Adultery should be a Felony

Give me one good reason why infidelity while married shouldn’t be a felony with severe punishment. Marriage is a government contract with tax benefits attached to it and you broke the contract. I seriously can’t wrap my head around how affairs are glorified and why cheating is something totally accepted and not something that can ruin your career or put you in jail like smoking a blunt. Are our laws written by literal (and I mean LITERAL) cucks? Or is it because woman can vote and elect their fellow thots.

Attached: 3050FA39-C7FD-401B-ADFB-AF97A008A3FE.jpg (2658x2448, 1.76M)

People will bitch about "muh government overreach".

Attached: imgs63550.png (527x583, 562K)

Don't worry, OP. The creator of the universe also says that cheaters should die.
Leviticus 20:10 KJV
>And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Adultery and extramarital sex should be outlawed.

Because you can murder your spouse if you catch them cheating and get a very minimal sentence (Temporary insanity, crime of passion, etc) as long as you don't cuck out and walk away pretending you didn't see/hear anything

Incel

Yez

Being adult sux

At least a fine... misdemeanor... I don't know about felony.

I say, whatever it takes so it can be a public record.

laws are made against things that people are willing to kill for/go to war over. that's the social contract. people in modern countries are weak and easily pacified and controlled.

see

Adulterers and homosexuals should be executed

This needs to be known more, would love to see how it goes assuming people aren't complete cucks.

such a chimp out response. the real problem is alimony/child custody laws which are massively tilted toward the side of females. if you catch your spouse cheating you should just realize she's a ho and walk the fuck away. the problem is the courts fuck you over for doing that. blasting your cheating wife's head off with a shotgun is a 70-IQ reaction. just realize that they are a terrible person and cut all ties with them, there's an upside because she might get her shit together and contribute to society, committing murder and going to prison is moronic

pussy

Attached: 1542720603099.jpg (476x621, 170K)

>a real man wouldnt kill his spouse for cheating, he would let her do it and then pay her for years afterwards after the divorce and live with the knowledge she's still fucking other men

Found the cuck

Sure, seeing her pussy is the tell all, but I want to know, before I waste time and money.

Why, your boyfriend cheated on you?

Just move to Saudi Arabia and we can all have what we want, OP.

Attached: 3c5.jpg (700x700, 65K)

Ah yes, the reddit term to shut down all criticism of awful roasties. We can pack it in, boys.

Attached: tarp.gif (220x220, 384K)

Took a few posts, but we got the obligatory incel response. Gotta work a bit faster, senpai

>blasting your cheating wife's head off with a shotgun is a 70-IQ reaction

Kek. Today's men need some aggressiveness in them.

Attached: Wild_sex_with_mate’s_son_left_me_pregnant_–_The_Sun_-_2019-03-10_10.26.53.png (668x1228, 176K)

I think it should be treated as a breech of contract, because it is. You file papers with your government to get tax cuts. If one of the signers cheats, they should be punished.

>wanting the gov in the bedroom

Literally a cuck.

They weren't married, so unfortunately, the boyfriend in this story couldn't get away with killing her.

Technically, a "girlfriend" is a glorified prostitute - a concubine, so to speak.

I still think she should die though.

Adultery should be considered as felony. The reason why it doesn't it's because guess what, gynocentric society and law. Women voted so they voted free pass to cheat on their husbands. Literally who normal gets married? Marriage is a shitty as fuck thing for man today. In past marriage was a deal, wife had to give sex to husband and husband must take care of his wife, today wife can give sex to anybody but her husband while husband is still forced to not just take care of wife but also sponsor shit like new boots, new nails etc. And after divorce man is forced to give his ex-wife money even if she cheated on him all time.

Don't marry in west, if you want to have family, just gtfo to any country what is not infected with femminism, marry there and never come back to west(not because I will hate you or something but because your wife will be easily influenced by femminism and she will become a thot).

Kek

>letting the government tell you who you are allowed to kill

Does it get more cucked than this?

Where

Any country less developed than west. So something like 2nd world country with light patriarchy.

Yeah. I'd rather someone punch me or steal my car than fuck my wife desu

Sex in general should be illegal.

Amerimutts aren't people

Yeah, it probably the worst form of fraud there is.

A violation of contract in business or any other endeavor besides marriage will generally be met with punishment but somehow far more important projects such as the long-term stability of relationships during the rearing of children are given no credence to be maintained against the forces of female hypergamy and are instead incentivized by a corrupted family court and the callouse enslavement of their former husbands through alimony and child support to leave and destroy their men and the healthy environment for their children to ride a few more miles on the cock carousel as the female instinct is so inclined in complete violation of her own choices and promises freely and without consequence.

