vote for /ourguy/
bump for /ourguy/
Honk Honk for /ourguy/
Fuck the shills
Fuck Niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck shitskins
PATRICK LITTLE 2020!!

Attached: 1533771897773.png (1039x1037, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
twitter.com/vkandidat
gab.com/Vote_Little_Win_Big
youtube.com/watch?v=A9XdjRBYcmI&bpctr=1552308770
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=hgOy7vsbDSU
youtube.com/watch?v=TwHB-LeFB5A&bpctr=1552308820
youtube.com/watch?v=PB5XiqNLp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Hdzbe2YHA
youtube.com/watch?v=yWG2fnLA3Ts
littlerevolution.us/2019/03/03/donate/
youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=878
youtube.com/watch?v=i91r4FI4j-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this guy should be memed, not yang

Attached: 1551836367246.png (1129x691, 1.22M)

BASED PAT WILL BE THE 46

Attached: Patrick-Little-Manhattan.jpg (800x447, 303K)

What if the rape victim was jewish?

Should they be punished?

Yang's politics would benefit basically morally good people

Little's politics would only benefit you if you're either aryan or sadistic

So let's be real why Yang is more popular

Everybody rapes kids

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR PATRICK LITTLE IN 2020 YOU'RE BASICALLY A RETARDED KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: file.png (376x634, 251K)

>USS Liberty Resolution

Everybody involved in that is dead

Fuck Little

A C C E L E R A T I O N
$ $ $ $

yeah everyone in your country does.

He's Jew.

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

>moarpheus

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

not true, littles politics would benefit all races except jews. little was literally campaigning on stopping aid to israel and using that money as reparations to blacks instead

why not both?

It was depressing and quite frankly horrible to watch when you first shilled for this fag. Now it’s just sad.

bump

Does he have an active social media account currently? Link pls

He is like a 21st young Jean-Marie Le Pen

Attached: 1524874980822.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Israel still exists so you're wrong.

he got banned from gab

lmao yang's politics will result in bigger government, taxes going through the roof, and even more national debt. It'll do nothing but crush the middle class. But muh "free" $1k a month tho!

Eroony

Attached: 1543407603413.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

PATRICK LITTLE IS YET ANOTHER PIED PIPER RUN UNLESS PATRICK LITTLE CAN ACHIEVE PUBLIC DEBATE WITH ANDREW YANG

Thats retarded. Giving reparations would cost more than aid to Israel and would better off going towards infrastructure or medicare

>be white guy
>hate jews
>get called a neo Nazi by literaly everyone in the media
>you can’t even get elected dog catcher
>be subhuman shitskin from Somalia andsay you hate jews (Israel)
>get elected to Congress by retards in my state and worshiped by so called white nationalists on Jow Forums who floods my state with even more low IQ violent shitskins

Attached: 5B3357FD-C2AB-4A4A-96B1-E858A82310D3.jpg (652x636, 72K)

You've convinced me.

>muh big gubmint
Retard detected. Neck yourself

twitter.com/vkandidat
gab.com/Vote_Little_Win_Big
littlerevolution.us
He's also on youtube at Littlerevolution and Littlerevolution2
We need to meme this guy. He's the only anti-Israel/Jewish, pro-white candidate.

Actually read up on him and his plan. He advocated for a one-time reparations payment. A one-time reparations payment to niggers is fine with me compared to the trillions we've given and will continue to give to the Israel and the Jews is fine with me.

He's a discount Rockwell and no where near as popular.
And Rockwell wasn't all that popular to begin with.

Attached: gl-rockwell.jpg (1200x802, 595K)

Rockwell was right on a lot of things, that's why Jews killed him. Pat is right on a lot of things, that's why the Jews are actively shutting down his accounts on social media. Actually listen to Pat and what he's for. He's a common-sense, pro-white candidate. We can make him more popular if we can meme him on here.

