>IS brides: Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659
>Ethiopian Airlines: 'No survivors' on crashed Boeing 737
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47513508
>Venezuela's Maduro thanks military for defeating 'coup'
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-47512386

Attached: img.jpg (1212x828, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2301743/How-invasion-immigrants-corner-England-mockery-PMs-promise-close-door.html
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-sports-transgender-debate-has-been-hijacked-by-hate-11661596
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576631/Rachel-Riley-Countdown-Lorraine-thanking-fans-support-anti-Semitism-Twitter-row.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6792977/Man-20s-stabbed-head-chest-arms-Bognor-Regis.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6792809/Teenager-19-fights-life-stabbed-knifings-crimewave-continues.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_in_the_United_Kingdom
scotsman.com/news/hero-shinwell-incited-racist-clydeside-mob-1-1361413
walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/riots-streets-cardiff-poverty-hits-2092740
greatwar-to-raceriots.co.uk/historic-context/section-3-race-riot.html
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
youtube.com/watch?v=qs1ZL3yVbOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpill me on Greggs. Is it better than Lidl bakery?

Attached: Greggs_3011045b.jpg (620x387, 78K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>Two more mothers 'stripped of UK citizenship
Kek
I hope their kids die too.

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

Attached: FUCK THE SHILLS.png (220x220, 93K)

Based and Tedpilled.

FUCK THE SHILLS!

TED WAS RIGHT!

It's far, far too late to save Britain now.
Thanks Theresa
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2301743/How-invasion-immigrants-corner-England-mockery-PMs-promise-close-door.html

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (944x1838, 761K)

It's okay, especially if you're in a hurry. However, the best sausage rolls in any chain store hands down are those in Morrisons.

It’s so disgusting what you Brits allowed to happen.

Looks like Sky News is siding with bio-women in the trannies in sport debate
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-sports-transgender-debate-has-been-hijacked-by-hate-11661596

I'm sure you've been fighting hard to defend your country and people

How comes the narrative about immigration into the UK is always about Poles when it's the Pakistani's and other assorted Asians that are the real problem?
Every time I see a pro immigrant thing it's always about how Poles are hard workers but it's got a picture of a smiling black girl in a hijab.

>the best sausage rolls in any chain store hands down are those in Morrisons.
This is true, their bakery products in general are excellent, especially the pies and sausage rolls

Attached: fury2.jpg (600x315, 37K)

TFW no Morrisons in Ireland

Attached: IMG_20180707_222248.jpg (299x168, 19K)

>two more women from the UK, who are in Syrian camps with their young children, who have been stripped of their citizenship.
how come they didnt get weeks of new coverage? Not complaining just funny how the media picks who to plaster on the front page

You should be out stabbing Pakis and making your own illegal firearms.

You out shooting niggers and spics?

Sayers>Greggs

Who says I’m not?

what a letdown

Imagine being that kid, dying. And that's the last thing you see while you take your last breath.

Lol.

do you get patriotic black people in berderland?

yeah lol there was some greentext about slipping into the abyss or something

Only in Tom Clancy novels

you do get them over here, not sandnogs though, never met one of them.

Attached: 046.jpg (1160x979, 303K)

This meme cracks me up. It's the perfect depiction of despair coupled with this SJW clown world.

Hahahahahahha

Attached: FUCK THE SYSTEM.jpg (188x268, 7K)

Can't stop laughing at this headline and picture

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-051427~2.png (1080x1189, 1.35M)

The sad thing is that is probably the funniest skit that Leslie Jones has ever done, and it was clearly not intentional. Poor kid. Only one life and this is how you end it. I feel for him, I really do.

TOMORROW 12th March in Parliament.
BRINO FROM THE TINO MAY
I think the arse will drop out of the GBP.

Should be BINO from TINO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576631/Rachel-Riley-Countdown-Lorraine-thanking-fans-support-anti-Semitism-Twitter-row.html

>thanked supporters for 'seeing through the lies' of those trying to discredit her fight against prejudice
>sues for £50mil
You can take the kike out of israel....

>some people need 'FOOTBALL' to express patriotism for a country with a culture and history as rich as England

Depressing

God that picture is depressing. I appreciate you making morning threads but can you stop using that for the first thread of the day? Use the Norf FC version or something else. It's a really grim and unpleasant photo to see first thing in the morning while i'm eating my cereal.

We don't have wars against other Europeans anymore so it's the best we've got

>looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Attached: d.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I don't know why they picked an inbred Bangladeshi. Huge mistake parading Shamima Begum but I suppose it was because she left at 15 and was pregnant.

norf

Attached: nigga crack.webm (480x600, 571K)

Football was once a deeply working class sport and with interwoven roots in local culture. Local lads played for their city, and were paid a modest wage. It was not uncommon to see them in the pub, or down the butchers -they just normal people. But now like everything else it's a souless corporate vessel, with no meaning at all to the local culture or community, because we live in a 'society'.

