If you had no choice but to spend a year living in a neighborhood filled with Hispanics, Blacks or Arabs...

If you had no choice but to spend a year living in a neighborhood filled with Hispanics, Blacks or Arabs, which would you choose?

Attached: 0189aef96a3650a00966ba19c3645fb8.jpg (1536x1064, 363K)

I'd choose neck rope.

Anything is better than living next to some inbred kiddie fucking ausKike

What is it actually like to live around niggers? I live in a very white area

Arab unironically.
Ythey build civilizations

Spics.
They might be scum, but they're not as pitbull-tier unpredictable as niggers and mudslimes.

That's interesting

Attached: memri2.png (425x283, 169K)

Arabs but only if they are at least upper middle class. Poorer Arabs leech off the welfare system and always run the tick of exploding. The wealthier ones tend to be more westernized and basically worship white people, kinda like East Asians.

you lock your doors and check them twice

Hispanics for sure.

Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic is a geographical term created in the 70s that's extremely broad and any race could be hispanic

There's a reason why the Hispanic question is before the race question in the census BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

Brown people are brown due to NATIVE genes not "Hispania descent"

Why should an Argentinian of spanish descent be blamed for the actions of a mestizo mexican?

Stupid fucking low iq kike shit

If you got statistics from hispanics of straight up spanish blood compared to a group of hispanics of cholo blood, they'd be different fucking statistics

Hispanic isn't a race you dumb greek faggot

t. half mexican mutt nigger

i need more information. what is the median income of those neighbourhoods? what is the dominant culture like in those neighbourhoods? ethnicity doesnt tell me anything

Sandniggers are alright compared to niggers and spics, spics are the most dangerous all though niggers are dumber and do more nigger shit.

Whatever, Paco. Take your ass back to r*ddit.

You can't be "Half Mexican" or "Half Hispanic" because Mexican and Hispanic are geographical terms

Learn the spanish caste system ffs you dumb nigger fuck

>butthurt
You know exactly what OP meant

Fuck does this have to do with anything you fucking inbred mongrel cockholster of a man?

Attached: amerimutt.png (422x422, 67K)

Hispanics. No question about it. Lived in a neighborhood that was half Hispanic for most of my life, and never had much of a problem.

Now, I live in a neighborhood full of nig-nogs, and I've come to appreciate how much more civilized Hispanics tend to be. You actually have to watch your back walking down the streets at night out here; muggings are pretty commonplace.

Niggers'll mug you without any good reason. Hispanics (at least in my experience) won't fuck you with you if you don't fuck with them. I don't have a lot of experience with Arabs.

Hispanics also have good coke, so that's a plus. (sry 4 degenerate)

Filipino.

My gf is watching me post this.

Arabs. I would just convert to Islam and be safe pretty much.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

this response is hilarious its always the part mexican retards preaching an ancient weird racial system by the spaniards to convince themselves they're white. you are not white and you will never be white lmao, being white is 100% european.

>tfw you will never understand this feel as you are a mutt nigger

sorry pedro, maybe in another life

lol

>Arabs
because this choice was made for me long ago

>Hispanic
As long as they're white hispanics.

Arabs I guess
Blacks are worst
That pic is convincing too

It’s depends on the caste, nationality and ethnic group of Hispanics that you’re talking about. Mexicans have their problems but they tend to only stick to their own unlike Arabs and blacks.

arabs no contest

Attached: aokaa.jpg (1280x704, 111K)

Eh from the time I spent in the US i'd take blacks over Arabs any day. Arabs seem to be much more volatile and unpredictable.

Lol the ammount of gore material I'v seen from spics especially Mexicans convinced me to pick the spic as the bigger threat, they are sick blood thirsty savages especially the wetbacks.

Oh, Jesus Christ, Hans you race stub.

Attached: 1550971618562.jpg (718x789, 249K)

Arabs. While they're still retarded, they're less retarded than spics and niggers. They still understand what it takes to run a society - at least to some extent.

How is it funny?
How is the iberian man not wanting to be blamed for cholo shit funny to you?

If you daughter was raped and killed by some cholo fuck, you'd probably would blame some Iberian guy for it. You dumb cuck nigger.

Spics who are on indio side know they aren't white.

This isn't me begging to some WASP fuck faggot "I'M WHITE PLEASE" I'm not a faggot

This is me saying why should Hispanics who are of Spanish blood be blamed for mestizo shit

You clearly don't have the IQ to understand the spanish caste system

I would leave.

Hide ya kids hide ya wife cuz these Muslims are raping everyone up in her. But I would choose Hispanics. Just have to deal with the ompa lompa music

Funny coming from a gypsy.

You know that's true man I'm not saying Mexicans are all bad but the Mexicans that are bad are the worst and the most dangerous.

I will go with the vatos any day to fuck some shit up in the prison

Yes, this.

