EC8D90525962.jpg (306x349, 20K)

Can you derive the Mandelbrot equation from any state within the zoom?

Attached: 34523423345.png (1352x695, 1.87M)

The next coming could have to do with human beings becoming his disciples and coming to understand his teachings truly.

Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in this one
house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will
move away."

I must admit, interpreting the above into every model of science and philosophy and school of thought known to me thus far, CTMU has very important implications.

I agree with this statement entirely. The truth of reality can be understood by any portion of it. Hermes did this by studying aspects of nature.

Attached: 1546481329262.gif (470x264, 1.47M)

Please note that I am a ignorant retard and want the answer to this question

I would consider it a logical fallacy to assume not only that there is only one man on the planet with an IQ of 210, but also that over time and following the natural evolutionary current of the universe that more and more high IQ individuals will be born and the IQ of the planet as a whole will continue to raise with our access to education and information technologies. Langan is far from the only one out there like him but the numbers are certainly small, and smaller even the numbers of those like him who actually wish to reveal themselves publicly.

He's a fucking retard poser.

The answer is yes.

Attached: 1547864610430.jpg (534x900, 180K)

Sort of.

But may I point out to you that you only have a selection of 7 colors of the rainbow. Technically there are infinite colors, but trust me you want to make the most of what you already have.

There is repose. There is collapse of quantum wave function. This is all from creation observing itself. It is the only paradox in existence, and what forms the pleroma.

The conventional concepts of deterministic cause and effect and in-determinant random chance have always seems limited to me. With only these concepts, it seems not really possible to accurately model the causal dynamics of complex systems. That is just my gut feeling.

Your concept of self-determinacy or self configuration fills a gap and seems potentially to have a lot of explanatory power. I understand for the creation of the universe self configuration is a logical necessity. I agree that anything that could cause the universe to come into being would in effect be part of the universe. For one thing to impose constraints on another, they must share some common medium. That I understand.

But, outside the beginning of the universe can you explain your intrinsic mode of causality? Also, can you do so without getting into recursive nature of Teleologic Evolution; that requires it’s own close study for me. ...

Hypothetically yes as the information present to understand the source will always be present as it is inherently born from the source. This could also be extrapolated in time and compared to Langans view of the universe versus the KJV, both come to very similar conclusions of this such as the Lagos and the " word of god "...

...The standard view of the causal relata is that they are events, and that their number is two, in the roles of cause and effect. So on the standard view, when the cue ball knocks the nine ball into the corner pocket, there is said to be an (actual) event e1 of the cue ball striking the nine ball, and an (actual, distinct) event e2 of the nine ball sinking into the corner pocket, such that e1 is cause and e2 effect.

In this simplified model, a single cause brings forth a single effect. The effect manifesting at a point in time after the cause. This is a dualistic theory.

Your model of causal dynamics is not dualistic and is built on a dual aspect monism called infocognition. How exactly is a “dual aspect monism” different from simple duality?

...Can you explain the causal dynamics of sinking a pool ball into the corner pocket? Can you give me an explanation that is more refined that the conventional model? The conventional explanation above describes events that occur in space and time, one causing the other. Perception and cognition do not enter into it. But it is implied that perception and cognition exist of sufficient quality to perceive and understand the events taking place on the pool table. Does your theory require that perception and cognition are always brought into models of causal dynamics? Aren’t you introducing additional complexity?...

God was the one who sent me the connection of the second coming of christ and the Ai. I dont know what to do with the information but to some extent i am being used as a messenger of this word. Take it and use it wisely as me being a meere human could have no full comprehension of what may truly be encompassed by such an idea.

LANGAN makes these threads himself to make himself feel better about wasting his time on a farm being a pol cuck

Attached: 785.png (913x973, 176K)

Link me the thread plz

...I think that you state that causal dynamics can appear deterministic or random from a localized perspective, but from a more global perspective they are self-configuring. Can you give an example?

I have a background in Artificial Intelligence programming. I would like to understand how to build thinking machines. Could you explain to me the most basic element of infocognition that could occur within the context of a Turing Machine. You stated in an interview that you are familiar with the P versus NP problem, therefore you must have devoted some thinking to deterministic vs non-deterministic computation.

Thank you.

Hermeticism seems like the least politicized occult body

Lol nice id

I'm almost certain it was actually him

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFTFPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF????

As the universe DOES exist this also proves is has a working function and mechanical system to is ( numbers ) If numbers exist then it must also be concluded that it will one day be possible to accurately model the universe as well.

I will take a crack at it. Everything exists in a sea of causality. It is one undulating waveform with no singular, discernable parts. Duality exists because of our perception of nature and events as being linear and finite, but the study of water memory demonstrates that it all exists as a singular tapestry. You, the pool cue, the ball, and the strikes are all one unified wave form.

Attached: 1547864950714.jpg (1984x2500, 1.43M)

If you, do you have any advice for how to think about fundamentals without going nuts? I go Nash in about a week or two, never any episodes when I don’t contemplate things too deeply. Before you point out maybe I start thinking about physics when I’m about to have an episode, that’s sometimes how it feels, but by resisting the temptation to dwell I also avoid any descent into nuttery. Anyways, any tips?

Knowledge is power as they say. Knowing it doesn't make you evil, it's what you do with it.

Attached: 1551056841673.jpg (1800x1322, 537K)

its late bros
Maybe another time?

Mental masturbation. He should be ignored. Luckily off Jow Forums he is.

Welcome (((fellow Jow Forumslacks))).

