Asians are smarter than whites = fine

>Asians are smarter than whites = fine.
>Blacks are physically stronger than whites = fine.
>Whites are smarter than blacks = "Whoa, hey there, racist, enough of that racist talk"

Explain

Attached: DNA.png (1658x1028, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try explaining something strange about premise of nobel prize. You know they want you to believe that sweden is uber alles. They magically can sift through thousands of scientific discoveries and breakthroughs and "understand" them all.
Lets take something simple as example of method to the madness. Nobel prize in literature. Every year there are more than hundred submissions from all kinds of languages of the world wide world. So now you have to understand something about "fairness" of the fair. The commission has to read all of them. It's like a book every 3 days - monday you're reading a book in chinese, wednsday in zulu, sunday in hindu, etc.. And you have to keep that in mind. etc etc..

what i'm trying to say all this nobel prize bullshit is very similar to carnival in rio. You know the prize winners are floats. They are illiterate einsteins.. Borats.

So your question is invalid. Anything to do with "genes" is military deception.

You can’t compete with us

Daily reminder it's the Jews behind race denial.

Attached: 9B2EA0CD-C61E-46AE-95FB-129BD3307AED.jpg (1561x785, 389K)

Actually. Regarding muscular mass whites are stronger, but blacks have more stamina.

>So your question is invalid. Anything to do with "genes" is military deception.

Doesn't change the fact that niggers are sub-humans.

you're saying it as if it's a bad thing. At this point we don't know what does this word "human" even mean. You know they have human rights as if being human doesn't automatically encompass such things. You know as if "human" is synonymous with prisoner, inmate, condemned, animal, etc..

It's a fallacy: claim to authority

Just because he helped discovering and unveiling parts around DNA doesn't mean he's right. Nor does he consider nuture as an important factor in the shaping of a human being. He himself should know that genes themselves are primarily protein generators that create proteins, enable other genes (which in turn enable others) as well as determine in a chain of events through nuture, specific factors which again impact other genes.

Genes are like food ingredients and your environment is the recipe. Depending on the recipe certain ingredients turn to different dishes.

Faster, not stronger.

He says, shitting his diapers

Attached: 5BA8791C-ADA2-4C23-9364-A00B27E07D89.jpg (350x509, 22K)

asians are not smarter than whites the average white IQ is around 115, asians copy shit and eat dogs, jew steal patents and IP

Attached: 161AB9D6-391D-47E0-91DF-C964F96E3E10.jpg (1672x1253, 1.19M)

they won't have more stamina with blood shaped like islam

>genes are like food ingredients

Genes are like building blocks, whites build skyscrapers with enough blocks and blacks build mud huts.

Aesthetics are what really makes the world go round, and every race has an inferiority complex to whites in that department

Did whites form vast empires with aesthetics?

Attached: 6F60CE4D-1487-4091-947B-530E48E90931.jpg (1100x676, 320K)

Ohhh man.
Is this even true?

>blood shaped like Islam
good post

Attached: 1547120078560.png (537x538, 555K)

Of course not. Most people on the internet / in America don't care about ancestry. Previous dominance by whites is just an excuse to enforce their double standards

This has got to be one of the most retarded explanations I have ever seen. The debate over nature/nurture is annoying because nature affects nurture (through parental genetics influencing early childhood environment And through genetic determination of interests, personality and proclivities) and nurture affects nature (epigenetics).

Additionally, genetics determines the ceiling of possible IQs, whereas environment determines how close you get to that ceiling. Starvation, abuse and neglect will all mean genetic potential is not reached.

>Asians are smarter than whites = fine.
>Whites are smarter than blacks = "Whoa, hey there, that's not okay deport all blacks!"

>Aesthetics make the world go round
>white people dominated world through sheer will power, science and engineering
>aesthetics

That’s the power of aesthetics, retard.

As such, the genetics/environmental share of IQ will depend upon the environmental effects on a person's IQ. For example, in a good upbringing and excellent nutrition will mean genetic contribution is 80%. If you lock someone in a dark room for 18 years with an extreme caloric restriction, genetic contribution to IQ might be as low as 20-50%.

Here’s a story. Many years ago, just after the USSR collapsed, a very liberal progressive co-worker went on a mission with similar type folk to Russia. She came back extolling the greatness of the Marxist way of life, until a fellow co-worker friend of hers who had just returned from a vacation pointed out how clean and beautiful Sweden and Finland were in comparison to how run down and dirty St. Petersburg was. You could see the veil of abstract intellectual ideology lift as she had to recognize that the reality presented by her friend was the truth.

The lesson being, one must always compare their abstract concepts with the reality that surrounds them and should be cautious of abstract assertions when they are not in a position to truth check them.

