VARNASHRAMA DHARMA

My Aryan lads,

So, BURGERISM = GLOBALISM. The reason we all have to suffer is because of this demoniac cow munching business. BURGERISM is a demoniac Economy that profits from inflicting pain to other living beings and from making people sick and keeping them on pils. It’s all a vicious cycle of ignorance going on . If intellectuals of the world can’t figure this one out no wonder we are doomed.

youtu.be/Bj_mucOzWY8
youtu.be/Bj_mucOzWY8
>youtu.be/Bj_mucOzWY8

Attached: D96FE702-AFAD-42C8-BAFB-2F7811B74943.jpg (1000x665, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OpTG02x6w5o
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtu.be/Yn0ToU-PHAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

Instead teaching people how to do yoga and pranayama we are teaching people how to become more and more materialistic. And therefore, everyone has to suffer.

youtu.be/OpTG02x6w5o
youtu.be/OpTG02x6w5o
>youtu.be/OpTG02x6w5o

Attached: A420F2AF-4065-4A9E-BEBA-DF0212516247.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

B-but do you understand these philosophical concepts ?

Because of this kind of collective ignorance things are going the way are going.

Attached: B383DDA3-9BF4-40F0-95A8-159D951ED80D.jpg (1000x625, 320K)

So no wonder Americans are the DUMBEST and the CRAZIEST .

Attached: 6EEF608D-6311-40C4-873E-8E782E6A1BDF.jpg (620x543, 39K)

SOULLESS CIVILIZATION

>Regulated human civilization promotes dharma, artha, kāma and mokṣa. In human society there must be religion. Without religion, human society is only animal society. Economic development and sense gratification must be based on religious principles. When religion, economic development and sense gratification are adjusted, liberation from this material birth, death, old age and disease is assured. In the present age of Kali, however, there is no question of religion and liberation. People have taken interest only in economic development and sense gratification. Therefore, despite sufficient economic development all over the world, dealings in human society have become almost animalistic. When everything becomes grossly animalistic, dissolution takes place. This dissolution is to be accepted as īśa-vidhvaṁsitāśiṣām. The Lord’s so-called blessings of economic development and sense gratification will be conclusively dissolved by destruction. At the end of this Kali-yuga, the Lord will appear as the incarnation of Kalki, and His only business will be to kill all human beings on the surface of the globe. After that killing, another golden age will begin. We should therefore know that our material activities are just like childish play. Children may play on the beach, and the father will sit and watch this childish play, the construction of buildings with sand, the construction of walls and so many things, but finally the father will ask the children to come home. Then everything is destroyed. Persons who are too much addicted to the childish activities of economic development and sense gratification are sometimes especially favored by the Lord when He destroys their construction of these things.

Attached: 737A317C-C195-4A20-B580-91696350093F.jpg (700x990, 276K)

B-but somehow or other new age philosophies are the problem ? Right ?

Attached: 3143B60C-BA4C-42D5-85C0-C4E1D57DACDF.jpg (671x480, 38K)

The problem is not with Christianity right ? And c u c k s ?

Attached: 298B14FD-FF05-42A2-AC67-D743C3838E67.jpg (2000x2500, 1.14M)

Go vegan and die
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

The problems are new age philosophies ?

So cute

Attached: 88F7E6A6-84E6-47E6-9FFA-38BA5E87BC92.jpg (1972x2048, 978K)

Have you tried go vegetarian ?

Attached: 3B2732FC-4323-4020-A0F8-1D7A6F5E0EE8.jpg (2000x2500, 1.89M)

Although I’m not vegan, here is a vegan slapping your burger

Attached: F416A385-B5F6-49DF-82C7-67831AA06738.gif (245x202, 1.54M)

TULSI is vegetarian, why can’t you ? Where is the problem ? Where is the difficulty ?

youtu.be/Yn0ToU-PHAc
youtu.be/Yn0ToU-PHAc
>youtu.be/Yn0ToU-PHAc

Attached: A8B61EA6-FD62-46AC-B1B0-8FE3F12B3186.jpg (1909x2030, 2.4M)

I don't think I was ever a vegetarian but I did go vegan for about 4 years. Now I just don't eat dairy or drink caffeine and I've felt way better than I did just eating plants and pills. Humans are meant to be animals. Be thankful that your ancestors acted like animals otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Meant to reply to

>As long as one is absorbed in the bodily conception, his activities are performed on that platform. This is not very difficult to understand. In the world, we see that every nation is trying to supersede every other nation and that every man is trying to advance beyond his fellow man. All these activities are going on under the name of advancement of civilization. There are many plans for making the body comfortable, and these plans are carried in the subtle body after the destruction of the gross body. It is not a fact that after the gross body is destroyed the living entity is finished. Although many great philosophers and teachers in this world are under the impression that after the body is finished everything is finished, this is not a fact. Nārada Muni says in this verse that at death one takes his plans with him (gṛhṇīyāt), and to execute these plans he gets another body. This is called punar bhavaḥ. When the gross body is finished, the plans of the living entity are taken by the mind, and by the grace of the Lord, the living entity gets a chance to give these plans shape in the next life. This is known as the law of karma. As long as the mind is absorbed in the laws of karma, a certain type of body must be accepted in the next life.

