Inside the South African Reserve Bank: Its Origins and Secrets Exposed

Hey Guys :)

I wonder, has anyone read this book?

Inside the South African Reserve Bank: Its Origins and Secrets Exposed

If so, would you recommend? Thks! :)

Attached: book cover.jpg (259x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurofolkradio.com/?s=goodson
eurofolkradio.com/2016/09/27/andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-173-stephen-mitford-goodson-financial-insight-true-south-african-history/
christianlibertybooks.co.za/news/message_at_the_funeral_of_stephen_mitford_goodson
eurofolkradio.com/2018/09/09/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-775-paul-english-stephen-mitford-goodsons-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind/
amazon.com/Histoire-Banques-Centrales-lasservissement-lhumanité-ebook/dp/B00TXS8HW8/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Stephen Goodson&qid=1552319026
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
abebooks.co.uk/servlet/SearchResults?ltrec=t&isbn=9780992736538&bi=
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Stephen Goodson&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
bitchute.com/video/lo72KoApksDQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Stephen Mitford Goodson (died 4 August 2018) was a South African banker, author and politician who was the leader of South Africa's Abolition of Income Tax and Usury Party. He is best known for statements praising Adolf Hitler and his promotion of Holocaust denial.

Look promising, any spoiler?

Hi stephen no I've not read your book. Also this aint reddit. but let me guess it wasnt a nigger that started that safb

I promise to pay the bearer on demand R5 in gold.
And then they took that off the notes and kept the gold and sold it off.
A cool 1 Billion profit in 1 week.
And we paid for it.

Thx! Check pic related for taxes & Gabon

Attached: images (2).jpg (703x1080, 85K)

This author was killed and his books banned from amazon. Read History of Central Banking

Good read

So how did the kikes convince everyone they needed a central bank anyway? Does this book clear that up?

His book on verwoerd is quite good.

South Africa should be the richest Nation on earth. Vast gold, diamond, fuel, fertile soil. They literally have what’s needed to succeed and they did until the Jewish communists destroyed them. Well and Bantu, lots and lots of Bantu.

Indeed this authors work has been removed from Amazon and it appears that he died in 'strange circumstances'?

Nice I will check it out thank you!

Indeed this looks very interesting, the fact that he was an insider at the Bank is the main reason for me wanting to read it.

I heard a Podcast about another book of his.

eurofolkradio.com/?s=goodson

I think this was the show
eurofolkradio.com/2016/09/27/andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-173-stephen-mitford-goodson-financial-insight-true-south-african-history/

I think he died last August or September

Attached: Stephen-Goodson-300x193.jpg (300x193, 10K)

Looks like Dr. Peter Hammond was in his camp. Dr. Hammond is one of the greatest we have. He was the Pastor for the Rhodesian Light Infantry.

This is an article about Stephan Goodson's Death and the eulogy at his funeral.

christianlibertybooks.co.za/news/message_at_the_funeral_of_stephen_mitford_goodson

Thanks for the links to thos podcasts! I wonder if there are ebooks available? I see the books have been taken down from Amazon so these are maybe going to be tricky to source? Perhaps If these are not in print anymore I will have to go for an ebook?

I am looking. If either of us or anyone else finds some, please post them.

the guest says a mutual friend who visited Stephen Goodson in hospital on the night of Friday 3rd August claimed she [name indistinct] was told by the deceased: “get me out of here, they’re posioning me to death”.

(The guest also later details an unseemly disagreement over where Goodson’s funeral service might be held, saying the deceased’s expressed wishes were disallowed, despite the guest’s efforts to see them honoured).

I don't doubt it. He was exposing a 200 Billion Dollar theft

eurofolkradio.com/2018/09/09/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show-775-paul-english-stephen-mitford-goodsons-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind/

Goto 22 mins and 52 seconds and listen for a few minutes. Horrible what has been done to all of us with usury. Listen to the statistics on the working lives of peasants in the middle ages.

They took all his books off of Amazon. I can't even BUY the ebook!