>we live in a 'society'
Gamers rise up

How the fuck was the kid a U.K citizen? her citizenship was rescinded the moment she left to join ISIS.

>her citizenship was rescinded the moment she left to join ISIS
More like a few weeks ago actually

Couple more stabbings yesterday (the ones reported at least).

Man in his 20s is stabbed in head, chest and arms in Bognor Regis
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6792977/Man-20s-stabbed-head-chest-arms-Bognor-Regis.html

Teenager, 19, fights for life after being stabbed in broad daylight at a housing estate in south London as knife crime wave continues
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6792809/Teenager-19-fights-life-stabbed-knifings-crimewave-continues.html

>Gamers rise up
I don't know what that means, I'll admit, I'm a boomer new faggot.

>someone steals a precious watch
>gives it to their friend
>gets caught
>the watch doesn't need to be returned because the theft happened in the past.....
>huurpppd eedrrr
it has to go back

>when a paki home secretary revokes the citizenship of another paki

Quintessentially British

>reported on national television by a paki
literally the case

"games journalist" (read: blogging) trannies that tried to shill for big publishers by discrediting consumer action

I always buy something fro m there when I'm in town. Its decent food.
You can get a sausage roll for under a quid but the chicken bake, which is my favourite, is like 1. 40 I think.

>be Olympic athlete
>hit the roids hard
>win gold like fuck
>get caught
>medals shouldn't be taken because the crime happened in the past

I'm not arguing with you
I'm Just saying the government have only just started to take their citizenship away

yeah agreed, sosij wroll is too greasy

I hate to schizopost but she said her first kid died of starvation. She looks like she's been eating kebab.

Now another kid died and omg Sajidbot did it.

What if this bitch gave it to a dingo so she could get muh passport back.

/Alexjones/

Waste of good icecream.

Why the fuck did the only white man in Birmingham punch a Jack Grealish?
Also OPs picture, be millionaires, but dress as though your wardrobe in sponsored by sports direct???

1919 was the year everything should have changed, and it very nearly did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_in_the_United_Kingdom

Because blues fans are Absoulte retards

>1919 was the year everything should have changed, and it very nearly did.

Because Leeds were expelled from the football league?

Nobody knows of the widespread outbreak of racial violence involving returning soldiers and immigrants.

WE WILL HAVE TO EAT IT ALL BEFORE IT DEFROSTS

Even the communist were getting in on it, Shinwell led the whites in the race riots in Glasgow.

Look into Gamergate. It was basically the catalyst for the modern sjw movement as we now know it. The phrase may be older than that, but I don't have any memory of it before gamergate.

Never heard of it.
Do you have something to read?
What immigrants were in the UK then - Chinese, who else?

scotsman.com/news/hero-shinwell-incited-racist-clydeside-mob-1-1361413

walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/riots-streets-cardiff-poverty-hits-2092740

“We went to France,” a rioter told the Echo, “and came back to find these foreigners have got our jobs and houses. We’ve got to get rid of them.”

In Cadoxton on Wednesday, June 11, Fred Longman, a discharged soldier, told West Indian Charles Emmanuel to “go down your own street”. Someone hit Emmanuel with a poker. He stabbed Longman. The first death. That same day the race war came to Cardiff.

Such was the scale of the violence that by June 10th over 700 men, women and children were housed in bridewells and fire stations. The containment of black men and their families in one place encouraged the Lord Mayor, a representative from the Ministry of Labour and Liverpool’s Chief Constable, to hatch a plan for the entire black population to be housed in army compounds until a repatriation scheme could be put into place. This plan was never implemented, possibly because of the practicalities of repatriating a population the size of Liverpool’s black community and the high occurrence of mixed race relationships.

greatwar-to-raceriots.co.uk/historic-context/section-3-race-riot.html

>Demoralisation began when Luigi's Rape Adventure was banned

Fuck, I assumed history education was better in the UK than the colonies :/ We had to send you Mike "Gregg's Goldcard Member" Stuckleberrypie...

I will read them all later. Cheers.
Early 20th century racial tensions have been wrote out of British history. We're a long way removed from those times, but not without the 'rivers of blood' continuing today and it's NOT because of white on black -it's mostly black on black. At the rate inner city black youths are killing each other, there will be no one left.

All the bullshit about lest we forget. The WW1 veterans were absolutely betrayed before the war was over.

kACZYNSKI WROTE ABOUT MODERN LEFTIST MOVEMENTS THAT ARE ESSENTIALLY SJWS IN THE 90S YOU FUCKING PAKI

FUCKING GAMERGATE

LOL

TED SUSSED THEM ALL OUT LONG BEFORE THAT

FUCKING 2014

LOL

WHAT A COLOSSAL FUCKING NEWFAG

The mob stripped a white woman married to an African and knocked out her teeth and even outsiders joined in, French soldiers savaging an Algerian on St Mary Street while Australians beat up a Malay.

