Gays in the ethnostate

Will we be allowed in?
Friendly reminder that most anti-gay rhetoric in the world originated from the (((middle east))) (christianity, jewdism, islam).
White europeans were homo-normative back in the day.

Attached: 1519507645127t.jpg (253x365, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/apj-jXgHvRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homosexuality is a Jewish invention to drive down birth rates and weaken men.

Off of the roof with you.

>White europeans were homo-normative back in the day.
doubt.jpg

>(((christianity))) = kill the gays
>(((jewdism))) = kill the gays
>(((islam))) = kill the gays
Homophobia is jewish.

>romans
>greeks
:3

Attached: 1525658959768.jpg (486x498, 41K)

By allah i will yeet you off the roof if you don't stop your degeneracy.

Attached: 1550653305934.jpg (500x329, 61K)

Aren't you the Satania posting guy?

I doubt it.
Day of the Rainbow soon towelhead.

Attached: 1496115403828.png (708x500, 116K)

:3

Attached: 1548650706395.jpg (685x720, 50K)

Only if you're willing to be oppressed and censored so as not to entice vulnerable young girls and boys toward your brand of degeneracy.

Also, banned from procreating/raising children.

Kys faggot

You ruin every pol humor thread fuck off faggot

Under Hellenic law, homosexuals were stripped of citizenship and rights and made part of the lowest caste, the Metikoi.

Are you even trying?

No, gays are the most to blame for the spread of degeneracy. Its pathetic that you have changed sides now your no longer relevant. Why dont you cut you penis off?

Fags need not apply to the ethnostate. It’s not like you’re going to be contributing in any way that is productive.

>paganism = kill the gays and trow them in the bogs....

>It’s not like you’re going to be contributing in any way that is productive.
On average, gays earn more money than heteros. How's that for being productive?

I like my penor. hehe

Attached: 1546154103697.png (576x500, 248K)

>Homosexuality is a Jewish invention to drive down birth rates and weaken men.
ancient Greeks + Romans would like to have a word with you

Poofs are worse than jews.
Every fucking agitator in this country is either a homo or a woman.
Women need to keep their mouths shut and fags need to go in the oven.

If you are OK with 2 dudes kissing and you don't have that ewwww effect you prolly gay uself

>gays are worse than jews
>the absolute state of nu/pol/

post more of Jow Forums and /lgbt/

My Celtic ancestors drowned faggots in bogs for millennia before Christianity existed.

They really are an adorable couple :3

Attached: 1482394664465rg.jpg (337x900, 83K)

see you illiterate subhuman

Wow, it's almost like (((the top 1%))) are vastly overrepresented in homosexuality and skew this single statistic in your favor. Maybe worry about life expectancy, drug usage, criminality, and mental health before trying to claim that you're any sort of benefit to a healthy society.

I do but only when it's actual men. When it's traps I kinda like it.

Attached: 1528260545541.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

Just one person said this. Regardless, are you really going to stand here and try and tell us there isn't overwhelming ovelap between the two?

You being a hedonist does nothing for the people.

>my celtic ancestors
Why do I imagine you're a nigger?

Attached: 1525255556226.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

stop making us looks like fags op

>Why do I imagine you're a nigger?
If I had to wager a guess, it's probably because he aroused you.

You can imagine whatever you like, my father's family is from Southwest England and Wales and my mother's is from da norf.

Gayness should be a punishable offence in the ethnostate

4" - 5" men should be allowed to compete and lose on the social stage, then go postal when they can't redeeem their free pussy gift cards.

gays are OK as long as they are closeted and don't cry rape after a night on the town with the boys (me)

Attached: 1550002663972.png (715x502, 15K)

Gays simply exist in nature. Certain boys are always just going to be feminine and want to suck cocks. In the perfect ethnostate we would raise both genders of children with heavy gender norms. For most this will be fine and healthy. For that 1% that resists it and want to go the other way they should be identified and given the choice to be raised as the other gender. When they grow up they should be acknowledged as different but respected.

What really matters is to keep every man as the peak of masculinity and every woman as a bastion of femininity.

