Is this real life?

Attached: and its a good thing.jpg (976x1015, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8JfEpwbRME
thefappening.pro/brie-larson-nude-and-sexy-45-photos/
youtu.be/p8k4EDT7F9g
youtu.be/qbE3bbbAHgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the mound of fungus they want to die on?

At this point I wonder if they fudged the box office numbers
I mean how do you really know that all those people went to see it? How do you really know?

She doesn’t even look hot, she looks like a man

It’s a tranny psyop

oh wow youtube is just as kiked as facebook and twitter. thats really shocking to me. i mean who ever would have thought a bunch of california leftists would play dirty with their power.

"the producers"

I think the left is losing the culture war to a far larger degree than is let on... these are completely desperate measures.

I wonder what the biggest cock she's ever manhandled is...

Attached: cuck.png (125x125, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I8JfEpwbRME downvote these criminal drop red pills expose fat nasty jew Brie and the marvel kikes

Why all of a sudden is “she” a big deal? Most girl stars have been known since they were very young. That’s a fucking man

I have no wife

Attached: 74bee1dd2eac30bafea73359e139312c54aa65070a21105cefb5294b1908442b.jpg (1220x922, 713K)

>tfw you remember that dude on Jow Forums who complained about his asmr sand videos losing views because the youtube algorithm was changed

I've been praying to anonymous daily to descend upon them with the trolliest of ddos and website-rewrite lulz.
I know they'll hear me eventually

>At this point I wonder if they fudged the box office numbers
It's accepted that box office is fudged. Film financials are the most arcane science in the world.
This is talked about frequently in all serious film discussions groups on all platforms.
NYT Bestsellers are picked before the first copy is sold.
Payola airwave plays.

Dude, stop letting niggers bang your wife. Gross

thefappening.pro/brie-larson-nude-and-sexy-45-photos/

Sensible pajeet

Attached: 1550212280739.jpg (480x480, 35K)

cafeful. that sensible gentleman might take your job.

People notice YouTube results are changed and certain content is not showing up.
>YouTube: It is the mysterious ALGORITHM and there is nothing we can do about it.

Hollywood puts out a movie with some cunt talking shit
>YouTube: We changed the algorithm to fit our needs and of those who we agree with.

For years YouTube and its supporters blame the nebulous ALGORITHM for why certain content does not show up and excuse anyones claims as conspiracy theory. Now YouTube wants to silence those who have an opinion in opposition to some Hollywood cunt which they no doubt agree with they can change the algorithm as they see fit. YouTube and others sites run by these left bias trash actively manipulate content and search results to fit their political/social positions them lie knowing their hordes of dumb down morons will agree without question.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

W-what if... We were the Russian hackers all along?

Attached: download (11).jpg (231x218, 10K)

fpbp

>Facts don't care about your algorithms

Attached: brielarson.png (894x721, 443K)

>authoritative source
>Entertainment Tonight
Clown world meme is real.

solid post. not surprised.

>authoritative sources
so corporate sponsored propaganda organizations

>entertainment tonight
>authoritative
Youtube has little to do with "you".
People really should just move to another site. But where.
Full30 is just for guns, bitchute is cool but who knows where that's going.

>inb4 it comes out that the NSA flagged every negative reviewer for immediate black bag job.

Attached: Rotten Tomatoes and Captain Marvel.jpg (1439x2809, 968K)

Resting Bitch Face is so painful to look at. Thank you Jow Forums for covering something none of us need to watch for 2 hours.

Attached: attention.jpg (600x733, 113K)

Film profits are bizarre.
Did you know that "investors" pushing an ideological crusade can "invest" in a film by paying for non-existent tickets in advance which count towards the opening box office sales?

It is like how magazines or WEBSITES sell subscriptions to one another, increasing the cost to advertise in each. Is Reddit or Rotten Tomatoes really as popular as it says it is? or did the investors just by website hits (which were never actually hits).

Netflix originals are even worse. There are no royalties for the films, so all profit is made before the film is produced. So they get "grants" and "investments" to have a colored person as a lead, or be LGBTQAAIP2HIV positive, or promote "positive migration policies." Which is how we end up with a Witcher series with a black Ciri and bi-sexual Geralt, who are fighting for a group of Arabs rights in Nilfgaard.

Attached: 64365346346.gif (500x282, 156K)

What do you expect, the head of Youtube is an ugly, jewish, feminazi. Of course this CUNT is going to do this bullshit. It's all they can do right now.

Attached: df0.jpg (750x422, 43K)

Where can I read more about this process of film investing?

Did people really get mad about this movie?
I seen the threads about her but i doubt anyone here took them seriously...Right?

