Remember to filter

>blocking 30 yang threads ATM

This is a friendly reminder anons. Remeber to filter. Shills are powerless to it. You hold the power of how much a shithole this place can be. You always have.

>fuck you dickless trannies
>fuck you Jews
>fuck you niggers
>fuck you ctr dags

You are blocked. Turbofags.

Attached: jimlahey.jpg (560x315, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbGdQO9a5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=PF0TGJdUmNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MIGApede needs a safe space
Why don't you go back to the_goyim then, where you came from in the first place?

i believe in reveling in the shillstorm

block /ptg/ too, those faggots ruined this board forever

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Shills HATE him

youtube.com/watch?v=GbGdQO9a5UE

Look at this Jew, assuiming my political ideals. Go reeee elsewhere yang fag

Attached: 1527624732832.gif (500x374, 379K)

Filtering Yang and maga myself. Commie praise and cope respectively.

Rip lahey

I don't give a fuck if you fags make some yang shit, but he isn't even joking about there being 30 yang threads right now. You cunts are obnoxious as fuck with your "organic movement"

Based

Attached: 1466724453422.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Attached: kek.png (1438x811, 2.03M)

What's the point in using filters? It hides it from you as if it doesn't exist. That's going to leave those stupid enough not to use filters to deal with the Yang spam. And vanilla users, casual and new lurkers are going to wonder "why is this board so unmoderated", when no one is reporting the threads, and no guidance to those seeking why, in the threads.

your days are numbered, MIGApede.

Attached: D1UMw5KXgAAR2IC.jpg (1000x742, 102K)

Thats why theres a reminder poo....

If you trannies weren't mentally ill (which I understand is impossible), you would realize that you faggots would actually win more people over by having a single thread rather than spamming the catalogue with try hard, cringey memes. Wang Dang is literally more likely to lose because of the effort of you people.

Another assuming dickless Jew. Get fucked yang nigger.

Attached: 1547858304307.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

But you have to first unfilter, to enter the thread to help others by reminding them. This is VPN btw. Do not judge me by the quality of my flag but the content of my posts.

Or I just make a thread others post in. I dont need to sift through shit to inform people. You seem suspicious.... Why would you encourage not using filters???

Attached: 1526770162613.jpg (620x349, 119K)

Sad

Attached: 58E06AFA-A1C0-47BF-8F1F-ACAE5CCB5C08.jpg (640x523, 162K)

Look you literally just summoned yang by making this thread.

I won't see it on the catalog. Nice try

Attached: 1551136223192.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>Why would you encourage not using filters???
For the reasons I stated. It only benefits the one using the filters. It offers relief by blinding yourself to the actual state of the board.

Watch this is going to turn into a category 3 yang thread if you're not careful.

The board is what you make it. That's the entire point

>filters are bad
>dont block my yang or whatever you want to block got
>look at mu psyop posts
>please goy!
>believe me, I'm using a VPN!

Fuck you a die shill nigger

Attached: 1527190905158.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

I hope so, the yangs will be destroying themsleves by spreading this reminder of the filter.

Me too. I like to see the patterns so my brain instinctively avoids the slide threads.

What do you suppose their raid discord will look like when Yang isn't even the democrat nominee?

Attached: 1325887914432.jpg (215x204, 6K)

This. It's like they never learn. They think spam threads actually work. It just makes them glow harder.

The shills are also on some kushner kick atm. No clue why? The shills go on about ''muh jews' and never provide any source or citation. Honestly it reminds me of ''who are you voting for?'' when the shills had no scripted answer.

i enjoy playing a game of "Guess the Shill". You engage someone in conversation to see if they are a paid shill or if they are so stupid they actually believe what they say.

Attached: SimpleLife.png (374x417, 402K)

Attached: YangGang.jpg (495x659, 47K)

They dont understand the culture in which they are trying to influence. Theres a reason why people say the left cant meme. They are like boomers but incredibly degenerate.

Good luck using Jow Forums if you can't view most of the posts. Btw I find it funny right-wing idiots always complain about the Left being unable to debate. But once they are in a position where they are not supported themselves go ahead with the ban hammer. Talk about lacking debating skills...

excuse me but cool it with the anti-semitism.

As a trump supporter, I would ask you respect my faith and motherland Israel. Thank god Donald Trump has our best special interests. I will absolutely vote for him in 2020.

Thats why you can turn the filter on and off. The filter is nice when you actually want to look for actual content buried under the pile of shit.

Yep - am blocking 22 Trump threads as well

why you hating on the jews? The only reason they are so wealth is because they have an iq of 115 on average as a group. They are the ones inventing all the cool new shit. Start being intelligent and you can be a wealthy person too

>no u

You guys are perfectly capable of creating arguments against yourselves. No need to engage.

>never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Attached: qM7BmNW_d.jpg (640x651, 28K)

or the jannies can do their job and remove duplicate posts.

>MIGApedes ITT

Attached: 1552259688743.png (1000x916, 58K)

>never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Aka, I'm too stupid to debate so I resort to rage banning.

you guys hate on jews but really they are just smarter than you and thus know how to make money better youtube.com/watch?v=PF0TGJdUmNQ

>WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Where?
Aww schlomo is upset, oy vey!
>bump this more please

Attached: 1552021157604.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

That's some piss poor logic.

>the freedom of choice is bad

Lol. The state of you. I can understand someone like you being used to swimming in a river of shit all the time. I, on the other hand, will do it when I choose to.

Fucking moron.

A lighthouse

Spoonfeed me some more filters.
>general
>boipucci and variants
>tranny and variants
>AOC and variants
>drumpf
>white boi
>blacked
>tulsi, kamala, bernie
>brap
Anything else?

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 546K)

Thats up to you and your ideals user.

That’s nice and all, but one thousand US dollars per month

Sorry, cant see it.

Attached: 6bf.jpg (640x621, 47K)

when are your primaries, burgs? can't wait for this chink to go back into insignificance, fucking forced artificial shilling is spooky.

not for awhile unfortunately

This
Filtering is for the weak minded who don't gather shilling tactics and use them to warn other people

Bump

>spam and food the board non stop
>REEEEE YOU CAN'T DEBATE AND B& HAMMER
This is your brain on liberalism

What's the point of an ad blocker?

redpill me on
as fuck
literally
change my mind

Hes just a yang nigger who's upset that someone is smarter than his raid plan.

Yang2020 MIGApede jew lover

it is an organic movement you are just deeply in denial. The level of cope from MIGAtards is historic