What are you going to spend your Yang bucks on?

What are you going to spend your Yang bucks on?

Attached: 1000.jpg (1851x782, 1.84M)

$SMG

Chinese crap.

rent will go way up, so i guess i'll spend it on a portion of that

Robot gf.

hookers

Bullets

REFUTED

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 2.13.29 AM.png (468x202, 47K)

If I ever got UBI it would be hookers and blow

kys jew shill

Attached: yang2020.gif (3663x526, 462K)

Precious metals.

B̥̪͉̭͖͙̪̠͔͖̤̯̰ͪ͂͊ͣ̈́͑y̹̰̖̮͈ͮͭ̈́ͤͭͧͫ̃́ͩ̌ͅ ̖̰̻̻͚͇̜̩̱̥ͮ͋̊ͭ͑́̍̀̏̇͑ͪ́͌̎ͅd̥̟̹͓͖̗͍̤̗̺͚̜̥̳͍̘̓ͤ̑̈͑ͯ͐̈́̐̒͂̎͗̓̈́ͧ̃o̝̣̭͕̣ͫͨ̒̽ͩ̚ͅn͚̭͓̮̩͔͈̩͉̭̹̝̺ͩ̍ͣͦͅa̞̯͎̜̬͍̜̙̩ͨ͑͌͂͑̐ͅͅt̝̱͕͚͖̜̉ͮ̃ͯ͆̀̿i͉͓͚̫̩͍̥̝͉̠̖͂̈̆͋ͬ̍̏ͪ̃͌ͨ̈́̇̉͛ͩͧ̐͐n̥͉͖͙̯̰͈͉͈͍̋͋ͩ͑ͤ̀ͧͮ̓ͪ̌ͤ̑ͭg͖̬̯͖̫̱̜̠̥̻͔̝ͧͫ͒̄͗ͭ̆ͫͬ̿̚ͅ ̤̘̜͓̺̮͔ͭ͊̌͂͐̐̏͂̈ͧť̙̯̪̺̩̠̙̞̤͈͎̟̳̥̠͎̦̍ͫ̏̓̽̊̉̂ͦ̓ͧͧ̌̒o̹̖͇͚̳͙̪̟̣̙͎̳͙̼̠̞͔ͭ̏̔̔ͤ̒̌̃̓̃͂́̽̆ͅ ͔̠͍͉̖̼̙̏̓̌t̗̭͓̙̮̙͇̥̒̈̋̓̏ͧ̈́̿̉̔ͮ̐̊͆̄ͧͯh͈͙͚͉ͩ̑͒ͩe͇̪̺̺̪̥̜̳̼͉͍͙̮̣̪̻͙̣̔̋ͯ̽͋ͬͮ ͎̫͖͚̹̝̝͓̜̬͖̟͍̪̥͋̊̍̌ͬ̍̿ͧ̎̃͑ͅT͔̗͓̘̬̥̰̥̹̠͉͖͂ͨͫͮ̾ͫ͋̚̚r͔̣̦̈́̍̊͋̐ͅu̬̫͖̺̺̼̙̥̤̬̻̠̖̣̥ͯ͊̂̈̏ͣͨ͗̊͐̄ͣͩ̌̐̏̆ͯm̹̠͎̻̼ͫͯ̑͌̆̃p͔͓̪̙̘͎̗͎ͫ͗͊ͧ͗ͪ̏̐̈́̉ͯͭ̏ͣͫ̚ ͇̞̻͙̩ͫ͂́ͬ̄̀ͬ́̓ͦ͊ͨ͆̽̉ͭ̚2̖͈̺̦͉̩̖̐͊ͤ̎ͪͭ̀͆̆ͯ͂͑ͨ̊ͪ0͍̟̥͓͔̬̯̣̙͙̯̞̹̰̫̻̭͒͂̽̒ͬ̓ͦ̍2̩̠̹͎̳͎͚̟͚̪̼͍̙̻̳͙̺̒̄̎̀ͧ0̱̜̱͔̱͓͇̘̩̫̾̀ͣͧ̊̂̓͑ͤ̌ͅ ̣͚̼̪̯̜̦͕̰͊̀ͪ͋̐͗c̣̟͍͓̯̥̓͑ͫ̐ͫ̇̀ͭ̾ͮͬͮͯ̽ͅa͇̠̘̺͈̺̤͍̘̙̼̫̽̈̂̒̌̍̿͋̂̂̿m͚̠͉̗̫̝̥̙̦̪̩̪̺̞͕̯͓ͣ̔̄̒ͦ́̚p͉̦̹̪̮̳̜͓̂͋ͭͮ̊̓͌ͩ̍̉̄̾ͣ̽͐̚ͅả̩̗̮̯͇̹̼͈̈͐í̩͕̫̟̗̼͕̹͍̃͒̔͊̓̄̽̃̀ͯ̎ͭ̈́͊͛n̘͔̪͚͓̖͓̪̐̇͊̏̾̔.̙͈̠̥̖̟͈̰͎̙̔ͬͣ̄̓

I'm going to use it to replace some of the extra $4000 he takes from me in taxes.

I'd have to buy guns to fend off all the niggers this chink faggot just gave money to

Attached: 1534462881194m.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

$1005 big macs. feelsgoodman

Attached: 1473105385783.jpg (225x225, 19K)

A gun to go hunting with.

This dividend will not go to anyone living with their parents. Only citizens threatening to be productive.

Thanks for your time.

lol thanks, i feel much better now

Attached: with_yang.jpg (565x555, 85K)

Pitbulls

Attached: 1546859424463.png (603x800, 281K)

Guns, ammo, my rent, and maybe some movie tickets with my gf.

I'll also be able to have a kid right after graduating.

GUNS and Ammo.

pay off the plane tickets I used to illegally immigrate and vote.

A helicopter.

save half and survive with the rest, I can do it cause I am very frugal especially if I get a part time job with it I no longer have to be a neet coz I will actually have some money to play around with maybe even start a small business. So many opportunities that I need to decide.

Attached: 1534297825.jpg (1080x1327, 146K)

Man are you dumb. Niggers already get more money of TANF, section 4 and 8, public housing, US post office, Automotive assembly plants, and Social Security, Snap, Public Schools, etc.

Fuck yangbux, we need toddbux. Double the bux nigger. Also I’m running for president and promise 5k to everyone. Vote for me you softbrained faggots

BASED
A
S
E
D

Buy a vacation home in Mexico.