What do you think of Japan?

what do you think of Japan?

Would you move to US if you were born in Japan as a Japanese?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

Are the 500k immigrants already arriving?

>move to the US
Do Japanese people really want to do this?

Attached: Apu_Flat.jpg (240x240, 14K)

English teachers posing as japs talk about it all the time, yes.

Yes. elite Japanese want to move to USA for better life. isn't it same in EU?

No, not really. Most migration here is to France/Spain/Italy, there are a few going to Muttland but they're already a lost cause.

Attached: 1514457512428.png (898x904, 971K)

America is best country in the world. Isn't it?

>Japanese people
You mean fucking english teacher. There are thread like this since two yeras ago and he stil didn't move to US. Also don't forget to sage

Japan is clean and safe and nigger-free. I would move out of the big cities in Japan, though, they aren't very friendly. The rural areas are very nice communities. I'd go rice farming - enjoy government subsidy income in rural area while doing out doors work and making handicrafts in spare time.

I used to think it was based, but I hear that you're giving into the aging-population-we-need-immigrants meme. Up until that I had a small piece of mind that would've like to get some land in the countryside there and raise my kids there.

>Would you move to US if you were born in Japan as a Japanese?
No. Why would I leave my people and homeland? I might take trips here to try and do business and take some money out of the US, but my home would be Japan.

I'm honestly a tad envious of southeast asia and the fact that they're so pure. I can't imagine what it'd be like to live in a place where everyone else looked similar, shared cultures and traditions, and took interests in each others lives. Life in the US, my town at least, is extremely empty and shallow.

Fuck no I would stay in Japan.

>better life
I mean, in consumer products and entertainment, sure. However it is very soul crushing. Everyone I know wants to move to asia to a place they perceive as still having virtues, tradition, depth.

No i'd probably stay were i was born. Folks do better in their own country.

There have been niggers moving to tokyo ruining the local area. you can find youtube videos, i cbf right now to look.

Unironically based. In group preference just as strong as chinks and jews without losing all sense of compassion for others, pretend to be democratic to woo the West while keeping the same party in power for 70 years so shit can get done and commies stay out.

Japan seems really nice.

I would only consider moving away if you want to have sex with girls of different races, desu.

>Clean and safe

>nuclear reactor leaking radiation into ocean

Why would anyone from Japan forgive the US for 300000+ deaths, I don't get it.

>america is the best country in the world
I wouldn't say that, every country in the world is flawed one way or the other.

Attached: 1502464580964.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I don't know enough about Japanese law to make a determination.

basically a meme country at this point. peaked in the 90s then slowly faded into obscurity

Hi, English teacher. I like how you intentionally fucked up the grammar to make people think you're a nip.

This

maybe it wasn't intentional and he's just a really bad english teacher

If you're rich yes. If you're poor no.

Only a retarded WEEB would move to Japan to teach. Any civilized westerner would never live there, especially in my field.

"A nail that sticks out gets hammered down"

Fuck yes, they at least appreciate western culture unlike pol, plus japans culture is great too, what a combo.

>leaf

Attached: 1552271456556m.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

America is Japan's ghetto

Their sex life is a giant meme. No ones having sex. Population is in great decline while the economy has been in a depression since the 90s. There’s no way to fix Japan.

Full Japanese guy here!
Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?

Attached: SMASHGODXXX.jpg (216x240, 16K)

Well they wont get it. The US in going into the shitter thanks to liberals and their nigger agenda, they should stay put and help get us whites over there because were going to need a place to defect.

日本がすごいです

Attached: 1549198174279.jpg (286x928, 34K)

>English teachers posing as japs
Yeah, I have suspected this for a while now. Japs don't post here.

>Japan is clean and safe and nigger-free.
That's why I like it. It's an ethno-state. No multiculturalism here. Very little feminism at this point, although it's coming. As is the LGBT "Diversity" poz.

Why would I ever move to US?
If I was born in US I'd move out.

>better life
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
nobody tell him

I would move there. I visited in July of last year and it was grest. Everyone is so nice and they live such a clean lifestyle. They can drink like animals too.

Attached: 1527526481383.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

To radioactive sorry.
We're still sending products back to you because they're over the safe radiation limits. This is despite the products being checked before they leave Japan.
I could just imagine what you're living in.

Attached: 1549691962082.png (555x565, 325K)

>Would you move to US if you were born in Japan as a Japanese?
japs need to stay the fuck over there

lol no. Only on the possibility of nuclear war and japan being a target. Even then, a post nuclear world isn't going to be fun.

No underground vaults to give us a more sturdy chance.

Japan = Pedo Island

Attached: D1Q-A8AUwAApPuO.jpg (900x1200, 202K)