INDIAN IMMIGRATION TO UK SOARS DUE TO BREXIT

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? We swapped white people for literal PAJEETS! FUCK BREXIT

Attached: FF112C60-B84F-44C4-B185-CD891648B765.png (750x1334, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bow down to your Indian Gods and accept the sanatan dharm. Brits will be the lowest caste and you'll have to clean our designated shitting streets lol.

I'd rather have a poo in the loo with a degree than another Romanian pickpocket.

Attached: 1545082113461.jpg (634x404, 60K)

I dont think so buddy, pakis have already established themselves in London, if your people try to make any moves , the pakis will fuck you up just like they did in world war poo

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

this is not good for you. your countrys future is fleeing to better lands leaving your shithole behind. brain drain is the new form of colonialism.

Based. I would much rather have an Indian who shares my language, history and culture than a vile europe*n dog

YES
BASED IMMIGRATION
BASED BROWN PEOPLE

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

SO VEALTHY

Maybe they will make UK no longer dicklet

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 474K)

London 2020

i refuse to believe 16cm and below is AVERAGE, jesus christ is everybody around me a dicklet

Yeah? Everyone who campaigned for Leave told you that they would replace European immigration with Commonwealth (African and Indian) immigration. What did you think was going to happen?

Pajeets are tolerable, Pakis, Romanians, Albanians and other slavs aren't.

Paki here, even I agree with this. I fucking loathe my own people.

It happened because your laws are incredibly stupid, and allow anyone in the royal commonwealth to immigrate freely to any other country that's a member.

Change your laws.

I'd take pajeet over achmed or Tyrone any day.

Indians have small dicks user

HUNGaryans indeed.

Based

And fuck all the retards who voted Brexit because they thought nonwhites were better than our European brethren, fucking morons.
I’m not British, I’m not English I’m WHITE.

I've seen pajeet doctors before. It's not an experience that I'd like to repeat.

You forget that India has a massive population of over 1.3 billion, 13-14% of which are mudslimes. Enjoy more rapes and attacks.

Where are my designated shitting streets William?

The Saheb and the Sepoy have switched places.

no you swapped white niggers for pajeets.

just a daily reminder to nationalistic pajeets that this joke of a country ruled you for 200 years.