If yang supporters can tell me ONE good policy other than neetbucks I"ll vote for him

All I've heard is a nihilistic "lol it'll be shit either way but this way $1000" and "migapede" well I don't like trump, and I don't want $1000 dollars, I want to keep my guns, so give me one thing that he does well other than neetbucks, and I swear I'll vote for the stupid fucker

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4
yang2020.com/policies/
yang2020.com/policies/foreign-policy-first-principles/
yang2020.com/policies/legalization-of-marijuana/
yang2020.com/policies/american-journalism-fellows/
yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-energy/
yang2020.com/policies/robo-calling-text-line/
youtu.be/5y4SLGEUNW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me put this to you in simplest terms
>$1000

ok so far we have no arguments.

>not being in on the meme
>not wanting 1000bux
>>>>>/reddit/

Hey !! Great job with these threads, we're really making a difference! You should def check out the fresh "memes" on the main discord, they have been really effective

Attached: keep the tip.jpg (960x934, 75K)

He isn't an outspoken kike cocksucker. Moderate Jewishness + neetbux are the shit, dude

Fuck you nigger the reason people should vote for yang is to get NEETbux and wait for the system to fail then you can use your guns

and again, I don't want $1000 and I don't like trump, not a migapede, not a boomer, those attacks don't apply,
I don't like jewish trickery parading as memes, same reason I don't like trump

FUCK OFF WITH THE YANG THREADS. STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT HIM. EVERY OTHER THREAD IS A YANG THREAD. ENOUGH

He doesn't gargle Israel's cock every single waking moment of his life.

?

Pay up with your vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4

IT'S FREE MONEY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

Stop replying to paid shills. Will do you wonders.

His policy to kill all niggers looks pretty interesting

he's a democrat, by definition a jewish puppet, no better than trump, not a valid point, plus social credit and gun grabbing are frankly worse than being an open kikelover, by a slim margin but all the same

janitors are finally doing their job for the first time tonight. fire up that vpn you fucking nigger

REPORT SHILL THREADS.

SAGE SHILL THREADS.

IGNORE SHILL THREADS.

>That id

to not have my guns taken away and not live in a distopian hellscape, money means nothing to me.

Government.assigned waifu.
Todd 2020; yang is for cucks.

THIS

Attached: 1545354764454.png (824x1000, 168K)

Cutting out the kike middle man and fucking over their fractional reserve banking

Attached: yang_banking.jpg (1043x825, 88K)

fair point, but I want this thread to set an example to show exactly how impotent these people are.

maybe read the thread faggot

> I don't want $1000 dollars

Attached: 1552272250422.jpg (676x990, 381K)

You will not keep your guns. You are a filthy senile old boomer fuck. You will die. The rest of us will keep our guns because we aren’t responsible for the fall of the white race and we aren’t afraid to do what needs to be done. Accelerationism 2020.

Attached: 12690CE1-0B2A-4C90-B08D-3C86DB2678D4.jpg (750x813, 289K)

Medicare for all!

No more worrying about getting beat up by a pack of people and wondering how you will pay for it!

By enshrining into the government even harder?

>and not live in a distopian hellscape
wake up retard, you're already living in one. Might as well get some free money while you're at it

wouldn't be awful if he didn't instead want communism.

again, not into trump, you only have one attack, and it's useless here

They're as dumb as blind Trump supporters. Completely incapable of debating, only float one talking point the entire time, I'm amazed they actually think they have inner monologues underneath this blatant collective NPC facade.

Yang Medicare!

Holistic healthcare for all Americans

Bend the cost curve of healthcare down

Focus on preventive and holistic care

Change the incentive structure for doctors

Allow doctors and hospitals to innovate in treatment

I already don't worry about that, I have good health insurance

Attached: 1552275593062.jpg (2048x1834, 292K)

this man gets it: Todd or bust.

one good policy is that im voting for him

>hurr durr we're already fucked!
you might be leaf, I can still fuck off with my guns and snakes, I don't need money

He won't be a whiny bitch on Twitter

I don't even know if they have one solid talking point to be honest

Besides not being a zionist bootlicker...

>Focus on nuclear energy
>Making Puerto Rico a state
>Wants to protect the border
>doesn't care about identity politics
>18 year pathway to citizenship for illegals, deports them if they commit any felonies, don't pay taxes, or don't enroll in the program (better than just straight up giving them amnesty)

Also he would legalize weed if you care about that. Surprised more people aren't mentioning that to hook the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd.

But yeah, it's mostly for the NEETbucks.

Attached: 1552170257736.jpg (563x210, 23K)

that aint a policy

nihilism isn't appealing, it's appalling

Human centered capitalisim!

Change the way we measure the economy, from GDP and the stock market to a more inclusive set of measurements that ensures humans are thriving, not barely making it by. New measurements like Median Income and Standard of Living, Health-adjusted Life Expectancy, Mental Health, Childhood Success Rates, Social and Economic Mobility, Absence of Substance Abuse, and other measurements will give us a much clearer and more powerful sense of how we are doing both individually and as a society.