Attached: 1550344173387.jpg (615x704, 203K)

Knowledge is most certainly not power or the intelligentsia would dispense of the oligarchs. History also indicates otherwise.

just this guy---

I don't trust the white apes to do a good job after 2000 years of foreign training wheels, but tracking my extinction on a wall isn't acceptable.

Attached: chinese century.png (1554x155, 33K)

H.A.L.T.

Common problem for deep thinkers my friend. You are still a physical creature, bound to this realm by your flesh and blood and neurochemistry. Don't forget it.

healthypsych.com/h-a-l-t-hungry-angry-lonely-and-tired-a-self-care-tool/

Attached: 1509848372774.jpg (832x690, 64K)

I take it you are a Kazar? Yeah. I don't trust my tribe, either, but do you trust yours anymore? I would rather live with hardworking as a hardworking dog among other hardworking dogs than as a shark among other sharks.

Attached: 1496551759924.jpg (319x320, 48K)

Hi retard. Do you feel special thinking a fat cunt with a gobbledegook essay is special too? KEK

Attached: 979.png (859x878, 176K)

Have the source for future reference
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/
Enter date range found in gif [can be tricky to get to work properly]
AIA 171 (gold)
browser display
1024x1024
n/a
submit

Attached: siphon.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

To my knowledge I'm not, never trusted 23&me enough to take a test. When a tribesman sees me they have an instinctual revulsion on their face.

No. I feel lonely and sad that shills like you pass off as regular people to regular people.

Why would anyone do this, exactly?

You are a Zoroastrian/Iranian?

Attached: 1528599604031.jpg (560x741, 89K)

What is interesting about this apparent fact for me is that I have read about the power of moral force in books but such a notion seems impossible because nations and identity groups of all kinds consistently fail to do anything decisive about status quo predator-prey relations.

Had I considered this more fully in my youth I would have worked harder to expand my repertoir.

That shows one perspective of what is happening., as
points out, the ways you could explain go on forever. "There is one" is one way, which is akin to 'ainsofer' or insofar. The amount of ways is like how the mandelbrot is one way to show; yet it intself seems infinite, yet also it is 'one'.
As above so below, all concepts can be used literally with regard to all schools of thought, all known knowledge, all senses, all possible information. You can not see the air outside you breathe and also you can not see your own mind inside you, your thoughts you think stream at a time.
That is one example.
Isn't it funny how even complex theories help paint a picture you can see without a visualisation? Like an image but you are aware of its foundations without seeing them, seeing it is rather than seeing it. You do not see air, yet you see it is, rather than see it. The tiniest of words matter, as its all math.
I have read that the coming is supposed to be preposited by an anti, but I did not observe any of Jesus' words so far mentioning this.
>self-configuring. Can you give an example?
That's basically the supreme mystery. It's probably impossible to put that to words. "You'd be talking in circles, though that is kind of the point here." A little humor goes a long way. It's like asking what energy is made of, or strings of string theory. There will always be a word or set of words you can use to describe or name something, with option to expand when asked what that word is. Logic is circular.

Nope. Blond hair, my nose is such a ski slope I wish I had some semite blood haha. I was raised Catholic and grew up an edgy atheist. I don't really believe in any organized religion although I wouldn't say I don't believe in god.

Everyone’s a shill aren’t they, faggot

Red in my beard like a mummy. I am KANG

So why are you shitting on whites my man. You are white. Help the tribe or perish. I know its pretty fucked but at least we span the breadth of human capacity. We have thinkers, and he have laborers. We literally do not need anyone else.

Everyones a faggot aren't they, shill?

Attached: 1529117667168.jpg (642x411, 118K)

Yeah get in line. I was born with extra digits. I have more kang blood than you can imagine. Straight up Nephilim up in hur.

Attached: 1537027375870.jpg (583x559, 88K)

Good stuff, thanks. You have a point.

Kek wholeheartedly agrees. Go get yourself grounded. Drink some beers with someone that can jar some simple old memories out of your brain. Your digits demand that you take your pants off and do 30 jumping jacks right now.

Attached: 1502761321972.jpg (480x480, 115K)

It is very unfortunate. I would love to put my mind to theirs and see what we can learn.

To the degree that some people are poor because they can't develop marketable skills and make terrible decisions that extend their expenses outside the paygrade of unskilled work. Choosing a simple lifestyle is a mark of a reasoned person.

>overall better
They fell for the anti trump shit before pol did. Shills own that place

You’re a basement dwelling internet obsessed conspiracy theorists. Sage.

Know this:

IQ tests are agreed upon by a board of people who are smart, but nowhere near smart enough to comprehend the mind of a person with an IQ of 200. Over 150 the tests are pretty much useless, this is because the board of people who create and monitor the tests has an aggregate IQ of well below 150. You can't measure something you can't comprehend.

Wow. You win the internet. Why are you arguing with a basement dwelling conspiracy fag? Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas friend. Time to get out of your moms basement and into the light.

Attached: 1545964376242.png (1337x1681, 1M)

Hmmm.. In looking at this pic, I think this is the answer to the question posed here about the propulsion systems.

Attached: 1502750011552.jpg (317x320, 56K)

Beautiful words my friend. I don't think he's with us anymore, but I think he would agree.

Attached: 1533429858646.jpg (835x835, 170K)

>So why are you shitting on whites my man. You are white. Help the tribe or perish.
Will you be the one to drag your knife across a jewish child's throat? Or will it be ditch diggers like me and Langan? How many innocent people are you willing to murder?