Attached: C17B12AD-FC0E-45D3-8317-D869AEF18F49.jpg (800x1001, 286K)

>Humans are meant to be animals.

According to kikes. Right ? Because of kikes you have been fed this scam throughout your school system you have been eating this nonsense.

Tell me more about this dark philosophy you have become a part of ?

Who thought you that ? New Age philosophies ?

Attached: 65086BF6-3077-4F4B-825C-9921373DC5FC.jpg (1300x957, 110K)

It must have been fuckn new age philosophies.

I can see no other reason.

Attached: 8995558A-9D81-4569-9DCD-45F719CCC620.jpg (1202x739, 243K)

Of course you gonna be an animal in your next birth

This will be my last post because this is a shitty thread. I hope you get more replies soon.

Attached: main-qimg-43e2571742665934b704e38c5c025af0.jpg (602x385, 130K)

Holy fuck, you are a retarded shill.

I asked you a question. Where did you get this >Humans are meant to be animals< from ?

Attached: 0865FAB1-C5D6-4122-8FD2-37A5B3527A1D.jpg (723x800, 402K)

You must have gotten this from someone !!?

WHO ?

Attached: 643FF04A-7771-439B-B5C1-5B8E61CB217A.jpg (1079x1706, 451K)

Who thought you that ?

So . You were a VEGAN and now you are a BURGER ?

WOW !

Do you know that VEGANISM AND BURGERISM are two sides of the same shekel ?

>Human prosperity flourishes by natural gifts and not by gigantic industrial enterprises. The gigantic industrial enterprises are products of a godless civilization, and they cause the destruction of the noble aims of human life. The more we go on increasing such troublesome industries to squeeze out the vital energy of the human being, the more there will be unrest and dissatisfaction of the people in general, although a few only can live lavishly by exploitation. The natural gifts such as grains and vegetables, fruits, rivers, the hills of jewels and minerals, and the seas full of pearls are supplied by the order of the Supreme, and as He desires, material nature produces them in abundance or restricts them at times. The natural law is that the human being may take advantage of these godly gifts by nature and satisfactorily flourish on them without being captivated by the exploitative motive of lording it over material nature. The more we attempt to exploit material nature according to our whims of enjoyment, the more we shall become entrapped by the reaction of such exploitative attempts. If we have sufficient grains, fruits, vegetables, and herbs, then what is the necessity of running a slaughterhouse and killing poor animals? A man need not kill an animal if he has sufficient grains and vegetables to eat. The flow of river waters fertilizes the fields, and there is more than what we need. Minerals are produced in the hills, and the jewels in the ocean. If the human civilization has sufficient grains, minerals, jewels, water, milk, etc., then why should we hanker after terrible industrial enterprises at the cost of the labor of some unfortunate men? But all these natural gifts are dependent on the mercy of the Lord. What we need, therefore, is to be obedient to the laws of the Lord and achieve the perfection of human life by devotional service. The indications by Kuntīdevī are just to the point.

Attached: 4E7A2E08-DACC-48E8-8AB6-D8C3FAEB4A42.png (852x450, 39K)

bodhi mantra 2.0

>May there be good fortune throughout the universe, and may all envious persons be pacified. May all living entities become calm by practicing bhakti-yoga, for by accepting devotional service they will think of each other’s welfare. Therefore let us all engage in the service of the supreme transcendence, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, and always remain absorbed in thought of Him.

Attached: BEDCDC8F-DCCD-4CF8-AA4C-FFAAE33DCFB1.jpg (1600x1553, 590K)

>A person who is actually self-realized and who has controlled his mind is perfectly satisfied with the bare necessities of life. He does not try to gratify his senses. Such a person quickly advances in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, whereas others, who are too attached to material things, find advancement very difficult.