If you encounter a wide variety of people from across the human spectrum, and if you can lift your ideological abstract veil, you will reach rational conclusions with respect to the wide variety of inherent attribute differences both within and between major groups and their tribes.

Arabs, Mongols, and Jews had their turns at the top, too. No one will call you racist if you point out good features among these races. Why? Because no one feels threatened by them in today's world due to shitty aesthetics

>>Blacks are physically stronger than whites = fine.

Blacks are physically weaker than white you dumb fuck.

All strongest men are white.

Attached: Strongest men.png (836x903, 108K)

Whites invented all modern technology. Shoot yourself idiot.

Every strongman competition is 98% white though.

Asians aren’t smarter than whites. Majority of Asians are dirt poor with horrible hygiene. The ones that are smart get the fuck out and invade white countries. Example look at India, South East Asian countries...etc Japan and maybe Korea are the exception.

I'm not saying they didn't; I'm white myself. I'm saying deep down inside technological advancements are not the root of SJW butthurt.

Not only that.Whites actually dominate big majority of sports.Niggers are only better runners but even in running they are just slightly faster than whites.

SJW butthurt is because whites forced savages to live under white laws instead of to remaining savage. Not aesthetics.

>He himself should know that genes themselves are primarily protein generators that create proteins
Ribosomes are the "Protein generators" in the system you damned philistine
>food analogies
Literally neck yourself, genes expression will inevitably influence your cranial volume, your dendrites characteristics, the thickness and composition of the axon's sheaths and the entity of connections that your fucking neurons naturally make
So all in all, nurture matters only when it comes to learning, not intelligence itself. You can have very intelligent people get understimulated and act like retards and you can have not very intelligent people that are very cultured thanks to nurture. That still won't change the fact that the more intelligent one will have an easier time than the less intelligent one with the same task, unless the task involves learned case patterns, and even then the underlying patters will be much easier to spot for the more intelligent one.
Fuck off if you haven't got proper cases is what I'm saying.

First homosexual president of the US got a nobel too... just for yassabossing.

Attached: obama_nobel_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 152K)

If he followed up by saying "and all the data shows whites are inferior" he'd be praised as a hero

Blacks are not stronger than anyone else. Myth. I know this 1st hand. Dont believe the hype...

This. Blacks are built for speed not strength. It may have something to do with the fact we were farmers and not hunters. The Asians are probably also strong but they're smaller in size.

Lol dude clearly genetics is involved in IQ. Genetics is also involved in race obviously. Somalia has an average IQ of 68. Legally retarded. Theyre all black. Coincidence? Probably not

Geneticist here, genes are more like the code that limits what is possible, and environment determines where you land within such limits.

Even the term "whites", which lumps many groups of varying degrees of societal complexity together, heavily implies aesthetics is the most important factor. Why the hell are the nords, the niggers of whites, who were poorer than most african countries until well into the 1900s, who effectively accomplished almost nothing compared to meds and anglos, held to the highest bullshit SJW standards? Aesthetics. Tall, blonde haired, and blue eyed is what every sand nigress, nigress, gookette, pajeeta, et al dreams of, and as we learned from the Jews' feminism experiments, control the womb and you control everything.

No way your American. Americans aren't that smart.

>using a food analogy to say genes aren't related to IQ

just LMAO

upvoted

Yes.We,whites, went through different evolutionary pressures. You can see it even in MMA where all the best heavyweight champions are white. Even basketball is only dominated by blacks because its cultural.Whites are actually better jumpers than blacks because of bone structure. If you had enough eastern europeans playing basketball and if it was more popular in Europe,which is not at all,you would see the NBA would be at least half white easily.But Europe is completely dominated by Soccer and Hockey and other sports.Also, for niggers basketball and AmF are besides rapping only viable options to make a career.Thats why there are so many of them in these sports.

Explain why I beat up niggers in high school?

>>Asians are smarter than whites = fine

But whites have much more very high IQ geniuses than Asians and are more creative in arts,music and pretty much all sciences.

Asians aren't smarter than whites. That's just a lie.

If the Asians are so smart, why is their per capita GDP a fraction of ours? Japs are poor, and so are Koreans, average GDP of about $40,000. And China, with 6 times as many people as South Korea and Japan COMBINED, has per capita GDP of about $10,000. Averaged out, these Asians have average GDP of less than a quarter of the US. Why are all of these Asian geniuses poorer than niggers?

