Why do americans care who‘s white in europe and call people „non-white“ that are european and white-skinned...

why do americans care who‘s white in europe and call people „non-white“ that are european and white-skinned. according to them 90% of europe are either cucks or subhumans when they themself are from these countries. what a joke
also guess what country she‘s from.

Attached: F5AB64ED-AD34-44DC-BB0D-303A3AEE7F33.jpg (700x393, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america has no culture. therefore they cling onto surface level things such as skin colour that only low iq people care about

bad actors sewing discord

Americans don't exist, Americans are a social construct.

>America had no culture
Yes we do. It is very distinct and it's how we built our nation. And many of us keep our traditions alive. Don't be confused by what the Jew shows you on your TV.

Attached: sass3-sized.jpg (900x484, 147K)

reminder that this chick is in an open relationship with a gypsy and is a gargantuan whore.

Attached: 1539654585669.png (1238x714, 984K)

Jews hate to see scenes of white unity and American tradition like pic related. That is why they mock it.

Attached: 6561204_orig.jpg (1024x683, 155K)

>b-b-but jews!
america has no culture

Because most of them can‘t trace their roots back for more than three generations, so they have to cling to made up ethnicities like „white“ and „black“.

>You faggots are trying to define our culture for us

Go fuck yourselves, stay mad that you faggots didn't support Hitler, instead you try and blame the US for your Islamisation.

Attached: 1543069733959.png (542x666, 248K)

>support hitler
yeah nah
>blame the US
not blaming anyone just asking why
>Islamisation
isnt what this topic is about

>we have our own culture guys
Your motto is in Latin. You plaster eagles, laurels and fasces on every seal you get your hands on. I must‘ve forgot the time you were part of the Imperium and totally didn‘t try to seem more cultured than you actually are by stealing symbols from Europeans.

Nice cope

thank you for proving the type of giga-goyim that posts in these threads

She has some similar overall features to Marzia and she is Italian. So I'm going to say Italian.

Finland has no culture

>stealing symbols from Europeans
nigga, where the fuck do you think americans came from? The ground?

From the desert like all Jews, I‘d assume.

The United States began when Englishmen living in English colonies rebelled and created their own nation.
England was ruled by Rome. Therefore, the original Americans were descendants of Roman subjects.
That's where the Roman influence came from.

Don't fucking start on this shit. No one has been subverted and mind controlled by jews as much as Americans. You sadistic cunts across the pond are really no better than kikes. Just point and laugh as white men are transformed into goblins.

That guy is "white" in portugal

Wasn't a whole separate board called Jow Forums created for this geographical pissing contest bullshit?

We were an actual Roman province for longer than your country exists and we still don‘t put fasces on all our shit. Maybe you are just overcompensating for the lack of actual history.

I would actually feel bad for you. But then I remember you guys still think you were the first republic to ever exist, so it‘s not like mich brainpower will be removed from the European gene pool.

This is now a Yang Gang thread

Attached: 1552085286185.jpg (800x1000, 466K)

Andrew Yang 2029

Attached: 1552192843512m.jpg (1024x578, 90K)

It‘s fun to annoy burgers with the no culture meme, don‘t be that guy that has to ruin the fun for everyone.

You’re probably a fucking Somali.

LMAO gtfo shill. Yang Gang is shill discord lmao!

Attached: 9b3275bd-836b-477e-847c-ff343da1da8a.png (1242x1398, 2.43M)

There is no physical difference between her and Arabs.

>Maybe you are just overcompensating for the lack of actual history.
Or maybe we're creating new history, and incorporating aspects of our own past. Ever thought of that?
We're doing a pretty damn good job too. The Anglo Empire is the closest thing to Rome since.

Rome wasn‘t run by Jews and about to be replaced by barbarian rape babies until it lastet almost a thousand years. You are speerunning the collapse part by skipping over the glory. And I don‘t even like to see that, but be honest m8, you are fucked. Europe is fucked too but at least we can blame German and Anglo autists for ruining our continent for hundreds of years.

>until it lastet almost a thousand years
Yeah, well things happen a lot faster nowadays.
Rome also didn't invent the nuclear bomb or go to the Moon or have internet or cars.
Either way, the enemies of the white man want us divided. The more we fight each other the more we play into their hands.

>say America has no culture

>sounds like what the Jews say about America/Palestine

Attached: LAUGHSINAMERICAN.jpg (323x326, 14K)

>white man
My negroid friend, Europeans theive in conflict. Your country exists because two inbred European autists wanted to piss each other off. Those „white“ people you speak of have always fought each other. If you want to belong to a bland mass of clones who all get along because daddy told them to, go to China.

