6 Year Old Oregon Boy Contracts Tetanus

Can Jow Forums please fill me in on whatever the fuck is going on with this little boy in Oregon and the tetanus bullshit?

Attached: 1459868524690.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2019/03/boy-spent-47-agonizing-days-in-icu-with-tetanus-parents-still-refuse-vaccines/
kptv.com/news/cdc-report-unvaccinated-oregon-child-contracted-tetanus-in-state-s/article_a2a007aa-41a7-11e9-b6d8-53ebb80daa51.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L7-k6nK1VUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jtkB5QhBU&t=350s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190028/
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt16-tetanus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A&t=3413s
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/byron-bay-has-become-the-antivaxxers-paradise/news-story/2828a5edfe78d3820b6c1f70dd55ec5d
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206942/
cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link?

I assume this. arstechnica.com/science/2019/03/boy-spent-47-agonizing-days-in-icu-with-tetanus-parents-still-refuse-vaccines/

The comments in ars are hilarious. I am pretty sure this kid won't ever need a tetanus shot again, his immune system won't forget it.

>800,000 bucks on the hospital bill.

AntiVaxers and Hospitals are a match made in heaven.

Spics won't stop coming here bringing their diseases

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Tetanus is literally everywhere, in the soil, on almost any random object.

Im in oregon, This actually happened in 2017, they are recycling it to help in the height of vaccines scare to push said vaccines.
The Pharmaceutical companies are losing money because people are awake to the fraud, so they make a problem, reaction insulting!!!!

meant to say
>>problem, reaction, and solution...

Holy shit! His parents should be shot.
Poor little dude

problem being, too many people know that vaccine risks are too high even though they SCARE TACTIC YOU into getting it, all the while say its racist to health screen these illegals.
the reaction to these over reacted scare tactics people now want vaccines.
Solution hey goyiums here is your shot

Attached: greedy-jew4.jpg (879x608, 106K)

Damm

no you should be shot for forcing known poisons on a child, without hesitance for the risks it may cause!

reminder that tetanus is a bacterial infection, not a virus
big pharma will call anything a "vaccine" even if it has nothing to do with the process of immunization

Thank you!!!!
And tetanus Bacteria come from soill that had Livestock, like horses etc.!!

Its almost as if there's a correlation between vaccines and immunization.

Attached: 56578785567.jpg (1011x900, 114K)

Are you retarded?

CDC report: Unvaccinated Oregon child contracted tetanus in 2017, state's first pediatric case in 30 years
kptv.com/news/cdc-report-unvaccinated-oregon-child-contracted-tetanus-in-state-s/article_a2a007aa-41a7-11e9-b6d8-53ebb80daa51.html

This is what happens when you dont let your damn kids play with legos, or gi joes or hotwheels in the dirt and mud, and then every little spec of dirt you make them use antibacterial hand soap. It literally turns them into basedboys who get sick over a spec of dust!!!!!

Sounds like the parents could lose their kid. Or would in any state I ever lived in.

no, its because kids here in oregon play in the goddamned dirt, i let my 3yo play in the dirt. And he has 0 vaccines..
The reason why it is growing and will continue to, is because coupled with vaccines that lower your immune system, and parents not letting kids get dirty and build a natural immunity. WILL ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

>his immune system won't forget it.
he will probably die

Good job anti vaxxer parents.

if they tried with me they would have to kill me!!! And I shoot back!!

spoken like a true German KEK!!! How is that Muslim invasion working out for you cuck!!!
Also why do you thing Germans birth rate is so low? Vaccine schedules Dumbass!!!

I feel bad for your kids

Attached: D1TQUilWoAAnwf5.png (701x960, 617K)

Bacterial antibiotic resistance is a much more serious issue than vaccination. People should have a right to choose. Believe in vaccines, get vaccinated. Don't believe in them, don't. People should not need to be protected from themselves.

Yes, strange how there hasn't been a case in 30+ years, then the kid that finally does get it, just so happens to NOT be immunized. Funny how that works, huh?

