Israel, why such a big deal?

Let me preface by saying, foreign aid shouldn't be sent by the billions, criticism of Israel and Jews is legitimate and I fall into most people's definition of being an "anti-semite" e.g. I believe that:
Jewish influence has destroyed our countries and cucked us into oblivion, making us shun and hate our forefathers and making us believe impossible lies about our ancestors' evil doing, they have done this by being majorities in almost all relevant cultural institutions and subjecting us to Jewish interested media from 1950 to today. They are responsible for the 1965 civil rights act, fall of Apartheid SA and Rhodesia etc.

That being said:

I don't get you fucking idiots. Israel is literally an apartheid state that discriminates against br*wn "people" and deports 3rd gen black immigrants to fucking random locations in Africa. This is what I want, this is what you want. It's hypocritical to attack a state for what it's doing, then turn around and do it ourselves

Plus, in order to reduce jewish power, we will have to make it harder for them to live in the West. Without living here where can they even go? We can't kill them all, this isn't WW2, most white nats agree that even black people should get a state so they don't bother us anymore, why not jews? I honestly don't see any other alternative to dealing with them. What is your fucking plan? Turning Israel to brown people for it to become a shithole, for us to have less influence in the middle east and for 6 million displaced jews to flock to the USA and kike us even further?

Attached: 1528927761396.jpg (460x442, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-israel-deportees-1.4602236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard agree, fuck jews, but where are they even supposed to go after we kick them out?

Kick them out?
Kek

As if you're gonna get public support for the holocaust going in the next 20 years

Attached: received_351306189042776.jpg (498x500, 19K)

Most of the anti-jewish comments come from the same people, who are Muslims, many post using proxies to change their flag, and most memeflag posters are also from Muslim nations.

They are weaponizing social media against us to brainwash our youth into helping to fight their war against the Jewish people.

It is a political psyop.

And it is working.

Of course it doesnt make sense for a white man to take this stance, because Islam wants to genocide the white man and delete Christianity from history as well, they are just focusing on doing this to the Jews first.

Based digits, but I gotta say it's pretty conspiratorial. Jews and Muslims are fundamentally anti white anti western forces which should be dealt with. Muzzies first though, they are the impending danger

Attached: FB_IMG_1550551857206.jpg (400x240, 19K)

This

What do you plan to do? Get them all to die of heart attacks?

Kike spotted

Based and redpilled

>muslims want to genocide the white man and delete christianity from history
As if jews don't

You miss the obvious. Billions flow to Israel, those billions are used to buy up every politician in the west to keep the Jewish agenda going. Israel was never created for the Jews to all go home to and live happily together like other peoples do. Israel was created as a base for Jews to continue their shenanigans throughout the west with a government to watch their backs. This is why when Jewish Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein is literally raping white goy, the Mossad is busy harassing the women away from legal action against him. Harvey too much of an asset for the Jewish agenda to let mere rape victims bring him down.

It's not Jews I have problem with. It's Jews meddling in our affairs. Deport them Israel.

This, but if Israel doesn't exist (which Jow Forumstards have recently made their only goal by abandoning trump and supporting an open border ching chong) there will be no place to deport them. They'll have even more power in the west without Israel. Plus, p*lestinians will have nukes

All this animosity for Israel is born of what Jews here are pushing on us, or at least leading the way in pushing a replacement on us. I think it's too late for this country but Europe has a fighting chance.

Everything you said after ''that being said'' is pure retardation. You're either completely retarded or a shill.
Israel doesn't deport blacks to Africa, they deport blacks to Europe, America, CANADA and Australia. They have flooded white countries with millions of niggers in the past 10 years alone.
It's not just some poor country that didn't nothing, they aren't just recieving billions of dollars stolen from whites, they don't just cause wars and terrorism killing hundrds of thousands of white people, they don't just control every aspect of western politics trough bribery, blackmail and infiltration, they do hundreds of other disgusting things that you can't name on top of your head.
Israel is not and never will be just some country where jews live in peace and leave everyone else alone.

>the dumb thugs who smash up a jewelry store are a greater threat than the men who masterminded the heist

>they deport blacks to Europe
This is not true
The rest is accurate but it's challenging to find a way to deal with it. I don't know what should be done, but destroying Israel is gonna do more harm than good at any rate

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-israel-deportees-1.4602236
Kill yourself

I get your point, but if muslims (or any other group) become 50% of any country, that's it, it's their country now they can rename it and run it into the ground.

You should get the thieves out of the store before going to catch the mastermind, not letting them do whatever while you search for him

Holy fuck

Why would they? They need the technological support of the white man.

The white man makes money which the Jews can tax

The white man makes weaponry and has powerful armies the Jew can utilise.

Without the white man, the Jews cannot survive and be powerful

Jews literally NEED the white man and to keep white christian culture intact

So by what logic would the Jews possibly want to cut off their own military protection and revenue stream?

Based latvia bringing in the facts

Attached: FB_IMG_1546799598952.jpg (668x712, 49K)

By making us mix in globo homo or making us communists, they ensure we are nevee stron enough to rebel

Biggest kike on this board

the pl*bbit spacing leads me to think this is bait

Why don't we hear about this more often?

Attached: FB_IMG_1547308224271.jpg (503x550, 43K)

Because when Israel does things it's almost never this explicit.
They send millions of niggers into white countries, and it gets reported as ''wow, look how progressive we are! woohoo! right wing racism bad!'' They don't mention the fact that jewish politicians, Israel and zionists drafted the deals and paid for it.
Once in a while someone fucks up and says something stupidly honest and you get gems like this story.

That doesnt make sense, they can never do this to Muslims nations, the greatest threat to Jews and whites both is Islam, so if the Jews make their greatest allies weak, how can they defeat the Muslims?

It doesn't make sense to take a people they need and rely on and ruin them. It's completely illogical.

You have been memed, this conspiracy is hollow

Muslims aren't a threat to anyone but themselves unless they have jewish wranglers who smuggle them into white countries and give them weapons.
The only trick Muslims have is the fact that white cucks are afraid of being called racist. The entire Muslim world could be defended with a border and a ban on arab looking immigrants.
Muslims do not have the military power to conquer anything but their own deserts right now.

So what should we do about it?

Whether it makes sense or not, that's what they have been doing since 1918

>jews control the world
>jews dont know what they're doing

pick one

every single time

The first thing you should do before anything is raise awareness, inform as many people as you can.
There is nothing you can do if you don't have enough people who are aware of it. I could tell you to do X and Y and you would fail, because not enough people are aware of it.
Only when people are aware of what is being done will they be able to even do anything about it.

leave Israel and jews out of this, they havent done nothing. youre looking at wrong people

Attached: 1533595928537.jpg (600x600, 55K)

those are sikhs, not muslims

The mastermind can't do anything if he doesn't have the material to do it. Think of it like a man with a rapid dog, sure you can target the guy first but the rapid dog still has a chance to attack you, but if you shoot the rabid dog first then the guy who owns hit can't use it anymore and might even back off once he realizes you mean business.