/NZ/pol/ wtf is wrong with this country edition

newshub.co.nz/home/ageofoutrage/2019/03/age-of-outrage-when-online-outrage-turns-to-abuse.html
newshub.co.nz/home/ageofoutrage/2019/03/age-of-outrage-how-do-women-stay-safe-and-are-they-just-paranoid.html
newshub.co.nz/home/ageofoutrage/2019/03/age-of-outrage-the-harden-up-mentality-is-detrimental-to-society.html

There is no real alternative to left think in this country.

Attached: ClarkArdern.jpg (411x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/auckland-population/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There is no real alternative to left think in this country.
You're it mate but you're not the only one. The media here is totally bought and sold just like the two main parties have Chinese tendrils all through them.
We're not totally fucked, but the path we're on isn't going to wind up anywhere good.

Attached: 1510687575940s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What do you think will happen on the path we're on?

you're living in the end times. AI and Machine Learning will make human economic activity trivial. Buckle up you're in for a wild ride.

Star Trek style communism or Mad Max tier anarchism

either route sounds comfy desu

Attached: cpn.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Human economic activity have already been regulated mainly to third world sweatshops already so not much of a jump.

Youtube is more popular in NZ than all our media outlets combines.

Mad Max anarchy first I recon then Star Trek communism, But at least we get replicators I suppose, and holosuites.

Considering returning to NZ after 20 years away to get a white wife, a piece of land, and a rifle. Live rural and have many white children, and teach them to live right. How fucked has NZ got since 1998?

North Island is too far gone.

Worse than you can even imagine, good luck on getting land a gun or a white wife that isint a complete libtard, the Maoris will probably claim you're rural land or the Chinese will out bid you.

True though it is most bad in the big cities.

What's happened to it? I'm from Gisbourne, lived in Auckland for a bit too.

When is Australia annexing us?

He is a dumb ass southerner that imports gooks to work cheap on his dairy farm.

Gizzy, nice same here, Auckland is below 50% white now and the Maori are way more uppity, Hone Harawera is a good example of this.

Soon hopefully

Chink invasion is happening to Sydney as well. We exporting rice to China while they export their population. It's an embarassment.

That sucks, the Maori were always fairly cool with things during my time but it qas the 90s, less racial bullshit generally.
>implying i dont 1488 all the time

Also fuck captcha fucking gook moot

>NZ becomes a chinese colony
>NZ goes full retard and lets in infinity niggers and becomes a chinese-african brazil
>Clownworld manifests, NZ gets its shit together and tries to return to a white country but then America intervenes with 'no'
Pick your poison.

Realistically though NZ and Australia (similar situations) slowly lose the ability to vote for a government that represents the people (implying they represent us now), nationalists start rising in the polls but inevitably fail to get any real power because the eternal normie doesn't want to rock the boat and refuses to believe that she will not, in fact, be right.

Just let this sink in guys, out of our 3 last prime ministers: one was a Jewish banker, one was his lackey and our current one is a UN shill who wants to let in any "refugee" she can.

waiting on word from Beijing

Attached: smilingchineseman.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I love you kiwis. You honestly think you have problems. As if.
But you need to learn from Australia, and not make the mistakes we made.
Our cities are infested with Chinese, lebbos, various assorted muzzies, pajeets. Half our immigrants are slaughtering us or each other. For instance Melbourne's Moombah festival and they're in the middle of a middle eastern gangs war which is seeing people killed in public every second day.
I've been in NZ long enough I can vote. Will probably still be here for the next election. Idgaf who wins, it seems from your last election winners don't even win here anyway.
If a politician who lost his seat can decide the 2nd place getter is PM then your voting system is seriously fucked. You need to change it to something normal.

Nigger you don't even know if Auckland is less than 50% NZ European. No one fucking knows.
Last time i looked it was 68%+- NZ European and that was when it had a population of 1,4M it now has a population of 1.8M so unless every single one of them was a shitskin then it is still majority NZ European.

>But you need to learn from Australia, and not make the mistakes we made.
That implies any of us have a choice in the matter. Politicians work for globalist jews (but I repeat myself) not the populous.

