1) are you a jew

1) are you a jew
2) do you love our girl

Attached: omarilhan_030819gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwXe7ZfgQY
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) no
2) no

Yes
Something isn't right in her vibes

>our girl

go fuck yourself

and I don't mean Israel comments

I just don't get positive mojo from her

I want to know what she is hiding under that towel

Bernie, Yang and Warren give off a nice energy

Why are all the openly anti-Israel politicians on the lib side? Are we getting scammed with them just pretending? Or are the Reps rotten to the core?

heating up my oven rn

I'm a good judge of character

MIGA

Attached: A883A1D0-1F83-4422-8901-9FD6BD7A128B.jpg (1806x1196, 344K)

I am pro-Islam as well because they don't have usury in their banking system

more proof that the left cant meme

just terrible.

1) are you a jew
no
2) do you love our girl
i love the fact she exposes aipac and isarels influence on us politics

They’re really the only ones allowed, the media won’t drop the hammer on them for talking shit

1)No
2) (((Our girl)))

what trick is this

smells like jidf itt

Imagine being such a pussy that you'd rather side with savages hell bent on destroying western civilization

Not a jew. I'll give her credit for actually opening the gateway to the average joe for talks on the JQ, doesn't mean I like any of her shitty pro-sharia proposals.

>yes
>no

Attached: 1552058416298.jpg (606x608, 83K)

1) No.
2) No she is an anti-semite and anti-american.

I used to get a ride home from work from Islamic people and they were extremely kind and courteous

I am 1488% anti-jew

I love our girl. Uncle Adolf smiles when you speak.

The fuck is up with all this niggerposting.
This cunt needs to go back in the kitchen and make me a goat sandwich.
Apart from that I agree with all the shit she says about jews being cunts and running America though.

>ridiculing down syndrome
>tko'ing babies

Fuck Trump, lol now I'm dem

Christ, muzzies will steal from you whenever they can. They are liars, cheats and thieves. Their only redeeming quality is they are more effective antissemites than whites currently.

When I think of Jews I think “strong”.

kys

I agree something isn't right. Look at what happened to this Jewish woman that just wanted to go to a convention where she was speaking and the security said they didn't want her there. That kind of Anti-Semitism is what gives you those vibes.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYwXe7ZfgQY

based

Attached: tumblr_odiaynHyjY1u2srpqo1_500.png (500x351, 139K)

They knew I was a Jew and they used their petrol to give me a lift home

You don't have to like Islam or Judaism. They are both shit. You can be a sensible person that dislikes both. This post is ridiculous, as are the people commenting.

1. Yes.
2. Yes. She's part of (((our))) plan.

You see goyim, Moshiach is coming soon.
Now is the time for the world to turn on Israel.
>Purim
The name “Purim” is Hebrew for the plural of “pur,” or “lots” (similar to dice), used by Haman to discern the day and month best to destroy the Jewish people in fifth century Persia. This date fell on the 13th of Adar in the Jewish calendar, usually mid-March on our calendar.

Attached: a-religious-jewish-young-man-wearing-a-funny-clown-costume-on-purim-DX7R99.jpg (1300x909, 153K)

Highly educated, we were all just doing a crap technical support job to save up money

Dice is to speak and to roll

It takes a little time.

Even the muzzies I consider friends will steal from me whenever they can. Jews are just as bad but usually you only see it when they are getting all pervy with women. You fuckin kikes are total fucking skeeves

Muslims, Jews and Catholics are united by cats.

I am sorry this happened to this lady, very far removed from God.

>implying it's the left and not ther right

shills can't meme

I hate to break it to you, but you broke the covenant and are no longer chosen by God. Your "Messiah" is our anti-christ. They are the same thing in our scriptures. Yours conveniently leaves out part 2.

Which scriptures friend?

What are the markers of the Messiah

what I know is
-Uniting House of David
-Bringing Peace to Earth
-Being one of the 36

As a Catholic, fuck this shitty pope. The system could work well, but other times it gets very corrupted. I prefer the traditions of the Catholics over Protestants except priests not marrying. The Protestant traditions we're too weak and easily subverted. If you didn't notice the Catholics took a long time to subvert and that is because most abandoned traditions.

No
Yes

I was liking her but she denied her comments about Obama being a murderer or something?

Haven't more arrests for bad dudes taken place under Francis?

He did say he would baptise an alien and I thought it was great PR for the church.

Someone posted a mugshot of her from when she got arrested, it's fucking nasty steel wool shit

>be me
>hate kikes
>hate muslims
>hate this somali cunt
dabbin on you fags rn

The anti-christ in revelations does what you say. The thing is he is not what he says he is. He is a fake. Ironically enough. It even implies he is the savior of the synagogue of satan.

Fpbp

I have noticed a lot of Jesuit schools have been audited and been severely reprimanded recently

Too much of a nigger lover. We aren't all equal in the eyes of the Lord and niggers are the beasts of the field sent to plague us.

No but you see, I know revelations very well

and there isn't an anti-Christ mentioned as a single figure?

Attached: John.png (300x168, 55K)

I was being sarcastic as Jews are not really known for their strength.

I know very well we cannot half things in perfect proportion but the uppers are meant to have the most empathy, which many of you lack.

She's a communist puppet and has the same handlers as aoc.

