What happened to the MS Estonia?

What happened to the MS Estonia?
>Ship sinks, biggest maritime disaster since the end of WWII
>800+ people die
>Sweden refuses to lift the wreck
>Lots of mysteries surrounding the accident, officially the nose of the ship fell off
>Even though the storm wasn't that bad that night
>Swedish Navy often seen around the wreck in the following years
>The wreck is embedded in concrete
>Entire thing goes down the memory hole
What the fuck did happen?

Attached: 01_-_fejlec_0.jpg (650x347, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qd4njRCe_w
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
youtu.be/8-QNAwUdHUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fR5YzU8y-jA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia#Ethnic_groups
heiwaco.tripod.com/news.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=V5tbah19qo8
youtube.com/watch?v=EHNGojf5p64&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4oLYxqjokSs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qhowN4_Z_1c&NR=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that one guy was on board

Jews

this

One popular theory is there was military equipment or secrets being smuggled on board.

>>Ship sinks, biggest maritime disaster since the end of WWII
MV Wilhelm Gustloff is the one they're probably referring to.

>officially the nose of the ship fell off
What?

it fell off ok mate? now go back to sleep

It's basically a really big ferry so either the rear or the front of the ship (or both) open up so you can drive cars onto the ship.

Knowing estonians, it was aninsurrance fraud

I don't understand why North Europeans have such a hardon for bow doors.

Over here all our ropax ferries have stern doors only, it's much safer.

The bow must be stronk to pierce through the waves, it's not meant to load cars

Flag checks out

Is Estonia a made up country, like Finland and Australia?

military equipment. lots of conspiracy theories here about it, one is truth that they made info about the sinking and the ship a goverment secret. so you can see whats its about

Kek, the jew knows

Wilhelm Gustloff was sunk during WWII.
Dresden of the sea, that too went down the memory hole.

I've heard about that, but who did it? The CIA? Russia?

The hinges holding the bow visor failed due to metal fatigue, then the ramp failed and the whole ship was basically sailing ahead with a huge ship in its bow.

That's the official story anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qd4njRCe_w

>talks about made up countries
>uk flag
>doesnt mention belgium
Weak.

Estonian history:
>1941
"Hitler gib us monies! We aryans! We ss! Death to communism!"
>1945
"Russians we are one brother people! Gib monies! We build communism!
>1991
"Europe we also europeans! Gib money we build refugee centers!"

Even we jews couldnt get away with this shit without being genocided a couple of times.

Pretty strange, since the storm wasn't that bad at all.
Also, according to survivors, there were people on the deck robbing people as the ship was going down

Estonians as people have existed for thousands of years, documented we were raiding countries in year 200 so it goes way back but Estonia as independent country was created in 1918 yh

>officially the nose of the ship fell off
youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

Estonia was among the top 10 wealthiest countries before ww2 and on the rise. There was no gibs begging. Baltic in general was on very heavy rise but as usual this place is just constant warzone and back to zero... and we are back on our feet again and on the rise. Cant wipe us

and Scotland, it was invented in the 1950s as a way of marketing Highland Toffee and shortbread
>stuff you never knew

Attached: jimnew.jpg (615x441, 56K)

/thread

Sry none of that here :D

Attached: 1529795455176.png (563x581, 547K)

fuck off with your reddit memes

youtu.be/8-QNAwUdHUQ

glow in the dark briefcases

>forgets 50 years of being in a jew union after that

why you snowniggers are so proud of chimping out stealing shit from villages?
never stops to amaze me

I believe they banned bow doors after this incident i could be wrong though

Because they were counter raids

jew free* union
thanks stalin

There was a nuke onboard, and since Sweden officially discontinued their nuclear programme...

>we wakanda and shiet but germans and russians keeping the estonian man dawn
literal niggers

Attached: IMG_0950.jpg (785x1024, 203K)

>american education

If you keep getting reset back to zero all the time because some niggers here are using this place as battleground for their battes and us constantly being thrown around then it really is so

Annoying youtube recommendations happened.

thanks to the effort of your people
someone needs a crucifixion 2.0

> 17 years old
> traineeship on board
> a superior dick
> shows some button that "måste inte presses because sit båten blir u-båt"
> night shift
> crawl on the car deck right on the whitewater because the underage and the car deck
> The stendar falls into a fucking slot
> Stop, accidentally hit the button
> keulaportti_auki.exe
> båten blir u-båt

Another delusional retard.

