FtM newfag

I'm FtM, what do you think of this? just a trans guy

previous thread

Attached: 1552277954866.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bampf

be my gf pls
ill call u bf too

can't bump your own threads faggot

new thread, interesting how this works

Well first of all, you're giving up life's one true purpose: to progenate, to continue your line, to give birth.
However, even without life's true purpose, your life is better served lived than cut short.

What you seek is to become a western man. Honestly, though my real advice is to try and overcome your mental illness, I must welcome you, because you've joined a dying race that needs all the help it can get. You've been a woman, so let me catch you up; on the backs of our peoples inventions, the rest of the world is out breeding us, claiming our homelands as if by natural right, and loudly demanding that our culture bend to them.

Here's what I recommended to you: Try to find reason and accept yourself. If that fails, go ahead, become a man. I won't stop you. Take a wife. Have her take sperm donations. Be a father. Join us rather than die pitifully.

Attached: 1540009900732.jpg (1296x986, 299K)

Enjoy life to the fullest.

>tfw no qt mentally ill gf

If no one has enough interest in a thread it just goes away, but if a thread is going really fast you have to make a new one at around 350 replies.

Some go crazy fast.

Sometimes when someone leaks info here, you (as an American in our time zone) have to get an Australian to bump the thread until someone in Europe wakes up to see it.

But that's only when a really good leak happens.

its still me from the previous thread, someone made a migration thread

>just a trans guy
That doesn't exist, because you can't change your sex. You got scammed!

I really hope she read my comment about growing up in the 90's. Thank god there were no doctors telling me I could be a boy. It's lies. Please believe me. Read detransition stories. I hated dolls, pink everything they use to justify this. I'm happily married to a guy that I got hooked on warcraft for a while. We have more fun, because though I look hella feminine, I don't nag and bitch like a girly girl. Don't fall for it please.

okay heres to catch people up, I am a sad teen who identifies as male, I haven't done anything to my body, trying to fix my depression first to think more clearly to actually make a logical decision, idk why I even made this.

wanna be my bf

I have always wanted to fuck one with my 8 inch cock.

Ha.... Ha.... Ha.... You just jumped ship to the losing team... welcome... at least I won't feel bad you ducking my cock, knowing you're really a woman, not FAG

How could you possibly know what it is to be anything other than simply you? Do you think that you know somehow how men are on the inside? How'd you come about this knowledge? Stereotypical gender roles you've picked up from society & media? I was born male, and I have no reason to believe that any other male (or any person, for that matter) thinks/feels the way I do. As far as I know, I'm a unique individual and there's no one else on earth with my experiences, my mind, or my feelings. It may be the case that I think and feel like a female, but I could never confirm this, unless I were willing to concede that my notions of how a woman thinks and feels (which of course, come from what society has told me that women think and feel) better describe me than my equally biased ideas of how a man thinks and feels. Why does your identity have to fit some preconceived mold?

What do you hope to gain through transition? Do you think that by changing your outward appearance, you can fix what's on the inside? So you believe (for whatever reasons) that your inside is "male" and the way to fix yourself is to dress up the outside to match what you think is on the inside -- match your own ideas of what "male" means, that you've picked up from the external world. And that's supposed to make you feel better? Ever hear the phrase "putting lipstick on a pig?"

I think that "identifying" is one of the worst possible ruts you can dig for yourself. The minute you believe that you "are," you've already lost. Humans are in a process of becoming; we are not static creatures. By identifying as something which all evidence (here, I'm referring to the trillion cells in your with XX haplotype) firmly tells you is false, you're setting yourself up for failure. I think that you believe that this hole in you will be filled if you dress up, play the role, and pretend to be something you're not. As though applying enough paint to a house could somehow fix a faulty foundation.

this.

No one wants to be a girl once you hit 5th or 6th grade. It is awkward and awful. But as you mature things change.

Lots of women in their late 30s are freaking out bc they waited too long to have kids. Women have been lied to for a long time, but at least I didn't have to deal w transition nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer

John Money and his experiment are likely part of the cause of the upsurge in trans shit being pushed
His experiment failed catastrophically and the poor victim was fucked up hard mentally as a result and eventually killed himself.

I think I am probably very much illegal for you

post pics of your surgery scars

the cool thing about ftm is that they can be bros and you can fuck them. not have to deal with as much womanshit.

Ive done nothing to my body

Welcome Back, Jesse. Your mom and dad love u.

You will think really clearly after being here a while.

It is the most brutally honest place. I love it.

And no one can see you, so it doesn't matter what you look like or identify as.

Chin up, user. I'm certain that if you ever do get a gf, she'll be mentally ill.

see

You'll grow out of it. Stop stressing about it. Stop identifying with being "trans." There's no such thing, it's all made up. Don't take pig hormones and mutilate your body. People recover from mental illness all the time and you can too.

I did read it, and I already thought about that before, that's why I havent done anything other than call myself male online, I'm working through my other shit before I make any decisions.

Yes. We have the same experiences because we are female. You don't know what a male feels, because you are not one. The gender nazis are brainwashing people, as they call them nazis.