Attached: 1552174489460.jpg (600x297, 24K)

HOLY SHIT!!!

What if Anti-Vax is the REAL Jewish conspiracy? Thank about it: Jews get this "Anti Vax" conspiracy going on so the goyim will get sick and rack up HUGE hospital bills keeping themselves alive and trying to fix the damage - spending WAY more money than they would have on a vaccination!

Attached: jude.jpg (768x840, 142K)

They want to make sure you know to get your vaccines goy.

Another goy to line the pockets of the child coffin industry.

You do realize that these two things have no connection whatsoever, right?

You are like one of those fools going to the doctor with a common cold and demand that they prescribe you antibiotics because you can't even tell the difference between a viral and a bacterial infection.

Even if they don't die, can you imagine being raised by this schizophrenic? His kids dont have a fucking chance. High school is gonna turn them into shooters they're gonna be so badly socialized.

>i don't know how vaccines work or what's inside, but im pretty sure they're bad because big joo pharma and my local stormweenie article said so

Mutts raise their kids completely different to other nations. No wonder they turn out to be snowflakes.
And no wonder they are calling whole generations useless.
If you are interested in everything that is wrong with Murricans just watch this google talk. It explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7-k6nK1VUw

You're right they have nothing to do with each other. The vaccination debate is a non issue because it is totally within the control of individuals to decide what they want to do. Nobody is forced to do anything. I understand the difference between viral infections and bacterial ones. Bacteria is far more persistent and can exist in a wider range of environments. They also cannot be vaccinated against, so when they become immune to the method used to treat them, they become more and more dangerous.

>The vaccination debate is a non issue because it is totally within the control of individuals to decide what they want to do.

You are a prime example of why democracies are doomed to fail.

Democracies are doomed to fail because they cater to the lowest common denominator by design. If you're so mad about children dying go do aid work in Africa.

No need to, they will be smarter and more intelligent then your Asperger children!!

Forced meme, this makes me want to vaccinate even less. It is a known fact that the side-effects are not properly tracked, especially long-term. Yet, vaccines are stated to be ‚totally safe‘. Injecting dozens of vaccines into baby bodies cannot be good. Also, I do not trust a government injecting me things that is actively seeking to replace White people.

I am not mad about children dying. I am mad about drooling retards being able to gather support from other drooling retards so they can feel less retarded, and fuck good shit up for every single sane person out there.

Back in the days the village retard would get locked somewhere in a cabin when other people visited the village. So they actual humans could have uninterrupted talks.
These days the village retard will go on the internet and socialize. He will seek out other retards to make him feel better, by talking each other into acknowledging their retarded opinions like they are ok and not some form of mental derangement.
Anti vaxxers are one group of these retards and should be purged from the face of the earth. Preferably with fire.

He got tetanus by playing in the dirt at his farm you absolute fucking retard.

dont deny that there are benefits, but the possibility and risk of being autistic like you, IS A NO GO!!!
So yes my child will be disease free and Tetanus free, But will be autistic like RAINMAN!!!
Decisions Decisions!

>frothing at the mouth vaxxers on Jow Forums
Why are you people even here?

I'm genuinely trying to understand your point here. You're upset because people like to associate with others who share their views and it's visible to you on the internet?

1)He didnt grow up doing playing the dirt since he was a kid,
2)he was already suffering from a cold or flu like symptoms hence his immune system was not good, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!!!!

>The Pharmaceutical companies are losing money
one Vaccine costs around 50-100 Dollars or what?

the Threatment of the Boy was 800'000.

sure, makes totally sense schlomo.

Nobody has ever claimed a correlation between the tetanus injection and autism, its exclusively the MMR vaccination. Your post really highlights the fact you have no idea what youre talking about, champ.

Attached: 1551965756785.png (637x445, 54K)

probably.
>hurr durr vaccinations don't work on bacterias!
you mean Antibiotics...
>hurr duuuurrr....