Asians have bonus IQ points because of their retarded writing system.

study history

Intelligence is predetermined by genetics. Kek
Read a book you mong

Somalia has a lot of other environmental factors that impact IQ. Read a bit of Franz Boas

Genes are not deterministic, you fool

What is the ceiling? There is a likelyhood but a likelyhood itself is only influenced through environmental factors and not deterministic as you claim it to be

Though you disregard that other genes take part or replace other genes, defective or functional ones. And the food analogy pretty much confirms your statement. I'm pretty sure that if you work in genetics you know most of what you do based on riddley and Watson. They both have contradictory views on this topic but you should consider both regardless.

This unironically made me think. I was going to say they dominated the maths fields but then I thought, Newton, Jules, Pascal, Bohr.
Never heard of Suzuki’s law.

That's why they built multiple empires that conquered the world

Because welfare/war/debt contributes to GDP, and cost of living is much lower. Americans are nigger rich. They have a big house and paycheck, but the small bank account is revealing.

I'll lower the bar and make it so even you fucking niggers will understand it in simple, layman terms
You are born with your dick that, outside of serious trauma or hormonal imbalance in your youth, will grow to meet a specific size as dictated by your genes.
You cannot get it to grow bigger via nurture. That's about it

Japs are poor????? Dufuk??

Asians in the west are what's called a survivor's bias. The stupid asians never left the rice paddy and china deliberately removes them from official statistics.

All of their best students are sent abroad and many of their best talent is poached by the west.

Except the first two statements are also very questionable, only retards and brainlets take them for granted

Asian IQ studies are highly suspect: in japan, Lynn was found to have used heavily biased samples (comparing college-educated elites to whites at large), and in China, the data itself is suspect

And the strongest men in the world are whites from scandinavia and russia

The average black cant afford steroids like those guys

ITT

Attached: race realism.png (582x552, 58K)

>blacks are physically stronger
>mfw

Attached: 1EEF059E-3B6F-4BC3-8A0D-0CFC1AA7B18F.jpg (900x900, 80K)

But that would probably be post 18th century ish, no? Are there any examples of practical advances in math or science but Asians prior to the west ‘poaching’ them?

There is a likelyhood, but it's not a set delimiter. You are arguing on the wrong basis. Everyone has the gene that is responsible for becoming schizophrenic, though just because everyone inherits that doesn't mean that it will be enabled in every person the same way. Intelligence is also not comparable to length of a body part. We share the same gene with other species that determine the length of our limbs, that's not even remotely relatable to intelligence. You compare bananas with cars

No, not survivor bias. Pozzed estrogen-worship bias. What kind of retard do you have to be to leave your peaceful kike-free ethnostate for feminism and LGBT? Trudeau would let in half a billion chinks if he could, but most of them visit and just don't want to go.

you won't let anyone compete cause you're
to scared you'll be out shined ahahahahaha.

The Black MAN towers over the white boy. This is natural.

Attached: black vs white.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

I respect asian culture and all that, but really got me thinking now. (Without jumping on wiki to sound enlightened)

I guess they have Confucius, Buddha, Sun Tzu in terms of philosophy, but what about medicine? And I don’t mean ground down herbs on a wound

tbf stealing patents and shit is just the natural order of things. If someone's doing something better than you, just steal their design.

It's still a widely accepted stereotype.

evolution in humans happens generationally, 10 generations of being a literate scribe will epigenetically change brain structure.

China essentially has a defacto caste system within their class structure. The poorer chinese couldn't even grasp the written language both because it was so complicated or because it was forbidden to them.

>quote
>some """source""" that isn't easily accessible

Everytime

Attached: 1535916163320.png (1457x1080, 729K)

Hi JIDF.

did he make his hair look like zangief on purpose?

Maybe we all have the genes present to become schizophrenic under the right extremely specific environmental conditions if it is caused by genes that we all have (which that is probably not even true), but the point is that if the genes necessary to develop in certain ways are not present, it simply can not occur. To make an extreme example, a human could not develop into an elephant for instance no matter what environmental conditions you put in place. The genes simply are not present, so it could not occur.

Kek

Attached: 7F2533E3-DC79-4EFB-85AA-67EDF808C392.jpg (1668x1237, 834K)

>>Asians are smarter than whites = fine.
This is debatable
>>Blacks are physically stronger than whites = fine.
This is patently false. I don't even know where this dumb idea comes from. Look at the world records for strongmen.

IQ does not "depend" on race. It associates with race. That's what the research shows. You can have low IQ whites, as well as high IQ blacks. There's only a factor of association to determine the likelihood of encountering those individuals.

Asians are not smarter than whites.

found it, sorry, it's a hard pill to swallow

Fuck off.

WHITES DON'T REPRESENT THEMSELVES.

