(((Media Matters))) is trying to take out Tucker

(((Media Matters))) is trying to take out Tucker.

Attached: TuckerMediaMatters.png (328x1129, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6793597/Tucker-Carlson-called-Britney-Spears-whore-defended-statutory-rape-unearthed-radio-tapes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The goal is not simply to take out Tucker, it's to deny Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald and Andrew Yang a platform. They will try to compel them all to boycott Tucker.

Who cares he works for Zionist kikes and Fox Jews.

Pathetic

>t. JIDF

Attached: 1551419064677.jpg (901x749, 77K)

They were the two biggest white whores at the time...lots of competition now though.

This is what you look like schlomo

Attached: 340AB3C0-E2E4-492D-B57C-C60094594297.jpg (777x777, 94K)

>calls Britney spears a white

The Afrika posters are getting to me

okay JIDF. This shit is so repetitive. So tiresome.

>(((Media Matters))) is trying to take out Tucker.
it's pretty obvious famalam
right on cue
gas yourself user

david brock sucks cock, pass it on

labels Britney Spears a 'white'?

Attached: 1478657565135.jpg (500x500, 109K)

As a white female conservative single mother with biracial children, I'm disgusted by what Mr Carlson said. He needs to be removed from the air immediately. He is a woman hating secret Communist and must be silenced immediately or else I will no longer consume Fox News Channel and the products it advertises. He hates women and capitalism and America and jesus and Israel which are the bedrock of my life.

>UNEARTHED AUDIO
>clips that has been on youtube for over a decade

a swing and a miss

Gas yourself, Moshe

Attached: 1513459584342.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>wh**e
Anyone else think that they censored "white?" Like he called her a "white white." Haha. No, he called her a whore.

I don't care if Tucker works for the jews.
He at least calls shit out and isn't super cucked like other conservatives.

> IF YOU DONT SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU ARE A JEW

that is an interesting theory mutt. Do you work for AIPAC?

Attached: 1D7D96E9-D368-4E10-AB67-66C705172EA4.png (828x756, 164K)

>Unearthed
The video they posted shows it was from YouTube. They make it sound like they did some detective work and found videos that were trying to be hidden.
In the end, Tucker is going nowhere. Should Fox be dumb enough to fire him then they will only hurt their own ratings and Tucker will just go to a web-based show.

You know what, I’ve heard Tucker say plenty but this is the last straw. I’m going to reverse my political position and vote for the left forever now because one guy said naughty things.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6793597/Tucker-Carlson-called-Britney-Spears-whore-defended-statutory-rape-unearthed-radio-tapes.html

Attached: TuckerCarlsonDonJrTweets.png (645x853, 340K)

>shocking'
Oh fucking pls. Grow some skin you media faggots.

Attached: like_saying_hello_in_japan.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

So Tuckers bit was being a crass right wing pundit on a radio spot. Its called showbiz, Bill Maher spews vulgarities on HBO every night

why would tucker even waste his time talking to those florida retards. also fuck brent hatley

>defended statutory rape
>was upset the guy who facilitated the wedding of a 16 year old girl got federal child rape conviction rather than the guy who actually raped her

are they retarded?