I...i..its all part of the plan right?

Attached: 1552282947142.jpg (1242x1234, 665K)

>allegedly

>allegedly

>>

Attached: 1549509043452.jpg (961x641, 64K)

Attached: 1549196589832.png (755x1214, 557K)

Attached: 1549805814707.png (942x1008, 646K)

that guy is about to drop dead look how pale he is

>Trump is now on the popular side of the JQ
He’d be retarded not to take advatage of this. Or would you rather Trump virtue signaled for us? Are u a baby?

>HA, you are skeptical bro? what a BABY!
>MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 1545583195138.jpg (2385x1559, 2.05M)

Trump = Friend of the Jews
Yang = For the People

>any day now

30d chess

All yall fuckers. Remind me again why its bad to try and jew jews into voting for you?

europe must stand with the arabs, even if it means going on open war against the USA. the europeans must understand the arabs are our natural rivals, while the others are pure poison to our countries. every jew dwelling in italy , and europe i guess, supports open borders and inclusiveness while defending the israeli apartheid. the result is european countries become weaker and weaker, while israel is every day stronger.
then we will fight the arabs in the open field like always, but first the unctuous jew must be removed.

imagine how zognald looks under the spray tan

The truth about Trump:
At bare minimum, he is causing chaos and getting everyone to realize the shit situation we are in. He is driving leftist nuts and the shitshow they are causing is waking white people up to the ethnic genocide being orchestrated on them at a very rapid rate. The biggest reason to keep voting for him and supporting him is the hope that he will get enough people to support a real fascist leader in the future.

I’m unironically a Democrat now.

marched in Charlottesville in front of a synagogue and said 'burn it down'
First I've heard of it.

I forgot something.

>marched in Charlottesville in front of a synagogue and said 'burn it down'
First I've heard of it.

Theeeeere we go.

it's time to come home white man

Attached: file.png (500x358, 297K)

At this point I'm pretty for sure he's been doing this because everyone wants him to Hitler so much he's just doing the opposite so he can disarm them. He doesn't look like Hitler much these days, which is making everyone NOT like him ever more, it's stupid and ironic.

He could also just be trying to pull their votes while looking like Not Hitler...

Also it makes Chuck unhappy so maybe that's the goal?

I like the way you think.

Attached: 1259461853423.png (1177x856, 159K)

Why are so many people on Jow Forums unaware how politics works? Trump knows there are tons of Jews in the Democrat party. He's trying to drive a wedge between them and the party to cause chaos and disarray. The hamfisted "anti-discrimination" bill that passed the house the other day is proof of what's going on.

>marched in Charlottesville in front of a synagogue and said 'burn it down'

Literally never happened, now that is chutzpah.

The Kaiser treated the jews very well, in the end it didn't matter, they still stabbed him in the back.

We all hate Jewish people.

He just needs his dose of newborn's blood