Let me guess.. You spent time in the US on campus and didn't get to see the real world, and somehow you think that all niggers are well-behaved?

Niggers are subhuman. You can say a lot of about Arabs, but they're not subhuman on the same level as niggers. Niggers take the fucking cake, any day.

Well you said Arabs instead of Muslims so therefor I'd choose Coptic Arabs. Easy.

Non-Muslim Arabs, otherwise spics

>implying you're an iberian man

someone dna test this faggot so he can see the 4% african 2% mena 20% native in himself pls

Never relax

Was staying with my uncle in Chicago. Don't get me wrong the nigs were bad but compared to living in fucking Lakemba in Sydney, i found nigs not as bad as Arabs.

I saw a video of this 16 years old wetback kid skinning some tied up guy alive I think it was cartel work, then he took his fucking eyeballs out with his bare hands while he was still yelling traumatized, you wetbacks are no bueno man.

Someone called Abdul ‘Hans’. Lol. Fucking end yourself and cash in your 70 virgins ticket, they all come straight from /r is the stinger.

Hispanics probably. They are nice and have tacos and bakeries.

Arab

Lol as someone that lived in Chicago for a while I'd have to disagree with you faggot, arabs are a bunch of faggots if you went in the wrong places in Chicago some young niggers would have pistol whopped your teeth out for no reason, they would rob you for fun those little niglets would probably kill you for fun faggot.

Don’t care who I rule.

You eventually move out if you're rich. Otherwise your kids date nigs and you're forced to tolerate them while getting robbed.

Ok just avoid the actual topic you fuck

Explain to me why Hispanic should be a race if it cover white criollos, kind of white castizos, mutt mestizos, and totally non white indios

No personal banter, I want an actual explanation

They are a loud and annoying people with only the baser desires. Easily excitable, no control over they're emotions with delusions of grandeur.

Jesus i just realised how i sound and was giving an honest opinion.

Arabs.
Reason you can pretend to be a Muslim and they will not harm you. With Hispanic or Blacks you can't change ur skin color so they will never accept you and let you be in peace.

Attached: ajX82P8_700b.jpg (461x262, 29K)

Arab, I live in a country full of hispanics and blacks, so you know

This is like asking which vacation spot would you choose, German "Arbeit macht frei" camp or Russian "You're not going back" gulag.
I would rather be homeless in white part of the city

Hispanic's not a race

Also Breaking Bad is a shit show for fucking retards

Like you

Fucking bitch

Stupid fucking reddit show

I fucking hated that show

I mean I guess it started out OKAY but it got really fucking stupid

Like what's the point of all that build up if you're just going to fucking chug it out?

It builds up but it never pays off

You don't know what a Hispanic is dumb Brazilian fuck monkey

No, I don't, venezuelans are white europeans, bolivians, peruvians and the other too, thanks, now la.america is fully white ameribro

Hispanics.

It really depends, there are a shitload of variables. Are we talking people who immigrated here recently of these peoples, whose process to enter here usually require some effort and money, and consequently these people end up usually being a better selection of their native countrymen than the kind who can legitimately just walk from their country to their European host country.

Like, all african-americans in the U.S. who compose a majority of any community are ALWAYS without failure absolute fucking garbage. There is not one town or city in the U.S. where this isn't true. You can literally be killed living in these areas and these people have none of the higher intelligence of sacrificial skills needed to create and sustain a civilization or community.

But Africans who just migrated here are like the complete fucking inverse. This might be reinforced because these people are usually an anomaly because they go to areas where they consist of less than 1% of the population so might feel an overwhelming pressure to succumb to a proper western lifestyle, but generally people like Nigerians will discipline the shit out of their kids, reinforce the need of self-discipline and education, etc. So I wouldn't mind as much.

i See you have some Demons and you defend them, dat means you are one of them, you should KYS to clam down.
2. Hispanic refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to the Spanish language or the country of Spain. So Mexicon/South American shitskins for me it's a race same as Black. You will never call a white dude Hispanic, only shitskins.
Havea nice day.

Attached: 1545698558186.jpg (466x700, 108K)

Well you just admitted you're a fucking retard

>Hispanic refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to the Spanish language or the country of Spain

Do you not realize how painfully broad this is?

Do you not realize how many different groups racially are covered by this?

Do you care? You don't
So don't fucking act like you know shit
Live in your little bubble world

Black is a race because all blacks are black
White is a race because all whites are white

But hispanics can range from brown to white to black because it's a GEOGRAPHICAL TERM

Dumb stupid fuck

hispanic means mestizo, no one thinks of a spaniard when they hear the word hispanic.
no seas pendejo

Found the spic.

spics
At least they have good food.

Hispanics.