No matter how much you play in the dirt, you will not build immunity to tetanus, the only way to do that is to get infected and survive or get vaccinated.

to all you pro vaxxers, here is my kids Doctor here in Oregon. Listen Or do not!!!
Either way, the government has lied to you before and continue to lie to you, And yet you push their Bullshit without question, Shows your ignorance!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jtkB5QhBU&t=350s

ALL VACCINES have dangerous preservatives in them Zoomer!!!!

redpilled

Show me one example of someone claiming the tetanus shot gave their kid autism.
I'll wait.

Holy fuck, are you guys actually retarded?
Have none of you even researched tetanus?
It was a non issue disease after WW2 because we learned how to prevent it, we learned it was NOT transmittable.
Literally, the reason why tetanus "died" is not because it disappeared, it literally cannot disappear even with vaccines because it does not transmit from person to person meaning herd immunity has 0 meaning in this entire discussion.
If you get cut by a rusty nail, you let it bleed out a little to expunge some of the bacteria and whatever else got in there, you clean the wound and disinfect it, keep it exposed to sunlight and dont put it in damp, dark, warm areas that tetanus thrives in.

That also means you cant say vaccines PLURAL dont cause autism when you've literally never studied anything beyond MMR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190028/
>Conclusion 10.6: The evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between diphtheria toxoid–, tetanus toxoid–, or acellular pertussis–containing vaccine and autism.

when in oregon like 8% of the population is Anti vaxxin or at least informed consent, THAT IS Millions of lost revenue.
Man, 100 million sperm, and you're the one that got through??
Id ask for a refund!!!!

While I hate the retarded meme that rusty metal causes tetanus, places where you can catch your hand on a rusty nail (fence posts in a meadow, decrepit woodland shacks, etc.) are generally also the places you can find tetanus.

you are talking to a former 4th year medical student, yes you can build immunity in small doses DUMB DUMB!!

get the important vaccines
skip the flu shot
also be wary of things that call themselves vaccines which arent even vaccines (obesity vaccine, smoking vaccine, etc)

>The doctors noted that his hospital bill totaled $811,929, which is about 72 times the average hospital bill for children.
lol but da state will pay for my broken children
da state will fix dem
de apocalypse happen? dere is no more state?
WHERE IS MY FREE MEDICAL CARE WHERE IS MEDICINE FOR MY BABY WHERE IS *gets shot by bullet* *child raised by revolutionaries grows up just fine*

No. I am upset because we are living in a world were a lack of education is leading information bubbles, like the anti vaxxer movement, that cause physical harm to actual human beings.

you read the bottom of it right?

short check. Tetanus costs about 40$ more or less.

one Tetanus Threatment like postet by OP costs 800'000$.

so every not vaccinated Kid is a Win for Big Pharma Schlomo.

Attached: okay faggot.png (963x720, 402K)

Tetanus isnt a guaranteed to be on anything rusty! Just like when you have unprotected sex, doesnt mean you will automatically get an std, You run the risk!!

I agree. Also, anyone who eats fast food, drinks alcohol, smokes, sits more than three hours per day or does anything other that is related to an unhealthy lifestyle is a retard and should be purged from Earth because this significantly weakens the immune system and thus strongly increases the chance of getting a disease which again results in a higher probability of deadly epidemics. For the sake of herd immunity we must purge all these village idiots with fire.

Fair point, I'll concede that. The argument I was making was nobody has ever claimed their kid got autism from the tetanus shot.

The reason a rusty nail is said to be related to tetanus is because they generally cause puncture wounds. Tetanus is an anaerobic bacteria so it can't survive when oxygen is around (e.g. near the surface). Deep punctures into the tissues more easily allow this anaerobic growth to take place.

you botch about people who are informed on the risks of shots, BUT ARE SILENT ON ALL THE DISEASES THESE 3RD WORLD INVADERS ARE BRINGING INTO YOUR COUNTRY!?!
fucking TYPICAL RETARD!!

Literally has nothing to do with tetanus.
I'll keep waiting.

Can you build immunity to HIV?