>Just let this sink in guys, out of our 3 last prime ministers: one was a Jewish banker, one was his lackey and our current one is a UN shill who wants to let in any "refugee" she can.
Reminder, there are only about 7000 jews in NZ.
They don't have any power though.

problem is old white folks dying of rapidly changes the demographics

Attached: tintin.png (640x1136, 1.08M)

Auckland has terrible Demographics in general, a good thing that is where most immigrants live.

won't stay that way though, too many idiots going on about MUH SOUTH ISLAND like that won't quickly get chinked as well

Attached: peakwellington.jpg (540x719, 76K)

Look at the census

NZ women are the most annoying ones on earth.
Prove me wrong.

>women are annoying
FTFY

So Auckland is a cross between Melbourne and London?

Yeah probably. Most just want to live in Auckland though if given a choice, living outside of their metropolis life support is too hard.

Most aren't super feminist at least, in my experience of them anyway.

You look at the census.

pretty much but less mussies.

Yeah without the car bombings and explosions.

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/auckland-population/. You sir are a retard.

Attached: GoCamel.gif (350x342, 1.87M)

It's not as 1984 from what I remember, just a shitload of chinks, indians and islanders.

You could change that.

>other
>New Zealander
>8%
Use your eyes. Retard.

>assuming other an NZ'er means white
>assuming those whites who identify as such aren't labour/greens voters.
that 8% means nothing to us.

have my map

Attached: 1543493816277.png (1606x1466, 456K)

I noticed American deaf men like to marry NZ women. They are tolerant to them. Interesting.

Everything free in Auckland is over run with Prajeets. The waterfalls, walks, free festivals, hanging out on Queen street all over run by Prejeet. The Laneway festival with a $140 door charge on the other hand, never seen soo many white people in Auckland before. Too bad the woman dressed like skanks with their ass and tits hanging out. Its not that bad, white people have just been pushed out of free public spaces by Prajeet.

The Maori's have it harder tho, they signed a treaty with the British for a bi-cultural society but they got a multi-cultural society instead. LOL

So high density housing areas equate drop in white population, this is bad they will spread out soon as the hosing in the inner city dries up more.

Wait kiwis hate their country too? I thought NZ was based

>The 2006 Census counted 2,609,592 European New Zealanders. Most census reports do not separate European New Zealanders from the broader European ethnic category, which was the largest broad ethnic category in the 2006 Census. Europeans comprised 67.6 percent of respondents in 2006 compared with 80.1 percent in the 2001 census.[23]
>The apparent drop in this figure was due to Statistics New Zealand's acceptance of 'New Zealander' as a distinct response to the ethnicity question and their placement of it within the "Other" ethnic category, along with an email campaign asking people to give it as their ethnicity in the 2006 Census.[24]

I select other because i'm not fucking NZ European (Pakeha) and never will be unless they print NZ Maori (Nigger) as the only option for Maoris.

We're basically used as a labour pool/gateway for you guys. The only thing we really have over you is slightly less retard gun laws but even then it's cucked to fuck.

I once pulled my cock to Helen Clarke, but I couldn’t cum. I must be poof

Its only based in Rural places. Half the people living in the cities can't speak English, Or refuse to at the very least.

Na he's uncle Helen you're straight.

>Implying Helen has ever seen a cock.

Fair enough I get what you're saying but the problem with other and New Zealander is you cant get accurate racial demographics since anyone can identify as those options.

Haha well she was obviously the top in her marriage, peter probably was castrated by Helen.

Attached: 200px-Peter_Davis_2010.jpg (200x266, 15K)

Yea right. NZ sounds like aus 2.0 with immigrant cunts flooding in

Aus 2.0 with way shittier wages.

And Aus has less problems with the natives.

You'd be shocked how many Maoris are in OZ.

Some as the coonies.

Surely the maoris are ok. Abos are fucking scum, none of them have jobs and they always ask for
money or cigarettes. Everytime they do ask me for shit i ask them for shit and they get mad ans talk about white fellas taking their land.

Rip. Fix your economy.

>Rip. Fix your economy.
Can't, it's all reliant on foreign markets we can't escape. You, the EU and China/Korea mostly.