I personally think most fags who go tp gay prides should off themselves, but I think gays are grouped together with these rainbow equality retards who also consist of large groups of white women and minorities in general
When you hear some gays talk, you know they can be as right wing as your next door neighbour nazi, what do you do with those? Oppress them? Even if they don't flaunt their gay bullshit? That's what I would like to know. Because the way I see it, you're gonna need some gays, because suits and army officer outfits require a sense of fashion, which i think is basically genetically tied to gayness. There's overlap between gay practices and jew practices and most stem from that disgusting underbelly /lgbt/ degeneracy scene but I'm not sure to what degree this behavior is inherent to gays or just to people who lost touch with their moral values due to media propaganda telling them society hates them
whatever the cause, we should kill all jews first and then consider looking at the gay problem again

I can't find references to a social caste in ancient Greece called the "metikoi". did you mean "metic" (metoikos)? I can't find any evidence of your claim that fags were stripped of rights, either.
Hadrian was an emperor btw

>Will we be allowed in?

No

Thats only if you define "homosexuality" as an adult male getting fucked in his own ass. Fucking a young boy in the but was seen as totally fine thing.

I sincerely doubt there are enough J-woke fags that would be worth the trouble of allowing them to carry on business as usual. Hell, I'd bet a BTC that there are more MAP homosexuals than far-right homosexuals. I'd concede that what you do to /yourself/ in your own home is fair game, but there's no reason to allow these genetic dead ends a place at the table. They're a special interest group who benefit at the expense of everyone else.

Homosexuality is a natural selection/eugenics method within humans that exists to this day, this is the only role that homosexuality serves in a civilised society.

That's because traps aren't gay

What about bisexuals? They usually have children.

I actually meant Merikoi, or μεριkός in Greek. Just a small typo.

>"If any Athenian shall have Etairese (Same sex companionship) He shall not permited to:
1) Become one of the nine archons
2) Nor to discharge the office of priest
3) Nor to act as an advocate of the state
4) Nor shall he hold any office whatsover, at home or abroad, wheter filled by lot of by ellection: He shall not sent as a herald.
5) He shall not take part in debate, nor be present in public sacrifices
6) And he shall not enter within the limits of the place that has been purified for the assembiling of the people. If any man who has been convicted of ilegal sexual activities contrary to this prohibitions , he shal be put to death"
Aeschines "Kata Timarchou" , 21

>Male doesn`t touch male for this purpose, since its unatural..."
"When male unites with female for procreation the pleasure experienced is held to be due to nature (Kata physin), but its contrary to nature (Para physin) when male mates with male or female with female and that those guilty of such enormities (are) impelled by their slavery to pleasure"
Plato "Laws"

>"The customs instituted by Lycurgus were opposed to all of these. If someone, being himself an honest man, admired a boy’s soul and tried to make of him an ideal friend without reproach and to associate with him, he approved, and believed in the excellence of this kind of training. But if it was clear that the attraction lay in the boy’s outward beauty, he banned the connexion as an abomination; and thus he caused lovers to abstain from boys no less than parents abstain from sexual intercourse with their children and brothers and sisters with each other."
Xenophon "Constitution of the Lacedaimonians"

to be more accurate they didn't have a word for "gay/homosexual" in the first place. it seems from contemporary sources that they were more concerned with topping/dominance/insertion. so fucking a guy was one thing, but getting fucked in the ass yourself was unmanly and looked down upon, as was sucking another man's dick. not because it was gay, but rather because it was womanly. the most unmanly thing you could do was eat pussy

see

>I'm not sure to what degree this behavior is inherent to gays or just to people who lost touch with their moral values due to media propaganda telling them society hates them
This has a lot to do with it, gays in general are extremely liberally minded in politics and personality though. You end up running with artists and other degenerates because they're the only ones that accept you and learn towards more liberal policies for your own safety, but they're still pretty naturally open. The stereotype of being deceitful is what happens when you have to like your whole life.

Keep in mind there was no concept of "the homosexual" back in the day it is a modern invention. So all this bog shit is entirely anachronistic.

What we do know is that roman, celtic, and especially German law what was grounds for abuse and social sanction was a grown man getting his own ass fucked. In Germanic law you could say "this guy let me fuck him so now i challenge him to a duel becauses he's no longer a man". Similarly in the classical world there was only a distinction between the active role which always had to be men and the reciving role which could be taken up by young male slaves/prostitues or in Athenian society most men were simply expected to get groomed by an older male as part of growing ip.

Unironically, one of the two things I actually like about Islam is their treatment of faggots.
The second is their treatment of Jews.

