I saw a street fight today. A white boy was confronting a Black man about littering and a fight broke out...

I saw a street fight today. A white boy was confronting a Black man about littering and a fight broke out. The Black guy won almost immediately, despite whitey being 6 inches taller and bigger in general.

I've never seen a human swing his fists so hard. The sounds of the impacts to his face were Sharkeisha-tier. He knocked him out within 5 seconds and then proceeded to kick his brothers ass when he came to defend him. Knocked them both out and then walked away like a badass. It made me realize that despite all my muscle I would probably get my ass kicked into a coma because I have zero defense skills. Meanwhile I see these Blacks practicing sparing at the park and in schools almost every day. They also love lifting weights and eating meat (protein). I admire it.

What would you do Anons? Guns aren't always an option.

I am visiting a local boxing gym on Monday to see what I can learn. To defend myself if nothing else.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUf5M7Y9v4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around blacks never relax

epic quads
checked

Attached: 0E93FE19-465C-4293-BE59-AE848014303D.jpg (512x288, 34K)

Nice copypasta you fucking fag

Attached: E957D042-95E0-4910-B7B8-FC7E7B8DB082.png (539x780, 569K)

>not just shooting littering niggers on sight

Fuck boxing, learn judo.
Some nigger wildly swings his retard fists at you, you flip him on his ass. Curbstomp optional

>someone in turkey saw a white guy and his brother fighting a black guy

Fucking turkroach telling lies .

"white"

yea, you saw all this in istanbul as you were rimming your fathers ass

There are lots of africans in turkey now thanks to Erdogan's open door policy to the arab world lol. When I was vacationing in Bodrum last year I saw nothing but arabs and africans with turkish girlfriends. It does make sense if you think about it, turks are faggots lol

How’s you bull doing?

Kara Boga meme is old hat.
Just go back to posting your favourite negro penii.

When fighting black people. They always throw wide punches, and swing heavy.

So to counter this, you need to go for their legs or bone breaking grapples, or if you decide face strikes. You need to be on a heavy offensive. Black people when they fight, they go strong on offense and fast. But when you push towards them, they run and can’t properly hold a good defense.

I’ve noticed this in most of their fighting.

When I say heavy offensive, I’m talking; body shots, face shots and leg shots. Full body contact to keep them constantly on the weak defense. Granted they maybe strong, but their heart rates and lack of judgement keeps them from focusing in a fight. They can’t keep up when their target is aiming for more than just their face.

If you’re going against a fast negroid. You need grapple or leg based martial arts. I cannot stress it enough, you need good defense to wear them out too.

You can beat a negroid in the first 7 seconds of a fight, but you need to start swinging right away and not let him get any advantage whatsoever.

For heavy swinging strong negroids;

>Muay Thai/kick boxing
>Krav maga
>Taekwondo
>Wingchun
>Jeet Kun do
>Vale Tudo

For fast swingers and jungle fighting

>Sambo
>Judo
>Advanced Muay Thai/kick boxing
>Advanced Krav Maga at least level 3-4
>Brazilian Jiujitsu
>Extreme CQC dirty fighting
>Boxing
>Advanced Karate, and Akkido
>Generally MMA

If they’re a combination of fast and strong, then you’ll need to apply you’re entire fighting knowledge and maybe use a weapon or two. Because it’ll be toughest beast you’ll ever face. Either way, you need to break their bones and fast.

based

Checked. I don't go to the gym but do 3 to 6 miles running / walking with my dogs most days and practice fighting everyday ... Hybrid of boxing, kickboxing and various martial Arts at home ...was in enough situations when younger to want to be able to handle myself. Muzzies are worse than blacks. Pathetic on their own but within minutes they'll rally the other rats and you'll be swarmed.