No that is a fish. No wonder you're so confused.

Attached: 1538897994039.gif (405x228, 580K)

Do you know what "redpilled" means?

shit that explains a lot.

Trust me this is sound advice. I too would probably consider myself trans if it was all the rage as it is now, but thank god it wasn’t as I am happy being my biological self and have a very fulfilling life.

And people think Jow Forums isn't helpful.

"all the rage as it is now" this implies I'm doing it for attention, don't get me wrong, I'm a confused as hell teen, but, I pride myself on being mostly logical, I am not out as trans because if I ever regret it that will be an awkward conversation of "oh I'm not actually trans..." so I'm basing this only on my mind.

Someone has to have some redpills on who is behind all the trans degeneracy

I'm gonna do what most on here won't do. I'm gonna tell you the truth you probably don't get told often.
You're not pursuing what is going to make you happy, the notion often called selfishness. You're following a dogma of someone else, of what you've been lead to believe is the right path to follow.

The fact that you would be willing to mutilate yourself to obtain what you have been told will bring you happiness proves that on such a basic level that denial of it requires psychopathy.
Selfishness isn't a "sin" or a vice, it's in it's most fundamental basic concept what you have to prioritize prior to considering the value of the opinions of others.
You are, by fact of what your choices have been, manipulated by others to follow a dogma, an ideology, a set of zealous parameters.

You could have chosen to just be attracted to the same sex and been more masculine, doesn't mean you'd be "trans", as "trans" is a dogmatic religion in the sense of how it is preached, and at the point you reach the conclusion of being "trans" you have already been coerced to be the one that stepped over the edge. It is radical in it's nature, even if it seems tame to the beholder, it is by virtue of it what it is radical, as you are not acting in your own self-interest.. you have acted in the interest of someone else.
You cannot travel the road of pursuit of happiness if you deny what your biological progenitor embedded in your DNA, as you have already stopped at the first stop that had a billboard with attractive writing on it. You ended your journey because you thought you would find your salvation from adhering to what the billboard personified as your impactor directed you to do.

You did not get to that conclusion on your own, as much as you would like to think so, you did not. It is not a natural conclusion to come to, it requires tens of years to even conceptualize, you couldn't have the time to get to that conclusion on your own, you were sway by someone with a dogma.

You had all the benefits of being a woman and threw all that away because why? Why not just have a butch phase?

Separate out what's your own ideas and what are ideas others have instilled in you.

I know a guy who, when he was little, played with dolls and his favorite color was pink. Lots of other girly stuff he was doing, too.
Fast forward to when he's an adult, and he is still incredibly feminine, has that gay way of talking, too. I'd honestly think he's gay, but he's happily married to a woman and has two children.
He's just a feminine man, that's all there is to it.
Same as you might just be a masculine woman.

>"look at me I'm retarded"
>"look at me I'm mentally ill"
>"I'm a full blown girl who isn't even masculine, yet I'm a guy"
>gibs me attention and pity for being an edgelord

Oooooo, ooooo edgelord here called herself a dumbass and she wants to kill herself, let's all write her essays of telling her not to... Like fuck off.

Assuming you're not a troll and that you're a real girl then I highly recommend that you grow the fuck up. You will NEVER be a man no matter how hard you try. Quit being an edgy retard and quit being an attention whore. Accept yourself for who are and start doing other things with your life. Your gender doesn't define you, your character does. This whole transgender crap is pure bullshit. Go get a personality and stop obsessing over a illness that has been glorified by an extreme ideology. Seriously go study, work, find a hobby, create purpose for yourself, or anything really to occupy your time and make it more meaningful. I promise that it will improve your pathetic life greatly.

He grew up in a time long before this trans and gender dysphoria stuff was pushed on people.
I have no doubt in my mind that he would've been heavily influenced by it and likely had become FtM. Probably wouldn't have led to the happy life he now has.

Are you planning on ripping your flesh out to construct a frankencock?

I'm not even very masculine

What's funny is that liberalism has come full circle and now reinforces traditional gender roles. Only now they accept that you can correct your sex.
>you like playing with dolls and pink? Must actually be a girl, time for HRT

You are a girl. Keep lurking, you'll be back anyways. Pic related, you'll do what you want, and you can, but should you

Attached: 1552200980956.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Nice trips, Hans.

good

stop that gay trans shit, you haven't done anything irreversible yet

Yeah, well, you see when I was a teen, being transgender was not even thought off as a word or considered even possible so the thoughts you are having and the thoughts I was having back in the 80s are totally different. I just had to DEAL with my gender confusion on my own with NO help or anything, no gorillion YouTube’s on transgender topics to parse thru, etc. So, obviously I grew out of it. You will too.

Will you let me fuck your ass?

honestly, coming here has helped a bit, while I am an edgy fuck I really do need to work out my other problems before making any decisions on gender or shit like that, I have been given advice by some people on emotional shit while here, and honestly coming here was a really good decision, thank you all, and have a good day.

honestly as a gay dude, i am hopelessly confused by trans people. do u want to be in the same categories as everybody else or all individually different? how do i treat u without being ignorant?

how should i speak about u if i cannot find a label or anything meaningful description without offending someone?
ur entire community sends really mixed messages. considering i know the gay community myself, being even more of a mess than that is an accomplishment in itself

I am going to bed new fren.