Rein in corporate excesses by appointing regulators who are paid a lot of money – competitive with senior jobs in the private sector – but then will be prohibited from going to private industry afterward. Regulators need to be focused on making the right decisions and policies for the public with zero concern for their next position.

The government’s goal should be to drive individuals and organizations to find new ways to improve the standards of living of individuals and families on these dimensions. In order to spur development, the government should issue a new currency – the Digital Social Credit – which can be converted into dollars and used to reward people and organizations who drive significant social value. This new currency would allow people to measure the amount of good that they have done through various programs and actions.

>Literally buying the neet vote

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (225x225, 11K)

doubt that

Attached: 1552283236019.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

I did. I read all the threads.
>hey guys talk about yang here
>make some good points about yang
>guys i made another yang thread can you talk about yang here
kill yourself nazi larping nigger faggot

REPORT SHILL THREADS.

SAGE SHILL THREADS.

IGNORE SHILL THREADS.

Not nearly as much as the Zognald, pede

Attached: 15522768202452.png (856x433, 300K)

>Change the way we measure the economy
The economic equivalent of landwhales smashing weight scales.

His policies will be so destructive that it will send the US into a chaotic collapse that well allow you to use your precious guns and experience the wet dream you've been having since you first shot a bullet. That good enough?

He can barely speak English. That's a plus.

Attached: YangGang.jpg (495x659, 47K)

Genius!

Attached: 1552280191295.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Just because you have health insurance means the whole medical system isnt fucked?

*tucker face* HUH

That’s exactly it. I just want NEETbux

I don't understand posts like this. are you saying you're too retarded to figure out he has a website with all his policy positions? or are you saying you're refusing to read it because you'd rather argue with a thin strawman than a robust platform?

if you're not being intellectually dishonest and actually do want to learn more about his platform:
yang2020.com/policies/

Attached: yangplatform.png (1920x1080, 159K)

>chink president
Top kek

Attached: IMG_20181031_194044.jpg (1534x2048, 379K)

>Foreign Disentanglement
yang2020.com/policies/foreign-policy-first-principles/

Legal weed
>yang2020.com/policies/legalization-of-marijuana/

fund investigative journalism (this is a bit nuanced but tl;dr it's why newspaper journalism blows ass now)
>yang2020.com/policies/american-journalism-fellows/

Nuclear Power
>yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-energy/

an end to robocalling faggotry (I would vote for him on this alone, nobody picks up their fucking phone due to this shit)
>yang2020.com/policies/robo-calling-text-line/

Attached: 1552121451930.jpg (650x345, 41K)

NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

But in all seriousness, I'll try to sum it up
1) Trump has gone off the deep end. Israel gets everything they want, the jews domestically are now getting everything they want, and he's more or less abandoned us. People speculate about why/what is causing him to do this, but utlimately the reason behind is actions is irrelevant.
2) Stemming off #1, unless Trump pulls a miracle and totally reverses course and starts delivering results, he WILL NOT WIN in 2020, regardless of whether or not shitposters on Jow Forums like him anymore or not.
3) Because he will not win, you have the make the best of a bad scenario. Every single DNC hopeful besides Yang and Tulsi are overtly and rabidly anti-white.
4) Yang is the only candidate to specifically mention and directly make an appeal to whites. White men, at that. Not even Trump will recognize us, despite us being the overwhelming supermajority of his base.
5) The issue of automation is something that people need to talk about. I think UBI is not a good solution at all, but I at least think it's something that needs to be discussed, rather than having a fuckton of people's livelihoods continuing to be swept under the rug. Even getting a conversation started on this, like what Trump did with immigration, is wortwhile on its own, even if it goes nowhere else.
6) $1000

Is Yang ideal? No, of course not. But we're stuck in a shitty situation here, and I really rather not have Mommy President Kamala.

Attached: kazbux.jpg (480x360, 14K)

he's an entrenched dem, he's a jewish puppet, believe me,
>no he won't, he'll prioritize solar and wind like all leftists
>don't want puerto rico
>that's a lie
>that's also a lie
>if it isn't solid deportation it's a bad plan

Gdp was a retarded dinosaur measurement system we created over 100 years ago and has been a failure of a measurement system ever since!

mabye we should also go back to using rock tools like in the stone age?

Who are you voting for?

Oh, okay, well if you're just going to say everything he's promising is a lie, then there's no point in following any Presidential candidate. Fuck off.

Attached: 1552273020937.jpg (800x806, 204K)

>It took 50 posts for someone to actually know Yang's platform beyond 'muh neetbux'
Jesus christ yangfags are retarded

Here

Attached: economyinfographicyang.png (2604x3804, 3.3M)

You don't have to vote for him in the general, just the primary

> In order to spur development, the government should issue a new currency – the Digital Social Credit – which can be converted into dollars and used to reward people and organizations who drive significant social value.

