Pan Arabism thread

Arab bros get in here. We should unite and crush the menaces that plague our lands. Zionist jews, mutt imperialism and wh*te people.

Attached: DD6F57FB-E72C-43A8-A838-8BFF7FFC010F.jpg (750x706, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_diaspora
juedischerundschau.de/aegyptischer-praesident-sisi-verurteilt-das-selbstgerechte-anspruchsdenken-der-araber-135911300/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Muslims cause so many problems? Why so violent?

Andrew Yang will exterminate every single Arab on the face of this earth.
He will pay for the yangbux with the treasuries of the rich arab gulf states. They have TRILLIONS. And unlike Bush. And Unlike Obama. AND unlike Trump....... HE WILL TAKE THE OIL AND PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF AMERICANS.
Say hello to $1/gallon gas with President Yang.

>Build up your nations after ottomans with some of your most significant cities of tourism being a result of colonialism
>fug whide beople

I swear you can give a subhuman the answer to existance and he'd ask why he's not succesful yet

Whites have helped build the Middle-East. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_diaspora

Why is japan a pathetic degenerate mutt puppet state? You lost to a people lower iq than you lmao.

I have yet to see when you'll ever be able to kill even one Jew.

Sage thread, slide thread.

Attached: 1550908562298.jpg (233x200, 13K)

Sheer numbers and Jewish WMDs.

Literally the same we questioned about white people from Europe hundred of years ago. But then again white people are pussy nowadays, I guess Jew tricks really werk.

>Indonesia
Can you stop trying to claim timor?

It's more like America sold themselves when they entered to get out of the great depression. From there they expected their roots in Europe.

You only did so to enrich your Zionist masters.
Go choke on pasta wh*toid.

Nah, nobody cares about Timor anymore dude. It got nothing. But it's different story if you Auskikes try to steal Papua from us, we'll never give them to anyone. They're our niggers.

Whites have been pussy ever since WW1.

okay, let's say you guys unify.
what form of government, and what is the country named?
pic unrelated but I like humongous unified blobs

Attached: 5071414841_aff531cb42_m.jpg (240x228, 20K)

You're only there to pursue Chinese business interests.

Death to America

Attached: Kataeb awoo with LF.png (900x1000, 88K)

Not Circassian, but they have no masters.

soon

Attached: 1551877560434.jpg (480x371, 27K)

Not to mention they also love race mixing and thus created a new social class that was so corrupt (Indo-Europeanen).

Death to America confirmed.

We do need more construction workers and street cleaner here, so it'll be nice if you all come along

In less than one century Pakistan has started, and lost, four wars to a country that does not use toilets and drinks tonics of cow urine.

Japan has lost one war, to an industrial superpower wielding nuclear weapons.

I know Muslims enjoy throwing stones, but maybe not the best from your glass house.

Not only Chinese, Jew, US and Europe want those Uranium and golds in Papua. If only there's a revolution here so we could kick those dirty kike companies. Suharto was a Jew and US puppet all along.

valiant effort, but that isn't a Paki flag, it's a memeflag

Pakistan flag is a memeflag.

stop rejecting your Arab heritage, cousin.

Attached: RTR3ZFP2_0.jpg (864x487, 368K)

Daviddo-kun or a Nip

Allah wills it

There's a difference between English Men and Dutch Men in that respect.

You’ll be nuked soon zog kike
Death to Israel
Pakis aren’t arabs. All of that child sexualization called anime has turned your brain into mush.

No nip post here, its daviddo-kun as usual

Suharto did save Indonesia from Communism though.

Saudi Arania, Jordan, Egypt, the Emirates etc. are pro Israel.

Syria and Iraq gonne get emptied and become a parking lot. Iran will get eradicated. Not what I want but i guess that's the plan.

small penis

>the Emirates
No. Israelis are banned from traveling there
>KSA
>Jordan
>Egypt
All thanks to wh*toids. You’re all the reason why we have the Zionist plague in the Middle East.

More like, Suharto was licking Jew's penis to gain their support in his plan to kick his political oponnent and gain build a dictatorship centered around his family.

Despite the kings and sisi having relations with the kikes, it's extremely unlikely that they would fight their wars.

>Cyprus
Hands off mutt.
That's my cheese.

They can but it costs extra, they are corrupt as hell.

>all thanks to whites
Sure buddy.
Just like whites are to blame for usury.

None of this would've happened had Indonesia become Majahapit again.

Possibly. I am curious why a people so inept in warfare would be constantly fighting. It is like the Monty Python black knight.

All look the same to me. All equally terrible at war.

Damn. Fucking wh*toids did it again
>just like whites are to blame for usury
You literally are. The Rothschilds are from G*rmany and Israel was created by you and us propped by your Frankenstein mutt of a child America. You fucking wh*toids will get what you deserve soon

Death to Britain
Death to America
Death to Israel

Jews were alwas in the middle east since they originated from there.

Haha its pretty simple. Look into their "religion". It was handcrafted for small dick incels
I mean seriously, name one other religion, cult, whatever in history that promised its incel followers virgin wives, but ONLY if they kill themselves
Its fucking hilarious

And we kept them contained. You wh*toids emancipated them.

Should've killed them in 1967 then.

So anyway, i hope we all live forever through reincarnation and yeah, i wish everyone the best.

>اشتراكية
Die filthy commie

Sup kikes

Keep dreaming savage. None of your pathetic dreams will come true. Everything that happened in the middle east was because most f the west and the Jews. Praise Israel for killing Arab dogs everyday

Virgin goats

I mean you hate them, they hate you, you're both kinda right and kinda wrong at the same time. You know, i'm sure you guys already know this.