>t shmuli shuliggoldbergstein

Attached: 1526158468642.png (494x414, 310K)

Bad optics

Sage

Hey cuckold neet! I know you have no money but don't go spreadin' your gibs me dat shit on this board :)

Patrick's in line with ACTUAL political problems. You being too fucking lazy to get a job and wanting to live on UBI is NOT a political issue.

It is laziness, and a means in which enables you to act like a nigger.

Israel abusing the USA's hospitality IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM

Jews in government abusing media and wallstreet to make a money run corrupt government that wants to make your kids fat and gay for shekels IS A REAL POLITICAL PROBLEM

"Oh I just wanna sit home and play video games all day" Fuck you man child, drown in a pool of piss and dirreah.

Attached: cletus2.gif (245x475, 16K)

My favorite gab sperg

Good optics. Being bold and actually naming them, the actual problem is what people need to hear. Calling them "bankers", "globalists", etc. is too broad. Jews are the cause of our problems. We need to call them what they are, Jews.
This is someone who gets it.

>calling me a kike
I love rockwell you fucking baguette nigger. I read all his books. I just think little is an immitation, and a shitty one at that.

Who else is out there carrying out Rockwell's legacy? Rockwell named the Jew, Pat names the Jew.

Attached: 1551252111572.png (3960x6120, 1.1M)

Simply naming the Jew isn't enough. Him naming the Jew is just as pointless as any of us naming him.

No one outsode Jow Forums has ever heard of him. Little isn't organizing the masses, holding debates, or speaking in Carnegie Hall. Nor does he agitate correctly
People see him as just a random dude holding signs they don't get the context of.

Attached: George-Lincoln-Rockwell.jpg (806x525, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A9XdjRBYcmI&bpctr=1552308770

Attached: 1552222883751.png (5576x6920, 1.8M)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=hgOy7vsbDSU

I've seen this sort of kike before...

>"He's not a real X... he just isn't fashy enough.

So say you're starving on an island. You ain't getting a lasagna dinner. But you can kill a rat, cook it and eat it.

Do you not kill and eat the rat because it's not a "Real Dinner"? or do you just fucking starve like a retard?

Listen kike, us white folks are not entirely retarded. We know goddamn well enough the situation is so bad that we need to take whatever and work our way towards Uncle Adolf.

People act all surprised when Trump eventually supported Israel. No shit, that man does not want to get JFK'd. That said; his election and the memes surrounding his election lead to people wising up and that's useful for fixing the problem.

So who cares if Little isn't a Rockwell? He's a step in the direction and a step we need.

Attached: 7sUsTIHb_400x400.jpg (224x224, 17K)

Right, I get your point. He's done more than just hold signs, but yea, he doesn't have a big audience. We live in such jewified times that the only way he's gonna get more exposure is if he gets memed in places like Jow Forums. How do you suggest he agitate?

youtube.com/watch?v=TwHB-LeFB5A&bpctr=1552308820

>reparations for niggers

Yeah no

Fuck your optics, we’re going in.

JeesusFreaks run child raping factories, rape and maim young boys endlessesly and then they blame Jews for it. So cute

Your opinion is wrong and retarded. But that's okay Pakistan will take care of you poo people soon :)

Attached: 1539258572482.gif (500x545, 263K)

Shut the fuck up poo.

fuck off glownigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PB5XiqNLp9I

What if I'm a Jew and I'm against child raping?

I love how this retard draws his signs in marker rather than having them printed. Emanates an aura of legitimacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Hdzbe2YHA

You'll get gassed last, then.

How do I live a peaceful, productive, conservative life without getting gassed?

> retarded.
Worshipping the corpse of a dead jew is the definition of retardation.
Speaking of pakis Im amused to see Abrahamic MLECCHHA like you finding a common cause with a fellow Abrahamics MLECCHA. But that's okay because while you're at it, pakis are busy making multiple Rotherhams out of you

I guess convert to a different. white religion, completely renounce Judaism and Jews, and keep out of professions like banking and finance, media, academia. Work with your hands in something like a trade or farming.