Fuck, tetanus was already on a massive decline BEFORE the vaccine was even a thing because we learned about vitamins (vitamin C & D specifically for tetanus treatment).

The vaccine was only in widespread use by the late 1940's as well.
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt16-tetanus.html
>In the United States, reported mortality due to tetanus has declined at a constant rate since the early 1900s, and documented tetanus incidence has declined since the mid- to late 1940s, when national reporting of tetanus cases began
>widespread use of tetanus toxoid–containing vaccines since the late 1940s.
> improved wound care and postexposure use of tetanus immune globulin (TIG), either for prophylaxis in wound management or for treatment of tetanus. In addition, increased rural-to-urban migration with consequent decreased exposure to tetanus spores may also have contributed to the decline in tetanus mortality noted during the first half of the 20th century

We dont see fucking tetanus anymore because children dont all live on farms to help their families anymore with unsafe work where the families don't know how to actually treat a wound because they're all uneducated yet it's now daily knowledge on how to treat and disinfect a wound.

Attached: Tetanusincidence.gif (455x269, 13K)

antivaxx is the byproduct of a society that has become virtually risk free. 100 years ago it would have been unthinkable.

nice memes Mutt
Remember to always yell random things as loud as you can so you win the argument.

>C. tetani is an anaerobe and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen.

You literally need to be retarded to get sick with Tetantus

You need to
>get a wound, that is either so deep you cant clean it or dirty as fuck
>not clean that wound
>let it fester under some bandaid or gaze
>dont go to a doctor when the first symptoms hit
>deny active shot of immuneglobuli

Deep dirty wound -> maybe get a shot
Regular wound -> clean and then let it heal with exposure of oxygen and light

Also, wet healing with hydrogels is superior to everything we did up to that point
Seales the wound from for more dirt entering but keeps it exposed to light and oxygen

I can understand that. Unfortunately I don't think it's ever going to swing back in the opposite direction. 300 years ago people would educate themselves because there wasn't anything to do. Now we live in a world of distractions and instant gratification. It gets people young today too. Why try hard in school when you can laugh at memes all day with friends? It troubles me to see children who have just managed to sit upright using smartphones more adeptly than their parents.

Yup! It's called DEATH.

DUHHH GONNA JUST POST THIS THREAD WITH NO SOURCE BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING RETARD AND ASSUME EVERYONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME

fuck off cunt

Attached: 0eYFv9U.png (696x665, 742K)

yessir Mr. 4th year medical student Sir!

Attached: damn.jpg (670x670, 37K)

I never said Tetanus causes autism, but I also do not know that it does!!!
I did say I will not play russian roulette with my childs health and safety.
If vaccines were 100% clean with aero preservatives and other garbage, then I might reconsider.
Until then STFU!!!!!
I dont give a shit what you tards in australia do, you are all a bunch of cucked pussies anyways!!!

The thing you get from rusty metal if you don't get tetanus shots?
What more needs explaining?
Kids got Tetanus because i assume his parents said a tetanus shot will cause autism.
This is why stupid people should not be allowed to make decisions for other humans.

hiv is a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A&t=3413s

Leprosy is spreading everywhere.

So then what do Western Blots and ELISA test for, MS4?

Yup. Here in Australia in an eastern coastal town, there has been this anti-vax movement growing for around the past 20 years. In that particular town they have seen the rebirth of those things we haven't seen for decades and decades. Coincidence? I think not

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/byron-bay-has-become-the-antivaxxers-paradise/news-story/2828a5edfe78d3820b6c1f70dd55ec5d

Not mentioning better hygiene and higher availability of food as the main reasons for higher life expectancy clearly shows how deceptive this forced meme is.

Your right because they dont have information like we do now, just like police corruption and brutality. Before cameras a 100 years ago, it would be unthinkable to question or talk back to any cop, and now!!!

that's your average american 4th year medical student. That college really paid off i see.

Attached: winchesters.gif (348x323, 987K)

>byron bay
Why did i expect somewhere else?