Online marketing is a strange game.

will do nigger lover.

Attached: iojiojiojjioo.png (802x2131, 1.03M)

Attached: deflated_brie.png (1324x972, 2.44M)

I am honestly not sure off the top of my head, I have heard things mentioned in pod casts about grants and such, looked them up and found out its true. This happened over the course of years. I would suggest trying to find shady practices in older things like magazine subscription advertiser scams as a jumping off point. Avoid google, duckduckgo it.

One really common one that happens across all media (very heavily with art style films) is investors essentially move money back and fourth with charities. A group will create a 100 million dollar art grant that is given to a movie with the stipulation that it comes with X number of ticket sales and payments to their charity that gives art grants. Thus inflating the movie's ticket sales, which then returns most (or slightly more than) the invested money back to the charity, allowing them to "reinvest" in another propaganda project.

Oh!
Keep an eye out on State of California art and community grants.

They give shit loads of taxpayer money to Hollywood under the guise of community education shit.

Thanks for the red pill nordbro. I'll look into it.
My great great great grandfather was a Norwegian...

I want to barf, due to how fake this entire female empowerment film is.

Or it's just fanta sea?

>fungus
Oh man! Every time I think about that nasty foot fungus shit it makes me nauseated... could you even imagine how nasty her rotten pussy must be? I think I'm gonna be violently ill now....

This
I've found out about it on reddit, I'm going to admit.

Marketing political propaganda to children is a strange game indeed, my meme flag kike.

The problem isn't people on the left or right, it's corporatism and jewery.
>culture war
Who's culture war? The internet?

what the fuck do you expect? it's youtube.

You need to stop letting niggers bang your wife mate

Easy jumping off point is Chinese investment in Hollywood films to secure positive China coverage in the films. This is very well documented. Then compare Chinese sales the films that they invest in to what normally does well in China, and it is pretty clear to see the artificial sales. Like how did Interstellar do so well in China?

People were already bitching that legacy media has bribed YouTube into putting their search results on top, now this article basically admits it, with the added, andthatsagoodthing refrain to make it seem kosher.

Yeh all that nigger bangin' lead to a divorce huh?

>manufactured "controversy" as a marketing strategy for a movie most people didn't care about watching in the first place

They are desperately trying to get people to give a shit and very few are taking the bait.

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

this is why I hate muh sceptics and right wing ecelebs. They could all upload their vids to yt and a second time to another platform and helo drain away millions of views from yt but they cant be arsed becase the only money is in yt.

None of them have any sense of duty for the ideology they claim to follow, as long as they get their shekels theyll play the mild larp badguy on kike platforms and conform to a form thats tolerated by the baddies they claim to be against

This explains why auto play started cycling between two videos today.

>Like how did Interstellar do so well in China?
The Martian, when the Chinese came to save Matt Damon because the Americans are incompetent.
>2012
China builds arks to save mankind.

Attached: 18th.jpg (685x802, 249K)

youtube algorithm is fucked anyway
I'm getting the same suggested videos now regardless of what video I'm currently watching, they literally completely bricked that algorithm and its totally useless now
turns out if you do something morally neutral, its morally insensitive now and needs to be changed. its a sad time

>I'm getting the same suggested videos now regardless of what video I'm currently watching
I've noticed that too, lately. Whether I'm logged in or not, cache is cleared or not, and others who watch completely different topics from me get the same suggesteds.

even worse is that ive already watched 90% of those suggested videos, but it keeps suggesting them regardless
it's a complete joke now

mind the pun but it's real simple to panda to the Chinese market. they fkn love robots.

See this is why I didn't agree with review bombing or spamming shit about Captain Marvel -- Jow Forums gave them exactly what they wanted. They wanted this to happen to give them excuses to make these changes. Brie goes and stirs up the crowd with controversial comments, the crowd attacks her, poor Brie is the victim, the websites get to change their user-based ratings systems because of "trolls"

Trolling is fucking counter productive in 2019.

Yes.

This is what gets me too, dude!

They say it's out of their control, they say it's machine learning, they say it's consumer spending habits, they say it's user voting habits, they say they have no control.... Until they WANT control and they have it flawlessly, effortlessly and surgically targeted. That's a huge sign of lying and playing dumb basically.

Attached: 1382848923061.jpg (224x166, 11K)

kek

This

youtu.be/p8k4EDT7F9g

only video you have to see,
also maybe Disney purposely started some shit so rotten tomatoes wouldn't allow you to comment on movies that weren't out yet so that when the STAR WARS 9 trailer finally comes out and is an obvious virtue signalling heap of shit aimed at kids, it'll have a clean record until it's release

>Star Wars 9 is gonna be shit, lt will probs have a good trailer though

>Trans jedi, just wait for it

Attached: bsaJSkJi8rfKxVrcRpcf04XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY.jpg (425x306, 56K)

Attached: oscarhatehoax.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The before is way more attractive.

