FUCKING REDDIT DID IT AGAIN

HAHAHA LE FUR BABY

HAHA LE CHILDFREE

Attached: 3453463.jpg (899x706, 144K)

>poop in the yard
good thing they don't have real children if they can't even clean up dog shit in their yard

Attached: disappointed.gif (320x234, 950K)

I thought it was gonna live forever

I checked to see how blackpilled I could get for one night. Found a thread about 'WOOOMEN of plebbit: what would a guy do to ruin his chances with you?' The responses were just dismal. I can't even fathom that it's what normfags actually believe. Every day I care less and less, which is impressive, because I didn't care in the first place.

did it die of old age or did it get hit by a car? I mean this is why you have kids, not a dog. Because the kids won't die in 12 years. I get loving your pet but come on, you grieve for a few days and move on and get a new one

This is a childish response to an event that could only be construed as serious or life-changing if one has the mind of a child. Did we really think that we could take away personal accountability and responsibility and not have any consequences? The consequences are that grown adults attach the emotional significance to a pet as to a child. I hope that, at some point, a friend or acquaintance of this man quotes this post on the page of a man or woman who just lost their young child to cancer or a car crash. Post the dog post and see if he feels any recognition of the ABSURDITY of crying over a fucking dog.

This is how absurd reality is.

actually that reminds me of my aunt and uncle, they're the embodiment of the fur baby shit. When their old dog died they replaced it with the exact same kind of dog and continued the fur baby shit. It's fucked up when you think about it, they just replaced it like an appliance

> so sociopathic you cannot relate to a creature that grew up with humanity dating back at least 20,000 years.

Neck yourself OP. You are probably lacking frontal lobe development that prevents you front understand the death of a loved one. Child or not, it hurts. In 30 years I have had two dogs die on me. One of old age, and both in pain. If you are unable to feel empathy in that case, you are legitimately probably better off killing yourself.

i understand loss but that reddit post is fucking weird i had a tear when my dog died but that was it and it was in private something is off about that guys hormones or something

I'm going to add more onto this. This is really endemic of Jow Forums. A bunch of numales pretending to be alpha. Jow Forums is reddit. Just because your opinion is edgy is doesn't mean you shouldnt kill yourself OP.

It's like with children: If their favorite goldfish dies, you throw it into the toilet and buy another one before they notice...

I get it, having a dog die hurts. But if this throws you into an existential crisis, you're retarded. You should have known that this day would come right from the start.

I agree there is no reason to post this to the internet.

what a fucking faggot

This is a perfectly acceptable outpouring for single digit ages. 10-15 is marginal.

a dog has more soul than any redditor so i guess it makes sense

It's a shame you weren't aborted.

That's bait you fucking retard.

thats what, a 25-35 dollar dog from PetCo

just buy a new one

If the death of anything other than your actual child cripples you entirely you're retarded.

>baby dies of old age

>Not recognizing gib muh pity imaginary internet points

No valid reason, sure

Example?

This guy gets it. You have a bad day, and a few bad moments in private for a while, but you don't grieve like it's the end of your world.
Very few people have an excuse to react that way over a dog. Old people with no family that will talk to them is about the only one I can think of. Unless you've lost everything else in life and THEN your dog, you need to pull your shit together.

Child"free" people are so pathetic

How many Jow Forumstards ITT have kids?
> Inb4 I-I still got time

>her poop is in the yard

Dogcuck lunatics astound me.

GrandChad here is right. Even the strong mourn the death of loved ones.

Is it due to a certain drink that's supposed to be a meal replacement? The bottle caps hurt their hand etc?

lol

Attached: fur baby.png (759x522, 106K)

Not him but if you want to see how pathetic most women are and finally answer the question of "what do women talk about when men aren't around", just take a scroll through the twoxchromosomes subreddit

this, I loved my dog more than most humans in my life. She was loyal, smart, gentle, the best dog a man could ask for. I comforted her when she died, grieved for as long as I needed but I sure as hell didn't blog about it on the internet to get upvotes from strangers. I never became filled with "despair" like this faggot on reddit. I accepted that it was her time and that I'll see her again when it's mine. Also I didn't cremate her, that's bullshit, I'm not throwing my dog into some kike oven and picking up ashes that probably arent even her own. I dug a fucking grave and gave her the rites I could.