>Give me one good reason why infidelity while married shouldn’t be a felony with severe punishment
Because it's freedom and not backward like muslim?

Please note that I am neither a biblical scholar nor a man of the cloth, and you should not use the following information to win arguments or get into the Kingdom of Heaven without first checking my facts and confirming they are spot on.

Adultery is the crime of fucking another man's wife. Recall what happened to Pharaoh after Sarah slept with him even though Abraham had instructed her to do this. Neither Abraham nor Sarah was punished, but poor Pharaoh got his shit pushed in even though he didn't know what's up. But even the Lord in His wisdom didn't outright murder the poor bastard. But much later Abraham is instructed to go into Hagar so that he can have an heir, because Sarah is barren, and everything is cool.

>bedding another man's wife, even in ignorance = not cool.
>fuckin' mad bitches = all good
>killing anybody over a woman = typical jew bullshit c'mon

Attached: doesn't care for energy drinks.png (1224x652, 516K)

>the freedom to have your wife get raw dogged by another man behind your back
>”””freedom”””

Look no further than the men who write and enforce laws. Do you really think they want to be caught committing a felony?

Does anyone remember the story from a year or two ago when a father found out all of children he had been raising were none of his own and each child was from a different man? He killed his wife but I don't remember what happened after that.

At first I thought you meant the father of nine who divorced his wife. But I don't remember reading about him killing his wife.

Attached: An_Arab_Man_Has_Filed_For_Divorce_After_Discovering_That_His_Wife_Had_Nine_Children_From_An_Extra_Ma (637x1716, 292K)

It wasn't an Arab guy I remember him being black.

It used to be moronic, but nowadays it's better than letting a single mom raise your kids.

fuck off with your sand God you dumb fucking christcuck faggot

Women are terrible companions.

Adultery is not a freedom. It is breaking a deal called marriage. And marriage is a deal where man have to take care of his wife while woman must be loyal to her husband and give him companionship with sex included, stuff like cooking or house cleaning is an optional deal.
If woman doesn't want it then she should not marry and except some man to take care of her.

The devil speaks through your mouth

Forget the felony we should be allowed to legally execute them both.

Attached: 1523719635799.png (469x452, 277K)

I only remember a case where a black man burned his girlfriend over the one child they had.

I'll have to go look it up later but I just remember feeling really bad for the black dude.

This, but unironically

No, faggot, marital sex is both the way to preserve a nation by creating its foundation, the family, and the deepest expression of love and intimacy between husband and wife.

'merka and modernity generally are all about freedom, and they sure don't mean the freedom to perform Duty, but the freedom to debauch, to degenerate, to be egotistical, materialistic, individualistic, et al. Free markets have brought us plutocracy, Jewish hegemony, unparalleled consumerism/hedonism, open borders for cheap labor, et al. Freedom is the death of civilization.

Outlaw premarital and extramarital sex and all that it entails (homosexual intercourse, prostitution, etc.) burn them all at the stake!

The best punishment would be that in the resulting divorce, the cheater is entitled to absolutely nothing and the victim can take them for everything. You would see a complete halt to cheating within a few years.

Agreed. Adultery is theft.

In our country there's a law if you catch your wife fucking another man in your home, you can kill them both and not get charged with murder. I can't recall if it was repealed though.

OP unironically wants the gov't to get in the business of smelling his benis. Virgin detected.

From quora:

The codigo penal ( Código penal vigente en las Islas Filipinas y Ley Provisional dictanto ... : Philippines, Julio Bravo, Spain Tribunal Supremo : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive ) is the criminal law when the Philippines is still under the Spanish empire. so, it is a very old law. This is a law when there is no Feminist movements in Europe yet.

When the Philippines made a new penal law in 1930, they only add some, revised some…etc from the already existing law. They did not engage in a wholesale codification of a new criminal law. Maybe they are lazy. or maybe, they believed the law is already good, they don’t need to make another one, why waste time and effort.

So there is goes, the law where you can literally kill your spouse when you caught him/her in an act of sexual intercourse with another person remains.

And the punishment of this is only “Destierro” - in english , Banishment. Not banishment from the whole country, but only from some place. for example, from the town where the parents and friends of the dead spouse is living. It is not considered a crime because it is merely seen as a result of: justified outburst of passion or a state of mental disequilibrium.