NZ is literally the easiest anglo country to unfuck, and to defend against globohomos. Resident of 12 months? Great, you can vote.
>not actively encouraging white anglos to move to NZ for a legal democratic takeover of your gov.
Bitch about some foreigners in your capital, yet has the least crime, great health system, least currupt government, etc. Yes your COL is high. Boo hoo.
Have any of you ever been to the US or UK? You Kiwis have a great country as compared to the rest of the anglo nations. I wish you would take action and keep it that way, or you too will end up like us.

Attached: 1509673360899.png (591x620, 103K)

Some are okay but the very left wing political ones ruin a lot of the good will with their open attacks on white culture and with people in NZ.

They're always getting deported yeah, I saw something about a Maori one punch attacker in Aus the other day laughing about his crime. Got the book thrown at him though so that's good.

>t. never been to nz

I know my usos will never see this but shout out to them

>least corrupt government

Attached: FunnyShit.jpg (413x395, 19K)

t. Never left NZ

Wat

At least in the states you have resistance to it, most people just don't care enough here.

>let me tell you about your country which I have never been to and only ever took a quick glance at its wiki page

Attached: sheepshagger.png (300x268, 30K)

>problem is old white folks dying of rapidly changes the demographics
boomers can't die soon enough though

>NZ women are the most annoying ones on earth.
can't argue with this

explosions are cool though

I'm seeing more and more niggers

Attached: canzuk-nogs.png (1119x387, 120K)

The entire ring-wing culture of NZ essentially boils down to "I don't care, leave me alone" which also includes voting.
It's only easier to unfuck than the others because UK/Canada are beyond redemption, France is in civil war or die mode and Aus is the same but with mandatory voting which makes it worse because uninterested normies only vote uniparty.

>Aus is the same but with mandatory voting
ZOG fears low voter turnout.

How is the job market in NZ? I'm thinking of moving but wanna know if I'm wasting my time.

Good if you're chinese or indian.

Mandatory voting? For real? This is to force people to be complicit in government crimes- how fucking satanic. I would totally refuse on religious grounds. Seriously what happens if you do not like anyone and don't vote?

get fined, not sure if anyone's been thrown in the slammer for it though

Attached: pomo.jpg (728x739, 61K)

you get fined about $200 for not voting. Our system is preferential so you have to rank who you hate the least from highest to lowest.

This april some user spotted a sudden shortage of expensive air purification systems in the market, the same types that are fitted to underground bunkers.
Then some dekektive managed to spot shipment numbers for such systems, all headed towards NZ.
A third polack drew the obvious-by pol's standards- conclusion that Roths have their bunkers in NZ.

Either way, NZ is the place to be when WW3 breaks out
how's the weather down there anons

Attached: CarbonFootPrint.jpg (348x539, 30K)

>Reminder, there are only about 7000 jews in NZ.
>They don't have any power though.
Three of our prime ministers have been kikes

>2013 population 4.2mil
>current population 4.9mil
17% increase in 5 years

Attached: pepe uhh.png (432x273, 111K)

>Mandatory voting? For real?
ZOG loses legitimacy if voter turnout is less than 50%, gotta keep the goyem voting

just like us but without Muhammed, i'm sure they're working on that

Attached: auckna.png (1277x718, 579K)

what are the figures after removing immigration though

Attached: hehe7.jpg (448x960, 83K)

We all know whose to blame too

Attached: National.jpg (564x767, 38K)

New Zealand is a small country but has many climate zones. The weather has been changing and the sky is weird. But yeah a lot of land and sheep. I have no doubt bunkers are being built, no doubt at all. There is an uber-rich trans-national class here for sure.

I really can't get over that. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of. Imagine a march to NOT have to vote!!!! HAHAHAHAHA Somebody should organise it just for the humour.

What's for dinner cunts

You didn't know?
How about another titbit you might not know: If the elected PM goes against party lines they can be replaced their party without the public's consent, Aus has had 7 PMs in the last 10 years.

>Lots of land and sheep

Not bad at all to be honest.

Attached: good_shepherd1.jpg (1520x1204, 121K)

And all the Smith boyz are married to Chinese chicks...

Been married to one for a while, fully agree.

corned silverside

>And all the Smith boyz are married to Chinese chicks...

Cuz New Zeland women are insufferable, so no one blames them.

If NZ fixes itself I hope they kick those faggots out right away.