ATTENTION WHITES: YOU NEED TO DEMAND POLITICAL REPRESENTATION, AND RUN CANDIDATES ON WHITE NATIONALIST PLATFORMS.

BLOWS MY MIND HOW LITERALLY MILLIONS OF WHITE MEN ALL REFUSE TO HELP THEMSELVES.

I'VE ARGUED THIS FOR LITERALLY YEARS ON Jow Forums AND YOU DON'T LISTEN.

>Win Nobel prize for discovering structure of human genome
>Say genetics determine somewhere around 70% of intelligence
>Yourenotageneticist.jpg
So explain to me this, why the fuck isn't there a GoFundMe for this man?? Niggers put up GoFundMe for their fucking plan b and we can't help the one geneticist with a spine survive day to day? Shame. I'd give him 5 bucks, hell I'd give him hundreds if he would put it into further genetic research. There needs to be a foundation for scientists who've had their careers trashed for stepping out of line with post-truth dogma. There is a reason patrons used to fund the sciences, and many more will be willing to step out of line if there is a safety net when they lose all funding and employability.

Slavs, Nordics and some Germans with Slav or Nordic genes are strongest out there (basically closest to Aryan race). now rest of the "white" Europe just brownish weak inbreds

Look at epicgenetics, the case of the Dutch famine in Eindhoven. That should give you an idea about determinism. It all heavily depends on the environment, health and even intelligence, by how much nutritious food you get to have while in the womb of a mother. You folks forget that epigenetics has a lot more impact than you want it to have, just to serve your bias. And epigenetics is a bit more complicated than genetics on its own.

Aryans are Indians and Persians. Read a history book

Excuse me?

Attached: gbucms.png (814x454, 137K)

>Asians aren’t smarter than whites
>Mfw average American IQ is 98 and average Japanese IQ is 105
>Mfw average German IQ is 100 and average Chinese IQ is 104

Attached: i235be4nbtq11.png (600x600, 364K)

>book in Zulu

Come on m8.

>mfw disregard culture
>mfw never disregarding school system
>mfw comparing lazy fucks that rest on the spoils of ww2 with hard working chink slaves that are forced to perform ever since the chinese empire was founded

pleb

even if it's 120 books in english. Imagine the logic of picking the best and most deserving work of "art".. Sweden is obvious stronghold of CIA lemon party gestapo. It's been like that for at least 150 years. In other words there is very little hope for anything. You're doing very good job not asking and not telling. You're suicide bombers.

You've got it fucked m8. It's easy to misinterpret the data tho. Whites have both more stamina and more overall lifting and gripping strength than blacks. However, blacks have many more fast twitch muscle fibers, meant for explosive movement rather than sustained, which makes for quicker physical reaction time and more precise movements at speed. Their eyes also on average see more fps than ours still, without admixture of course. Evolutionarily speaking this serves a purpose and also comes at a cost of other cognitive function no matter how slight. We stopped mostly starving if we didn't catch prey long ago, not so for Africans who still can't seem to manage more than basic agriculture, so seeing and reacting quickly is extremely important. Whites have been working with repeatative, tedious work in industries and advanced fabrication long before we had industrialization like today and as such developed more slow twitch muscle fibers to withstand the sustained activity and the eyesight is as simple as we wouldn't starve if we didn't catch the next rabbit we saw.

cringe. kys, carnival barking retard.

>Jews aren't White
"Whoaaa, Hey buddy, what does "white" even mean anyways?"

>be british
>be ugly
>look retarded
>be a jew
>be psychologically deformed
>be sexually aroused by farts
>believe your retard genetics are superior
>support eugenics

Attached: jewishmasonroyals.jpg (560x415, 26K)

You're pretty close there, the only thing you're missing is that in fact nurture defines nature at a point. Over multiple generations sustained learned behavior generates genetic drift and mutation

black people are the best at everything and if you disagree them you RACIZZT WHYT OPPRESOR

About 50% of the black population of the USA is equivalent in IQ to borderline retardation (80 IQ). 50% is dumber than borderline retarded, around 44% sit somewhere between below-average and average by white standards. About 6% are average by white standards.

US blacks have white admixture which brings their IQ up. In Africa, the average black IQ is 10-20 points lower varying by region. THIS IS A RACE WHERE LITERALLY HALF THE POPULATION IS CLINICALLY RETARDED.

>Explain
jews

Asian IQ statistics are biased towards heavily competitive cities like Hong Kong that draw the most motivated and intelligent people. Nobody goes out into the medieval countryside to measure the IQs of inbred Chinese peasant farmers.

>muh culture
>Literally ignores IQ is based on an objective test that has nothing to do with culture, school system and work

Attached: muh_superiority.png (500x621, 63K)