Attached: 764578(1).jpg (614x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1zPFHrYLE
youtube.com/watch?v=dA3VhoKCIkM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ouZ2T3guFw
youtube.com/watch?v=GNjEge3Awl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But she is fat tho

she is fat but having no maners is sign of being retarded uncultured ape. would have never happened in Japan or Korea, china is just shithole full of brown 160 cm tall subhumans. Thats like me 190 cm, aryan God walking among 160 cm tall 4 inch dicklets and laughing in their faces for them being little yellow monkeys.

Based China.
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1zPFHrYLE

Attached: iNYmF6vJahNjvGxGYai0Yu9-5GltFVyAhfVwhjHNbjk.jpg (750x1000, 244K)

I think it was their way of warning her not to ride any escalators.

to some people manners may be not saying anything, and to others manners may be telling the truth

F

In Japan they will call you fat and poke your stomach.
Even if they are below you, like students.

>to some people manners may be not saying anything
yes to europe, japan ,korea and all cultured and developed places.

>others manners may be telling the truth
usualy brown jungle countries filled with subhumans like south america, china, and niggerlands.

Americans are doing the quality control jobs that Chinese won't do, and here's why it's amazing.

Attached: 1534913413492.gif (538x572, 338K)

these people have no idea what is coming if the Chinese take over

They should have taken her to the Uighur detention camp because she's so ugly and fat

When I had asian friends in high school and went to their houses, their parents called me "white boy" 100% of the time in all circumstances. So yeah, I'd expect it.

Nah, people just shouldn't be fat. So much easier.

Can confirm this. When I lived there almost everyone did it. Even at uni the international students did it.

God, I immediately heard "you fat" in that chinky voice

It's a compliment in china, it means you're eating well

>in the civilized world its considered polite to allow people to slowly kill themselves by letting them maintain the delusion that they are perfectly normal and healthy while obese

individualism is evil

No , its not like that .
For the west , manners mean not telling on their face but in China it means the opposite that is telling the truth
Same thing in Russia , there's a vast difference between west and Russia
In West , if you don't feel like talking to someone you will just make some excuse to get away but in Russia they will straight away tell you that they don't like you .

agree but people should also not be ugly, having low IQ, having acne, being manlets, small dicks.

>would have never happened in Japan or Korea

Except it literally does, all the time. Especially in Korea. Especially by older people. Old gook women will strike up a conversation on public transport for no more reason but to tell you that you need to take better care of yourself, and there's absolutely nothing malicious about it, they're genuinely telling you to look after your health with no insult intended.
It's pretty based actually.

Somedays I think plowing the rice field might be better. I respect how honest and autistic Asians are about everything.

I like the way you think

>go to foreign country
>complain

Attached: 1498873820757.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Well she has a fat face so there's that.

disgusting slob

few things in life are worse than a fatty

Attached: 1539668582878.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

Tummy lady can get fucked

wtf i love china now

Underrated

Dont you have a street to shit in?

Fat is mostly a reflection of a bad person. They may dress it up by being "bubbly" but fat people are greedy lazy excuse-makers, who are mostly depressed deep down.

Attached: 1552190079342.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Western "manners" would enable her to continue living as a disgusting pig, probably dying in despair at 50 with no husband or friends. The east-Asian open rejection of obesity has led to far fewer of these gorging pigs from slowly killing themselves over decades. Whose "manners" are better here?

This.
China is anything but based.
Sometimes they do a cool thing, like bully a fatty - but it's an accidental achievement.
Broken clock /twice a day etc etc

Most Oriental nations are like that; ever since the industrial revolution, fatness hasn't been seen as a sign of wealth and safety, so now it's a moral failure.
Also, bitch, you're not fat. You're a dwarf planet.

Why do you think you know anything about that? It's quite literally different from people to people, country to country.

fat people should be just shot. an high BMI means:
> disgusting appearance
> diseases
> no sexual life
> low IQ
> subjection to consummerism
> victimist and sentimentalist morality

just either shot or deport them.

Having low IQ and being fat and ugly go hand in hand. A smart person will not let himself become either.

>literally acting like a baby having a tantrum

That is surely going to get the point across, and get respect from everyone in that auditorium. Do you have a source for this?

Based.

Most east Asian cultures are like that though, they have no qualms with pointing out your flaws but it's in a "for your own good" sense.
They do it even more among their own families, it's almost like they can only show their love through criticism and micromanagement of each other's lives.

BMI means literally nothing. I used to work with a guy who, according to BMI was morbidly obese. He was 6'3, 125kg, and played Rugby for a regional team. Dude was built like a brick shithouse with ~10% body fat.

You new here?
youtube.com/watch?v=dA3VhoKCIkM

They should have kept their mouths shut.

Attached: cl4b_i.gif (320x240, 2.24M)

Don't you have a mart to shart in?

Attached: 1550830119199.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Why do fatties excuses' all trickle down to "THEY TOLD ME THE TRUTH, CAN'T HANDLE IT THO". Bunch of petty bitches.

Attached: 1469360281248.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

mutts on sucide watch

> specious distinction
"big boned" detected.

Different culture.
China does not have lots of fat people and the Chinese have not had to put up with PC nagging from SJWs.
So the Chinese who see a woman so surprisingly fat (this woman is remarkably obese - if you don't believe me look at photos of people from the 70s), naturally exclaim about what they see.
I doubt the talk is mean, but, no doubt it is direct.
If you are so fat that people are surprised, you should,take it as an indication that you should lose some mass.

