Balkan savage charged with murdering Brit girl. Jow Forums SILENT

Let's hear your outrage then like you would if it was a black or Muslim youth.

Manuel Petrovic sure sounds like an Islamic or Jamaican name, right? Why are you so silent on this? Step forward and offer an explanation for why your fellow white man did this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6789139/Man-charged-murder-Jodie-Chesney.html

Attached: 0_WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-03-at-100313-AM-1jpeg.jpg (1200x900, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/11/jodie-chesney-boy-15-due-court-charged-murder-teenager-london/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/09/british-somalis-send-sons-abroad-to-protect-against-knife-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a Bosniak, , we all know they're trash

All Croats, Poles, Serbs, Lithuanians I have met living here have been vile people btw, all drunk skinnyfat fags who walk around in groups with other skinheads carrying knives and giving people hassle. And i live around plenty of blacks and muslims who tend to just do drug dealing among themselves. The Croats and Polish scum are always targeting innocent people and stabbing random people. I think they are all mentally ill drunks. And their bodies look horrendous. Average black man is ripped to the bone, average Pole or Lithuanian has a big fat gut and flabby arms.

>Purple hair
>Problem glasses
>Hipster hat

>dead brit girl

Based

Shouldn't have bombed the serbs when they were removing kebab

Manuel Petrovic sounds like a balkan gypsy name honestly

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/11/jodie-chesney-boy-15-due-court-charged-murder-teenager-london/

>Brit girl
Good riddance!

I’m sorry your girl friend left you for a slavic man but can you blame her? Nobody likes a whining cunt like you

She looks somewhat degenerate, so I have a mixed opinion about this.

One less Anglo
Good work

So? White people do crimes as well just less than other races, just because someone is white doest mean they are good

>Petrovic
>Bosniak

Attached: FB_IMG_1550948194984.jpg (640x801, 72K)

>And their bodies look horrendous. Average black man is ripped to the bone, average Pole or Lithuanian has a big fat gut and flabby arms.
This part made me laugh. That is a way too specific of a critique so I would have to assume you're a gay black faggot who just got dumped by his Lithuanian bf.

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

this is why we have to brexit. all the scum of eastern europe came here once those shitholes joined.

>muh black "people"
And you low testosterone bitch wonder why nobody cares about another bong biting the dust. I'll just leave this here: theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/09/british-somalis-send-sons-abroad-to-protect-against-knife-crime

What kind of SICK FUCK names their kid Jodie

>dead thots
based

Attached: 1542467269583.png (843x1200, 256K)

Attached: 1542467269756.png (674x960, 387K)

Attached: 1547287255795.jpg (1400x999, 299K)

Attached: 1547576150410.png (857x1200, 144K)

Attached: 1547576400091.png (1200x1236, 239K)

^
^
^
^THAT

Attached: 1547576438800.png (1094x771, 183K)

Attached: 1547575358107.png (2035x1952, 167K)

get fucked whore
you deserved it

This one is creative

Mommy issues?

I am usually terrible at this but holy shit this post reeks of projection. Who hurt you brit bong?

Your one special kind of nigger if you think blatic gypsys are white let alone human, your bait failed...

>Let's hear your outrage then like you would if it was a black or Muslim youth.
Majority of Bosniaks are Muslims.

im so hard right now

>thug life chose him

Attached: oCi_O6Wi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

ONE
O N E
N
E
GOTTEM!!!!!!

>Wearing a grey tracksuit, he spoke only to confirm his address, date of birth, and nationality of Croatian.
>Petrovic is a short white man with sallow skin, short dark hair and dark stubble.

That description. Sounds they are getting desperate to show whitey is terrorist as well.

He looks like a gypsy.

Attached: 027B826D-435E-48EE-9960-58CF903362D7.jpg (960x1295, 265K)

He thought the niggers and Pakis get away with it so why not me. Fucking foreigners.

Lol my girlfriend unironically hates them too. I remember one time she said a fat disgusting Polish drunk was following her into the shop asking her to get him a beer and she even got a black guy to help get rid of him for giving her hassle. The black guy threatened him and told him to fuck off. And i knew the black guy and i saw him and thanked him for chasing off the Polish trash as i wasn't there.

They are ALWAYS drunk and loud and just a general nuisance to have around. The difference between them and the blacks and muslims is the blacks and muslims do their shit (gangs and drugs) among themselves, even the stabbings perpetuated by black and muslim youth is usually involving their own and their own little beefs. They rarely target innocents and people just minding their own business.

