Trump: "I could be the next Israeli Prime Minister with 98% of the votes "

Is there a board more cucked than Jow Forums? Would Hillary have done more for the Jews than this pathetic goy?

Attached: 27CB1339-1173-4280-8D5A-9D032947D91A.png (750x1334, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2016/12/13/trump-benefited-from-overwhelmingly-negative-tone-of-election-news-coverage-study-finds/#75b39e713202
archive.is/nEnAn
wdsu.com/article/president-trump-signs-bibles-for-residents-at-alabama-church/26767194
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what the context was. Because it's not something you just say out of the blue with no further comment. But I'm sure you don't care about any of that mr shill.

>shill
The context is his 2 years sucking Israeli cock you fucking deluded brainlet. How’s that for context?

>another shill for Zion Don

1 shekel have been deposited into your bank account

Obviously but that's still a dumb thing to say what the hell is he even thinking

>lives in new york
>daughter married to a jew
>worked with hollyjews
>is a boomer
>Jow Forums is surprised he works for the Jews

Jow Forums BTFO

Is there a board with more shill? Jews this Jews that... that how it is, well meaning Jews are college educated therefore brain washed by communist athiests in universities.

It never ceases to amaze me how this guy got the support of the far-right. They they really are rural and suburban retards.

Hillary would have done more of everything the difference was the acceleration rate

Again, this is awesome.

Attached: YG 12.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

Attached: YG 11.png (521x298, 17K)

Attached: YG 10.jpg (600x315, 183K)

Attached: YG 9.png (900x700, 403K)

its not a loss if nothing has changed

Attached: YG 8.jpg (816x684, 128K)

It's pretty much impossible in this country to become president without sucking Israeli cock.

Fuck Trump, I want him to loose so fucking badly in 2020

Attached: YG 7.jpg (1024x569, 85K)

Seems we're in a new kind of nightmare.

Attached: 1552289865869.gif (616x900, 792K)

This guy got elected pretty much on a anti zog platform and he's now proud to selling out his people ? Fuck him.

Look at this faggot that only makes 2 cents per post.

Do you support Trump?

Well it is the only position with more power than the POTUS. Makes sense as the next move.

No, he has no value unless he's at the helm of zogLand

>nothing changed
You mean like the situation with Iran or the embassy move or the settlements expansion? Obama had more balls than this proud grandfather to jewish children.

BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABBY

Hillary wouldn’t have cuck’d to kikes in Israel but she would be hastening the death of white armerica which is more dangerous.

Trump disgusts me.....I literally can't look at that orange kike-lover without throwing up orange puke.....Trump is a (((rat-lover))) and he needs to be deported to Israel.....I want a totally de-Semitized North America and Europe. If I were Fuhrer, I would not rest until EVERY last strand of kike DNA were expelled from white homelands.

By expelled do you mean TSAR Bomba'd?

I wish I could resurrect Vlad the Impaler from the dead and he can finish off that fat orange like-loving p.o.s. I HATE Trump with a vehemence that FAR exceeds my hatred for Obama....I just want Fight Club cleanse.....A deep cleanse that totally wipes out the ruling class....I truly HATE that I have to share a planet with any of them.....But, at least if I have my NEET-bux, I can have some pleasure as the world burns. Hehe

>TSAR Bomba'd
If it takes that....I want a parasite-free planet....I want Uncle to be proud. I TRULY HATE (((them))).....I hate them for what they've done to me and mine...

This is how Trump becomes Godemperor of Mankind.

Every single country in the world elects him as their leader.

How didn't we see this coming?

Attached: 56b9bee9-9016-41ea-a860-d218e62a97e8..jpg (600x592, 44K)

>they they

I don’t know what’s really going on, but you guys purporting to know are fools. Politics doesn’t work by immediately going full Allah Ackbar and using brute force. This is why (((they))) win so much. They understand power, and we don’t. They accuse their enemies of what they themselves are doing. It’s all inverted. They play the long game and plan. Just think. Try thinking for once.