Some of the guys are still alive. Israel should acknowledge what happened.

>YOU MUST BE A CHRISTIAN

I'm not but nice try poo.

>"HAHAHA CRUCIFIED GOD RETARDED"
>Poo's literally worship toilets and Barney the fucking dinosaur.

Shut the fuck up; you deserve everything that Pakistan is going to give to you retards.

Pic related is Barney by the way lmfao

Attached: 61FLrYGn+QL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x306, 34K)

Their families aren't. And Israel still needs to publicly acknowledge that war crime and pay the US many times over for it.

You're busy shitting in the street and running brainlet scam operations, then going to sleep under your desk to start again the next day. Your entire country smells like feces and no one likes you. That is the truth.

It's more than possible to be a Jew without bother non-Jews around you. Not trying to strawman here but how is going to synagogue a couple times a week harmful to Western societies?

Ignore the poo. He's a shill sent here to disrupt the LITTLE REVOLUTION. Everyone keep posting Pat Little vids and memes.

Ok, now I know you're a shit troll. Done talking to you, please get gassed/kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWG2fnLA3Ts

I'm seriously asking.
Then again, I should have known better than to try for even one second have a civilised debate with Jow Forums using reasoning, logic and facts.

glownigger

catholicks aren't christian

Even if Little was everything Rockwell was and more, he still wouldn't get elected into any position in office. The jews will simply not allow it.

The only solution is armed insurrection.
>stop advocating violence you kike
Might makes right. I'm not telling to go shoot up a black church.i'm telling you to organize and physically demolish the federal reserve and hang the politicans in Washington for their treason. Thinking a political can fix any of our problems is pure ignorance.

Attached: 511Tyc05agL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 35K)

catholics are not christian, and yes they are reprehensible

renounce and denounce judaism

...why?
I'm not practising it in a way that harms or negatively affects society in any way.

>>YOU MUST BE A CHRISTIAN
>I'm not but nice try poo.
>>"HAHAHA CRUCIFIED GOD RETARDED"
Hindus like us in India kill you fcking desert cultists Muslims and JeesusFreaks on the slightest pretext of protecting our cows and you are shilling for your goat fcking child raping paki brothers. This is one of the lowest thing I have ever seen.
As far as our gods are concerned a low IQ sisters fcking muttnigger from redneck land doesn't have the intellectual capacity to grasp the underlying metaphysical and spiritual significance of these symbols

jewish genes are ok, but jewish religion/culture/group identity is an absolute cancer that should be eliminated. and that is the stance you must take as an ethnic jew to be acceptable

Spreading awareness is the first step. He may not get elected, but if he gets enough exposure, it can wake up the more whites to join us and cause other groups to also actively disavow, throw out and fight against the Jew. We can't just immediately come off as armed, crazies. We need a big enough tent to get as many people aware of the Jewish problem.

how does this dude survive? where does he get money?

I'm still waiting for reasoning as to why. I've studied the religion my whole life.

>Patrick Little 2020
>French flag
hey, ta d'bon gouts mon poto rougepillé

Attached: ptg plg.jpg (760x294, 41K)

>the intellectual capacity to grasp the underlying metaphysical and spiritual significance of these symbols
Proceeds to take a shit in the fucking street. Your people are a joke, the most annoying, useless race in the world outside of blacks and frankly--you give them a run for their money.

Attached: 1440502167-1109_10.jpg (2000x1333, 785K)

Go on any Jew-hate thread here and find out why. You're being ignorant and deceitful on purpose here. Typical Jew tactics. Why don't you get out of here and cause trouble somewhere else?

Jews are OK. JeesusFag pedo religion is the real odious scourge on this world

this. fucking based AND redpilled.

Attached: 1548156479476.jpg (301x267, 14K)

because it's an inherently supremacist movement that works like a parasite in every western country , destroying our societies and building them up in your image

why do nazis have to stop being nazis? judaism is literally like nazism, except cover instead of overt

Well the only Jews who fuck up conservative values in other countries are non-religious atheist Jews.
>Stalin
>Belford
>Spacey
Etc.
The religious Jews are the ones that are fine. That's why Japan is currently fine even though it has religious communities in it. Same with South Korea.