She's portuguese

We would thrive even more in conflict against the rest of the world instead of each other.
Or we can keep playing into Jewish schemes to get white men to kill white men en masse, sounds like a good idea.

>England was ruled by Rome.
Haha, American education. England didn't exist in Roman times.
>the original Americans were descendants of Roman subjects.
The English were never Roman subjects, for the simple reason given above: England didn't exist.

>according to them 90% of europe are either cucks or subhumans
I don't see you providing any evidence to the contrary.

Maybe we should let our women get gangraped by a bunch of fucking Huns, and then a few hundred years later we can claim to have a "culture".

You faggots can't even get enough people in the same room to have a party, much less fill a bus stop.

Americans are people without culture and history so they hate on people who have both. It's a shame that they do that, (((they))) want us to divide and mutts are actively helping them by creating "you are not white, abdul!" threads.

Still going on about those „white men“, is this just some weird Anglo fetish I‘m not aware of?

Also 2/3 of your ancestry are Germanics that moved over there after Rome gave up that province.

>England didn't exist in Roman times.
Okay, the area of land that is now England was ruled by Rome. The Britons, who later merged with Anglo-Saxons to become the English, were ancestors to the founders of America.
Everyone else could understand that.

Indeed. In fact the Germanic tribes that would later found England were raiding the coast of Roman Britain from the 4th century onwards. It's amazing how little grasp of history Yanks have.

>Still going on about those „white men“
Yes, """White people""" don't exist, it's just a social construct. There are only Swiss, French, German, etc. with no connection at all other than living on the same continent.
Oh, the Celts, Germanics, and Slavs are all closely related and share similar phenotypes? Purely coincidence. There is no term to describe this phenomena.

Little continuity between Roman Britain and England: different people, different customs, different laws. England is later ethno-geographic entity.

Lol you raceless bastardized mutts can't even walk to the store without getting mugged and beat by American niggers.

Not as much as you'd like to think. Odds are as an Englishman you are patrilineally descended from the Britons, and Latin/Roman culture was heavily influential in England.

its so sad how obsessed burgers are about ethnicity, get a real culture

Take a picture of your arm and post it.

why?

>Odds are as an Englishman you are patrilineally descended from the Britons
Undoubtedly Englishmen have Celtic blood too.
>Latin/Roman culture was heavily influential in England.
The greater part coming from the Renaissance onwards. Anglo-Saxons were at first illiterate (except for runic writing), learnt Roman letters from the Irish after our conversion to Christianity, but throughout the Anglo-Saxon period, the dominant culture was our native one (and common Germanic), aside from Christianity, of course. Old English has very few loan-words from Latin (usually restricted to church-matters, e.g., preost, 'priest', from Latin. As I say, the bulk of the Latin-Greek learning comes much later (as it did all over Europe).

Name plsss~~~

An odd request.

Because you aren't an ethnic Finn.

Der Schwyz is a province of Grossdeutschland and you will be incorporated.

you wouldnt be able to tell if i was an ethnic finn by seeing my arm, also there is a 97% chance my arm is white according to finnish demographics

also my point is valid whether or not you think im an ethnic finn or not

Is Marzia Portuguese?

Fuck off kike.

Your women are already being raped, by spics and niggers

You're not an ethnic Finn. Ethnicity is everything, it's the root of culture even a swede wouldn't have posted what you did.

currently there are about 1300 jews living in finland making it a 0.02% chance im jewish
my point is valid whether or not you think im an ethnic finn

Anglo-Saxons were conquered by Normans, and the merger was what really created the English.
If Anglo-Saxons existed today (they don't, their descendants have become the English) they would still technically be subjects of the Normans, although maybe more accurately today, Germans. As you might know Queen Elizabeth is only Queen of England because she is a descendant of William the Conquerer. The Normans were much more influenced by Roman/Latin culture than the Anglo-Saxons.

No

I almost guarantee you're the same cunt who posted that retarded automation thread earlier

> Normans, the merger was what really created the English.
The Normans left little genetic trace.
>If Anglo-Saxons existed today (they don't, their descendants have become the English)
Yes, they do --- we are the descendants of them. They themselves tended to call themselves English (Englisc, Angelcynn). We use the terms usually to distinguish different historical periods.
>they would still technically be subjects of the Normans, although maybe more accurately today, Germans.
Eh? We are here today, and we are not technically the subject of Normans (or Germans???). All that ended a long time ago.
>As you might know Queen Elizabeth is only Queen of England because she is a descendant of William the Conquerer.
That's not the reason she is queen. She's from a different house. She is also descended from the House of the West Saxons. And a lot of other houses besides.
>The Normans were much more influenced by Roman/Latin culture than the Anglo-Saxons.
True.