Keep lurking and turn off the tv.

Good night and God bless.

Fuck off, faggot

Attached: 1552272753219.jpg (1800x1200, 252K)

My baby brother (he's 16) just said that he's trans? What should I do? I still love him as my brother but I can't handle this new information. Everything is awkward now.

I'm hoping this is just a weird phase because of this bullshit being pushed on kids, but what should I do if he insists that he is a girl?

okay

idfk Im also confused as hell

>the discord trannies arent even hiding it anymore

Can I see your redpilled waifu tits?

Will you let me fuck your ass though

>guy
Not a man. Your fake dick doesn’t work.

Attached: BEDAA137-00E0-4D14-9BE2-16981B5C8711.png (584x490, 74K)

Tell him it's a mental illness and he should remove himself from the communities these ideas come from. If there's any hope for him he'll see you're right, if not he wasn't cut out for this world anyways.

get him away from the tv and internet

Hope he grows out of it, desu. I’m going through the same with a tranny relative of mine . Very awkward as she(FTM) is truly a girl, never thought of her as even a tomboy. It’s weird.

Show him the open wounds they call neovaginas. Explain that they say the smell is like a woman. It is not. Vagina don't stink unless you have an infection. Make him look and read the regret.

I am young.

I’m too comfy in bed rn and it’s too cold to take my shirt off. Sorry.

Hey. My gf wanted to become a boy before I kissed her and we started being together. She told me all about the gender doctors and how they tell you your troubles will go away if you just DO IT.

The truth is, all that will happen is you will have a mutilated body and they will make money off your suffering.

I dont want you to suffer through mutilation and .... all that shit that they would have done to my significant other either.

Please keep lurking, we may act like edgy assholes on this board, because we are, but we have though love for you so you dont throw away yourself

cool. here's some things you're going to find out.
1. A man who can kick your ass, will kick your ass if you talk a bunch of smack.
2. If you talk to small children, women will call the cops on you and men will kick your ass.
3. Women are going to act really skittish if you just approach them and start talking to them out of the blue.

I know I sound soft here. This shit is personal tho. These doctors who break their hippocratic oath have taken too much from people I know

A man's value is in his ability to provide security, whether that be physical, financial, or other. A woman's value is her ability to get pregnant.

As such, a FtM is a noble charge. It's assuming a responsibility, and with hard work they will be able to fulfill the role of a man. But a MtF is an affront to nature as they will never be able to fulfill the role of a woman.

This is also why artificial wombs will make women obsolete.

This is what I’m hoping for for my confused FTM tranny family member....for her to find a biological GUY that truly loves her and gets her mind off this tranny mindset brainwashing.

I told him several times in the past that the shit he was reading on tumblr wasn't based on reality. Everything seemed to change when I went to college and he got super into all the tumblr shit like My Little Pony, Undertale, Stephen Universe, etc.
Whenever I talk to him, he just ignores me anymore. He'll act like he's listening but will actually just shut down. I can't get through to him.

I actually do plan on staying here, this place seems to be a pretty good fit for me

Delete Tumblr from your phone. Those people are not your friends. And many of them are probably sociopaths that get sexually arroused that they are fucking up little kids brains.

that won't deter a person with transgender thoughts from wanting to transition. It might permanently deter them getting that surgery though, as in my case.

reposting my story because why not

I fell in love with a FtM guy. Still friends but fuck that was a mind bending and heart wrenching experience. Compounded by the fact that they were dating a, well, an extreme “hun” MtF that honest to God is one of the ugliest people I have ever met, and that shot my self confidence through the floor (thoughts like “I’m less attractive than that, damn.”)
I’m over him but I still wonder if my hunch of the partner being manipulative is right since whenever I hung out with my crush, he was very intelligent and open to ideas but when around their partner it was a pity party of crush being sad and partner exacerbating that sadness and directing it at others. Still kinda fucks me up.
That’s what I get for having a thing for tomboys.

Lies

This.

I hope she does before they have her on hormones or an operating table.. I'm sure you are s concerned brother

I wasn't talking to you loli

fuck off you aren't important.
sage

Tumblrs shit, I'm offended that you thought I used it.

Just don't bring up that you are a woman or your age, you will be dogpilled by shitposters

THIS!!! Tumblr brainwashes teens with this tranny shit! I have no doubt!

while you are correct in your views on the primal assumption of the fundrmental roles of men and women you don't take into account that virtually nobody consciously thinks this way

assumed so

Why in the hell would you forfeit all that woman privilege to be the half of the species nobody gives a shit about?

>trans
stop while you can nigga there isnt nothing down this road

Attached: oh shit youmu kill me now.png (146x163, 28K)

thisAlso, feel free to call other anons "retarded nigger faggots" if they say something gross to you.