Help

First time using Jow Forums lol, Decided to post something bc why not.
be me
>19
>jobless
>working is pointless
>emotionless
>wake up feeling urge to end it all
>only source of human interaction is on Instagram with a few mutuals.
>steal money from mother for cigarettes to feed the addiction.
>laying on the floor in room, listening to music i listened to when i was a kid growing up.
>emotions burst out at once.
>is there any hope for my life and the state of america.
>it only gets worse.
>something is going to happen soon.

Attached: download.png (246x205, 6K)

O---------G--T--F--O
F----------T------------
T----------F------------
G--T--F--O--F--T--G
------------F----------T
------------T----------F
O--F--T--G---------O

Fuck off to >>Jow Forums

I know that you newfaggots think that every Jow Forums board is the same, BUT MY BOARD HERE IS FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION ONLY SO FUCK OFF NOW

>flag flaggot
>using instagram
>stealing
>addicted to darts
Stop being a faggot and making bait threads. If you can’t get a job in the most successful economy in US history then idk what to tell you. Become a post office delivery man or trash pick up guy. It’s so fucking easy stop being a scrub.

If you vote Yang you will get free money and don't need to steal

Attached: 1552268770655.jpg (900x700, 230K)

Christ if I could travel backyo the moment that edgy faggot from my high school showed me Jow Forums I would have shot him. Fuck this place, get the fuck out of here kid

Attached: 1542624968158.png (921x651, 445K)

It's like you had a dream to shoot as many kikes as possible but you won't feel better until you do.

I don't know, but I just want to be a neet with a dog and a cat. The dog and cat would be frens together. God, if I had enough money, I would do literally nothing for the rest of my life, plus maximum coze.

this. It's why I am making good money now and then save it up to take all of summer off.

This meme sucks and was written by a normalfag. Jow Forums is based as fuck.

Attached: rake1232423.jpg (1059x857, 202K)

Something is going to happen soon.
Whether it's good or bad depends on who's side your on.
There are no innocent bystanders.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.12M)

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

>>implying that life's purpose is to have fun
no, i quite enjoy suffering here because unlike all my delusional normie friends who dont know why they feel like shit for no reason, i know exactly what's making me feel like shit so i am not surprised by life anymore. this is mental gym, where you get hurt and wake up to reality so it's better you get hurt here than to be caught with your pants down out there in the real world. this place prepares you for the darkness lurking to strike at you out there.
you can try to leave but you'll always come back because Jow Forums is always right

You're wrong but of you want to kill yourself then ok

you need to lurk at least two years before posting

My grandfather who recenly passed told me a story about his first job, an entry level accounting position. He remembers a man he worked with who barely tried because he 'knew' that world war three would kick off at any moment. Fast forward twenty years and my grand father was heading a subsidiary of this large international company whilst the doom sayer was only a single wrung in the ladder above the position he'd started out in. It's worth noting that this guy would have been in no better stead than my grand father had world war three kicked off back in the late fifites just because he'd predicted it's occurrence, indeed, it could be argued he'd have been worse off. A proven hard worker would hit the ground running in such a situation, somebody sitting by idly, waiting for it to happen, would not.

My advice if it's engagement you're looking for is to move to a different state, preferably a more rural one, and find a job that allows you plenty of time to be outside. If I was an American in your situation I would probably choose Alaska.

The only jobs here are fishing boats and mines. Everything else is staffed by flips

Vote Yang faggot

Jow Forums is not r9k newfriend

Ok champ here's what you do:
1) Stop being such a faggot
2) See 1

You should kill you parents for raising you to be a piece of shit.
It's not your fault, it's theirs.

Amen

Truth, I keep coming back because honestly, Jow Forums is always right, literally this is some kind of nerve center for disinterested white males specifically

it doesn't even have green text. fucking normalfags

get a job, join a gym and make something of yourself. You found this place early so you got a good jump on people, you know whats really goin on in the world.