I recently spent a couple weeks in japan for work and even though I've always had a realistic view of Japaneses culture...

I recently spent a couple weeks in japan for work and even though I've always had a realistic view of Japaneses culture. I was super surprised by the amount of order on the streets and general pride people have with their work/family.
For me, I could generally attribute it to two factor
>1. (being the most obvious) No niggers.
>2. Everybody takes responsibility for the order.
>3. Everybody follows all the rules
I witnessed on may occasions people just walking down the street picking up litter on the street that they happened to see, or strangers coming up to another to light a cigarette.
Even though i was only there for about 3 weeks, I found myself assimilating to this type of order very quickly. I jaywalk all the time at home, I never did it there because nobody else did. I didn't want to break the order.
I regularly spit as I'm walking especially when I happen to have a cold, I waited until I got to a bathroom to spit or blow my nose.
Even though America is my home and will always be my house, Japan is now a very close 2nd to me.
I purpose us as Jow Forums fags to push back against the shills and jews that have COMPETENTLY OVERWHELMED this board by getting off the internet and start having more pride in our community similarly as the Japanese do.
>If you see trash on the street don't walk past it pick it up.
>If there's snow in your area and the sideways aren't cleared by the city, clear some of it for your country men.
>talk with your neighbors and beautify your neighborhood
>help the elderly in any way you can
>If you have a legal firearm, patrol your community
Even though America is owned by the Jews this is our country and its time to start acting like it. Stop waiting for someone to save us, it is our responsibility to save ourselves by investing in our communities and families.
Trump may or may not have been a bone to pacify the white movement. However if that is true the very fact that they would have to pacify us says something.

Attached: 1534969966171.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBE0-z1i2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bonus points if you do any of the above in a maga hat or pepe shirt.
This isn't to promote Trump, its to promote us.
They cannot spin us helping our community.
They can try and demonize us but it will fail

Attached: 1550045612786.gif (403x369, 167K)

>If you have a legal firearm, patrol your community
Good advice - what's the worst that could happen?

Bump

What is the worse that could happen?
Its legal the law is on your side

Not sure why but this gif made my day thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBE0-z1i2o

Do you think people were more in favor of guns or less in favor of guns in this town/community?

Attached: 1538638008985.jpg (776x1024, 138K)

you forget something important. (i just assume that your experiences are correct, i never was in Japan)

Iin Japan, you want to do that because everybody does, and it's appreciatet.
Now imagine you go back to 'Murica:
>you see some Litter on the Street
>pick it up
>walk 2 Meters to the next Trashcan
>while doing this, you observe 4 Niggers
>2 pointing at you, laughing their uncovered asses off
>1 throws away another Soda-Can on the Ground
>1 Yells at you
>"AYO WHITE BOY! WHADDYA DOIN THERE WHITE BOY?"
>you don't hear more because you just walk away from the scene
>see another Litter on the Street
>pick it up? For Subhumans like that?
>fuckit.exe

you seriously need to lynch every single Nigger first in US, before considering a change in your country.

Attached: honk-nigger.gif (1100x600, 881K)

Every Loli-loving culture is like this. Then men are so peaceful and calm because they are always getting sexed up.

> inb4 the feminist screeching

Well first off you'll have to live in close proximity to niggers which is your first mistake.
And secondly this is kind of the point, white people do everything in america. We pay all the taxes, we work all the important jobs and we innovate the most.
This is a simple optic to actually show this on a day to day basis.

Whites build and beautify
Niggers destroy

You could get Trayvonned

agree
but, since i just visited NY once, please enlighten me.
How is the status in a more rural Area with a white Majority? Small Villages and little Townlets besides the "big HotSpots"?

i guess Less Niggers = Less Trash

It's a culturally homogeneous country. No one disagrees with others about the basic values and acceptable behaviors. Essentially, Japan is what the US was in 1950, before we started importing non-Western, non-European, non-Christian immigrants.

Well to be completely realistic, there are plenty of whites are are completely degenerate and belong in the nigger category. And vice versa.
For example the area I live in is majority white neighborhood which is generally very clean.
But a couple blocks over it is the 100% ghetto that is majority black. Trash EVERYWHERE.

You think normies in the unites states wouldn't accept a clean and beautiful neighborhood for their families over a shit dump?

Always remember this is our country it is our responsibility to make it function well.
Its cliche and a gay saying but its true, Be the change you wish to see in the world.
I will not lay down and allow the jews to infect my children and my community.

Attached: 1541709543744.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

I will be posting this tread more and more in the coming months, showing the process of my community all while doing it in a MAGA hate
>inb4 zog

good man

Attached: 1540825846699.jpg (474x741, 94K)

Thanks nigga
Please do the best you can in your community. Even if it only for 5 minutes every couple of days or once a week.
The more you do it the easier it will be and at the end of the day 5 minutes will always be better than 0 minutes towards a goal

Attached: 1512802201065.png (538x375, 18K)

Daily reminder that ultimately the jews can only win if we let them

funny, a few weeks ago there was a whole bunch of glass in the front entrance to my neighborhood, I went out of my way to clean it up so there's a start

Attached: 1541451494922.png (1222x1552, 785K)

Damn fucking right, the more you do it. The more you will be noticed. The more you are noticed, the better probability of others doing the same/joining you.
The more that do the same the more visible we all are. Fighting back in non-violent ways, this kills the jew

Stop spitting in public you disgusting mongrel.

