This is the breakaway civilization. New England. Part 3. Cultural Heritage Edition

There are plenty of classic American towns with homes under $150K all over New England.
As for work, there is the nascent Hemp industry that is about to takeoff. And let's not forget about the fact that way more jobs can be done remotely via the internet. (one user says that the CBD Oil market is reaching orbit)
The rough idea is to have conservative & right wing Millennials move to these towns and begin the process of creating families and overtime flip counties red.
It's just a meme right now, but it's starting to make more and more sense.

Take a look at a Mohawk Trail travel documentary from the 60's.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjbreNgNjLY
>Come to New England. Have children in a beautiful small town.

Previous:

Attached: breakaway-timeline.jpg (640x506, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2007/06/ultracalvinist-hypothesis-in/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
blog.jim.com/economics/throne-altar-and-freehold/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Laconia, NH

Attached: break-away-timeline-02.jpg (1350x858, 357K)

I'm onboard - my whole family is from New England and I spent a lot of time there on family land growing up, although I was born in ny.

My one concern is the theory that the NRX guys like moldbug and Spandrell all espouse, that new england is essentially where the poz was created. Elite new england wasps created the plague.

The theory basically says that modern progressivism is an evolution of protestantism that was born in Yale and Harvard. They were originally religious schools, established by clergy to educate future ministers. They reproduced the ruling priesthood of wasp society.

However, the american legal commitment to "separation of church and state" limited the power of open religion as a tool to rule. So these elite religious schools became the breeding ground where protestantism evolved into progressivism. Progressivism is basically protestantism with all explicit references to god removed, and also with the breaks cut. This new cultural mutation has succeeded in taking over america and then the world.

Now, that doesn't stop me from loving new england or embracing my wasp roots, but it does make me concerned. NE is the place that holds the starting conditions for the monster that has created clown world. Can that be excised? What does that mean for a future NE based ethnostate. I worry that that the roots of the poz are deeply set here.

this is exactly why it's important.

Attached: Laconia-nh-03.jpg (550x348, 93K)

Moldbug's original post on all of this is here if you're interested at all:

unqualified-reservations.org/2007/06/ultracalvinist-hypothesis-in/

So is anyone going to answer the question of how many niggers are swarming into your country or is that too embarrassing?

Attached: 1552268859809.png (1059x180, 14K)

Meant to type counties/state lul

>Now, that doesn't stop me from loving new england or embracing my wasp roots, but it does make me concerned. NE is the place that holds the starting conditions for the monster that has created clown world. Can that be excised? What does that mean for a future NE based ethnostate. I worry that that the roots of the poz are deeply set here.
One should consider that a lot of New England is sparsely populated outside of urban centers. /ourguys/ could easily take over state level offices, institutions, bureaucracies and businesses. Tank property taxes to zero and create an underground economy.

Avoid the cities and urban areas. The best threat is the one that you can identify.

If anyone is interested, I think the next useful thing to do is compile some text for starting philosophy, including the whose, what's and why's.
Could start with information about the Purtian colonies and into the idea behind Town Hall Meetings.

Attached: Townhall-meeting.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

Can you give me more?

I agree that it would be fantastic to have a large number of very redpilled amerikaner move to NE to combat the disease but my concern is that there is some fundamental precursor in the culture here.

The culture of NE and the wasps has much to recommend it. But I wonder if there is something rotten it's roots. Something that creates the conditions for the disease. How is something like that going to be dealt with? We seem to have brought it over with us from england.

What is to stop future holiness spirals?

I guess I'm more concerned with culture than with politics. I agree with Brietbarts famous truism: "The Culture is Upstream from Politics"

I don't think we can win longterm by voting.

OP please keep posting the beautiful photos of New England. I'm loving them

it sounds the a great place for Orthodox Christian Churches, but I don't know too much about them. I know everything to after Thomas Paine is the start of the POZ.
Who better explain this tough concept to the rest of the country than a red pilled New Englander?

Attached: townhall.jpg (1280x853, 321K)

Attached: 1552276404110.jpg (1024x683, 295K)

>unqualified-reservations.org/2007/06/ultracalvinist-hypothesis-in/
This is the kind of shit people need to know. Just sorting through the history is interesting territory.

Attached: universalist.jpg (570x897, 115K)

more like the breakaway pasta, lel..

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

You realize the dem plan is to forcibly put immigrants in these breakaway towns.

So it shall be what we take back first

Attached: nech.jpg (736x494, 110K)

Ok, to expand a little, I worry that all of those traditional wasp/NE institutions are part of what lead to the creation of the disease, and that they are maladaptive in the modern world.

These are democratic institutions. They presuppose that it is good for all members of the community to have a say.

It's possible that these were largely positive institutions in the past. But I think that is likely to have been entirely predicated on the particular community at the time. They are likely only a good thing if everyone is steeped in a very specific NE/wasp culture. Everyone has to have been raised with a deep commitment to hard work, individual autonomy, protestant values, british common law, etc.

And darkly, I think there's probably a bio component too. Ethnicity and culture are a entangled system. Traditional New England politics may have worked for old stock settlers but might not work even for somewhat related ethnicities, like germans, french or scandinavians. Let alone peoples from farther afield.

Even putting all of that aside, my prime concern is with that commitment to democracy itself. Democracy is beloved by the protestants of new england. And they have a long history of being resistant to certain kinds of explicit (political) hierarchy.

New Englanders don't like the traditional british system of an official heriditary aristocracy. They generally have opposed kings and lords. I guess they want personal autonomy and democracy.

But I worry that they are wrong. That may be an intrinsic part of the starting conditions of clown world. In reality, we may need kings, and lords.

