KIKES PLANNED TO POISON THE WATER SUPPLY FRONT PAGE OF WIKIPEDIA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
>Led by Abba Kovner, the group sought to kill six million Germans in a form of indiscriminate revenge, "a nation for a nation".Kovner went to Mandatory Palestine in order to secure large quantities of poison for poisoning water mains to kill large numbers of Germans, and his followers infiltrated the water system of Nuremberg.
But no goys well poisoning is an anti-Semitic trope!

Attached: x1080-vUs.jpg (552x518, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3891531.stm
cpt.org/cptnet/2008/01/19/tuwani-cistern-contaminated-humra-valley
euronews.com/2019/02/07/southwestern-german-region-goes-through-contamination-scare-after-tap-water-turned-blue
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/parents-pupils-affected-schools-blue-14090682
youtube.com/watch?v=ALiyDNwgUGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean if your friends and family were being kidnapped and forced to live in a shitty camp, you would be pissed off

delet this goy

Attached: JewsPoisoningWell.jpg (396x498, 101K)

If only 6 million really did die

Jews are blood-thirsty savages. There's nothing about their history which suggests otherwise.

does anyone else remember the German who posted here and his water was a weird color? it was blue iirc

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3891531.stm
>Israeli police suspect Jewish settlers of poisoning the only water source in a Palestinian village in the West Bank.
> Residents of Tatwana near Hebron found rotting chicken carcases in their well after four Jewish settlers were seen in the village early on Tuesday morning.
They can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: 1477862948068.jpg (883x884, 97K)

If there's no water in the faucet, that means kikes drank it all.

well if your friends and family were degenerate, parasitic, manipulative, murdering destroyers of nations, you'd have to forgive them for rounding you faggots up.

Attached: 1548841609578.jpg (477x768, 60K)

Having a bunch of Jews move into your country is in no way distinguishable to a tribe of psychopaths doing so, so either way no matter what you call them the threat is the same.

cpt.org/cptnet/2008/01/19/tuwani-cistern-contaminated-humra-valley
>On 9 December, a group of Israelis, apparently visitors to the nearby settlement of Ma’on, or settlement outpost Hill 833 walked through At-Tuwani. CPTers observed the group stop next to a cistern in Humra Valley, open the lid, and raise the bucket. Such activity raised suspicions in the village because of previous incidents when area residents have found their cisterns poisoned with dead chickens or dirty diapers.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x266, 2.52M)

Fun Fact: jews are forbidden to enter a church

This statement is one hundred percent accurate and I cannot find a single flaw.

lmao

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (620x753, 57K)

>Nuremberg
wtf, just weeks ago we had this case of blue water in Nuremberg, authorities banned drinking the water. By evening the water treatment plant was isolated and the cause was a "natural fluctuation".
euronews.com/2019/02/07/southwestern-german-region-goes-through-contamination-scare-after-tap-water-turned-blue
And now, while googling this shit, I found this from days ago:
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/parents-pupils-affected-schools-blue-14090682

Imagine how the black plague started

That cant be true, how could they subvert it?

psychopaths aren't as bad

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

I, too, remember that incident.
It got memoryholed pretty quickly.

Living in South Africa will de-evolve a civilized person to the point where psychopathy is a valid and required survival tool.

Freemasonry and the Jesuits.

based & cyanidepilled

Fuck Germans.

Rumor says the Black Plague was something similar. (((They))) also may habe provoked an outbreak of some disease in Brazil then moved to one of the few places where they wouldn't be affected (Higienópolis, the "hygenic place").

We are Germanics ourselves, you idiot.

the jews are evil for wanting to avenge the murder of 6 million of their kin?

so holocaust is good only as long as . the jews dont retaliate hmm?
now im sad Abba Kovner failed his plan. it would give you little shits something real to cry about

B-but my pastor told me that Christians have to protect the stewards of the Holy Land.
Reeeeee

pure coincidence Hanz.
As pure as your strange colored drinking water! Aren't you thirsty? Here have some refreshing clear aryan water.

Jews and germans have been fighting each other long before ww2

jews served germany on the front lines in Verdun and Tenneberg.

and instead of being honored, the jewish ww1 veterans were beaten in the street and later expelled or murdered.

you should be thankful Germany still exists after they shit they done in ww2.

bump

He's a migrant.

Imagine blacks killing thousands of whites in south africa in a government sponsored attack (unlike now where they have plausible denialability).
Wouldnt you want revenge?

HEY JEW
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NATIONS YOU AREN'T WANTED.
YOU ARE POISON

The Germans were taking revenge for the Red (Jewish) massacres of Eastern Europeans.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

And the blacks take revenge for the apartheid. Just because you have wronged before and got punished for it doesnt mean you cant take revenge for said punishment.

Seems believable... they are still mad at the Egyptians, and that was thousands of years ago

What's it like being a psycho? I hope you die soon friend.

Yeah I remember that thread.

Long before ww1. An eye for an eye.

I don't have a problem with revenge. I would say there is more if it in the pipeline.

Don't dindu this one, filthy kike. You have been a pain in humanity's ass since thousands of years ago. You should be greateful some of you escaped the oven so far.

