What's wrong with having $1,000 USD for stability? Isn't the American dream meant for everyone?

What's wrong with having $1,000 USD for stability? Isn't the American dream meant for everyone?

Attached: 1547286197821.png (597x447, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUolzAltwKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Kys

I think Israel needs the money more.

nothing is wrong with people having guaranteed income. the issue is making that possible.

Now I want a smoke. Thanks Europoor. And to answer your question, the government can’t give everyone 1000 a month anymore than they can make money grow on trees. The only way to increase wealth is to increase efficiency. And governments with their bureaucracy are the antithesis of efficiency.

Stop shilling this shit. If anything, we should move away from Fiat currency, not devalue what little worth the paper it's printed on still has. What would you do if we backed wages to an hour of labor like the Reichmark? Then you would pursue things that interested you rather than chasing this bullshit PRC propaganda. Just stop selling your soul, and maybe the US will give a fuck about you.

You forgot your Froppy picture, useful idiot.

How much will the thousand be able to buy the first month vs the second month when half a trillion dollars is added to the federal reserve ledger?

I’d use my $1000 a month on noose to neck Yang Gang faggots

STFU coward, #YangGang

Attached: 1552270734894m.jpg (1024x959, 130K)

youtu.be/LUolzAltwKI

Because if all andrew yang has is 1k a month, it makes sense to go with todd berry and get 2k a month and a welfare waifu instead. You'd have to be a paid shill to push yang over todd with ubibux arguments.

Fucking Christ. Yang shills are coming on strong with the emotional appeal lately. I'm sensing some serious desperation.

who will flip your burgers, when all the minimum wage losers will remain at home, not having to work in order to survive? Who will stock your warehouses and stores? No one? Then the price of these basic services skyrockets, along with all the other prices, and soon 1000 dollars a month would be worth nothing. Then your UBI must be raised to 10000 dollarydoos a month. Soon followed by 100000 credits a month. Welcome in a Zimbabwian economy, where the price doubles every day. Very "good" for business.

Attached: communism-never-tried.jpg (500x883, 94K)

Absolutely this. Both the unironic Yang shills and accelerationists should be pushing Berry. Lazy Yang commies get an extra grand a month (and a gf so they're not incels anymore), and accelerationists get a $4.8 trillion strain on the government budget. It's a win-win.

this twink could easily get $1000 dollars in the corner if you know what i mean

As an unemployed nigger, I don’t like that I can’t get gibs with my welfare monies. Fuck you whotey, and fuck you kikes.

based

Having 1000 USD is great when it comes from the pockets of whoever is promising it. Is mister Yang a multi-trilionaires promising that if he gets elected he'll give his own money to everyone directly from his bank account?

Attached: CmiiaFOWcAEQQGb.jpg large.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

Attached: kjhkjhkjhkhj.png (447x595, 371K)

>What's wrong with having $1,000 USD for stability?
Nothing wrong with that, so work for it.

because "american communism"