I remember the one with the old white guy who’s children did a myanchestry dna test to see where they were from and his wife was flipping out, all to find out that none of his children (now adults) were his but but a next door neighbor who died a few years before they found out.

Muslims that still haven’t succumbed to western values still have good marriages. At least at a much higher rate than the general American.

That's a second option. Create a closed society where you have own rules and fight off anybody who wants to enforce outside rules. AKA. a no go zone

Kike worshipper.

Sure buddy. No go an clear your girlfriend's vagina remaining cum of her previous 20 black boyfriend, with your tongue, you know, the usual. Ah and don't forget to take care of her mutt kids.

No, we should be allowed to execute them (her and the lover)

It should treated like self defence (defending his pride and sanity)

Isn't cheating in Japan common and accepted?

In Japan it's an honour if the wife cheats with a gaijin.

The times of innocence are over.
We'll just have to accept that.

This is what happens when you stop knocking your woman up. Your semen has chemicals in it that make her pair-bond with you, you can't just stop doing it; now she's pair-bonded with the teenager.

and fucking jew through yours

Why are you so insecure that you need the government to outlaw your girl cheating so that you can have peace of mind? If you ask me YOU are the cuck OP.

Polack, that wasn't very nice of you, although it is true!

In South Korea it is. Also, you can sue somebody in Japan for breaking a marriage through adultery.

Yeah, it should be treated as a legal breach of contract. Damages paid accordingly, and the contract ended.

If a man cheats on his wife he's ruined. This is a crucial redpill: US law is written as though women are totally equal to men when it benefits them, agentless props being manipulated into things when THAT benefits them.

My dad once told me that a uncle of his was caught in the bed of a married man with the married man's wife. And then he was rightfully shot in the face. I for one see no issue with this

Attached: 111595.jpg (225x350, 48K)

Trump does it, so if its good for the savior, its good for me.

>Marriage
What's that? I thought we have abolished it long time ago.

>Your semen has chemicals
Wait, is this for real? A good friend once said when you smash quality pussy other bitches know because of pheromones

Attached: 1551961236012.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

The pussy knows.

fuck off bootlicker

The system you describe already applies to men. Whether they cheat or are cheated on, this happens to the man. If things were balanced (funny how "muh equality between duh sexes" never treads here) all you'd see is a huge divorce spike and a marriage rate in freefall.

>Feminist movements
>Feminism is riding every cock you can plant your babycannon on behind your husband's back without consequence

>FFFFFFFFFF

>Marriage is a government contract with tax benefits attached to it and you broke the contract.
That's a good point I've never considered. I thought you were being silly when i saw the headline, but it is a binding contract, the partner that commits infidelity probably should get a punishment.

all of a sudden flashbacks start racing through my head of all the garbage my school teachers were preaching
>dem ebil greeks could kill dey wife if she be cheatin
>women are princesses tha do no wrong
>never hit a woman (i did anyway)
Fucking women, the niggers of the sexes. Not fucking once will the majority of tgem admit wrongdoing when called out

Attached: 1525342281811.jpg (447x266, 24K)

a man got shot just because the woman was a whore
I love it

>laws will stop people from cheating guys!
lolno

>Give me one good reason why infidelity while married shouldn’t be a felony with severe punishment.

Because we need white men to fuck just as many women as they can.

Mark my words: if this is ever interpreted this way and enforced (the laws already exist in many places including several US states, it's just never enforced because muh feminism) adultery will just be redefined the way domestic violence was. It'll be the same definition with "if a man..." tacked to the front of it.

No, but this would work just fine.
If it's public record, anyone can know if a roastie is a cheating bitch.

Both reasons plus das juden

Do you have a family?

>Or is it because woman can vote

It's more this. They've ruined a hell of a lot pretty quickly. There is absolutely no reason in this day and age for a man to get married

I remember hearing about a similar story on reddit. Do you have a link?

If you find it let me know please.

>You would see a complete halt to cheating within a few years.

Doubtful. In ancient societies women were threatened with death over infidelity and it still happened.

Only cucks. They would lost citizenships and all police and court protection of their natural rights

>Man

It goes deeper than that

Attached: Microchimerism.jpg (2278x968, 790K)

we should lock up half of female population lol

Because you fags wanted sex without any strings attached and culturally accepted it, you're suffering the consequences. Why can't you fags build communities where THOTS and manwhores are shunned. It works here, plus it should work everywhere.