How about you just move to China instead of bringing China here? Thanks in advance

I try.

I said most of those up here

Attached: 1552193575887.jpg (626x469, 110K)

Attached: 6C5D54F5-F2BF-46D6-BFF4-D1035C528DA6.jpg (750x645, 103K)

Measuring policy and resource distribution against several facets including quality of life and overall gdp has always been the definition of the study of economics. To stop caring about a nations GDP will only detract from economic study. Just because talking heads on a CNN and FOX tout it as the end all be all doesn't make it so.

and also I don't want legalized weed

that sounds extremely retarded

anime tits aren't a policy, I can get them anywhere

nigger I don't like yang

I don't like trump, this arguant is invalid, come up with something else achmed.

yknow maybe this is controversial here but I don't want to live through a catastrophic collapse that would destroy my life and family

kinda funny

I don't care about poor plebs

I realize

I'm saying I found nothing of note and obviously neither did his suporters r they'd say more than "$1000 lmao"

none of those interest me, and some make me hate him more

Attached: Yang Voters irl 2.png (501x697, 104K)

It's March 2019. Platforms typically aren't fleshed out for a while after that. Successful candidates start their campaigns with a strong focus on something memetic. In July 2015 you could've come here and said "do any of you even know what trump's platform is beyond BUILD WALL???". And truthfully at the time there would've have been much else. It was built up as he went along. The nucleus was always wall. Just like Yang's nucleus is $1000

I don't like trump, but that doesn't make the chink better, yang specifically denounced white men, my industry will never be automated so frankly I don't care, and I don't want $1000

>NEETBUX NEETBUX MUH TENDIES UNDERNEATH
is all they're saying. And I like some of Yang's ideas such as his stances on medicare and foreign involvement but his stances on guns and LGBT rights are things I'm against.

>Foreign Disentanglement doesn't interest me
enjoy the illegal wars for Israel, friend!

They won't because they haven't been told any arguments by their superiors besides:
>1000 dorra
>muh zognald kikepuppet
which is funny since they are kike puppets themselves, see picrel. The nihilist defeatism surrounding their memery is only befitting.

Attached: 1552278095035.jpg (1000x1294, 121K)

>implying you can’t use your $1000 for more guns

Andrew yang on guns
youtu.be/5y4SLGEUNW4
The tweets were to just gain leftist support

Out of all of those graphs, only two of them actually make it to 2017. So how is this even a good reason to vote Yang?

$1000 is a pretty fucking good enough argument for me, pal.

Republicans are by definition jewish puppets. If you say otherwise you are literally a shill

the medical system is fucked because the government doesn't force them to compete like a free market would do. hospitals and drug companies can charge whatever the fuck they want and the government will pay them.
>nice meme flag, btw

We live in clown world.. this ends the current paradigm one way or another Free money meme will explode with millennials and brown people

Acceleration 2020

All of Yang's policies are well-defined on his website though. It's just that the main selling point is UBI, while everything else is kinda minor in comparison.

>he specifically denounced white men
No, he gave the boilerplate "blah blah blah we denounce neon nazis" bullshit that every politician is required to give.
He's still the only guy to overtly care about white men. Only one who will even name us.

he's a dirty communist and belongs in a camp

Correct. They're the most obvious NPCs on Jow Forums today. And I think /ptg/ is pretty bad too.

$1000

Attached: 1552260443525.png (953x701, 685K)

Is this a real document?

imo foreign policy is equally big or bigger than the UBI
Yang's isn't as fleshed out as Gabbard's but his heart appears to be in the right place
I hate his gun cuckshit but I'm also fairly certain he wouldn't be able to actually implement and he doesn't seem to feel particularly strongly about it, although that's a read on my part

Just like there was technically a bunch of other stuff in Trump's official policies but it was still all about Build The Wall.
Fleshed out policies don't win elections. Simple memetic ideas that retards can grasp do.

I mean there's a lot to look at you're bound to find things you like and things you don't with this many policies. My favorites under the restrictions you've named are human centered capitalism and democracy dollars.

Attached: IMG_20190310_230717.jpg (1080x9291, 1.51M)

>I don’t want the current inhumane immoral system to collapse because of my comfort
You are despicable

I doubt it, but it does a good job in reflecting the current situation in Jow Forums

You sound like a retarded stupid fucker. Do you want $1000.00? Or 38 billion given to Israel on the behalf of Trump?

Exactly. Enjoy your $1000.00.

I wanna hear from the kraut

the source is this anonymous post with no source think for yourself

Same here I’m confused as to why advocate for a commie. Although being negative and bringing the much talked about societal collapse sooner with this accelerationist tactic may be interesting

How are those two things mutually exclusive?
Can you point towards anything Yang has said that would imply payments towards Israel would stop under him?

I would expect a shill to post this. I'm also not linking a source for this pic related but that doesn't mean it doesn't come from a real Jewish encyclopedia

Attached: 1520626137272.jpg (1599x874, 302K)