>place X generations ago
>place X now
Totally not a strawman

seige told me stalin killed all the jews!!!!!
I was just doing the dumb thing I don't know I need to sleep frens

So the ship had a Swedish nuke on it and Sweden had sunk the ship, that was heading to Sweden from Estonia.
So the ship was smuggling a Swedish nuke from Estonia to Sweden.
Makes sense

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

Lel
Beat me to it

>lives off american welfare

>Swedish nuke
why would Sweden have a nuke in Estonia which got rid of soviet union only 3 years ago? if it was nuke then it was russians and ship probably sinked by them. also baltic sea floor is full of cancerous shit like expired mines, torpedos and other chemical shit dumped after ww2 so probably explains why swedish navy was around the wreck for years, trying to locate whatever was in MS Estonia

What is a military exercise? Obviously they practiced discretely transferring it back and forth to Estonia if needed

What is retardation? You don't 'practice' with live munitions. You execute what you have practiced with live munitions.

Why would Sweden steal a nuke from Russia when they were capable of building their own? It's a lot harder to keep your possession of a nuke secret if you stole it, rather than building it in secret

Then they transferred a prop of a nuke, but finding something like that onboard would obviously raise questions as to why they smuggled fake nukes

Why do thieves steal?

Jews were smuggling degeneracy and putin sunk their hopes into the sea

You don't just sneak into a Russian missile silo and haul away a nuke. They would have had to to fight their way into the silo and that would have triggered a nuclear retaliation, don't be ridiculuous

No. You don't commit mass murder because of a replica. You don't later encase the evidence in concrete if it's only replica.
There was a nuke, and it was a threat being carried out, which someone ended.

Well, obviously.

why not? would you rather build it or get it for free from Estonia? everything went according to plan, stuff they were transporting was already on the way to Sweden but someone sold them out as expected. 90s here was peak corruption and crime

>kike logic
Its shit

Most thieves aren't robbers in ski masks. Burglary is far more common, and fraud most common of all.

You don't have to fight your way into a facility that is staffed by your agents.

They did not commit any massmurder. I am explaining why the site of the wreckage was sealed off. The accident was genuine, but they did not allow anyone else to have a look at the wreckage

Though arguably radioactive cargo could explain why they chose to cover it with concrete rather than retrieving it

How will the crews get used to the stress of carrying hidden nukes if they just play pretend with fake ones?

>they did not allow anyone else to have a look at the wreckage
and they also put all the info about the wreckage and sinking as goverment secret. now the wreck is in concrete

Well if it was expected that someone would sell them out it seem quite retarded to get it from Estonia. Plus as far as I know it was just Ukraine that had nukes, not the Baltic

When you practice doing something, it becomes routine. That's the point of practice. Then when you execute the exercise you have practiced, it is not stressful at all. It's SOP.

lmao if it was nuke then the crew wouldnt know about it. you dont pull up with your truck, crew onboard and people getting ready to aboard the ship, and loading the nuke

we have or had not sure now but 100% had uranium mines here. also soviets dumped tens of thousands tons of waste into baltic sea in barrels (which by now are leaking ). so its pretty ok place to cook some nukes here especially when Estonia was under USSR

Clearly the nuke didn't originate in Estonia if Estonia didn't have nukes. There was a looting of military assets during the contraction of the USSR Empire.

What details concerning who may have secreted a nuke on the SS Estonia are available? How likely is an accident to happen on that particular ship, on that particular journey?

If a black market nuke was onboard, who would have been motivated to scuttle the ship, and later to classify the incident, bury the ship in concrete, and interdict public knowledge?

Pretty much either Sweden, or at the least Sweden was integral to the cover up.

Based and jewpilled

>nuke didn't originate in Estonia if Estonia didn't have nukes
why not ? Baltic Sea by side with uranium mines. It wasnt our nukes but originated here

Wait are you suggesting Sweden procured a nuke and then crashed the ship to get rid off the nuke it had procured? Anyway it is starting to sound like the story of this fairly contemporary movie
youtube.com/watch?v=fR5YzU8y-jA

According to the 2011 census, there are 2k Jews in Estonia, making up 0.2% of the total Estonian population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia#Ethnic_groups

>Anglos, Celts, Picts
>Romans
>Saxons
>Normans
Brits are just white mystery meat

>What the fuck did happen?
if you weren't cuckolds and a country that is utterly cucked and worthless with no say you would have found out

Estonian Russians

big cover up/psyop

as if our goverment doesnt know what happened. you dont put the info as goverment secret if it was nothing just accident

>open the thread looking for answers
>its just shitposting between jews and estonians
typical Jow Forums

September 1994 Swedish media published information to the effect that an Estonian ferry, M/S Estonia, had sunk in the Baltic sea killing ~1.000 persons due to a bow visor having fallen off. It was Fake News. No bow visor fell off anywhere. It was removed from the wreck at the bottom of the sea below water after the sinking! The ferry was apparently sunk by sabotage noticed by the engine crew that survived ... and was forced to shut up about it.

