Subliminal messages

What does Jow Forums think of subliminal messages? Do they work?

Attached: mku.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

yes but they're not that subtle

FIVE
FIVE DOLLA
FIVE DOLLA FOOT LOOOOOONG

No

>Subway got one hell of a lawsuit by a mega autist/ turbojew for pointing out that the “footlong” was actually 11 inches

Attached: 40D86DC5-5DB7-4E33-BEE8-B8F6997BE5EC.png (720x544, 512K)

Yes they work, however liminal messaging is just as effective (sometimes more effective) and way way way easier to create

When the public was first allowed access to the radio it was so they could test subliminals, however what they noticed was the advertisements (liminals) were more effective and far simpler to produce.

Subliminals are usually used for specific purposes because it can be more finetuned for the need. Whereas mind controlling a whole group is best done with liminals

No

Intelligence agencies don't do it that much anymore so I doubt it's very effective.

You don't think the constant "RUSSIA REEEEE" shit is priming?
Because it fucking looks like priming to me.

Attached: Election hacking.jpg (1127x3139, 413K)

>kill a jew
I dunno, does it?

That's technically liminal programming as it's within the spectrum that we can perceive, subliminal programming is by putting sounds and images outside our "concious perception" but still within our "subconious perception"

They are proven to have effect statistically

However that's definitely liminal programming from an intelligence agency to control public narrative

They do until you are aware of them

Attached: FedEx_logo.png (2000x1600, 46K)

KILL ALL JEWS

Is subliminal messaging even necessary anymore when so many people are as stupid and uneducated as they are gullible.

Associations can be made between key words in seemingly different subjects as long as the words you want associated are repeated more than any other and in immediate succession or with the same background.
If I played the aforementioned five dolla footlong commercial after every blurb about Russia, your brain will jump from one to the other.

Subliminal messaging is when they create context where the message is hard to see. I think it's pretty obvious what they want us to believe in your example pic.

Excruciating Badger toolkit

Yeah it's still a form of mind control, there's no denying that.

I've always understood subliminal as things outside of our conscious perception and liminal as things we can consciously perceive.

It doesn't need to be imperceptible, as long as you don't notice the connection between things.

Yeah that's true, there's probably a specific term for that sort of programming, most methods have "official names"

MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 0D68C73F-E519-489D-AE2D-37388A8489C6.jpg (1806x1196, 344K)

Modern subliminal messaging is more "hiding in plain sight" these days.

It used to be able trying to plant things in your head without you knowing. These days, it's putting things in your head with you knowing, but just making you not care.