Black Manwoman attacks 7 white people

>A transgender career criminal who allegedly pepper-sprayed seven people near Manhattan subway stations in an apparent anti-white bias attack is in police custody, authorities said Sunday.

>... Throughout her alleged spree, Heard, 37, made anti-white statements, cops said.

>... Heard — who has been arrested 65 times since Jan. 2002 for charges including prostitution, assault on police, grand larceny and fraud...
>65 times
Lel
nypost.com/2019/03/10/woman-arrested-for-pepper-spraying-7-people/

Are you a brave enough and strong enough Aryan man to protect your white woman the day the black menwomen attack? You're not just gonna sit back and take it like your lousy Boomer parents, are you?

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1349x781, 1.17M)

what's wrong with black men these days?

>her

>her

why do they keep doing this?

Media is feminising them. That's what some black men think, at least.

>what’s wrong with black men
Since the days of the birth of humanity niggers have been total shit

Who cares. Let them attack. The more white people suffer, the more radicalized they become. Win-win.

I'd gently kill this creatura with a knife and then I'd behead and wrap its head in a LGBT flag and set it on fire

I hope you realise this isn’t a hate crime, but I doubt you sick white faggots could ever recognize true justice.

she just needs a white bf to love her for who she is and save her from a life of poverty

Nah. It is. The simple fact he attacked somebody of a different skin color that his, is automatically a hate crime. Isn't that how it works in your communist tyrannical country?

Ah, pardon me. I thought you were a brit.

>in an apparent anti-white bias attack
>anti-white bias attack
>anti-white bias attack
White on black: racist hate crime because hate and muh racism white privilege hate hate hate hate crime racist hate crime
Black on white: "anti-white bias attack"
i pray daily for nuclear war or a giant meteor or something. fuck this jewfucked clown world.

>arrested 65 times
At some point, we should be able to throw certain people in the proverbial gas chamber.

Everyone deserves a 66th chance you racist piece of shit.

Why do I even come here? You are all hopelessly Retarded as fuck.

>Her

>these days

>prostitution, assault on police, grand larceny and fraud...
>65 times
One bullet after the 3rd time.
Amen
>say the same thing last night in a room full of law enforcement family
>entire room goes quiet as they genuinely believe what is meming

Oh (You).

She's getting charged with a hate crime

65 times but she keeps getting up. Can't keep this girl down. Knock her down and she gets right back up again. Respect.

Kek, source?

Take your Ritalin and read the last sentence in the article

A thread about a Nigger
>Sage

Transgender people don’t have a mental problem or anything. Cutting your dick off has no negative effects goyim

What a horrifying monster.

He is being charged with hate crimes. Kys

Wow. Imagine being this fucking retarded.

He

This. Plus it was white liberals who were attacked. Those are the only whites who would live or go to Harlem

>65 times but she keeps getting up.
He. He.

The good news is, you don’t have to!
>he
>implying I take drugs.
But checked and readpilled.
The fun part is the other two people I responded tomwont even make it this far into the comment before sperging out.

>her

Attached: 1544115454755.png (630x700, 161K)

It isn’t even fun anymore.

Attached: 4B17662B-0989-4DF0-A1F2-F108C614FD38.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>possible bias attack
>bias attack
>bias

What a weird way to say hate crime

Blacks have always been more homosexual and degenerate but because they are more violent and less tolerant they are better at keeping it under wraps.

No pride-fest in Africa despite having more gay sex and aids.

What the fuck happened to three strikes?

They've always been this way, now it's just okay for them to be gay in public.

Attached: CjVu8AMXAAQKWJ6.jpg (745x675, 79K)