Truely. I wonder how this people were successful spreading the religion before modern times.

Arabs are Semitic people. Before your bandit king invented a revelatory religion to recruit people for attacking the city that banished him for being a criminal it is likely your people were Jews.

Learn to use a fucking toilet before you speak you curry nigger.

Based arabs. Unified arabia. Sunni islam domination.

How pakistan is going pajeet? Did you learn to fly your planes withouth crashing already?

India hinduism is one of the oldest civilizations known on this planet. Attacking them head on on the kashmir lines is pretty brazen. Even alexander the great met his match in india.

Attached: CA5FF306-8510-42E0-B861-F1F3C40FA4A0.jpg (750x768, 241K)

>It was handcrafted for small dick incels

when a woman dies and reaches paradise she can only have sex with her former husband. No harem with BBC for her.
Even though "cheating" can't be a thing in paradise but muslim men can't even stand the thought that their dead wife meets another man.

>Truely. I wonder how this people were successful spreading the religion before modern times.

We basically killed anyone that got in our way until we found some White guys too strong for us to beat up in Tours i think it was, around the year 732AD.

It's like when the Muslims tried to invade France but they already had their hands full in Iberia, Alexander overeached. It's not that the Indians are so tough, it's that you have to conquer a bunch of other countries before you can get from Greece to India and by the time you arrived you suffered heavy casualties plus you need to leave some of your soldiers behind to keep the order in the newly conquered territories.

LMAO, look who's talking. But anyway, all races have pedos.

>Truely. I wonder how this people were successful spreading the religion before modern times.
fight for me and you can keep 25% of everything you pillage.
Don't follow me or you and your family get killed.

God wants to molest me, what do?

>and wh*te people.
You fucking love white people.
Otherwise you wouldn't emigrate to white countries by the millions.

Attached: zyklon-b-strobe-gif.gif (634x800, 741K)

When you are locked into an eschatological end game with ZOG you gotta stay a bit pissy

They don't love us but rather what we have.

egypts are afraid of an islamised Europe because they couldn't survive then.
juedischerundschau.de/aegyptischer-praesident-sisi-verurteilt-das-selbstgerechte-anspruchsdenken-der-araber-135911300/

Don’t ask me I’m not c*tholic.
Those are the degenerate ones of us. They fit in perfectly in western society.

Your sexy Nordic bodies?

Dude, you gotta chill.

In England? You sure?

I'm a squat Irishman.

soon.

Attached: 0F415B95-BC18-4CFA-B72F-D534E1B75273.jpg (750x400, 43K)

to be fair mehmet, they seek "refuge" so they can commit crimes without facing proper punishment.

NO

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

A army of United arabs will crush you zog kike.

Attached: D8EA3ABB-08E3-42A9-AAE4-C23CF2C3D4AF.jpg (750x386, 272K)

Walk 5 miles into Lebanon first, cousin Noam.

Attached: 1551704121936.jpg (1024x720, 123K)

Nice to have a based thread. Are there Palestinian flags on Jow Forums?

Your religion was founded by a man who used his ability to invent new dogma on a whim to create pretext for marrying an 8 year old girl. In Muslim countries lolis are still regularly available for marriage.

Civilized countries limit themselves to 2D. Physically abusing children is degenerate.

Will Bibi regret calling Non-Jewish Israelis Non-Citizens?

It will happen because Arabs are too low IQ to understand what's going on and migrate to Europe by the millions. They should all go back and stay there. Instead they call everyone Nazi who wants them to leave.
Next step the Kurds from Iraq will be moved to Europe.

Kurds are alright. When they aren't Commie.

Considering how well the UAR went, I doubt that this could ever be a possibility. Also, can you seriously imagine a state where Syrians, Saudis and Moroccans live within the same borders? It’s annoying going from Levantine Arabic to Iraqi Arabic, but Maghrebi arabic is fucking ridiculous to understand - to say nothing of the cultural differences between the Arab peoples. The focus should be on internal economic development and modernization not a pseudo irredentist pipe dream.

You will be crushed for the inception of the rothschilds G*rman.

Yes, the Angles and Saxons (Germanics).

Sorry to hear that.

Everyone else is The Devil and i'm a saint.

Wrong. India has massive armies. Ashoka the great was unifying the region. Alexanders men have abandoned his direct orders because they had seen the direct insanity of the sheer size of those armies. They had elephants cavalries on top of the sheer numbers.

Interesting strategy. I can see it would be effective in gathering a mob of rabid peasants.

Why do they kill each other instead of the Jewish then?

Except white people and Arabs have the same common enemy

I'm of Royal Irish extraction so it's not that bad.

They had seen the insanity of attacking those armies. Alexanders troops mutinied against him cause of the near zero chance they had.

deviddo-kun, like him or not if you look at him from a non religious standpoint its hard to see him anything but a genius, uniting the arabs and starting them on a conquest ensured his legacy for Millennias to come despite being a nobody trader.
would follow him instead of some kike on a stick.
P.S go home whitu piggu

Jesus died for EVEN you! Allah grants no mercy, you have no assurance! Jesus was the only perfect one among us, and died brutally, because he had to! None of us are righteous enough, I don’t care how devout you are! Know the Lord loves you and you can be set free from your sins! He was the only perfect sacrifice! You cannot get to heaven unless you understand and change your wicked ways! Islam is the religion of Satan! The molest young boys! You have been deceived by the great deceiver!!

I see a degenerate bandit and con artist. L. Ron Hubbard with a sword and a Loli.