This kills the /pol

Face it, guys. The women are kicking our asses. With this kind of financial performance, expect HALF of all future action flicks to have a female lead.

"Disney’s “Captain Marvel” rode a wave of enthusiasm for more female superheroes, a hunger for blockbusters at a quiet time of year and a large helping of ’90s nostalgia to sell $153 million in tickets in U.S. theaters over the weekend."

"It was easily the best stateside debut weekend of any movie this year as it breezily outperformed expectations."

Attached: Cpt Mrvl.jpg (987x743, 173K)

>years best
>March
>marvel

Ok.

People still go the cinemas? I’m watching the Bourne movies in my house, in my underpants, drunk and eating pizza. So much better than going outside.

Goose was redpilled as fuck and adorable

Attached: giphy-123.jpg (480x270, 54K)

>>marvel
It still kicked Wonder Woman's ass. Cpt Marvel made TWICE as much money as WW did on its opening weekend. Just goes to show: if you trash talk white men during the junkets, people will be way more enthusiastic to buy tickets. Welcome to America.

>didn't allow refunds
>it's all legit you goys

be only movie available to watch in some theaters
>IT'S TOTALY SMASHING THE BOX OFFICE YOU BIGOTS
Lol no

Why did Alita battle angel suddenly just die down?
I thought it was pretty good

WW didn't have any buildup or hype at all.

Of course the new shoehorned superhero is going to rack in viewers - especially given the heavy laden SJW theme.

>WW didn't have any buildup or hype at all.
As reflected in the opening weekend box office receipts. Gadot of all people should have known better than to remain silent. Playing the race card is good business.

>Who would win?
>jewish superhero
>fungus

people still BELIEVE titles like that ????
fake news marketing is a real thing , next level Damage Control.

everything in the (((media))) is fake

From the photo it seems that the titanium tit guard isn't doing anything to reduce the stench of her diseased jew whore cunt.

"Years best "
Current month March .... So best in the last 3 months wow woman are truly an unstoppable force

Literally the only movie available in Theaters the entire weekend.

Damage control news, theatres were fucking empty in normal non-gay cities

Attached: 1552138470704.jpg (311x317, 9K)

I won’t feel bad at all for watching this crap fest on kodi

Have they released the production and advertising costs of it yet, or are they still pretending the 16mil or whatever is all profit?

All memeflags are kikes, duly noted ratface heeb

WW's performance, I thought, was due it being expected to be shit but actually decent. Marvel movies are at the least always considered decent by moviegoers. If you look at the box office for the MCU making under $700 million is actually below average for them by this point.

>"they insulted our fragile egos, this movie will never work lmao"
>movie hits theatres, does extremely well
>"kys its all fake lol XDD"

Just how retarded can Jow Forumscucks get? Threads and videos about Cpt Marvel were filled with whiny incels sperging out and predicting massive losses cause their special little feelings were hurt, now ya'll backtrack like a buncha pussies? Its both hilarious and sad to see how little wh*Teoids matter in the modern world.

Attached: 1548351280147.jpg (573x609, 46K)

They've really let themselves go, bad acting, everyone knows about all the empty theaters and that they bought up all the tickets.

fake news

Attached: Image 2019-03-08 at 4.15.45 PM.png (723x670, 238K)

Sure but the people seeing it now are doing so only because OMG wimminz are powerful political movement. Once this shit settles down all those Normie's and roasties literally won't give a single fuck and marvel will have destroyed their long term nerd fan base permanently. Same thing happening with vidya and we are seeing the quality of games tank at a rate that shouldn't even be humanly possible

all memeflags are kikes

Attached: Image 2019-03-11 at 8.23.40 AM.png (799x685, 302K)

Kek, I’m a woman and this film was shit. Most other women don’t actually like this film.

Die,flaggot.

>People still go the cinemas?
Only niggers, indios, mestizos, indians, chinks.

Stop falling for the bait and being tricked into hating the things you love.

The movie was slightly better than thor the dark world

calm the fuck down you are all literally acting like butthurt incels at this point.

There is no difference between radfems and you guys at this point if you are seriously taking it this bad that.

>Kek, I’m a woman
you know the score
get them puppies out!

Not sure how deciding to no longer engage in trade with a company who has betrayed it's fan base for some soulless roasties is wrong ? No one gives a fuck if some fem movie comes out and they want to see it, it's them trying to push their shit tier content onto other people that rubs me the wrong way.

Jow Forums really underestimates how much of the country really does hate white men. Lmao her comments probably increased their profit. Score one for Disney.

How is a $153 million opening weekend good?
It's not even top 20.

Women kicking men's asses? Good, now I can really mock all of the women and basedboy security types who feel the need to "save" women from simple conversations with men without the women asking for any intervention.

>The movie was slightly better than thor the dark world
never heard of it

Just cause the crowds don't like a movie doesn't mean it's shit. Usually it means the exact opposite. The masses have terrible taste.

So the Jews have pol set up to change an "s" followed by an "o" followed by a "y" to "based"??? Nice interventionalism.

>this year
its march

Attached: khghghkjjkm.jpg (431x431, 13K)

> The masses have terrible taste.
so does the critics.

Show tits

>so does the critics.
Your grammar comports remarkably well with your judgment. Neither is accurate.

Have a (you), kike behind memeflag

>expect HALF of all future action flicks to have a female lead.
only half? fucking incel misogynist.

I'm a Batman fan though.

Attached: BecauseImBatman.jpg (573x324, 23K)

>give away free tickets
>count them as tickets sold
pretty sneaky, Sisburg.

Just watch the fallout when the 2nd weekend has a 75% revenue drop.

it could make a billion dollars, it'll still be a piece of shit.

>/pol

Fuck off shareblue

>opening weekend

Wednesday night (in some locations) through Sunday.

Weekend.

Choose one.

Did this actually turn out to be the case or was it just the only movie preselling tickets a few weeks ago?

>our
Sage and hide

this

Prove it

Last year they said the same thing when Black Panther did well

oi kike, it wasn't just , it was

Nerds need to quit being lazy consumers and take back their entertainment. I got so sick of bad vidya being shoved down my throat that I convinced 4 or 5 friends to sit down and learn dnd with me out of spite. Now I can tell stories I think are interesting and can use established characters in any way I want instead of the corporate approved bastardization of the franchises I like. Were having more fun than I've had with video games in more than a decade

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

the jews won

>It still kicked Wonder Woman's ass.

It's like the Para-Olympics

lmao, kys

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (721x1024, 228K)

lmao look at this incel

who cares?

Marvel will pay people or get ticket for free just to keep supercape image good. Captain Marvel is shitty movie with or without cringe shitshow of this ugly cunt.

Look at Star Wars. They can't admit they fucked up. They will pretent Star Wars brand is stronger than ever. Only NPCs watch this crap.

Fuck Israel, fuck jews and fuck יהוה.