[spoiler]the real redpill is considering your dog lucky for dying before you[/spoiler]

Attached: this is my life.png (176x175, 36K)

Kek.
Whiteys and their fur family.
The toxo strains had done their part, eh?

Terrible. My dogs soon to be 10, and still plays with her favorite toy which was one of the first toys she ever had. Its torn up and had to be sewn back togeather on a couple occasions but despite all the other toys its still the one she brings over if she wants to play.
Her breed should give her a few more years but im already looking at that toy wondering what im going to do when she dies and that toy is whats left.

redditors need to be gassed

you fucking cretin

Bury toy with doggo user, don't keep it.

What were the responses like?

fuck off shitskin, you will never understand the bond between white man and dog...truley a cymbiotic relationship to rule them all. Our fates have been intertwined for ages.

>checked it out of curiosity
>all their jannies have names like "holdsupspork"

Why wahmen think that randumb humor is funny?

only a nigger wouldn't be able to understand dogs are mans best friend
id trust a dog over a fucking nigger like you any day

But user, who wants to live forever?

For now just keep yourself alive, the show must go on

its just a fucking dog you faggot, yeah okay its standard to get upset when a pet dies but this guys acting like his life has fallen apart, god westerners are such fucking cuckolds no wonder you're all dying out

Attached: 1512377489541.jpg (501x800, 103K)

>laughs in *declining white birth rates*

>Christian - God gave us all of the animals to do whatever the fuck we want with so it doesn't matter when they die
>Atheist - Emotions evolved as part of human social development, they should only be applied between humans, any emotions towards animals are the brain missfiring
>You - HEY I HAVE HIGH EOSTREOGEN AND I FEEL HUMAN LOVE TOWARDS A RETARDED SUBHUMAN ANIMAL THAT NO LONGER PROVIDES ANY PRACTICAL PURPOSE TO SOCIETY

this

Kill yourself, insectoid

My aunt and uncle have stuffed animals all over their house and they all have names and she talks to them like they’re kids. Creepy as shit

they would off themselves if they viewed a china gif thread

man, that sure was an old dog

>so domesticated you cannot come to terms with death even in adulthood
Fucking urbanites I swear

Attached: 1538759290604.gif (200x269, 621K)

>cymbiotic
Moron wants to expound upon and glorify the ties between man and dog and can't even spell symbiotic.

That bond only goes so far for people. Consider this: Vet tells you that to save the pet, it will take $5k. As seen at any local shelter, the VAST majority of people would rather abandon their animal than either pay the vet costs or have the intestinal fortitude to put it down themselves.

Hell, people abandon an animal simply because they take a summer trip and don't want to spend $50 more a night at a hotel. And, they actually think the animal will still be there when they return; And they are still surprised when they find out the animal was euthanized or adopted to someone else even though they were told those were likely outcomes.

You say bond and I laugh. But, praise to those who go beyond flowery words and at least treat their pet with dignity. Not that it is deserving of more dignity than another person, but dignity nonetheless..

>Kill yourself, insectoid
Wouldn't want to do that, you might start crying

WOW ITS AMAZING HOW FEW FUCKS I GIVE

When you've had to kill animals yourself you learn to not be such a faggot. As a previous user said, unless you're like, an old person with no loved ones left, you're fucking pathetic if you mourn for any length of time over an animal. The only time it really gets to me is if a death is my fault, and even then, I have other animals to care for. Maybe I'm spoiled by today's standards, living rural...

thus has to be shitpost

I like dogs more than I like people, but theres a difference between mourning a loved one and this attention seeking reddit post.

it almost feels like a trollin fact

Quit crying, loser.

Everybody should form bonds with their dog but the reason why this reddit guy is cringe is because he's overly emotional, dramatic and deliberately kept using the word baby to compare it too an actual child

Nothing wrong with being emotional over the loss of a doggo. That being said no excuse to cry for attention online from literal strangers no one actually gives a fuck and most of the people responding are probably also looking for attention and use it as an excuse to post about their dead doggos. This is society raised on social media

Man I have a dog I love to death and Ill be crushed when he passes but this is insanity at its finest. These people are not mentally stable.