Hispanics rarely attack Innocents, they just hold grudges for literally generations. If a normal white guy was to move into a Hispanic neighborhood they would just be completely ignored unless you and like a scumbag.

Plus Mexican food is awesome

That’s probably because most of the illegal immigrants pouring into this nation are from the lowest caste and places from Honduras, Guatemala, Salvador and the lowest of Mexico. The Indio niggers of Hispanics civilization.

Defintely not next to niggers. I'd probably pick the hispanics, best chances to find some kind of way of living alongside them without too much conflict.

Hispanics
Oklahoma is already like

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Ke ???? LMAO
triggered lil shitskin from Mexico.
When some 1 says Hispanic the first thing in ur head is Mexicon shitskins like you LMAO.
Hispanic=SHitskins
Tell me are you legal in the US ??? do you fear Trump ??

Attached: Cartón1892-1296x1000.jpg (1296x1000, 224K)

Beaners, a fucking no brained dude.
They share the closest values to whites.
Taco stands are fucking amazing and those thick thigh, big ass latinas make great wife’s.

isn't your country full of arabs anyway?

>That’s probably because most of the illegal immigrants pouring into this nation are from the lowest caste and places from Honduras, Guatemala, Salvador and the lowest of Mexico.

nope, its because the majority of hispanics are mestizos.

>The Indio niggers of Hispanics civilization.
call them indios if you want but they arent niggers

Tunisia

I voted for Trump dipshit

This might be a shock to you but not all hispanics are Mexicans and not all hispanics are mestizos

Take off the flag, we know you're a mestizo mexican that is butthurt non mestizo mexicans don't want to blamed for your shit

Delete your thread and change "hispanic" to mestizo you dumb aussie fuck

My ancestors were spanish nobles

Yours were fat irish criminals sent to a nigger island

fuck you

if you pass as white no one will blame you for what mestizos do

Hispanic doesn't automatically mean mestizo

I'm talking the term in a technical aspect, not fucking slang

Yes. I made the choice I stated for a reason.

>nope, its because the majority of hispanics are mestizos.

You realize by saying "Majority" of hispanics are mestizos you are still admitting not all hispanics are mestizos which means you're admitting Hispanic is not a race

Dumb fuck

This notion that 'They breed more so they get the term' is fucking foolish

If half nigger half irish people outbreeded pure irish people do the half niggers just get to keep celtic for themselves?

>If half nigger half irish people outbreeded pure irish people do the half niggers just get to keep celtic for themselves?

Haha trick question. Everyone knows from the BBC documentaries that the Celts have always been half niggers.

Imagine believing this

Assume they are all lower to middle class. Then tale what you know bout these groups and make the judgement call for yourself.

Look at those tire spinning monkeys just standing around. C’MON, BOAH!! HHEAAGH!!

Attached: B39F33F1-EAFB-4E3A-87EF-B5B900F1CB9B.jpg (579x828, 304K)

Heh

Guess that explains the curly hair

>My ancestors were spanish nobles
YEP you are a Low life shitskin and this triggers you. It's sad you can't accept dat you will never be white so sad so sad. You probably come illegal to the US.

Attached: spanish-criminals.jpg (510x350, 77K)

I've lived around all 3(London) and I'd probably pick the Arabs. Spics and Niggers are loud monkeys, Arabs are still monkeys but not as annoying and tend to leave you alone

>Huuur duuur despacitio mama burrito
fuck off beaner speak English

Spics? In London?

Pedro I think your Madre finished your tortillas, you should go eat friend

I already live in a neighborhood filled with them

Attached: Gesicht.png (313x408, 124K)

>Hispanic doesn't automatically mean mestizo

it does to most people so thats what matters.
>You realize by saying "Majority" of hispanics are mestizos you are still admitting not all hispanics are mestizos which means you're admitting Hispanic is not a race
yes I know hispanic is not a race and that not all mestizos but what matters is that most people associate the word hispanic with mestizo.
you need to understand that language is dictated by the majority and that words can change meaning

>Dumb fuck
you are the dumb fuck because you are arguing semantics when its not necessary
>This notion that 'They breed more so they get the term' is fucking foolish
it makes perfect sense to me

>If half nigger half irish people outbreeded pure irish people do the half niggers just get to keep celtic for themselves?
mestizos arent being called spaniards, they are being calles hispanic which is different

>Hispanics
Good food, good chance I'll have to shoot one
>Blacks
Ehh food, excellent chance I'll have to shoot one
>Arabs
Okay food, low chance I'll have to shoot one
Gonna have to go with arabs, because in the states they generally fuck off and the food is okay.

Attached: Mandela_Brand_Necklacing_Kits.png (600x600, 52K)

Arabs, their women are alright

Ignore dat Fag he is one of them dat is why he tryhards to defend them. A Low life will always be a Low life

Attached: aABLVeVe_700w_0.jpg (472x312, 20K)