Here's the proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

Watch and share.

Go to Hell Kike. I reject the entire old testament but I do see the Christ as a rebel rejecting all of your kike beliefs and feelings. If I were a supreme infinite wisdom being I would have no place for any Jew. You Jews have no character, strength, or any redeeming qualities about you. Seriously, look at yourself in the mirror kike. Who would want you?

Jesuits are actually one of the few who kept traditions. Francis is trying to destroy the thing. He also shields pedos on the registration like the previous one. Most of the Cardinals and clergy need to be purged.

1) no
2) of course

>Or are the Reps rotten to the core?
This, except for a handful

I have empathy for all thinking humans. They are simply a different species which is proven by genetics. Christ was the savior of humankind and no one else. You Jews rejected him and therefore broke your covenant.

She is rightwing nazi and makes me angry so she is not ourgirl

we are tho

Attached: judah-maccabee-leading-troops-to-war.jpeg?rect=0%2C130%2C756%2C378&auto=format%2Ccompress&dp (1300x650, 205K)

>Supports open borders
>Our girl
t. Minnesotan Somalian

Come to my gym kike. I will beat the holy hell out of you with a barbell.

1) no
2) no

The video you show says she isn't one of the three they handle, only that they endorsed her candidacy.
Maybe you should watch your own video.

They auditioned her, they didn't just "endorse" her, they ran her. She's a puppet.

>Claims to be pro white
>Is against woman exposing the root of anti white propaganda

Hold on

How can you reject the Old Testament when it was Jesus' faith?

I trust Francis and if I am wrong on my head be it.

Well no I

I believe Christ was Caesarion

King of Kings
Chosen of Ptah (God of Architects)

Tekton was translated as carpenter but it actually means Architect in Hebrew.

The video says she wasn't one of the 3 they auditioned. Here are the names given by the Jew with the Reagan mug:
Ayon? Pressley
Rashida Tlaib
Alexandria Occasio-Cortez
Timestamp at 16:35

1) no
2) no

More like
>Is pro white
>Is against an open border shill

The Old Testament is pure Jew propaganda. Basically the Jews piss off a country and get kicked out or fuck over their hosts. Egypt, Purim, etc.

Jesus was a marginal Jew at best according to the strictest Jew laws. For example his teachings about Samaritans. He was rejecting your Jew garbage as inhumane. The Pharisees finally got fed up with him when he went apeshit on the moneylenders at the Temple.

>Haven't more arrests for bad dudes taken place under Francis?

The accusations are that he actually lifted the ban on guilty bishops personally. As their isn't already enough evidence he's actively corrupting the church.

If the Old Testament is Propaganda

Which Scriptures did Jesus learn from?

I met it's author.

Jesus was a Platonic Jew

the sacrament the Romans destroyed upon the death of Caesar.

I honestly think Francis has done cleansing but I mean, I would be willing to be wrong.

Francis is a Jesuit

Based Minnesota

But they’re all about that little boy tape. Really, wholesale slaughter is unacceptable as well, you’re just desensitized. Christ was the only perfect on among us, sent to be the perfect sacrifice for all our sins. Repent and accept Him into your heart

Jesus learned he hated Jews and you are the synagogue of Satan. Yahweh is Satan pretending to be God.

No I think if you harm a child you should be murdered

No.

He said he hated those who posed as Jews but were the synagogue of Satan

The great deceiver works on you. Find Jesus Christ, and know that Islam is the whore religion foretold in the Holy Word of God. She only makes sense because you’ve been manipulated into detesting the Jews. But Islam is not Abrahamic, it is of Satan

Unfortunately
those Jews

Didn't read the Old Testament

womp womp

Satan is God's executing officer

The great deceiver will come speaking peace

You shill

yes
yes

Nope.

Satan comes from the old Testament

Attached: satan.jpg (800x628, 114K)

h Huh

Amen, but it’s still the whore religion

The MAD project

lol

come on, get with it.

Attached: TAROT TORAH.png (327x154, 45K)

Amen

It boils down to this kikeboy. Your religion has no real concept of the afterlife. The afterlife and ideals of beauty and strength are Greco-Roman and later very Germanic. I come from a family of hardworking Krauts. All of your values and actions run totally contrary to who we are. We can work the land and love it. We can go to school and love the challenge. All of this is who we are. You kikes cannot accept physical challenge. You kikes more often than not do intellectual pursuit to profit off of another person. Even during periods of my life when I am an atheist I act honorably and when I have faith I reject the idea that I am not judged in the afterlife for acting as honorably as possible. I have never met a Jew that has a deep sense of honor. I have never met a strong Jew. I have only met weak, ugly, morally corrupt Jews. God hates your race and I would spit in the face of any God that accepts you as his own children.

>muh dead kike on a stick.
Listening to christians argue with jews is like watching two 500 lb men argue which of the star wars original trilogy was the best.

Muslims are as bad as Jews. Fuck off with this brother marrying whore.

I bet it smells like shit under that thing.

Yeah, he has cleansed the church of people opposed to his agenda and bent on preserving traditional church teachings. The accusations against him in the face of the molesting bishops just goes to show that he actively sought out those people to rehabilitate them.

They've certainly lost their direction. Of course Francis left his bishopry in the worst state it has been in with the lowest church attendees. The guy destroys everything in his way.