I won't take $1000 a month because fuck trannies

>I won't take $1000 a month because fuck trannies

Attached: 1539733105116.jpg (600x315, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((()))
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes strict gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA and expands amnesty as far as possible.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism and boycotts of Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact (or even expands it!).
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and not at all for white people.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he pushes regime change in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose on every single white-owned farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border fence out of its own citizens pockets, and even if that fence is never built.

You could just have wrote
>I'm a cuck
It would have been faster

Attached: string him upp.jpg (816x684, 128K)

>͕̜̮̖̮͚̞̯͍͎͚̊̇͛ͮͣ̉>̣̠̬̗̜̺̞̥̺͚̹̟̎̔ͤ̃͌̂̒2̩͇̟͈̮͉̱̗͎̃͂̄͛̆ͨ͋͌ͫ̆͗̊̚̚0̼̤̞̺̪͕̻̝̭͔͍͙͉̮̼̠͕̙̖ͩ̎̍̃ͫ̎͛̑̓͗̀̚5͙̙̱̻̣̺̮̺̱̞̱̮̝ͦͫ͑ͫ̈̄ͧͅ8̝͕͔̜̖̻̱͑ͮ͂̌̍͋͗2̗̻̥̮̟̤͖̾̍̉͛ͫ̈́ͮͨ̌̀͋7̪͇͕ͪ̈ͭͣ̆ͭͧ͒̾͐̐̃̓ͫͫ͛̄ͧ0̪̻̦̹̘͓͙̹̙̦͕̈͐ͯ͌̒̔̐̈̎̇̍1͕͈̜͈̦̱̻͎̖͋͂̌7͔͈͍̼͌̈ͣͩ̽̿ͨ̀̆͂̾

1776 World-wide!

Attached: 1552274166875.jpg (236x337, 29K)

Ubi is going to be common sense globally in 20 years. Mark my words.

Wearing literal commie hats. Also yes, trannies can all die. Now.

I absolutely agree. Until then, it's going to continue to be as fucking retarded and unfeasible as it sounds.

Attached: 1552103648072.png (865x435, 190K)

It's not $1000 dollars you retard, because saying "$1000" implicitly references the purchasing power of today's dollar. After these measures, thinking that $1000 will have the same purchasing power is equivalent to believing that you can get zero-point perpetual energy from a AA alkaline battery.

It's equivalent to saying "I have 100 gallons of gasoline, and I am going to give a gallon every day to 100 people."

When you show up to get your gallon, you find that you get a gallon jug that is 1/1000th gas.

Attached: yangin.png (626x469, 197K)

Hello, Slowmo.
>telling anons to sell their homeland for 1000$, which will be consumed by inflation
>rending this neetbucks absolete
Nice psyop, Nosenberg, sage.

Attached: yang_gun_manufactures.png (631x512, 63K)

You fucking shills are so stupid. This faggot is trying to buy votes out of the treasury and you counter-argue with talking points from his FAQ page. "WILL DER BE INFLUSHN? NO. PHEW!"

You marketing faggies want to make the impression that you are part of an organic intellectual movement, but you don't actually give a shit about any of that. If you wanted to have an extra $1000 a month, you live in a hurricane of wealth-building opportunities, but those would require you to actually do something.

Redistribution of wealth from capital accumulators to consumers results in a slowing of resource acquisition. Capital owners no longer receive the same rate of return for risky economic activity and redistribute among lower ROI, lower risk asset classes. This means Caterpillar makes less heavy equipment every month, housing developers build less homes every month, there are less commodities available in the market every quarter, etc. This effect is called cost-push inflation.

But we can't ignore the stimulated consumption, either. People who allocate the majority of their spending on these goods and services will take these out of the market at a higher rate. This is called demand-pull inflation.

You duplicitous chuckolds don't care. How much does your $1000 buy when a gallon of milk is $20? It doesn't buy dick, and you still have to get a job but the job market is trash.

and you would rather send it all to israel instead

tl;dr

>I won't take $1000 a month because I fuck trannies
FIFY

LOW QUALITY BAIT.

Attached: 15983472398.jpg (501x585, 194K)

We aren't communists.
Memes won't change that.

Attached: image.jpg (525x433, 169K)

why would I care about getting 1/6th more income? its cool but does nothing

For the ones shilling it so hard, it'd be 100% of their income.