The Polish and Croat and Serb and Lithuanian bloated skinheads go around harassing random people in the streets and attacking people with knives who have nothing to do with them. They start fights in the street with random English blokes and they always give hassle and harass women who are just walking by.

A bunch of Lithuanians did a robbery in someone's house not far from me. It was an old couple and they raided their home and then stabbed them to death anyway even after encountering no resistance. Scum

One isn't enough. We have a debt to pay back to the Anglo, to thank them for all the help Tony Blair brought to the region.

Attached: koss06.jpg (406x450, 14K)

>The wall of text
>The impotent rage
Quintessentially British

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

The pakis will do it for us and the indians and the sandniggers.

purple haired SJW...ha ha ha....who cares.

You have nothing to refute what i said hahaha

"muh too long to read faggot"

Give me the blacks and Muslims any day over these loud bloated drunks with no class or cultivation wobbling around the streets at 30 percent bf and pale flabby arms.

Attached: skinheadsjpg.jpg (1086x746, 162K)

Good thing for you when the brexit hits you won't be getting them anymore and instead will be getting even more pakis and blacks.

Seems like you're insecure about Eastern Europeans but you think you're superior to blacks. Kek. Your women probably think EE are superior to you too.

....yes he gets a pass on this one, you can already tell alot about her by the pic.

I'm not here to refute anything. I am here to laugh at you and point out that whatever you get, you deserve it tenfold.

Attached: 343.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>kvetching

>purple hair
Lmao who cares she probably posted on tumblr complaining about muh evil white men

Nothing to be insecure about. I am jacked and look better than them, I dress better than them. Just because you are the loudest guy in the room doesn't mean you are the most confident. These guys are walking around in white t-shirts with big sweat patches under the armpits and dirty old faded jeans. Meanwhile I'm in Gucci and Prada and so are the blacks too. In fact even the Indians have some semblance of taste and cultivation unlike these big bloated drunks driving their battered vans around the streets parking in everyone's fucking driveway, harassing random people for cigarettes and booze.

These are the guys who are supposed to be high IQ and superior? Snatching purses from old ladies? Robbing old people?

>they rarely target innocents
Proposterous shilling. You been living under a rock? Or are you a paki?

Don't care about Pakis and blacks. Never had any problems or trouble from them. As long as you let them do their drug dealing or whatever and mind your own business they aren't interested in disturbing you. The Poles, the Latvians, the Lithuanians, The Croats, Serbs, etc. They are unbearable.

>I am jacked
>I'm in Gucci and Prada
>so are the blacks too

My fucking sides, user. This is comedy gold.

Attached: 135.png (318x308, 169K)

>Gucci/Prada

Are you some wannabe Italian?

You're just jealous of EE men. They're taller and more alpha than you. Deal with it.

sL*vs are subhuman

>Meanwhile I'm in Gucci and Prada and so are the blacks too.

What type of subhuman are you?

Can we at least agree that Russian immigrants are the only good ones from that whole region?

Your gf loves migrant bull creampies. Do u lick her pussy clean afterwards?

>I'm in Gucci and Prada
Fucking christ my sides

She was 17 you retards I'm sure she would've grown out of the purple hair phase
F

>Britain has it so bad that the Somalis themselves are FLEEING
holy shit how did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 1551189712517.jpg (518x510, 152K)

I don't know any Italians too well but the ones i met were fine. Very respectful and humble people, same with French, German, American, Nordic, Dutch. It's only the ones from EE that were unbearable. You can even ask the local Citizens Advice Bureau. I dated a woman who volunteered with them for a little while and the biggest problem were not the Muslim women in burkas with 10 kids it was ALWAYS the EE who were blatantly disrespectful and demanding to even the staff who were offering their time to help them sort shit out for FREE. The women staff would always complain about how awful these guys were. They show up, barge into the doors almost knocking these poor women over "why you not give me benefit" "why england tell me i cannot get benefit if working" and they swear and are abusive. Oh man i have stories for days about how much of a nuisance these guys are

Don't know any Russians honestly so can't really offer an opinion of them

Attached: op is a nigger.png (625x163, 20K)

OP truly is a nigger why else would he be running around in fake gucci/prada shit and brag about it on an anonymous fishing forun

Why are black men such faggots. When I meet a gay 7/10 times it's black

I'm glad your garbage bin of a country took our human refuse. If you think that allowing your government to invite them in was a bad idea, you can always overthrow your establishment and drown them in the sea or something.

