Snake Oil Mysticism!

They say Hermetism is the reason why Transgenders today are allowed so much power in our society. Hermes, Hermaphrodites. There is of course a few conspiracy theories concerning the newest members of our population. That the elites at the top believe them to be the perfect form spoken of in some ancient texts from babylon (maybe?) or somewhere old.

I've only ever glanced at the lesser keys of Solomon, a few other transcriptions based off the Kundalini. From what I understand, these studies also have to do with our Third Eyes, or 6th sense.

If there is another way to open it without the near death experience this would probably contain the way. It isn't exactly for children though. It is an eastern philosophy similar to Chakra from what I gleaned. The point of which is to merge the energy somehow, tie it all together.

Either way from my own personal experiences in life It is not surprising that people are somehow twisting this concept into a form of body MUTILATIONS.

For one thing it has more to do with vibrations, frequencies. The reason for a lot of that meditation is to find a way to merge, or marry, 2 both sides of your brain. L and R.

The Male and the Female is supposed to become one in order to gain more wisdom and understanding.

When their energies align properly and travels up your spine your supposed to gain a type of Divinity. Divination last I checked meant to KNOW something. People would Divine the meaning of dreams, things like that.

It all sounds like pseudo science bullscat I know believe me. I was not raised on this stuff and it all seems like smoke and mirror, hocus pocus, illusions and tricks to pry people away from their common sense and money to me still from time to time.

IF there is any truth that people are ruining their bodies because of tired ass mysticism. They need to know. It's another BRAIN hack. It is not supposed to be a medical experiment! You can marry the right and left parts of your brain without destroying your lives!

Attached: Trauma organ.ss.jpg (327x280, 27K)

there is no such thing as transgenders. it's encounters of the third kind. You know rainbow men are from mars and courageous lads-ies are from venus.
So mars attack movie wasn't a flop. It was probably some sort of show and tell operation. Think about another movie - "independence day" 1995 was probably another victory parade where those rainbows celebrated achievement of some sort of important milestone. Maybe DADT.

oh hey I've got a copy of the lesser key too!

Also I don't think that hermetica hermes had anything to do with bisex people

They probably learn something terryfing and 40% cannot endure the knowledge

Another theory is the eye of Horus was a visible super nova that happened during the time of the Egyptians. It could be seen in daylight. The eye symbol was the appearance of super nova rising from horizon

Sandnigger, pajeet and nigger mysticism = Shit

What exactly are you trying to say?

I love my shadows hehe

What is this tranny power youre referring to?

Tranny power of horus

nice

he who can walk between gender can walk between realms easier

Get a load of this crap.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (900x900, 103K)

No one is above the law of gender except for the all.

Yes trannies aren’t a thing.

They just do it because elites got tired of raping women and children and want something more exotic in their pizza, but the little traps are nowhere to be found so they push children transitioning in order to build a supply of accessible boipuccy

I’m surprised there isn’t a new History channel show, similar to ancient aliens... but for ancient homos

>The reason for a lot of that meditation is to find a way to merge, or marry, 2 both sides of your brain. L and R.
I did this and not once have i felt the urge to turn my penis inside out.

How would the ancients determine that the pineal gland was the source of paranormal insight? Other old cultures thought that the soul resided in the liver or the heart.

It's an undeniable fact that many mystery schools, and alchemy in particular, teaches that primordial man existed in some sort of androgynous state. Either physically or spiritually (before the hyper differentation of the medium or the ego).

>I've only ever glanced at the lesser keys of Solomon
wow so you admit to wasting your own time horribly, why should we believe you are not a rabbithole of lost effort?

>they push children transitioning in order to build a supply of accessible boipuccy
don't forget death units, the measurement used to prevent the culture from overpopulating and destroying itself