Excellent post

Also don't forget ... If in real danger rip ears off, gouge eyes, punch throat...soft spots....also swift kick to knee to break / disable can work well on bigger opponent

>Turkey
lmao

You are right, I once visited the Antártica, and you see there was this black man, the blackest man you have ever seen, there, in the middle of nowhere in the artic freeze and he was going to fight this white crackhead, he was so white you barely could see him in the snow, I blinked and there was nothing but a blood swamp, the black man completely eviscerated the white in nanoseconds, it was glorious, then the White's triplet twins came up to avenge him but the black hited them so hard this time they disappeared from thin air, he destroyed them at a mulecular level with his fists and muscles, and then he woke up and was a in a bed without arms or legs and suffering of ebola and HIV

>white people in Turkey
I don't know why this makes me laugh so much

Attached: 1524385677132.jpg (286x509, 12K)

user, you are god tier

if you're going to fight, fight to kill since the nigger is.

go straight for his nuts, knee them as hard as you can. When the nigger bends over screaming in pain, knee him in the face and break his nose.

then get ready for the onslaught of niggers coming to join in, since if you fight one nigger, you fight them all (just like Mexicans)

This is the only answer. There is no defense against wild ape rage, you must use his energy against him.

It's bad enough that you make these threads on /sp/ all the time, but now you're making them here?
Why not more of your "How Can White Bois Even Compete?" threads?

get fucked turknigger
it never happened, there are no niggers where you live, except roach and your black fantasies

sage

>I am visiting a local boxing gym on Monday to see what I can learn. To defend myself if nothing else.
Doesn't this thought go through every White guy's mind? Especially as you get older. I could not fight my way out of a paper bag, unfortunately. And I think that I'm too old for boxing. I don't need concussions or brain damage at this point in my life. I think my best bet is just to avoid confrontation, try to just drink at home, don't stay out too late at pubs, etc.

>Nice copypasta you fucking fag
I thought that this was a bullshit post.

>Fuck boxing
No way. Boxers are lethal. You need boxing and jujitsu, because most fights end up on the ground if one doesn't knock the other out with boxing. I guess Muy Thai style fighting is good, too, because it includes boxing and kicking.

>Some nigger wildly swings his retard fists at you, you flip him on his ass.
A high school wrestler once told me that he didn't care if someone was a good boxer. He said that he would dive for the guy's legs, even if he got punched in the head a couple of times, and sweep his legs out. Then he would get on top of him and it would be game over.

Attached: 0001.webm (750x422, 1.52M)

Attached: 0005.webm (750x422, 2.94M)

Attached: 00010.webm (750x422, 1.7M)

Attached: 00015.webm (700x422, 1.67M)

boxers get owned by bjj

for those who say bjj doesnt work against multiple opponents, no shit, nothing does if they arent completely retarded

Attached: trump.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

Attached: 00020.webm (750x422, 1.66M)

>Guns aren't always an option.
Yes they are.

I thought I smelled shit. Just a turkroach, thats all.

Parsley and SAGE.

Attached: turkroach.jpg (500x667, 76K)

One of my core studies as a martial arts practitioner is how to defeat black people in a street fight. At my gym, I’ve secretly held classes off record how to defeat black people in a fiat fight.

>TFW class is composed of whites, Asians and Hispanics all in genuine agreement that black people don’t fight fair and are savages.

In a full on group confrontation; you only have 2 choices. It’s fight or flight. And if you decide to fight, you need to be on top of your blade game. Like at least a level 4 or 5 in knife based martial arts.

If you go fist game, then you need a black belt and at least 4 different martial arts under your belt.

If it’s 5 on 1; you need to straight up kill or paralyze at least 2 of them. And if not possible then knock out or break bones. Because the other 3 will be absolutely terrified and you’ll be cleared on psychological warfare which will cause them to have serious doubt in fighting you. Which gives you a above average advantage over them.

Anything, above 5 you need a weapon or run. Or if in the states, you need a gun.

But in a “you’re fucked scenario.” You need a strong blunt weapon or some kind of sword or long blades weapon.

>yea, you saw all this in istanbul as you were rimming your fathers ass
at 0:02, that was a nice move by the nigger.

>I am visiting a local boxing gym on Monday to see what I can learn. To defend myself if nothing else.

If youve never taken martial arts, boxing, or wrestling, you don't deserve a man card.

>inb4 hurr hurr im a green belt taekwondo in 4th grade
>inb4 wrestled in middle school

get your ass out there and spar as an adult. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain practicing fighting in a controlled environment.