>I regularly spit as I'm walking
The only people I've seen do this are drug adicts and chinks.

Make me, faggot

Shill spotted, sure lets talk about something completely unrelated to the points i was making.
Fuck off leaf

spitting is gross though

and?

Nigger spotted.
Spitting in public is animal-tier behavior. You don't have any points because you are not a person

Keep on trying to shift the talking points.
Recently I a sidewalk that people use in my neighborhood was completely covered in show, so much so that people had to walk in the road.
I took some time out of my day and shoveled the entire blocks sidewalk. Makes me feel like a valuable member of my community,

You did a good thing, just don't spit on the streets

Attached: 1541352223371.jpg (500x394, 39K)

I never needed to spit, I used to smoke tons of ciggarettes and even then I wouldn't spit. It's just strange behavior that people with a right mind don't do.

Like half the shit you listed Canadians do as well, we shovel each others side walks and drive-ways, we don't spit, we usually don't jay walk. You make your country sound like a shithole, which it is, thus the whole reason we are a seperate country. If you were just like Canada or Japan I doubt there would be a border but you guys are fucking weird.

>If you see trash on the street don't walk past it pick it up.
i do this at parks and the beaches. Although i worked at rhe beach doing maintenance and picking up garbage so im not the avg person, however the worst culprits were you guessed it; minorities. Especially the dirty dot heads as we used to call em

make me faggot, this is becoming way to big of a talking point. I point being made with that is that its not a regular thing i do, but I do, do it. I didn't do it at all in japan because that was not part of the order. We as america should have that type of order here.

That's nice of you but I don't see the big deal. My neighbors wife has cancer so I look after her, and help her with her groceries and shit. I don't do it for anything other than being nice. You ain't changing the world cowboy.

You seem autistic, like this being nice is new to you or something. It's called not being an animal, like the other canadian said.

hmmm I wonder who would talk down trying to improve our communities.
Have any better ideas how to improve our communities and come together as country men?
Also if that's true and the only reason you take care of your wife is to be viewed as nice, you deserve the cross

Attached: 1532067107461.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Also I'm not advocating this to be nice, I'm advocating this because our country is our responsibility. We had an entire generation in this country who was more than happy to pass the buck on to someone else and constantly say "can't someone else do it?"
Fuck that, the future of my children and my country is the responsibility of all Americans

It's my neighbors wife. I'm not "improving" anything, I'm just alleviating her suffering because I have empathy and am not a psychopath. We shovel each other's walkways because it helps each other. It's called "community". I don't care what some american thinks of me, I'm just saying you should do all that stuff anyway, and not viture signal to canadians on Jow Forums. Do you want us to give you a handjob or clap for you? Why don't you just shut the fuck up and keep doing what you are doing?

*clap clap clap*

cool virtue signal bro

So you agree that improving our communities are a noble act, yet advocating that others does the same is some type of virtue signaling?

Yes, OP. These are all good things about a society that seeks perfection, but there is a lot of bad things as well.

There's intense pressures to perform from your family and at work. If you don't work like 10 hours a day, you're a failure and have to kiss you boss' feet so that he won't fire you. Your family will easily shame you if you don't toe their line, which is why a lot of men in Japan have become emasculated by intense pressures.

Attached: 1326017168_w_cdd8fcdf.jpg (301x450, 125K)

Thank you, I will continue to advocate for my countrymen and strive to improve our communities.

Attached: c9b9ce17-9432-440e-b4db-29ee541306d1.jpg (956x1024, 549K)

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong there are plenty aspects of Japanese culture which is terrible. They have no work/leisure balance. People watch tv while they're driving because they dont have anytime at home.
I was there for work, and I although I respect the pride they take for their work. They put far too much time into actually working

White people do this stuff naturally. This is why Jow Forums hates dark people. If everyone did what you did the country would be nice. But most of the people are brown as fuck.

Exactly my point, hence why we (whites) need to come together and actually show everyone we do everything. We pay all the taxes, we preform all the important jobs, we make society run. Getting out there and having a visible act i think can be a very powerful message in the current age of ADHD media.

Whites are really great at maintaining their property, its simply just expanding the zone out with other people.

Ok I see your point I guess. Good luck op.

Its your responsibility too leaf.
Canada is in not better shape than america

I actually had a discussion with this Vietnamese weeb I worked with about Japan's culture, she claimed to be pissed with Japan but when I brought up the honor culture aspect she had some sort of sjw tick and explodes into a rant about how this is some sort of western misconception ? Is this true

Fantastic OP. Jow Forums really is a board of peace, and shills want to form hatred, when all anons really want is things to go well.

>I will be posting this tread more and more in the coming months, showing the process of my community
Jow Forums needs bloomers to stop lurking and posting. good things are good. can't get away from that.

I don't even care about your double posting.

No. I lived in Japan for 8yr. Code of honer is their religion. Bukkyo, ways of samurai.