Attached: oscarhatehoax2.jpg (640x480, 38K)

fuck off, kike

and then now

Attached: 29 years old.jpg (905x1222, 248K)

Savage.
holy shit

Attached: youtube removing dislikes.png (1394x784, 422K)

>anyone who writes a negative opinion about feminist superhero is a troll
>positive bot spam is still up
>50k reviews deleted; rating skyrockets

cuck

>THIS HAS TO FUCKING STOP

>Julia (((Alexander)))

ofc.

Attached: hackeneded.bmp.exe.jpg (1350x1450, 271K)

someone left the brie out, and now it's sweating

also, every adpocalypse on YouTube is so they can censor people.
why try and make money from jewtube if you can't actually make decent money at all?
>get off our platform goy
meanwhile, they're charging less for ads so cunts need to spam 3 or 4 ads per 10 minute video to make as much as they used to
>YouTube is privately traded
>Google value still going up

honestly, this pedo stuff was in the news in 2017, and now this momo stuff? yet noone can find actual examples of where it began
>"make parents monitor what their kids watch"
>i.e. help (((us))) fix our conversion/engagement rate by not letting your kids watch infinite videos on autoplay

Attached: gummibar channel shot.jpg (802x477, 255K)

Wtf did they change it?

Attached: 1552281463499.png (712x962, 96K)

ok

Attached: sadklingon.jpg (590x523, 35K)

Making changes that don’t benefit the customer is a great way to run a business into the ground

Ah! The Orwellian world of Globalist Corporate Algorithms, Memory holing all dissent and criticism against the Global Corporate Party. Welcome to 1984 Inc.

Attached: john_hurt_1984_i.jpg (400x241, 23K)

Except the recommendation system still fast tracks anybody with political leanings against this to their videos anyway.

Gas yourself.

Attached: 145154545879.jpg (303x335, 41K)

Yep

We need to displace YouTube so bad

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>Don't express yourself

I'm gonna have to agree with the other user. Fuck off. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes foot fungus is just foot fungus. Point is this movie blows chunks and it deserves to be criticized as such. If the people want to "review bomb" it, ie tell the truth about it, then they should have the goddamn right to without being censored.

Fuck Captain Marvel. I am now declaring her the 198whore.

>Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

>It's the time that I was starting to be able to lift a lot more and I was learning how to punch and kick and do judo throws," she says. "It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.' And learning to not feel guilty about taking up space like that."

Attached: gender norms BTFO.jpg (817x1131, 232K)

>Jow Forums
lmao even if this site din't exist they would still blame on "trolls", in fact its me most generic boogeyman ever, the movie was shit and people spoke about it

(fpbp)
Anti-trust when

The "chinese cultural spectacular" bullshit being shilled so heavily in youtube ads makes me uneasy. At first I thought it was a psyop to make children fear the coordination en masse of the chinese, then I remembered nationalism is dead, now I think it's demoralization meant to make folks accept chinese takeover as inevitable.

I wonder the same thing about the racial figures regarding abortions. Think about it. Blacks and mestizas often view children as a great way to get welfare money, with more money per child they have, and progressives love and promote abortion so much, especially to white women.

>Actually coming forward proudly with this
Surely that will maintain people's confidence in Youtube.

>chinese
>coordination
great leap 2.0 will probably have other plans.

>chinese takeover
the belly of the dragon will drip water
when the chinese economy crashes and they break the dam to sort out their overpopulation

>Guy literally gives her kudos by going "Wow, I couldn't even lift that."

She responds with
"Yeah better rethink your gender norms."

This is why no one likes this cunt.

>Kevin Feige (/ˈfaJɡi/, FYE-gee; born June 2, 1973)[1][2] is an American film producer who has been the president of Marvel Studios since 2007.[3]

>He comes from a Jewish family.

Ah. It all makes sense now.

>"I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

Yeah, women don't have half the upper body strength of men, because Brie Larson said so.

You have to see this one too
youtu.be/qbE3bbbAHgw

Attached: IMG_20180120_153802.jpg (701x768, 80K)

Attached: 10 more years.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

I completely agree with you, Based Pajeet.

Let's go sell monopolistic tech to our comrades for subtle control over nations, people and liberty ... not in any particular order, just make sure bibi to never forget the importance of subverting the constitutional democratic republic of the United states!

>"Yeah better rethink your gender norms."
IT'S MA'AM!