The majority of people in first world countries don't get vaccinated for tetanus unless they get a puncture wound.
It's like rabies. Getting a rabies vaccine is retarded unless you actually have sufficient cause to be alarmed bout rabies (bitten by random dog, or bat, for example).
both have pretty high onset times, and you can basically just go to a clinic the day after being injured and get checked up and be fine.

Good. Democracry should fail.
A Repulic already has enough voting involved.

People don't blame 1 vaccine at this time, some believed MMR was a main cause because that was around the time they were seeing their children change.
Children get vaccines at 1 day old, 2, 4, 6 months and then at 12-18 months for MMR. Most people believe it's a cumulative effect and that there is too many at once. We don't fully know because they refuse to study vaccines and autism beyond MMR or even conduct a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study, even though we can bypass your retarded ethical standards of it somehow being wrong to withhold aluminum, thimerosal and literal known carcinogens from babies. The CDC has access to the VSD which allows for a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study to be done accoding tot eh IOM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206942/
>The committee found no evidence that a trial has ever been conducted to evaluate the entire immunization schedule
>Experts who addressed the committee pointed not to a body of evidence that had been overlooked but rather to the fact that existing research has not been designed to test the entire immunization schedule.
>studies designed to examine the long-term effects of the cumulative number of vaccines or other aspects of the immunization schedule have not been conducted.
>No studies have compared the differences in health outcomes that some stakeholders questioned between entirely unimmunized populations of children and fully immunized
>In addition, the VSD system has a large enough proportion of unvaccinated children to investigate differences in health outcomes of unvaccinated and vaccinated children.
No studies of the 50+ vaccine schedule
No warranted vaccinated vs unvaccinated studies
No placebo studies done on pre-licensure vaccine studies for approval

Where the fuck is the science? The best you've done is compared children who get an experimental vaccine with children who also got experimental vaccines and then only watched them for 5 days and said it's safe. (PIC RELATED)

Attached: hep_b.png (914x514, 255K)

Yet no one says shit about the illegals coming in with those diseases!!!! SHUT UP AUSSIE!!!

Attached: 204632a22d2cdbaf6b60972b678d83d0--emu-war-western-australia.jpg (403x302, 23K)

>dont deny that there are benefits, but the possibility and risk of being autistic like you, IS A NO GO!!!
>So yes my child will be disease free and Tetanus free, But will be autistic like RAINMAN!!!
>Decisions Decisions!
In response to;
>Yes, strange how there hasn't been a case in 30+ years, then the kid that finally does get it, just so happens to NOT be immunized. Funny how that works, huh?

Why would that be your response, when I had ONLY referenced tetanus? Nobody mentioned any other vaccination.
Face it, you're just a twat.

Is it even a vaccine at this point or just a cure?

100% correct, America is not a democracy but a constitutional republic

I'm well aware, I got some metal in my eye a couple of years ago, thought it would sort itself out... It didn't. Had to goto the docs and get the dye in the eye etc. They gave me a tetanus shot cause it'd been 10+ years since I'd had one. I never would've just gone and got a booster for no reason.

>The majority of people in first world countries don't get vaccinated for tetanus unless they get a puncture wound.
Uh, completely wrong. Children in the U.S get vaccinated for tetanus 5 times. Then after 18 years of age you need a TD booster every 10 years, then mothers are urged to get tdap boosters every time they are pregnant.
cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

You need to research more before talking out of your own asshole, at least look at a vaccine schedule for once in your life before assuming and thinking people only get 3-4 vaccines in their life.

>U.S.
I said first would countries, mutt

I don't doubt there is a causal relationship between the MMR and autism. Just the anecdotal evidence alone from parents is enough to tell me there is more to the story than we are being told.
Fine before the shot, fever and retardedness in the hours and days following the shot....

People like to forget that mexico has leprosy, the black plague, tons of shit most people just assume is extinct, and our border being so open is a huge infection vector.

I had to get a tetanus shot a few months ago because I stepped on metal. Literally took like 2 secs to get and I had no shoulder pain. Super easy