My wife bought a dog without consulting me once. Super annoying. Bit my foot walking past it, so I kicked it as hard as I could in the stomach. Over the next few weeks it started avoiding water and food entirely. Vomiting up blood and pooping it out as well. It was slowly starving to death because that kicked ruptured something vital. I watched my wife cry over this piece of shit animal with a smile on my face. I watched her cry because it was dying and there was nothing she could do about it. It died puking up blood in my wife's arms. She buried it in the garden wrapped in a blanket. I waited for her to take the kids to her mother's for a long weekend. Exhumed the dog, disposed of it in a public dumpster. This happened a year ago and she's still going outside visiting it's formed grave and crying all the time. Fuck that dog and fuck her.

unironically kys

Attached: kys.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Agreed. But at the same time, treating the loss of a companion like a child is some deeply disturbing shit. They need to pull themselves together.

>i don't even like people kek humans are the worst i only like my furbabies!!!
>also save the white race
onions/pol/ in a nutshell

>being so beta that he gets dominated by a small dog
>being so weak he has to kick the dog and yet still doesnt instantly kill him
Lol. Weak betaboi

It really is astounding. I think the worst of them are the ones who really didn't have much family structure growing up and were raised entirely by the media.

Yeah. I mean, comparing a dog to a child and becoming an emotional trainwreck over it's death is beyond childish, it's downright psychotic. When we put down our dog after 10 years, it really didn't hit me until I had the hole dug and had to lay him in the ground. You're sad and then you move on. Even our kids took it better than this guy. Light years ahead in terms of emotional maturity.

Kids are generally better at handling death actually because they haven't fully understood the limited time they have on this planet and the finite reality of existence , kids are just upset they can't play with doggo but then it goes away when you buy them a new one.

This reeks of bait

>I’m a leaf I rape dogs
Fuck you bugman, losing a dog sucks. Especially so if it’s your first. It’s called coming-of-age and everyone has their own path

Liar

dogfags everyone. own a pet, look after it, but don't become like this faggot.

she calls him daddy and he spanks her and fingers her until she promises to be a good girl and then she sucks his dick.

All their jannies are trannies.

Hahaha Americans and their relationship with dogs, you let them lick your faces and sleep on your bed, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

>things that happened

Attached: BD8891CA-400D-457E-9C98-5E18554A0F7E.jpg (680x622, 44K)

I dunno man I'm gonna cry like a bitch when my cat dies

The other way around m8.

>I never became filled with "despair" like this faggot on reddit
Neither are they. It's just a way to get reddit points.
He phrased it that way to stick it to all those parents with real children and pretend his dog is comparable.
It's part of enforcing the core leftist ideology that nothing is better than anything else.
They will milk all the attention they can for their dogs death and then get a new one.

>poop in the yard
poes law rn

You probably have autism, having a hard time understanding emotions. Hint: the one you're supposed to experience itt is "cringe", because a plebbitor describes his pet's death as if it were an actual human child, plus he can't get over it like a man, instead crying every day. I had two of my cats die and a dog die, one cat right in front of me, in pain, he had brain cancer. He had an eye removal operation, which he did not survive, I cried for a day and got over it, even as a kid. It's not that we're sociopaths, we feel emotions and understand them, simply without being manchildren about it.
>>Christian - God gave us all of the animals to do whatever the fuck we want with so it doesn't matter when they die
>>Atheist - Emotions evolved as part of human social development, they should only be applied between humans, any emotions towards animals are the brain missfiring
I've always been giving these two points to vegetarians! These high estrogen faggots still believe in all their pathetic myths and I've never heard a proper rebuttal from them.

fpbp based leaf dog owner will be spared on Day of the Rake

Kek, to the great displeasure of TERFs everywhere.
I'm never bored of that civil war.

Attached: 1521652715585.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Attached: 563427823357.png (644x800, 15K)