They were warned to leave. Had years to leave the country

Remember when a bunch of drunk jewish settlers threatened a british film crew and started cutting down jesus

Pepperidge farm remembers
youtube.com/watch?v=ALiyDNwgUGY

meanwhile you jews are responsible for death of 20million people in 1920s
weird how you want blood when you spilled so much on your own

So? What kind of cuck wouldn't want to poison the people who genocided his people? Seems pretty understandable desu.

it's a vicous cycle you kike
kike does shit>retaliation against kikes>kike does shit>retilatation against kikes
history old as world itself

And (((they))) would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for meddling goys

Attached: SCOOBYdooIsNEW.gif (360x202, 1.8M)

before Bismark Germany didn't even exist as a nation,
what is this "long before ww1" fucking dipshit

some of the most brilliant scietists, philosophers, artists and poets were jewish.

so stfu backwards brazzllian, clean your streets of your own shit befoer you start throwing it at others.

Attached: TheStrain.jpg (1018x4544, 438K)

On their own, and of their own.

>False equivalency
Make an actual arguement, brainlet
You forgot "playing the victim" in your cycle, but correct otherwise

The so called holocaust was the German people taking their country back. How is that evil?

that too
yet they keep kvetching, jews are the most vile of beings

Attached: 1518697531626.png (1456x1096, 194K)

last time i checked 95% of the Red Army was made of none-jews.

they followed the Bolshevik's orders, blame them instead, piss breath.

btw, the Bolshevik's hated religious and zionist jews more than everyone else.
but yeah, all jews are responsible for the Bolshevik's actions, including those who opposed them.

try again. dumb fuck

so?

btw most Bolshevik leaders were, that is right, jewish
funny how you wanna blame collective unless jews are involved, typical kike

Wow your kind had to fight in a war for the country they were living in. Cry me a river

this!
gys, kike

there you go, fren!

Attached: Jews blosheviks.jpg (642x591, 65K)

a yes, murdering women and children is totally "taking their country back"

fucking dumbass.

everytime a kike opens his trap these days it's like they're begging
>please shoah us for real this time

thank you hans, if i find they key for the polish fun camp i will had it back to you

Urnfield culture. And before that too.

>a yes, murdering women and children is totally "taking their country back"
Sounds like something Israeli jews do with Palestine.
You have no moral high ground jew.

Attached: Holocaust.png (1093x826, 1.64M)

you started blaming the collective first.

also how fuck are you so retarded that you are comparing 50-100 jews who sat at the top of the USSR to 50 million germans who happily complied with the nazi regime to exterminate jews?

A. israel never kills women and children by intetion
B. don't divery the subject, pissbreath

wooden doors

have this one too, it's more relative for you
also, not hans, your NorthEastern neighbour - Lithuanian

Attached: Jew commies in Poland.png (1560x1008, 143K)

>wanting to avenge the murder
by poisoning a city?
>so holocaust is good only as long as
it brings the victim shekels

How many did the mongols kill? How many mongol holocaust museums? Maybe replace the crucifix with a boiling pot? Is there a more narcissistic people?

>never kills women or children intentionally
Oh fuck that is funny
Kikes like to hide behind women for their more subversive fronts

>you started to blame collective first
what is this, look at that >the jews are evil for wanting to avenge the murder of 6 million of their kin?

Sounds like wanting a collective to pay back for crimes of others.
Easy to compare them since current jews show exact same behaviour, parasites that undermine their host nations so their tribe can stay alive, nothing has changed kike, you were same thousands of years ago, you are same now
HAHHA this fucking kike, nobody belives your lies, you have no power here

>50-100
oh no no no AHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh *gasp gasp* BWAHAHAHAHAHA *gag* hahahah hihihihihi
>t.Dushanski

Attached: back to oven.png (502x472, 347K)

>. israel never kills women and children by intetion

Attached: Bait Oppenfisher.png (715x720, 40K)

Ey bratan, hope you doing allright.

Hurrrrr muh 6 million
The only thing keeping me from hating you completely is Christ, whose blood is on your hands, rat

>that pic
Fake and gay.

How many Europeans died in ww2? Do they use their dead as a cudgel?

Poland lost 30% of it's population at that time, yet you don't hear bout that, jews just love their victimhood.

quite OK... kikes are getting uppity, and our gooberment, unlike yours, is quite accomodating for the parasites!
keep it up, bros!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian tips helmet.png (967x1011, 858K)

A vulture has more respect for the dead, and refuses to pose them

>Saul kills all the men, women, children and poor quality livestock, but leaves alive the king and best livestock.

lmao typical jew behavior

Damn, it’s almost like you were doing what other Germans were doing. This International cunt can’t even understand the concept of duty to a nation
Your people sowed dissent on the German home front and led a communist revolution, you’re an eternal pain

If Auschwitz only were an actual death camp, things would be better now

Attached: 1552230172188.jpg (731x500, 139K)

Is it mentally healthy to be immune from critique?

That zionist group successfully poisoned the food of German POW camps. Thousands sickened, hundreds died.

The zionist group were and still are important cogs of Israeli politics.

No surprise Jews want to exterminate white people.

Attached: 6D8C1EE1-6C92-4C21-B65F-E5D1208E761E.jpg (1561x785, 389K)

you are such whiny lying rats it's disgusting to witness.
Best argument against a Jew is a sword.

Your lies don’t work, Jew

>revenge for apartheid
Retard

good, show those kikes what's up

Man this isn't going to end well, they are playing with fire. Eye for an eye? This time we are going to take your innards schlomo

>why do they persecute me so

You Jews have no self-awareness. The Jewish mindset is a love-affair between self-pity and vicious malice.

You are sick people, and equally so sickening. It's a crime that Hitler didn't torture you all to death.

fuck, dis be comfy thread.
>kike shows his shnozel
>gets btfo by a torrent of pissed off Jow Forumsple

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3891531.stm
>13th of july
you really believe this article?