He was asking about the 'we live in a society' 'gamers rise up' meme though

DONT YOU NIGGERS BE MAKING FUN OF MY MAN JLINGZ AND GOATFORD

YOURE ALL FAGGOTS ON THIS SITE

-Sincerely,
/sp/

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE CYPRUS GLOWNIGGER'S QUESTION, I WAS RESPONDING TO THE YANK () WHEN HE SAID

>(Gamergate) was basically the catalyst for the modern sjw movement as we now know it.

BUT IT WASN'T

>medals shouldn't be taken because the crime happened in the past
they shouldn't and it's not a crime

How do I block this cuckold raging homo?

The time for sentimentalism about anything British is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs1ZL3yVbOI

Attached: download (11).jpg (226x223, 10K)

FUCKING LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN SJWS FOR AGES

READ WHAT UNCLE TED SAID IN 1995

STILL TODAY YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE ACCURATE ANALYSIS

NOT ON POL

NOT IN ACADEMIA

NOT ANYWHERE

TED FUCKING KILLS THE LEFTISTS

AND HE DID IT 25 YEARS AGO IN A CABIN WITH NO RUNNING WATER OR ELECTRICITY

NO COMPUTER

AND TODAY WITH ALL OUR TECH AND WHEN THE PROBLEMS OF LEFTISM ARE MUCH MORE OBVIOUS THAN THEN

NOBODY EVEN COMES CLOSE TO HIS CONDEMNATION

OF THESE FUCKING RETARDS

DIDDUMS PRINCESS

DO YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE?

WELL

YOU'VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE

FAGGOT

YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH

HERE

There's no such thing as truth.

does anyone else get this sick feeling in their stomach when they browse /pol?
I think it's time to leave if it makes me physically sick , but I have no idea why..

There's something deeply concerning about nu-Jow Forums Anons, I'm finally physically feeling the sheer level of newfaggery and shills at every corner of this board if feels wholly fake, Yang threads are absolutely being shilled, AOC threads are shilled, about a couple thousand anti-vaxxer shills come out of nowhere despite it being pretty well agreed on this board vaccination is fine, fucking daily
>lol Jow Forums let's have a pol humour thread we haven't had one in a while
With more and more fucking boomerific memes
Slide threads and bait threads galore, mainly bumped by shills and American mutts and boomers who don't know any better always trying to determine who's the least brown (because let's be honest none of them are fucking white) and all of them still continue to infest this site like fucking rats and its too late to call for an exterminator like seriously what the fuck is one to do with these mongrels shitting up our board where only brit/pol/even with its tripfagging is tolerable?

I feel like I'm in a foreign country lads.

Attached: 1542481741252.jpg (400x333, 22K)

WELL, WELL, WELL

IF WE AIN'T GOT A FUCKING PHILOSOPHER

OVER HERE

ASK YOURSELF THIS...

DID YOU NOT JUST STATE WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND AN OBJECTIVE TRUTH/?

YOU SAY THERE IS NO SUCH THING

BUT THEN YOU STATE ONE

LOL

YOU ABSOLUTE PRANNOCK

I was lying you fucking cold fart

SHUT THE FUCK UP WISE GUY

YOU

ARE NOT

WISE

I may not be wise but you are a fggt

Another user posted something similar in February that might explain it user
>You know what's disgusting lads? I can feel the amount of reddit fags and boomers coming to this site just from their writing styles to their OC being so disgustingly boomerific and Normie in nature.
>I don't know what to do when this will get worse considering the golden days are already gone.
Unsurprisingly it's gotten worse.

Attached: 1487697619240.jpg (500x500, 47K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD

YOU'VE BEEN DESTROYED

AGAIN

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

CUPCAKE

>remainers on leddit and twitter thinking leavers will just take it if brexit is cancelled somehow

how delusional are these people, they honestly think there wont be another dozen ARJOS if its cancelled, well be in a real self defence situation if these cunts keep doing this

WE. Cringe. You are proving that you are still a fggt

I think all the top footballers are trannies pumped up on steroids.

Attached: transworld_sport88a.jpg (700x525, 41K)

>No survivors

Attached: 1427313920026.jpg (344x355, 15K)

I've also noticed that around the internet on every site asians esp indians and invading all my spaces with their low IQ pooinloo shit and its fucking enraging

Why are you so upset that you are being replaced ? Its merely a case of survival of the fittest.

1st for 3 hammers.

Attached: 253170-Three-Hammers-3ltr1[1].jpg (800x800, 122K)