I really can't force myself to care about your problems resulting from your shitty immigration policies.

Dry your tears, Muhammed. Everyone in the north knows Yugos are only a tier more civilized than Moroccans.

>purple hair
Nothing of value was lost so Jow Forums remains silent.

These remind me of this old shock comic that used to make the rounds on Jow Forums back in 06 or so. This kid takes his mom on a tour of his new job and facilities only for it to turn out that he has to butcher his mom. He cuts a hole in her abdomen and fucks said hole (gut fucking).

Dude this case is sus as fuck...
First they blamed two blacks in park..turns out to be bulshit.
Theres also this fuckery mirror is planting in prisoners heads.

Attached: racistwhites.jpg (1984x642, 416K)

Thas very detailed user.

> These are the guys who are supposed to be high IQ and superior? Snatching purses from old ladies? Robbing old people?

These are the people who left for you shithole because being a criminal in UK is actually easy. They'd get their shit pushed in by the police if they tried pulling it here. I know precisely the kind of people you're talking about and it's hilarious because the ones I knew from school left for Britain and my hometown is actually safer for that.

You have only your own retardation to blame for that, you have a welfare state with no vetting process for immigrants, fucktard - and even that whole Brexit thing is being mishandled in a spectacular manner.

At this point all the world can do is point at you and laugh, which is happening in this thread.

I take your word, and it's strange because where I live in New Jersey there's some Balkan people who basically just run tasty Italian restaurants and fix cars while pushing their strict academics on their kids. That's generally Bosnians Albanians and Croatians though.

*pushing strict

Did you read that article at all? The buy on the left is her father and the drawing on the right is the killer. Fuck.

>buy
*guy

fuck off nigger. i would stab your face

Looks like they got several suspects. Initial police reports described the suspect as a nigger.

The people you're talking about wouldn't ever go to America because you have an actual screening process and they'd be scared of your police. These are small-time criminals who migrated to do their "work" abroad because it was getting too hard in V4 countries in 00s. British police is a joke and their court system is shit, these people do read their newspapers just like the average Joe.

Yup read first news...
Pointing to this guy an her boy fren lol..
NON of these people are black...hence kids lying in park.

This is what happens when a country gets cucked into oblivion and the people become tolerant little fags (see OP, even though he's probably just baitposting). Ultimately this will be the fate of all of Europe if the EU lasts.

>kids lying in the park
I don't understand?

Yeah 1 in 10000000 murders are from a white psycho.

I wish I was there before the moment she was murdered so that I could have tried to stop her from being killed.

Haha so it was a black guy? Ops anus must not be able to keep shit in.

No you don't. Better that bitch is dead than fagging up the commonwealth with her degeneracy.

>Let's hear your outrage then like you would if it was a black or Muslim youth.

Outrage is accumulative, it tiakes time and many incidents to take root, and more to build to the point where every incident sparks a reaction.

Muslims and niggers are raping and killing our dirls on the kind of scale with the sort of regularity that provokes the kind of reaction you desire, wjhereas eastern europeans murder and rape so few that we are prepared to write this of as an outlier event, a freak incident, an unusual occurrence. But you know this deep down, your brainwashing has conditioned you to ignore obvious truths that clash with your fake ideology.

He's a croat

Based croat taking out the UK trash. What's there to talk about ?

You wouldn't do shit unless you had your "boys" with you and even then you'd be too drunk to even swing up and hit me in the knee. You're all about 5'6 tall and hopelessly skinnyfat. I'm 6'3 and built. Plus the blacks and pakis would back my corner since they can't stand you either. I even heard a black woman the other day suck her teeth and say "these bumbaclaaart mi wish they would chrow them outta england yuh know dem ah have no respect"

I knew a Manuel from London. Ayy lmao if it’s him.

Lol totally

You're a delusional nigger aren't you

The 16 year old accomplice is black.

It was mentioned earlier in the week in the media.

She was a scout and middle class girl playing music in the park (acoustic guitars etc) and got shanked by a nigger.

How the fuck can you have mixed feelings?

Nice

I thought they were sitting on a bench

Only brits will know this, they are absolute scum and act just like niggers. And just like a nigger you look into their eyes and it’s almost as if they are soulless. Always drunk and slurred and don’t bother to learn the language because they’re either driving a lorry or working in a factory earning less than minimum wage. All these Slav’s coping trying hard to keep up the appearance they are just like white people.