Seriously

been waiting for an answer on this for months in ANY little thread

that's horseshit. religious jews are genociding arabs in the middle east right now, creating more lebensraum for the kike people.

im not talking about conservative values. im talking about all values. you fuckers have destroyed freedom of speech in all of europe and now you're about to do it in america as well. you are so fucking supremacist you want it to be illegal to criticize you

Everybody ignore the jew and poo shills. Let's keep memeing Pat. Vote Little, Win Big 2020

littlerevolution.us/2019/03/03/donate/

>that's horseshit
What is? Are you claiming Stalin, Belford, Weinstein, etc. are religious? Huh?
>religious Jews are genociding arabs in the middle east
That's a HUGE goalpost shift. The original topic here was Jews in Western country, not what Israel is currently doing.
>you fuckers have destroyed freedom of speech
Ben Shapiro is always, always vouching for freedom of speech.

So I started reading through his policies but his policy is just going to continue the cycle of hatred. The cycle of hatred is blaming every person of a group for the actions of a small number of said group. What this means is that IF he does manage to expel all Jews from the US, the vast majority of Jews living there (who never committed a crime, never worked against the US, lived peacefully, etc.) would see it as nothing more than a purely pre-emptive move.

And if they see it as a purely pre-emptive move, they will see themselves as the victims yet again, JUST LIKE IN THE HOLOCAUST. The VAST majority of Jews today saw the holocaust as 100% pre-emptive and if Little gets his way, it'll be the same thing all over again.

you fucking kike, you are like a snake, this is why people hate you. your whole religion basically amounts to playing semantical games and finding loopholes, this affects the jewish mind as a whole and this is one of the main reasons why you people act like absolute fucking cancer

You brought those names up, I didn't, I'm not gonna get red herringed by you, you dishonest kike.

No, the topic was what jews are doing in general. Ben Shapiro is fervently against freedom of speech. He supports the anti-bds bill. He's against identity politics for everyone except for jews, jews should always do identity politics according to him. Yet another expression of the demented supremacist jewish mind. One rule for goyim, another rule for the chosenites.

And dont lie and pretend like the supremacist mindset is not religiously motivated, one only has to take a look into your satanic book the talmud to disprove that.

youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=878

Attached: asdf.png (1336x690, 1.12M)

i find it extremely hard to believe this is how he eats and lives

yeah i think it would be better if jews were individually faced with the choice of conversion/deconversion and denouncing and renouncing the concept and identity of judaism, or be expelled.

Judaism is inherently hateful because it says the chosen ones are more valuable than the goyim.

>You brought those names up, I didn't, I'm not gonna get red herringed by you, you dishonest kike.
Jesus Christ, you need to calm down. And I brought up those names SPECIFICALLY because those names are often the ones Jow Forums quotes when naming the Jew. Lurk more. But fine, go on and name other examples for me. I'll wait.
>the topic was what Jews are doing in general
Nope. It was originally Jews out of Israel. Read my first post. I specifically asked what I need to do. Me. Me. Not Jews in Israel. You're either dumb or intentionally dishonest by pretending not to read my posts.
>Ben Shapiro is fervently
Not the way I see it. He's criticised anti-semites before, sure, but he's definitely for freedom of speech for all. As are many Jews.
>the talmud
A non-binding discussion book that has anti-goy sentiments because it was written as a reaction to anti-semitic times it was written in?

PATRICK LITTLE IS THE MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=i91r4FI4j-E

There are no mitzvah in the Jewish religion that are bad for Jews living in non-Jewish nations.
That's why Jews in Australia are fine.
That's why Jews in Japan are fine.

Sure, the US has a problem with some Jews controlling shit, but those Jews, eg. Soros, are
>not religious in the slightest
>heavily criticised by many many Jews worldwide