>England was ruled by Rome
Wew this is some mutt education tier posting

He's pretty hot tbqh

>open relationship
>gypsy living in a hovel

>he's pretty hot tbqh

This is your mind on POZ

>The Normans left little genetic trace.
They left a much larger cultural trace, yes.
>Yes, they do --- we are the descendants of them.
That's a bit like me calling myself English. Although, technically it's true because my family was originally English and the bulk of my genetics is English, I have added non-English European admixture. You are not 100% Anglo-Saxon, you have added Celtic, Scandinavian, and continental European. To call yourself Anglo-Saxon is technically correct, but not really.
>That's not the reason she is queen. She's from a different house.
That's why I said Germans. That different house inherited the throne by marrying into a family who had it because they descended from William the Conqueror. Hence, she has the throne because she is descended from him.

OPs most probably some albozerg migrant who hides behind his "european" identity (even though hes literal genetic trash) and the non-white tag bothers him very much since it lumps all the nonethnic trash together pretty much

Id like to thank america for bringing identity politics to europe because we really need to start sterilizing "nonwhites"

Who comes up with these stupid topics? Tell me it’s AI, there is no way a human could be this gay.

It is correct, those tribes were under the grouping of "Anglo Saxon", including most of the Scandinavian and "continental" (German) ones.

Everyone but the Brits can immediately read that and understand it means what is today England, but during the time of the Roman occupation.
You lot are autistic when it comes to semantics to the point it hinders you.

USA knows what happens when you try to integrate orks. White power rose as an opposition to the mistake. You guys don't have it because until recently you where middle earth, now you're being flooded with them and don't know what to do with yourselves

Anglo-Saxon does not include Scandinavians and Germans. If it did, then I am Anglo-Saxon as well because all of my genetics are British (English and Scottish), German, and Scandinavian.

Not really, it's a very American viewpoint to see countries as geographical entities more so than a tribe of people. It's the equivalent of using "we" or "you" when talking about modern Americans and some meme feud between two native American tribes 500 years ago. Also you guys tend to not understand the difference between British and English which is strange.

Where do you think Angles, Saxons and Jutes were from? It doesn't encompass all Germans or all Scandinavians, just like Suebi didn't encompass all Germans yet they were still German.

It's more that most Americans don't know the difference, than not understanding it. Most Americans cannot tell you what all of our state capitals are, or even where all our states are on a map much less territories. You think they're going to learn that Britain is multiple kingdoms? Our time learning about you is mostly a few pages or reports on the British empire itself not what leads up to it or what comes after. Our public schools are an absolute disaster, most of what is taught isn't even historically accurate

I also see countries as a tribe of people, but I can switch between the viewpoints. The Swiss knew exactly what I meant.

>Also you guys tend to not understand the difference between British and English which is strange.
Okay, we can agree here. My countrymen are woefully ignorant when it comes to simple geography.

>They left a much larger cultural trace, yes.
Certainly. But their genetic trace is small. You said:
>the merger was what really created the English.
You've got things the wrong way round. It wasn't the English who disappeared; it was the Normans. There is no "merger" except the swamping of Norman genetics by English genetics. They've almost disappeared from the gene-pool.
>That's a bit like me calling myself English.
In Anglo-Saxon times, our ethnonym was "English". We English are descended from these people calling themselves English. There is genetic and cultural continuity.
>You are not 100% Anglo-Saxon, you have added Celtic, Scandinavian, and continental European.
We are not 100% Anglo-Saxon in the sense that we are not 100% from the Continental Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Frisians of the 5th century AD. But the mixing with Celts took place early and these very people called themselves Anglo-Saxon or English, from whom we are almost wholly descended. On top of that, however, we have about 10-15% Norse DNA. Almost no French or Norman DNA (mostly, I believe, from the Huguenots in the 17th century).
>That's why I said Germans.
What have Germans got to do with it? The Royal Family have some German blood (as well as all kinds of European blood).
>she has the throne because she is descended from him.
She has the throne because she was first in line for very complicated reasons, not simply because she is descended from William. (Interesting fact: all modern European royalty is descended from Rollo, the first duke of Normandy.) She is descended from loads of Royal Houses, including Anglo-Saxon.

who the fuck is this whore?

It's not americans you proxyfaggots
It is the JEWS
the UGLY
FILTHY
GREASY
STINKY
JEW

and that's a simple truth
I dare every nigger reading this post
to try and prove the Holocaust happened.

