Okay, I’ve been wanting to discuss this but I felt it would be impossible before the dust settled

Okay, I’ve been wanting to discuss this but I felt it would be impossible before the dust settled.

Why did we shill AGAINST the new marvel movie? Shouldn’t we have endlessly praised and shilled FOR it?

What is a more digestible pill (red or blue)
>this perfectly average movie has bad reviews because nazis hate women
Or
>I heard this movie was the best creation of all mankind, but it pretty much sucked

Why does the board feel the need to “democratically” express its values when they know good and well the (((opposition))) keeps winning through subversion?

Is the general acceptance really that people believe what they are told without reservations? Is it not possible people go along to get along while retaining their own opinions?

Which is more redpilling from your experience:
>existing in a world wholly and unabashedly hateful of my values
Or
>some people agree with me but my friends don’t so I’ll just play pretend

Just venting a bit here, but I think we really should have boosted this movie to 100% rather than bombing it.
If you were honest with yourself you would agree that your redpilling was from failed expectations, and not from communal consensus.

And to clarify my opinions here only apply to popular entertainment, different methods for different mediums.

Attached: 914E8F37-5A57-4420-ACD6-5B109ABF4C73.jpg (700x700, 38K)

someday you retards will realize that giving movies trying to bait you into being mad free advertising by never shutting the fuck up about them is a bad idea and not a good one

>new marvel movie
Who? What?

Captain fungus looks like shit so I'm going to say it looks like shit, no reason to over think it

Fucking sexy imagine using the pus from her toes for lube while she rubs those toes all over your cock and balls

Whatever happened to the Nike boycott btw lmao

Largely irrelevant to the discussion.

Provided we are baited, why should we vote something down rather than up?

Don’t worry about it, this isn’t a thread for casuals.

Every time Jow Forums boycotts something, I get excited.

Inevitably it is a product I already don’t use.
Why can’t Jow Forums boycotts something I actually like so I can feel more involved?

Attached: 80DFF10D-CB15-4649-8869-AF229C5EB8D9.jpg (793x786, 54K)

With those toes,
image what is growing in her vagina!

Infinity Thrush

Attached: Chadlita.jpg (640x282, 27K)

I know that feel.
I wanted to boycott P&G products after the Gillette thing but I was already not using any of it because it's overpriced garbage. For some reason, this annoys me.

lmfao tell it to the PosoPatrol

feet from the crypt

Infinity Yeast

I’m sure we are both being semi-ironic, but part of me really wishes I could make a beneficial change to my buying habits.

Turns out all the kike companies are so egregious in their greediness than no sensible person would buy them to begin with.

Gtfo with this shit, Alita is played by a 2/10 30+yo SJW who said she was inspired by #ResistTrump

Put her toes though this device

Attached: mini guillotine.jpg (512x872, 23K)

Also both movies are owned by Disney
Viral marketing shills needs a permanent rangeban

>we really should have boosted this movie to 100%
imagine being a useful idiot but thinking it is actually a good idea

If you aren't easily tricked by marketing you'll never be a normie.

Fuck you user. Fuck you.

Attached: A7A51040-85D6-4681-88F6-07F3F0E2D1FA.png (363x296, 136K)

Hi Satan

I've seen a lot of sick shit here but I can't think of anything as revolting and repulsive as these fucking feet
She should unironically apologize for lacking the decency to wear actual shoes and inflicting such a disgraceful sight to the world

That's how Trump won. I know people who hated him, but they knew what he are for lunch on may 5 2016, and still bitch how that's racist.

If you don't give trolls/shills/jews the time of day they don't have power.

When someone says "hey user wanna see the new capeshit movie?"
Rather than going on for 20 minutes why you hate it just say
>Nah, I'm not a big fan of that genre
You will have a better life.
I'm not saying never voice your opinion, and reveal your power level, in just saying most people don't really care about why you don't like the things they like.

Attached: 1552005801970.gif (480x480, 26K)

Attached: captain-fungus-foot.jpg (742x714, 394K)

rouge pillulé

WHY CAN'T SHE JUST FUCKING HIDE THEM? HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME YOU DISGUSTING CUNT

I'm legit traumatized
What the actual fuck

Do we all
Learn defeat
From the whores
With bad feet?
Beat the meat (Beat the meat)
Treat the feet
To the sweet
Milky seat

We get the best of both worlds. Paid critical shill for the movie saying its amazing, normies go see it, realise it sucks, go online and see the user scores and reviews and realize they are in the norm for thinking this movie sucks.

Attached: 1552141676316.png (1390x836, 248K)