We get it, you like to be pegged, but you've no basis to project this sickness onto the ancients.

I think they're welcome as long as they have a clean ass hole.

youtu.be/apj-jXgHvRo

Attached: 1551499741398.jpg (782x778, 103K)

If you're going to cute Xenophon, at least be honest and mention that came up after man love moved lines on the map. Greek history is weird.

>If you're going to cute Xenophon, at least be honest and mention that came up after man love moved lines on the map.
what did he mean by this?

>I actually like about Islam

Attached: 1551856352356.jpg (885x890, 369K)

You can die for us in a special brotherhood of gay right wing death squad outside of the regular army. But your degeneracy would never be tolerated in society.

If i wanted to be pegged I'd have been killed in the ancient world
That was kind of the whole point of my post. Uou should work on your reading comprehension.

Dudes did dumb shit for boipucci and lost wars.

So long as you're a productive member of society, give up rights to marriage / adoption / raising children and you don't act like an obnoxious faggot, then yes.

I won't be your cannon fodder.
The Rainbow Death Squad would btfo the rightwing death squad anyway :3

Attached: 1546855399548.jpg (581x603, 64K)

Yes, gays are allowed in my ethnostate.

I'm not a student of ancient Greek history, all I'm trying to refute here is the claim that "Homosexuality is a Jewish invention to drive down birth rates and weaken men." again I'm not going to pretend to be able to tell you what exactly prevailing Greek attitudes were towards it at any given time, but it seems clear to me that it was at the very least practiced to some extent, or else how do you explain artwork like pic related? there's more explicit shit than this, too. and this predates Jewish influence by hundreds of years
and the pre-Christian Romans definitely tolerated it

Attached: WallPaintingTomb_Paestum_Italy_GreekColony_sm.jpg (1497x885, 1.66M)

>give up your rights to marriage, adoption, and raising children
Not good enough.
If heteros are allowed to do it, we should be allowed to as well.

Attached: OP on the news.png (980x551, 755K)

>travels back in time
>"hey stop lynching that nigger."
>"you realize you are all very homo normative"
>*lynched*

Oh, so we're just making things up now.
I'm sure bestiality occurred, too, but I won't point to vague artwork as a means to claim that it was commonplace or acceptable.

But you aren't good enough.

Youre also a fucking retard you got this off an unsourced blog post

That word and that law as against men who prostitued themselves not against homosexuals.

Also the fact you quote Plato to speak against homosexuality is ridiculous. Plato argues numerous times for the institution of homosexuality and praises it throughout his work.

well, I'll just drop the Greek angle since we don't seem to be making any progress...
the Romans definitely did fag shit back in the day, they even tolerated it when their emperor did he

Then youre too degenerated to see the impact of faggotry in our society. A intelligent faggot get his anus stuffed private while having the sweet fruit of unniggered civilization.

Ernst Röhm approves.

It was even seen as strange and concerning when an emperor did not engage in it

>Ernst Röhm approves.
I was wondering if anyone would mention him ITT, lol. Mishima Yukio also says "hello"

The ethnostate will have an orthodox state church so no. Get rekt faggots.

As long as you are not a hysterical faggot and somehow reproduce

If you're a fag then just be quiet about it and remain celibate.
The only lucky ones that are non-promiscuous to the very core only find each other by exceedingly rare accident.
The rest of us just need to shut the fuck up and forget about anything sexual whatsoever.
The sooner you can let go, the better off you'll be.
I'd know.

Attached: MakeSandfordGreatAgain.jpg (713x800, 79K)

>(((church)))
lmao

Attached: 1532719654659.png (602x941, 1013K)

It's been fun chatting with you bros.
gtg to work now. Bye NEETs :3

Attached: 1539382393333.png (580x720, 305K)

I don't care about the act of being gay, I wouldn't want people thrown off roofs for it.

In my world, there would be no gay pride marches, no public affection, no gay marriage, no adoption, no promotion whatsoever and being an annoying, high-pitched gay (that are so common nowadays) would not be socially accepted. I would possibly allow gay bars but they must be literally underground and in the middle of nowhere - but that's a big maybe.

If you want to fuck men in the arse, do it in your house and don't talk about it. I know there will always be gay people but they need to be kept under the lid and not left to run rampant through society.

