MAGA Smirk Kid Got Corporate Sponsor

Nicely done!

Attached: maga_kid.jpg (534x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dukesmeats.com/pages/our-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1548103972936.png (700x900, 49K)

>No Hormones

Attached: 1541634118884.png (700x740, 328K)

Remember milo?

no. wait was he sausage eater?

I fixed your image, user.

Attached: 1552285274677.png (700x900, 69K)

Just another dick Jow Forums jumped on as flavor of the week. Honestly, the right wing in America is intensely pathetic. It constantly rides one trend after another and laps up any corporate piss like a bunch of inbred dogs.

Confession time.
I don't care if he was in the right. I honestly hate how this kid looks.
I hate everything about his face. The smile looks like he is on some psychiatric medications. He is what I imagined the face of the retarded character in Of Mice and Men to have looked like.
When I see the Stand Your Ground meme with his image plastered in it, I cringe so hard that my eyelids displace one another (yes, it is possible).

so witty... who says the left can't meme, good for you for trying little fella.

Attached: inappropriate.jpg (740x622, 265K)

All of you kikes will burn.

Attached: ashes2.png (742x542, 332K)

he is a child you raging faggot.

>Honestly, the right wing in America is intensely pathetic.
The left tried to ruin a kids life for smirking.

Underrated

Suing CNN for $250 Million, suing Beso's fag-rag news org for $250 Million... looks like he will be smirking in the end as well.

You think sexual decadence is worse than inbreeding? Yeah, I'm not surprised really.

And already hopelessly retarded. Sad!

>Won't someone think of the rich people!
The media did nothing. He died of a smug attack.

Sounds like we found the pedo here.... FBI!

Fake, no one in a defamation lawsuit is going to take a sponsorship when they're suing for potential monetary damages due to lies.
He'll get the case thrown out of court if he profits off it.

No, user, I'm not a libertarian.

>inbreeding

Nice projection, inbred IsraHELLi.

Attached: God's chosen genetics..jpg (650x500, 86K)

I didn't look like that when I was a kid and I certainly didn't make an odd face contortion. His parents have him medicated.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What I meant to say was

Attached: NXSRFeJ.png (680x1150, 216K)

That doesn't even look like him

dukesmeats.com/pages/our-story

Attached: opisafaggot.png (822x797, 503K)

>100% Unapologetically OBSESSED with smoked meats
I literally almost spit my food out.

Correct.

One needn't dig too deep into the left's tactics in order to come to the realisation that threats and contempt are the key weapons in achieving one's goals. I suspect the mechanism at play is some sort of weird mutation of Stockholm syndrome, induced through the constant harassment. This unholy coupling of fear and irrational desire to obtain the enemies approval results in this chilling script playing out in corporate boardrooms across the western world:

>Yes those anarchists did indeed smash our storefront and sure, their polished PR activist group is trying to destroy us with their boycott campaign, but their hearts are in the right place so we should "reach-out" to them! Lets find some progressive groups to throw money at! Also, lets manufacture a bunch of bullshit jobs (Chief Diversity Officer, Equal Renumeration Coordinator etc.) to show the world how much we really truly genuinely legitimately do care about whatever fashionable far-left cause happens to be in vogue today.