BJJ/Muay Thai/Wrestling and boxing

>n a full on group confrontation; you only have 2 choices. It’s fight or flight. And if you decide to fight, you need to be on top of your blade game. Like at least a level 4 or 5 in knife based martial arts.
>If you go fist game, then you need a black belt and at least 4 different martial arts under your belt.
>If it’s 5 on 1; you need to straight up kill or paralyze at least 2 of them. And if not possible then knock out or break bones.
Gee. Isn't it kind of easier to just get on your bicycle and ride home?

>EOsA5pMJ

Anyone who believes modern day sports are the reality is nothing more than a delusional, blacks are cowards, they act like thugs in white countries because whites are afraid of being called racists, but it real life they are glass canon, fast and explisovity but you hit them once and they all go down

I did some boxing and wresting in high school, and only a little bit of BJJ / Japanese jujitsu and aikido as an adult. Nothing that I remember or could put to use.

>they act like thugs in white countries because whites are afraid of being called racists
How did we go so fast from hanging uppity blacks from telephone poles, to them beating the shit out of us in our classrooms, restaurants, etc.? What a transformation.

Given post mike brown white hatred. Niggers are just as bad as killer bees.

They’ll chase you for miles sometimes.

With your run of the mill street assault you should always remember that the nigger will always go for a sudden attack followed by a barrage of punches and kicks to make you lose your balance and unable to follow up. This is their most common strategy that they usually learn very early while still adapting to the every day life of the hive. Learning the mid-sentence haymaker could mean getting lunch instead of their siblings, so they really try to master the technique early on, before they adapt to hunting and attacking in packs.

If you go in the situation knowing and expecting the sudden chimpout your can use it for your advantage and annihilate the nigger quite easily. Just be aware that the pack is always close by, there are no such things as lone niggers.

This tactic works with drunk humans as well, although they usually telegraph their moves so obviously it's like bullet time for you.

>admiring apes

so what you do when a nog chimps out is you spear him or turn it into ahead look and subdue that monkey, let him burn himself out followed by a knee to the stomach with a few rib blows.

Attached: 1545813318261.jpg (650x637, 119K)

youtu.be/ZUf5M7Y9v4Q

the real question is,how comes roaches learned to type and use computers?

The Turkish race is supposedly Esau/Edomites in the bible. God Himself said He hated them. How does that feel, roachboi?

Finally a decent user from Honduras shows a nigger getting his ass beat.

Agreed,

Always be prepared for a cheap shot. And their cheap shots are usually wide swings. Once you block or reverse that wide swing. You give them a heavy hook or you stomp that faggots face and be ready to bolt, because his tribe won’t be far behind. And if you manage to get allies. Just stand by for the police. And if it’s black police officers and they arrest you.

I cannot stress this enough; DON’T TALK AT ALL, request a lawyer. REQUEST A FUCKING LAWYER IMMEDIATELY.

And when you go to jail or get housed up with them. Same strategy and knowledge. Be prepared for the worst and be on your guard constantly. Appear like a damn monster, a fucking demon. A damn serial rapist killer. Stone faced monster. Once you fuck up one of them though; they generally leave you alone.

But that doesn’t mean let your guard down.

>Meanwhile I see these Blacks practicing sparing at the park and in schools almost every day. They also love lifting weights and eating meat (protein).

So in other words theyre animals.

Never EVER go for a spear in a real fight. You are literally bending over, moving your entire center of mass lower than your opponents and exposing the back of your head for good measure. This is not a wrestling match of american football, you are defending yourself from aggressive animals.

Keep yourself balanced and squared at all times. Use the niggers aggression and blind attacks to your advantage. Be relentless, but calm and fucking destroy your opponent.

Remember, you can always get more money you potentially lose on fines etc. but your life is priceless. Protect it at all costs and with any means necessary or available to you.

you forgot your KARA BOĞA

very predicable move and easily dodged.

jesus christ ((you)) guys really jerk off about the dominant animal male fantasy

I've seen the same shit happen awhile back, but the end result was the other way around. Whats your point? That these 2 individuals officially represented their races or something?