Attached: ED59DDFB-ABB2-453C-B322-DD64B820E03C.jpg (3000x3000, 1.59M)

>All the demigods and their exalted qualities, such as religion, knowledge and renunciation, become manifest in the body of one who has developed unalloyed devotion for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vāsudeva. On the other hand, a person devoid of devotional service and engaged in material activities has no good qualities. Even if he is adept at the practice of mystic yoga or the honest endeavor of maintaining his family and relatives, he must be driven by his own mental speculations and must engage in the service of the Lord’s external energy. How can there be any good qualities in such a man?

Attached: 30C3766E-338A-45D5-B8C5-7D3878219307.jpg (2000x2500, 1.26M)

>Therefore, O demons, give up the so-called happiness of family life and simply take shelter of the lotus feet of Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva, which are the actual shelter of fearlessness. Entanglement in family life is the root cause of material attachment, indefatigable desires, moroseness, anger, despair, fear and the desire for false prestige, all of which result in the repetition of birth and death.

Attached: 6991CCB5-E058-477F-81E2-6C877E4D334D.jpg (1355x1866, 890K)

>My dear Lord, You are certainly the fully independent master of all the senses. Therefore all women who worship You by strictly observing vows because they wish to acquire a husband to satisfy their senses are surely under illusion. They do not know that such a husband cannot actually give protection to them or their children. Nor can he protect their wealth or duration of life, for he himself is dependent on time, fruitive results and the modes of nature, which are all subordinate to You.

Attached: 8C63769C-0D4A-4681-8AFB-94433BB5C267.jpg (2000x2500, 1.1M)

>O supreme unconquerable Lord, when they become absorbed in thoughts of material enjoyment, Lord Brahmā and Lord Śiva, as well as other demigods and demons, undergo severe penances and austerities to receive my benedictions. But I do not favor anyone, however great he may be; unless he is always engaged in the service of Your lotus feet. Because I always keep You within my heart, I cannot favor anyone but a devotee.

Goddess Lakshmi

Attached: CB6175C1-5732-4547-A306-EB09ED997731.jpg (2867x2868, 2.74M)

>My Lord, from the great leaders of the universe, such as Lord Brahmā and other demigods, down to the political leaders of this world, all are envious of Your authority. Without Your help, however, they could neither separately nor concertedly maintain the innumerable living entities within the universe. You are actually the only maintainer of all human beings, of animals like cows and asses, and of plants, reptiles, birds, mountains and whatever else is visible within this material world.

Goddess Lakshmi

Attached: C799C633-D267-4A64-B097-31AB379A6228.jpg (2000x2500, 1.56M)

>My dear Lord, this visible cosmic manifestation is a demonstration of Your own creative energy. Since the countless varieties of forms within this cosmic manifestation are simply a display of Your external energy, this virāṭ-rūpa [universal body] is not Your real form. Except for a devotee in transcendental consciousness, no one can perceive Your actual form. Therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

Goddess Lakshmi

Attached: AC190CC2-151B-4966-9553-DDFE461D615C.jpg (2000x1125, 972K)

>and cow protection

>My dear Lord, You manifest Your different energies in countless forms: as living entities born from wombs, from eggs and from perspiration; as plants and trees that grow out of the earth; as all living entities, both moving and standing, including the demigods, the learned sages and the pitās; as outer space, as the higher planetary system containing the heavenly planets, and as the planet earth with its hills, rivers, seas, oceans and islands. Indeed, all the stars and planets are simply manifestations of Your different energies, but originally You are one without a second. Therefore there is nothing beyond You. This entire cosmic manifestation is therefore not false but is simply a temporary manifestation of Your inconceivable energy.

Goddess Lakshmi

Attached: 37A64393-FF34-4480-8971-BAD9ED396A64.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Based and poopilled. Factory farming is a cancer.

It's the kali yuga - what can you expect?

True. But we need to do our Dharma of enlightening peoples till our last breath

>The objects of material enjoyment [sound, form, taste, touch and smell], the activities of the senses, the controllers of sensory activities [the demigods], the body, eternal time and egotism are all creations of Your material energy. Those whose intelligence has become fixed by perfect execution of mystic yoga can see that all these elements result from the actions of Your external energy. They can also see Your transcendental form as Supersoul in the background of everything. Therefore I repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto You.

Goddess Bhumi

Attached: 16FEA2D6-DA4E-4422-8574-365D88C93D4D.jpg (1280x632, 251K)

>O Lord, You do not desire the creation, maintenance or annihilation of this material world, but You perform these activities for the conditioned souls by Your creative energy. Exactly as a piece of iron moves under the influence of a lodestone, inert matter moves when You glance over the total material energy.

Goddess Bhumi

Attached: 222A44EB-EAF8-4716-9F8E-26B66DE33B2A.jpg (1598x1998, 743K)