Reminder women brought 5+ million ISIS terrorists to europe 3 years ago and they would do it again just to get rid of...

Reminder women brought 5+ million ISIS terrorists to europe 3 years ago and they would do it again just to get rid of white men
Reminder even after dozens and dozens of rapes and deaths they never complained. Quite the opposite: they keep demanding more "refugees"

Attached: drunk-mcdonalds_3539055k.jpg (804x536, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V79W5G4dgCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=4HoQom6G6Eg
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39264664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: Saint Denis re-try.jpg (1280x580, 158K)

Slags, not even once.

Women take civilization as a game, and they Shit test men for lulz just to see how we will react.
If we don't react to this shit test they will increase level of self destruction even more.

youtu.be/V79W5G4dgCk

Politicians did that.And aboout 80% of the politicians were men.

/thread

no, men did.
they even cleared the highways for them and showed them the way.

Attached: 1530cns-refugeesweb2.jpg (500x312, 60K)

Why the fuck are Anglo whores so ugly and skanky looking, they all look like they smell like alcohol, shit and piss.

If a woman is screaming, being naked or insulting others on the streets in the name of some jewish progressive agenda it is ok to beat her
Not saying to spank or anything but people should use physical violence in some cases. You are not going to give a punch in the face obviously but if the girl keep screaming and pushing you then you have the right to do something like a slap in the face

yes and majority of the police and military forces are also men.
But

Attached: women did this.jpg (1024x837, 165K)

All women need to shut up. The only way to achieve this is to plug their mouths with logs of shit from Andy Sixx’s asshole

Attached: D7EC2FFD-7E18-40AB-A05E-B9001FE4ACE3.jpg (600x646, 53K)

>all this delusion

Haha sure, howd the election of Trump and other Right Wing leaders across Europe go in persuading white women to join the White Nationalist cause? Did you we pass their big "shit test"? Keep making excuses for these cunts, the fact of the matter is white women are pieces of shit. So glad to be in Asia where they are basically invisible to to the general populace, they deserve no respect.

I love pics of ugly sluts eating like shit at midnight. Going from one nigger-filled nightclub to another really works up an appetite.

It only takes 1% women involved in the decision making process to corrupt the outcome.

This is a very effective method of controlling women disturbing the public in the name of jewish progressivism
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

This should be legal

this. blaming women is like blaming children. they are emotional and irrational beings. letting them have this much control over our society is a mistake, and it is our fault for not putting them in their place.

female genocide when?

and the first thing German cops did 2015 was telling the refugees that they are nice and friendly and harmless cops. Not brutish and cruel like in their home countries. unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=4HoQom6G6Eg

FtM trannies can be a lot harder to spot than people think. Some of those shoes fit a little too well.

Attached: Buck Angel FtM.jpg (600x799, 88K)

but FtM Trannies usually avoid female clothing. If anything they get tattoos and tried to look like a biker gang member.

Daily reminder, they are here, they are well armed, they are organized and they are just waiting.

This is only the guns that they have captured, imagine what have passed over our borders unnoticed
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39264664

that is appalling but based on the situation that happened in Köln(I think that’s where it was), it seems like Germany has fully committed to “diversity” at the cost of destroying a once truly proud culture. It’s disgusting to see your people being replaced with these subhumans as your politicians and media lie about it. Is it a hate crime to criticize migrants there?

should I slap the one pouring water on crotches on the subway? (never been on subway in my life)

they discuss now building forts and stone wall around city centers for protection like in medivial ages.

>the slamhog in orange will never sit on your face

Why even live, famalam?

Attached: 70AA521D-D391-484B-8E8A-4B0DD88FCA02.jpg (590x523, 52K)

we are living in end times. Women were never meant to be on equal footing with men

Attached: 1404399358103.jpg (500x680, 128K)

merkel was raised in a catholic family.
protestants you better wake up and learn who your real enemy is

How bad is it in Europe?

is this me or looks like she did a lot of thinking lately....