First they remove him, then they remove his books! :( if I can get hold of any of the material I will share here

I am so angry listening to this podcast
This information is deeply hidden and no one will ever know! It's insanity. Listen to the whole thing. It's criminality of the highest order.

yep it made me furious too bro

Look at this. you can buy it in French but not English. WHAT THE FUCK !

amazon.com/Histoire-Banques-Centrales-lasservissement-lhumanité-ebook/dp/B00TXS8HW8/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Stephen Goodson&qid=1552319026

Its like fahrenheit451, bezos is burning the books man

I found one of his books on the Jow Forums book thread.
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

His book the history of central banking and the enslavement of mankind is very educational. It has facts from the origin of the bank of England to WW2 to the Rothschild's and so on. Its full of facts and dates its hard for even cucks to argue

He died at 86 I am not sure if he was killed or not. Saying that he has a brilliant book.

Really I just brought the book.

South African Jewish diamond traders funded Churchill politcal career for is confrontation with Germany instead of the Soviet Union.

I see copys on ebay being sold

A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind was taken off of the US Amazon.

I found it on /lit/Jow Forums. Can't find his other books though.

You have ebay and this site
abebooks.co.uk/servlet/SearchResults?ltrec=t&isbn=9780992736538&bi=

Its actually on the book. The Rothschild bankers funded and started the Boer war for the diamond mines plus gold mines since they wanted to control its supply.

Found A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankin on Library Genesis2M as well
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Stephen Goodson&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

We need the book to spread. I hope they didn't murder Goodson

Stfu dam weasel

Yes. It's a summary of how the Jews got central banks all over the place. Starting with England and Cromwell.

All those fucking Jews are now in Australia.

bitchute.com/video/lo72KoApksDQ/

First Jewish Migration and Expulsion from (A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind)

The Jews first arrived in England in 1066 in the wake of William I’s defeat of King Harold II at Hastings on 14 October. These Jews came from Rouen, 75 miles (121 km) from Falaise in Normandy,where William the Conqueror was born illegitimately as William the Bastard. Although the historical record does not indicate whether they promoted the idea of a military invasion of England, these Jews had at the very least financed it. For this support they were richly rewarded by being allowed to practise usury under royal protection.

The consequences for the English people were disastrous. By charging rates of interest of 33% per annum on lands mortgaged by nobles and 300% per annum on tools of trade or chattels pledged by workmen, within two generations one quarter of all English lands were in the hands of Jewish usurers. At his death in 1186, Aaron of Lincoln was declared to be the richest man in England and it was estimated that his wealth exceeded that of King Henry II. Furthermore the Jewish immigrants undermined the ethos of the guilds and exasperated the English merchants by selling a large variety of goods under one roof. They also played a prominent role in the clipping of silver coins and the melting of them into bullion and the plating of tin with silver.

The famous economist, Dr. William Cunningham, compares “the activity of the Jews in England from the eleventh century onward to a sponge, which sucks up all the wealth of the land and thereby hinders all economic development. Interesting too, is the proof that even at this early period the government did everything in its power to make the Jews take up decent trades and honest work and thereby at the same time amalgamate with the rest of the population, but all to no purpose.”

and once the Jewish bankers were kicked out of England in 1290 AD...

With tolerable taxes, no state debt and no interest to pay, England enjoyed a period of unparalleled growth and prosperity. The average labourer worked only 14 weeks and enjoyed 160 to 180 holidays. According to Lord William Leverhulme, a writer of that time, “The men of the 15th century were very well paid”, in fact so well paid that the purchasing power of their wages and their standard of living would only be exceeded in the late 19th century. A labourer could provide for all the necessities his family required. They were well clothed in good woollen cloth and had plenty of meat and bread.

Houston Stewart Chamberlain, the Anglo-German philosopher, confirms these living conditions in his The Foundations of the XIXth Century.

“In the thirteenth century, when the Teutonic races began to build their new world, the agriculturalist over nearly the whole of Europe was a freer man, with a more assured existence, than he is today; copyhold was the rule, so that England, for example – today a seat of landlordism – was even in the fifteenth century almost entirely in the hands of thousands of farmers, who were not only legal owners of their land, but possessed in addition far-reaching free rights to common pastures and woodlands.”

With the average labourer required to work only 14 weeks in a year, many voluntarily gave of their time to build England’s magnificent cathedrals. The York Minster was completed in 1472 and has the largest expanse of stained glass in the world.

During their spare hours many craftsmen volunteered their skills in building some of England’s magnificent cathedrals, which reinforces one of the basic tenets of Western civilisation that without leisure time, the fostering of culture is not possible.

Attached: York Minster.jpg (1220x713, 208K)

>I promise to pay the bearer on demand R5 in gold.
redpill me on this. I have a very old R5 note with Jan van Riebeeck face that says this