Attached: Jews9369.jpg (618x410, 68K)

>Where do you think Angles, Saxons and Jutes were from?
Yes, they were from modern day Scandinavia/Germany, but when you use the term Anglo-Saxon you're distinguishing them from the rest. Anglo-Saxons are not Danes, or Germans, etc.
Therefore it's incorrect to call someone who is a mixture of Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Celtic, and German/French an Anglo-Saxon.

>Everyone but the Brits can immediately read that and understand it means what is today England . . . You lot are autistic when it comes to semantics
Not at all. It's far more than semantics. It is historical and ethnic accuracy. Was the USA ruled by Indian tribes? Of course not. The US didn't exist. Not mere semantics.

Yet you guys seem to understand Scotland or Ireland or Wales are a thing and use correct terminology to refer to them, but you use British interchangeably with English and think the Union Jack is the English flag even though the most basic of knowledge would tell you otherwise. I've just always found it so strange.
>Our public schools are an absolute disaster, most of what is taught isn't even historically accurate
I have heard of some strange things being taught to you guys, at the end of the day it's not really your fault i suppose.

Thats fair, it's just strange when you live in a place and people refer to a history that isn't technically yours as yours because you inhabit that area of the world.

>seething

Attached: 1499820726720.jpg (1920x1200, 217K)

>why do kids care what happens to their parents?

But those German tribes and most of the Scandinavian tribes that make our blood are Anglo Saxon, Anglo Saxon wasn't a single monolith tribe (not originally anyway).

These "white" eurofags can go back to Europe. Not even onenof them is "pure".

It's because of how we learn history, they literally show Hollywood film in class. Which as a kid is much better than reading a shitty text book, but it leaves an impression on us. We only know Scotland exists because of Brave heart, I don't know who you've talked to that knows Wales exists other than the fact they have a cool dragon flag, and Ireland is known as a separate entity only because we have Irish immigrants. So from our perspective, those other things do exist without us knowing why or how they're separate from England. When Americans talk about things, they reference cultural things they've come across them in their mind. So sure those things might be understood as separate entities but only because of how we first came across hearing about them. England is synonymous with Britain for us because that's how it's pretty much taught
>The English king ...
>Of the British empire....
It's spoken of as if they're the same thing, I had a history teacher in high school that was actually from England and made a point of specifically talking about the differences and teaching the class history of the British isles before and after, but that's not the norm

>Anglo Saxon wasn't a single monolith tribe (not originally anyway).
Indeed. Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Frisians. Having Norse blood in the mix is rather fitting, since they were very closely related from the beginning. Many of our old tales in Anglo-Saxon England were shared with the Danes and the Swedes. We were close back then (and probably intermarried) before the settlement of England, and we intermarried again in England.

>There is no "merger" except the swamping of Norman genetics by English genetics.
By merger I mean both genetic and cultural. The reason English doesn't sound as "Germanic" today as other Germanic languages is because of the Normans. Therefore Latin (and therefore Roman) influence was greater than you probably think.
>There is genetic and cultural continuity.
I see your point about the name staying the same, but the genetics are not.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
>Almost no French or Norman DNA
Not true, read the studies.
>What have Germans got to do with it?
She's descended from a German house.
>She has the throne because she was first in line for very complicated reasons
Yes, and how did the throne get to her family to begin with? William the Conqueror. Also Rollo is the direct ancestor of William, and the reason he was Duke of Normandy to begin with.

A simple rostie that dates a portuguese

>We only know Scotland exists because of Brave heart
That makes a lot of sense considering Americans tend to push an oppression "muh freedumb" narrative onto the Scots whenever theres any kind of opposition between England and Scotland either historically or modern.
>I don't know who you've talked to that knows Wales exists other than the fact they have a cool dragon flag
I'm not even welsh and that is actually quite depressing to me kek

>a history that isn't technically yours as yours because you inhabit that area of the world
If you are native, you are descended in a notable part by those Roman Britons.

This
Every time a Western woman gets involved with shitskins it is white men's fault for making the West so cozy that the testosterone levels dropped resulting in weak fathers, weak brothers, cuck boyfriends, and overall femenine, emasculated men. It's only natural that women's cunts tell them to gravitate to these brutes, who are still manly

Honestly the only reason I know Wales exists is because my grandmother was a major Welsh nationalist so I was taught all about it and the village her family had been for hundreds of years
It's also the reason why many Americans unironically believe we 'saved europe' in ww2 and won the war. Ask any American outside of Jow Forums questions about world history and geography and odds are they're thinking of a Hollywood film they saw and trying to figure it out based on what they remember about it

Maybe, but the majority of my blood isn't and my culture is distinctly not theirs. It's very difficult to put ones self into that mind set even if there is a vague continuation.

This.
We need a collapse of civilization as we know it so the average citizen isn't fat and happy.