M/S Estonia, a ferry, sank 1994 in the Baltic killing about a 1000 people. The Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt immediately announced that the bow visor had fallen off in severe weather sinking the ship. Operating identical ships/ferries I knew at once Bildt was lying promoting Fake News! Sailing too fast in heavy weather hitting waves always results in noise and vibrations due to the impacts, so you slow down. Media published my findings 1996 and Bildt & Co were not happy. They said that I was a conspiracy theorist, etc, etc, bla, bla. After that media stopped publishing my findings. But I got some followers. Same with 911. Arabs landing planes in buildings are Fake News. I explained how and many people liked it. And then I recalled working in Japan meeting people suggesting the a-bombs were Fake News. Looking into the matter I concluded they were right.
heiwaco.tripod.com/news.htm

a-bombs the way we are being told are a hoax, this ties into ms estonia

It sank, stupid thats what happened.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 2.76M)

youtube.com/watch?v=V5tbah19qo8

>Hyvää huomenta! Puhutko sä suomea?
RIP, tribal brother

>Even though the storm wasn't that bad that night
Utter bullshit. It was pretty fucked up sea state. Out of the helicopters participating in the rescue effort only two pilots dared to risk landing on ships, Finnish borderguard SuperPuma OH-HVG and Agusta Bell 412 OH-HVD, basically those two helicopters rescued about as much people as 15 other rescue helicopters.
>Swedish Navy often seen around the wreck in the following years
Finnish Navy does it too and border guards both countries as well.
>The wreck is embedded in concrete
It is just a proposal at this point. Massive shipwreck that has potential for grave robbery and illegal salvage. It was declared a grave site, making it off limits to divers without authorization. There was international treaty about protecting the site by all countries in Baltic sea (with exception of Germany), UK and Norway. Basically everyone doing heavy traffic in Baltic Sea except eternal kraut. Krauts have made couple necrorape incursions to the site and people involved in those have been told to fuck off by military.

They banned particular kind of bow doors.

My web pages about false, invented atomic bombs 1945 that never exploded anywhere, human space trips 1969 that never took place except at Hollywood, M/S Estonia ferry incident 1994 that a corrupt Swedish prime minister blamed on heavy weather and 911 tower top down terrorist collapses 2001 that some clowns at Washington DC blamed on Arabs, are popular but never quoted by Main Stream Media. It and you probably suffer from cognitive dissonance and cannot handle my information without getting mentally disturbed with serious consequences.

Bow visors high above water do not fall off ferries without being noticed. The waves hitting against the bow visor in severe weather is normally just pushed aside by the flare of the visor. If the waves are big and the angle small and there are impacts, they produce high noise, sudden pressures and deformations that vibrate the structure that are heard and felt - and you slow down. Therefore it was impossible that the bow visor just fell off the M/S Estonia September 1994!

Attached: nenäkäskulma.png (120x248, 4K)

huh? what's a belgium?

anyone who believes in the official version doesn't understand how ships work and is sure to be a brainwashed npc

youtube.com/watch?v=EHNGojf5p64&feature=youtu.be

wow, At least 10 Estonian crew members survived ... but never returned home! this is fishy!!!

enlighten us oh grand shipbuilder

Those do fall of if not closed properly and ship sails straight against waves in storm.

Incompetence of crew is more likely explanation than conspiracy.

German journalist Jutta Rabe and her divers found a big hole in the superstructure behind the bow visor. The origin of this hole was the Swedish Navy using explosives to remove the visor from the ship ... a week after the sinking! It was a pity Jutta's divers didn't find the hole in the side further aft and lower down in the hull that sank the ship.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oLYxqjokSs&feature=youtu.be

the weather wasn't too bad then
youtube.com/watch?v=qhowN4_Z_1c&NR=1

>More than 20 years have passed since M/S Estonia sank due to hull leakage below waterline 28 September 1994 probably due to sabotage. The ship carried military cargo protected by Swedish police and military aboard. The ship was not seaworthy at departure due to lack of correct lifesaving equipment and watertight hull subdivision. A false cause of incident was invented; a weak bow visor that dropped off. The cover-up of the incident is a success 2015.

it cant be excused out when our goverment puts the info about sinking as goverment secret

also the survivors who have been rescued a month later being claimed missing

can someone translate this for me i don't speak complete fucking gibberish

Cringe reddit meme

good thing it sank before it was struck by some of that old Jewish lightning

huge coverup, funny how the memory of it has been almost erased in the baltics, latvia at least.