Democracy clearly works in conjunction with capitalism to create vast wealth growth for everyone, at least for a time. It is pretty good at encouraging tech growth too. But in the end, it always leads to factionalism and war within the nation. It turns citizen against citizen as they vie for power. The best move if almost always to defect and betray the community. Leading to strange alliances with foreign peoples. It disrupts cohesion.

I think we may need to reject democracy and get a king. But it's hard too see the wasps ever going for that.

>we may need kings, and lords.
agreed, but can't snap our fingers and have that happen. someone needs to write a book about that and get the conversation going.

Historically that's not how empires tend to work though. Every empire I can think of eventually lead to internal factions warring with each other. And always they ended up turning to foreign peoples in order to injure their closer adversaries. The very people they should be aligned with.

Britain, Rome, Persia, Alexander's Hellas - they all lead to internal elites turning against other internal elites, and worse, against the citizens. They all lead to the mixing of ethnic groups they ruled over. In they end they turned to imperial politics and economic corruption, and completely lost sight of the national (or ethnonational) interest. And ultimately, they always fall.

The empire you are describing can't exist. It's not how empires work. Empires turn the nation against itself in the pursuit of endless growth. They don't serve the people. The political incentive are wrong.

I think the best way to drive a wedge here is to be America First and anti-globalism. People will get it.

And redpilled americans moving to new england certainly wouldn't hurt. I agree with that, of course.

The place I feel stuck at is how to work on creating smaller institutions that help our side. Businesses, churches, youth groups, etc that will bring us together and make us an actual network. And that will, in the event that the collapse of leftist society actually happens, work as a starting point for a new nation.

I don't know how to invest in that and help make that happen without being immediately identified and shut down by the leftist establishment. It seems like vox day has come the closest to walking that line, but I know many pol readers have issues with him as well.

I really wish that that question could become one of the prime goals of the pol thinktank, but it doesn't seem to have any traction.

>work on creating smaller institutions that help our side
This is where we let the memes do the work. It's a 100% cultural struggle, and that is all about education.

Attached: New-england-city-1890.jpg (820x1024, 210K)

Agreed. 100%

Northeast is filled with Irish so no, it's not based and anyone defending the Irish is a literal kike. You want real America then go west

Also if you don't already read Jim and Spandrell, and you're interested, you should check them out. That's sort of the closest to a book on these topics. They're both great, and Spandrell's post on biological leninism is a MUST READ.

-spandrell writes at bloody shovel. Here is his post on biological leninism: bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

-Jim is at jim's blog. Here's a post where he outlines his favored political structure broadly. It's really good: blog.jim.com/economics/throne-altar-and-freehold/

-and obviously moldbug was great, but I already linked out to him.

Not sure if you're already familiar. My apologies if you are. I don't see a lot of "NRX" related posts on pol anymore. It doesn't seem to be part of the dialogue so much, though I wish it was.

Actually, I'm interested to know. Do you already read these guys?

>there is the nascent Hemp industry that is about to takeoff.

You mean it'll be filled with stoners and CBD snake oil salesmen as well as sub quality material goods given hemp is shit for everything which is why it isn't used anymore?

If you think the breakaway civilisation is going to be in the US you're smoking crack. It HAS to be in our indigenous homelands for us to claim native rights to the land. You guys have Indian's there who claim native rights. You have got to continue to live at their mercy in hopes they won't reneg on their contracts and demand it be given back by SJW's.

You're just another LARPing faggot who wants to tell people what to do.

The real 'ethnostate' possibility that has credibility behind it is asking Vlad for Kaliningrad back. Konigsberg has been a homeland for the Germanic peoples for 150,000+ years. More if you include our Neanderthal ancestors. The oldest relics of humanity are from there. It may very well be where white man first came into existence.

Casted? CASTED? Fucking retard. Go back to primary school.

>If you think the breakaway civilisation is going to be in the US you're smoking crack. It HAS to be in our indigenous homelands for us to claim native rights to the land. You guys have Indian's there who claim native rights. You have got to continue to live at their mercy in hopes they won't reneg on their contracts and demand it be given back by SJW's.

That's ridiculous.

Obviously it's true that europe is the location that whites have an unquestionable claim to. But that absolutely doesn't matter. It probably should matter but it doesn't.

Are you claiming that the route to a white ethnostate is rational argument? You believe that somehow by making the case that whites should have sovereignty in europe as indigenous people that that will actually come to pass? That's retarded.

None of what is happening in terms of identity politics is based on rational argument of fair claim. It is 100% power games. The only way a white ethnostate will ever happen is if whites demand it and are able to defend that claim. With politics, and economic nepotism and probably a willingness to do violence. If that doesn't happen, then there will be no ethnostate. No one is going to create an argument so resounding that it convinces people who are going to lose out on the deal. Argument and reason is only used to justify the political reality after the fact.

This hits the nail on the head. Action first, justification and reasons later.

Should a potential white ethnostate be in europe - yes absolutely. But that has little to do with the reality of where it might be possible.

Laconia literally is filled with crack heads, those homes under 150k are probably in the ghettos where nobody wants to move into

The only acceptable form of travel
>Boston Whaler
That's what he meant when he said MAGA

Attached: boston-whaler.jpg (640x308, 48K)

>Actually, I'm interested to know. Do you already read these guys?
haven't heard of them, but I will look into it. I started to realize how fucked everything was when I took a second and third look at Transcendentalism and it's intellectual milieu. That led me towards a few other rabbit holes

Attached: EmersonHouse.jpg (600x402, 114K)

Sick, read them and spread them around. At least read spandrells bioleninism. It is a great summation of the game theory mechanics that have created the leftist disease.

Love whalers.