Alright Jow Forums...

Alright Jow Forums, can we PLEASE meme an actual good candidate (Tulsi Gabbard) into the Presidency now instead of Trump again or some Chinese nobody who’s a borderline Communist?

Attached: 9A8A5C03-B2C0-4990-AD6A-A019F2713B56.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Tpe79LfhUZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No mainstream candidate whatsoever. Meaning not one who is or has been a senator, governor for a state, or a celebrity.

Also, not Yang.

I like Tulsi, but Yang is smarter, and he's paying me $1000 per month instead of $0

Name one

>Shitskin
>Good candidate
At least Yang will give me 1000 bucks.

fuck off.

Attached: yang-maymay-1.jpg (1158x2118, 447K)

We will give her our energy when Yang becomes the Dem contender and selects her for VP. Everything in due time.

The meme war is over. The government has lost all legitimacy. Trump was the last hope for peace and he turned out to be a Jew puppet. Time for civil war and violent revolution

You're a nigger.

fuck you. pay me 1000 dollars.

YangGang2020

Both Trump and Yang suck.

FUCK YANGGOTS

SANDERS VOTE FOR BERNIE HES THE BEST ONE

Voting is for slaves niggers. Soon we will drag all elected officials from their homes and hang them like the traitors they are.

I’ve got a lot of respect for Tulsi. She is firm in her beliefs and knows how to carry herself. She doesn’t think like an emotional woman. You can tell from her demeanor . She’s cool calm collected and reasonable

>an actual good candidate (Tulsi Gabbard)
You suck

Attached: D7CEEDA5-5FA6-438B-9450-14AD660A926D.jpg (600x600, 122K)

The grid will be brought down starting this year, just like it's being brought down in Venezuela right now. Civil war will begin before the 2020 election.

I'd vote for the Randlet in a heartbeat. Too bad his public image sucks, he comes across as an angry little man.

The current flock of candidates are kind of shit.

Attached: rand.jpg (700x436, 108K)

Attached: 1541463549536.jpg (2663x957, 1.42M)

Bruh have you seriously got to spit out dumbass anti-semitism to explain your claims all the time? You make the right look bad by doing that, the reason people hate us is because of people like you.

I agree with her on some issues but her stance on guns is too far out there to get my vote

Attached: tulsi guns.jpg (1082x848, 111K)

I was just going off of what she said either at one of her rallies or in an interview a while back, can't remember which but it was something about cracking down on them

Tulsi seems like the best shot from the Dems. Trump will probably carry the Rep nomination anyway, so there's not much point wasting energy there. y*Ng is a discord/JIDF meme.

Attached: tulsi_gabbard.jpg (480x332, 44K)

Yeah, forget that. Would require memes to be organic instead of being made by foreign governments, campaign staff, and (((people who are parasites on the country they live within.)))

Attached: 1551969271775.jpg (640x739, 66K)

I'm voting for her

LEMEE SEE YOUR #GAPEFACE BROTHER
#YangGang2020
#YangGape

Attached: YangGape01.png (600x400, 294K)

>good candidate
>women
choose one

She is the only real candidate that will stamp out the zog and end the wars.

This

Attached: YangGape02.png (600x400, 389K)

/thread

Attached: YangGape03.png (600x400, 280K)

Attached: YangGape04.png (600x400, 276K)

Attached: YangGape05.png (600x400, 325K)

Attached: YangGape06.png (600x400, 404K)

She is NOT a good candidate. She is of the party of Schumer and Pelosi. Gun grabbing, pro climate tax, pro higher taxes, pro shitskin invasion. She is just like a little sprinkle of sugar on top of a huge bowl of shit. Now go away, get back to the HuffPo or Vox, they like low IQ types like you over there.

> Saudi Arabia is a false ally terrorist state and we should immediately cut ties with them.
Imagine a US politician saying such a thing

Attached: Gabbard.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

fuck off tranny sage

Attached: 1552022527158.png (1569x608, 91K)

Tulsi is better than Trump or Yang desu.

A C C E L E R A T E
W I T H
D O L L A D O L L A

Way fucken better.

He's right you know. The president is just a teleprompter reading TV actor.

saved

Imagine how much abuse Hilldawg's staffers will suffer if a brown hindu women makes it into the white house beating the man who bet her.

Attached: Nobody cared who I was until I met with Assad.jpg (749x422, 20K)

I'm with Yang right now. But Tulsi is my backup.

Attached: D1G0aiaXQAE6Wg4.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

This Yang shilling is so organic and not forced

fucking nigger welfare tier

if you can do another one of these with a higher energy tulsi ill redo pic related

Attached: Control.png (945x606, 406K)

So cute

yangbang will legislate mandatory 15 minute free time with mummy

yangbang/gabbard 2020

>non White
>woman
>good candidate
eh?

Settling for 1k. What a pleb.

he ran his last campaign poorly.
he'll get another shot in 2024

Yang as revenge for what America did to South Africa

divide and conquer yang niggers deserve to be cut to pieces cartel style

Attached: face torture.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

So we going for Meteor 2020? Wed need to waive the citizen ship thing.

Tucker is already turning up the heat on Trump by inviting Tulsi.

>Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Regime change wars have disastrous consequences
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Tpe79LfhUZU

What's going on here?

How's he still alive after 2 minutes?

Oh look, an establishment shill thread.

Tulsi Gabbard is Council on Foreign Relations - cut from the same cloth as Clintons.

if meteor is the biggest normie meme of the last 8 years, you need to look at your ideology as a cause of failing to create memes with traction (positrac)

Cry a river faggot. I bet you suck The Fed's dick too.

Sins of our fathers.

>Tulsi Gabbard is cut from the same cloth as Clintons.
i mean, less literally than yang, but sure.

Attached: ClintonShill.jpg (1920x1920, 696K)

Jim Webb is the only dem that's not a faggot, Tulsi is pretty good too. We can meme one of them into the dem nom