> disgusting appearance
> diseases
> no sexual life
> low IQ
> subjection to consummerism
> victimist and sentimentalist morality

I don't disagree but all except possibly diseases apply to your average Jow Forumstard

Because everyone else in their lives, family included, has been too busy being "polite" to let them know they're unsightly individuals, and due to their own choices no less (barring some rare glandular/hormonal problem).
They're the kind of shitty individual that'd bitch on social media about the fact some bloke didn't find her fat arse attractive.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo7.jpg (1085x1600, 450K)

Attached: You're here for a reason, Walker.jpg (715x715, 201K)

Well fuck. Guess I was lucky that my family treated me like a sorry excuse for a human being in the time I've been a fat piece of shit. But it motivated me to prove them wrong, that I could change it and I did, respect for me ensued afterwards. I guess, with all the blatant lies nowadays, they just can't get the motivation to change something, rather complain about it. I bet they'd sue the shit out of people if they could for that.

>live in the most crowded areas on the earth
>one child policy
>some fat tourists non ironically think its ok to walk around and taking up the space and resources of 3 people

Attached: 1551554454467.jpg (450x338, 40K)

In the west manners means correcting people's bull shit. This is an inaccurate stereotype. My grandparents would always correct bad behaviour. Most the bad behavior is over represented online and in media.

>Muh Dick
Fuck off nigger

Reasoning with retards, that's not doing good for you

Flag checks out

I miss ikoma Rina.

At least you realise your problem, unlike most of the Americans living in their bubble.

>this is how poos actually think the world is

Y I K E S

Fuck China you think they are first world because they call people fat? Yet Taiwan wants to say they aren't Chinese and World War starts? Chinese are ugly, stupid and their language sounds like they got kicked in the throat when they talk

>memeflag
Your opinion doesn't matter.

Well, I'd say that it's normal to change it, I didn't want to fuck up the rest of my life by having ruined joints.

Sometimes the pooth is hard to loo.

so this is the future Yangsters want.... despicable...

He's right though.

Ha, less than 195cm. Fucking manlet.

it is CRUCIAL you asians don't confuse europe with the anglo saxon world. before the ww2 we europeans never valued not hurting feelings over realism.
there is not such a thing as "the west". there is europe, which includes western russia, and then there is the judeo-anglo world.

>Vice
How come nobody's pointed that out?

How did you escape the great atomic obliteration by Pakistan?

based

kek

>Be fat
>Be humanity less piggy
>Oink oink food foods OINK OONK GIMME THE FOODS!!!11
>AM JUST BIG BONNED!!1
>BMI IS MEANINGLESS I AM STRONGFAT!! 10% FAT! I SWEAR!
>OINK OINK MORE DONUTS OOOOOINK!
This is the average human piggy aka fatty.
Here is the only true guide to stop being a subhuman man-pig.
1. Stop eating
2. Stop eating
3. Stop eating you subhuman piggy
You can’t? That’s because you suffer from piggy brain, kill yourself

If China can't go to the moon the moon will come to China.

Well, one fat tourist can easily double daily income of a local restaurant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ouZ2T3guFw

fat mongol gets btfo

this has happened before and it will happen again

Shut up you Merchant of Venice. You are part of the zog machine too.

What is this retarded garbage

completly and uterly true my white friend

youtube.com/watch?v=GNjEge3Awl8

40 years later, fatties still making excuses while everyone else just gets on with it

Attached: alexander-stitt-autobiographics-010.png (600x560, 56K)

1.(((Vice)))
2.Boohoo my fee fees because i'm a disgusting fat piece of shit.
3.Nobody cares.

Call it a day guys, this faggot made a shit slide thread and there is nothing to see here.

you are parroting leftard point of view, ie: being fat is something you don't have control over, you were born fat.which is clearly wrong, it's just like being alchoholic, it's just your fault, you can't control your impulses.it's the result of subhuman behavior, unlike the stuff you mentioned.

That's probably the only thing you guys did right.
You can't get fat while standing in line for bread.

Based moravian vlach

She would have prefered the called her fat behind her back?

This 100% happens in Japan. Theres even a fat female comedian here whose whole schtick is shes fat. Ive seen people tell women that theyd be more attractive if they lost weight.

If she went to Japan you guys would make her the first female sumo wrestler

Based, never change

I like that a little bit to be honest
even though the person that does this has no manners

me teaching you what europe is and what it isn't. and im doing it because the main source of this west/east fake dialectic is you, worthless, dumb asians. see e.g.

All the chinese people I've met have been really cool people.

But serpentza got really disillusioned with them after a decade of living there and his experience is worth more than mine.

Probably all the red tape and evil uncles from Maoist days.

>slav
>aryan

This is what multiculturalism is all about. Lefties promote this and get shocked by it at the same time

>I've met have been really cool people.
Wait until you get groups of them, then their insectoid nature emerges.

Based India.
Rapidly rising up the human development index. You mutts have not long to be onatop of things.

You're alright m8.

>slavshit
>white

o i am a laffin, you insecure eurasian mongrel

don't you ever compare yourself to an aryan ubermensch again, subhuman.

>would have never happened in Japan
Japan is a Sumo culture.

Attached: 2016852-42332527-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 122K)

>she is fat but having no maners is sign of being retarded uncultured ape
being fat means having no manners