Imagine a different timeline where trump immediately enacted policies to counter Israel. What do you think would happen? How would that play out?

You have to fight fire with fire.

Jews in Israel get absolutely everything they wanted from him.
Did that make him gain kike support to build the wall and reduce immigration? No. He cucked to them on both counts. That's your 4D Chess.

>he's still 4dchessing in 2019

You’re thinking way too short term. Why didn’t you answer my question? What do you think would happen if he immediately and transparently went against their interests? Simple question.

It’s more than just Israel. Just how America is ZOG’d, israel is too. And Russia. And China. The situation is much worse than you could imagine.

>Be me Trump
>Hate Jews
>Did 9/11 killed my friends
>Win election in Israel.
>Immediate two state solution
>Execute Z.O.G and Globalists, pedophiles, human traffickers in Israel first two weeks of his term
>Send all nukes to USA

Attached: 1552272700674.jpg (444x478, 38K)

Also protip: trump isn’t even the one “4d chess”-ing. If can see them on tv or in media, that politician isn’t really in charge. The real power isn’t televised or reported.

MIGA

Attached: 1F4D70DC-8F0A-4AA6-9F95-38FF316FEEF1.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Based.

I guess we should just accept it, right?

I didn't answer your dumb question. I showed how that he did everything for them and got NOTHING in return. Give me ONE concrete reason to think that what I'm seeing is NOT all there is. I follow the evidence not your pathetic 4D Chess wishful thinking. Let me guess, you're religious?

Attached: 4L_bVNuCQ0A.jpg (702x960, 118K)

I bet when he will become president of Israel, CNN and all the other kike media will suddenly be on team Trump.

Who hates religion the most? Who hates truth? Who is the synagogue of Satan?

Anyone who doesn't have a short memory knows 4d chess is a very real thing and that's how he became President.

I love Donald Trump, and I will vote for him again.

Will Israel become the 51st state?

He became president because of B'nai Brith and friends pushing him on Twitter and sites like this one. Both alternative media like Breitbart and MSM outlets also helped him:
forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2016/12/13/trump-benefited-from-overwhelmingly-negative-tone-of-election-news-coverage-study-finds/#75b39e713202
archive.is/nEnAn

Uh, let me see..NOTHING would fucking happen. But obviously he would never do something to them since he's on their side.

Attached: trump5g.png (645x580, 111K)

Sometimes I genuinely can't tell if people like you are really paid to push the pantshittingly retard "muh 720d chess" meme or dumb enough to parrot it for free. Trump has "4d chess'd" exactly one group. Trump voters.

That Ed Krassenstein guy is a fucking psycho, ive checked out trumps tweets here and there and this guy literally sits up all day waiting for one so he can "own trump spic-style"
literal parasite

u are pic related

Attached: yg 15.jpg (480x691, 45K)

We all voted for physical removal of shitskins and held our nose to the other stuff. He's failed to deliver so badly that there is simply no ignoring it anymore.

>"He has to rabidly serve Israeli interests for the first term! Then when he gets re-elected he'll spring the trap!"
Ask yourself why the president would have to wait years and do more for Israel than even Obama did before lifting a finger for US interests. You really think throwing mountains of money at Israel is part of some grand plan to fix shit? Yeah, user. Put him in office for another term and it'll be 1488 nationwide, you're not retarded at all.

Attached: 1458437836239.jpg (621x621, 77K)

Miga pedes are full profile Israeli, pro AIPAC, pro dual citizenship and pro Jewish wars in the middle East cucks
They're done, theyre the new neo cons

MAGA 2020 campaign: "We are building a fence on 20% of the border. Millions of new niggers for factories. Im popular in Israel"

Attached: 78a.png (1593x1294, 433K)

>Im popular in Israel
He's been trying to convince the Evangelical base that God isn't punishing them:
>President Donald Trump signed Bibles at an Alabama church while taking photos with survivors of a deadly tornado outbreak that killed nearly two dozen people.
wdsu.com/article/president-trump-signs-bibles-for-residents-at-alabama-church/26767194