>memeflag

Nigger, each claim has it's source right under it. Ever read much of Plato's works, or have you just been told what he allegedly believed? I'd recommend "Republic" and "Laws".
Ill concede Hadrian, but by no means does one ruler show an acceptance among the populace. We just had 8 years of Obama but even if they wont admit it, plenty of Americans detest niggers.

The point is that it may have been somewhat tolerated, but it was never celebrated like you fags imply it was. Homosexuality was explicitly looked down upon and made your standing in society lower, and no amount of pottery work will change that. Today, Homosexualoty as we know it is pushed by Jewish interests in order to make society more fractured and amenable to their manipulation. Fags are tools of the kikes, and should be dealt with in the same way: Fire.

>Ill concede Hadrian
so you'll concede, then, that it wasn't a Jewish invention

Hadrian was adored btw and his penchant for boypussy was well known. Antinous had a pretty major cult dedicated to him after he died if I'm not misremembering

I have read all of plato and i reccomend the symposium
For I know not any greater blessing to a young man who is beginning in life than a virtuous lover, or to a lover than a beloved youth. For the principle, I say, neither kindred, nor honor, nor wealth, nor any motive is able to implant so well as love. Of what am I speaking? Of the sense of honor and dishonor, without which neither states nor individuals ever do any good or great work… And if there were only some way of contriving that a state or an army should be made up of lovers and their loves, they would be the very best governors of their own city, abstaining from all dishonor and emulating one another in honor; and it is scarcely an exaggeration to say that when fighting at each other’s side, although a mere handful, they would overcome the world."

- Plato, Symposium, Jowett's translation

"Homosexuality is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce."

- Plato, quoted by John Boswell in "The Church and the Homosexual: An Historical Perspective" (1979).

>but it was never celebrated like you fags imply it was
>you fags
look at you leaping to conclusions

Of course the retard memeflag would leave before taking my point into consideration.
Bet reality is too painful to acknowledge.
In all fields.

Those are the conditions. If that's not good enough, you can stay in the hellhole you helped to create and get thrown off of a rooftop by some inbred camel fucker for all I care.

Sure, I'll concede away a shitpost. Good job. It's still explicitly directed in the Talmud to break the taboos of gentile nations, which was my point.

No

Good job quoting a 1984 book, otherwise the audience could easily tell that you're quoting from works that predate the excerpt from Laws.

It's just a memeflag, never you mind. He'd never answer you seriously. I bet he's not even a fag.
If there was an actual ethnostate with these rules I'd agree to them in a heartbeat.
But eh, whatever.

You get to fuck whoever you like. The minute you touch the kids we hang you by your nuts in the town square.

Attached: DkBcmQ2U8AAyaHy.jpg large.jpg (1200x1039, 191K)

Fpbp

Well, not really, it was a practice that some soldiers did with their 'disciples' in order to "man them up" so basically not too different from your average gym teacher telling you to take off your pants for penis inspection day, basically horny degenerates being horny degenerates. Other soldiers fucked each other for stress relief tho, it wasn't accepted or traditional in any way, it was mainly weird cunts doing it (as it is today).

Attached: 1551301091156.jpg (720x600, 52K)

The whole point of pushing faggotry is to destroy masculinity. Just force all homos to be traps (very obviously and clearly not men) and you remove the problem.

No, in athens pederasty was a totally normative insitution. Older men took the rounger under their wing and fucked them while teaching them about the world and whatnot. Once the boy became too old they were still expected to remain as friends and for the older to favor the younger. You can read about it in the symposia

This is what I don't get about faggotry in general. I mean, being a fag, I can't wrap my head around the idea of sexual attraction to children.

Protect, feed and take care of them? Goes without saying, they pretty much larvae.
Fuck them? That deserves execution on the spot. Whether you're gay or not.
So, to this day I can't understand how it correlates.
Can it be that it's just plain pedos pretending to be fags? Likely not, but that's what first comes to mind.

Thank god I'm not a disgusting med.

thousands of words worth of irrelevant argument, all to circle around to "I was just shitposting". cut to the chase next time you have the opportunity

>fags are a threat to muh masculinity
This is one of many problems with christcucks

You traded your manhood in for a fetish of cock and sodomy. It’s desgusting. More and more people are speaking up about fags because the “if you’re homophobic your probably gay” pysop worked on so many people. I don’t have an irrational fear of gays they just make me sick and my brain is telling me it’s an illness/disease.