Jow Forums History Channel

The kikes were expelled or contained all over Europe until they found the angloniggers...

Attached: CharlesAndHisMaster.jpg (600x430, 70K)

No. Stay seething.

Attached: file.png (263x192, 40K)

They brought with them what they learn in Italy, modern banking...

Attached: radar.gif (450x450, 776K)

>No
Yes. Your country was probably the first one to swallow the "chosen one" crap, hook, line, and sinker.

Attached: expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

... soon the first in the world (((privatly owned))) central bank was born: Bank of England...

No, their largest concentration was in Poland.

Dispensationalist evangelicalism was your invention. They were expelled for centuries between Edward I (Longshanks) and Oliver Cromwell (Puritan, thought he could convert them), and they were still restricted in rights until after the French Revolutionary equality stuff kicked off ("Jewish emancipation").

Attached: 1544152229826.png (696x688, 311K)

Not mine. The country's. Use proper language as I have towards you bong. Looking at the surnames involved, it was specifically the Scottish we have to thank for that abomination, the Scofield "bible".

Poland had a simple law:
Article 1 The jews are 2nd class citizens
Article 2 was not needed

Yeah...well You were expelled from an alk you can eat beffet

Scofield was born in the US, regardless. And figurative language is perfectly proper among the non-overliteral.

>still trying to pin it on Americans as a whole
>flowery language in an attempt to justify while trying to appear as having couth even while employing the use of a made up colloquial fake word
I bet you say overexaggerrate too, bong. Regardless, would you consider it the handiwork of the anglo British if a Scott or Irishman set some kind of precedent while in your country? No, no you wouldn't. So cut the shit, Chauncey.

The Jesuits were banned by the Church until Napoleon deafeted their enemies at which point the Rothschilds made their forutune funding every part of the war and only afterwards did they gain influence in Britain. And when Europe had been made a new and the Rotshchilds had all the wealth the Jesuits were allowed back into the Church.
And the Rothchilds and the Jesuits had their way with their schemes...All thanks to the French.

The modern Jewish sect was born during the Roman era. If your ancestors had just killed all the ancient kikes, we wouldnt have the infestation we are left with today

... soon after the birth of (((Bank of England))), what a coincidence, the first grand lodge was born in London...

Attached: Israelisupremecourt.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

My ancestors killed almost all of them
Askhenazis are converted turks

>Napoleon
He always did have that "hidden hand of history" aesthetic in all the paintings too.
And when you reach further back, you find out they are Canaanites. Interesting thing too, in the bible, there is a part where God is instructing one of his followers to destroy and kill every last Canaanite, but the follower does not, sparing children and women. God warns non cryptically about how this will cause much trouble and grief for the Israelites as time goes on too.

Attached: canaanitejew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

...esoterism and rituals were brought by the jews to the anglos...

Attached: 33.jpg (960x960, 141K)

>Wtf, (((we))) control a country now, let's do it again

Attached: dollar.gif (680x298, 491K)

Daily reminder that this Jew, Mortimer Sackler and his Jewish family single-handedly caused the opioid epidemic in the USA, making billions from it.

Attached: F08800DB-43FE-40EB-8ABC-07AE81B4B9D7.png (337x509, 266K)

>still trying to pin it on Americans as a whole
Never claimed that. Merely stated a fact.
>I bet you say overexaggerrate too, bong.
Nope. You lost that one, too.
>Regardless, would you consider it the handiwork of the anglo British if a Scott or Irishman set some kind of precedent while in your country?
Likely not. Not if they were recent arrivals at least. Scofield was of some particular background, yet *born* and *raised* in America. Makes no difference to me if you're the same kind of hyphenated American or not.
>So cut the shit, Chauncey.
Whatever floats your boat, my emotional friend...

>Didn't claim it
Where's your backbone, Chauncey? You clearly inferred it, otherwise you had no reason to say what you did logically.
>Nope. You lost that one too.
>says overliteral but feigns ignorance over the justified jab at him
Wew lad
>*born* and *raised* in America
Just like the anchor babies from Juan and Juanita amirite?
>my emotional friend
>"No. Stay seething"
How quaint. Not only are you dishonest, bong, but a coward as well who uses passive aggression to disguise your own backpedaling.

...after the american civil war the US were flooded by jewish bankers from Europe, grand lodges were born everywhere and soon enough the land of freedom had his own (private) central bank, (((the Federal Reserve)))...

Attached: dollar.png (489x499, 360K)

...the anglos were conquered by money and secret rituals, but other people were not so easy...

... the french needed revolutions...

(France is another country full of jews and freemasons)

Attached: napoleon_egypt.jpg (553x426, 62K)

>What was the English Civil War.
>What were the Jacobite Rebellions.
It never is that simple, there are always dissidents who know what's going on and want to stop it.