Lesbos Island Cross

All of you are probably aware of "unknown doctors and engineers" destroying a Christian Cross in the Island of Lesbos.
greece.greekreporter.com/2018/10/11/anger-at-destroyed-holly-cross-in-greeces-lesvos-video/

What you may not know though, is that local people re erected the cross and GOT ARRESTED FOR IT.
neoskosmos.com/en/130922/130922/

How much more can we take?

Attached: Lesbos Cross.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greekcitytimes.com/2018/10/09/cross-in-lesvos-pulled-down-after-coexistence-group-on-the-island-claims-its-offensive-to-migrants/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
independent.co.uk/voices/greece-wildfires-god-fire-athens-corruption-law-arson-a8466411.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unknown doctors and engineers
Where did you get this from? It was probably some antifa tards or the immigrants themselves who did it.

When the people are ready the leader will appear.

Doctors and engineers is a meme refering to migrants.

Oh. I don't really browse Jow Forums. Serves me right for posting.

Isn't Lesbos filled with refugees?
There you have it.

>GOT ARRESTED FOR IT.
HahahHHHaha

>What you may not know though, is that local people re erected the cross and GOT ARRESTED FOR IT.
It might be time to start light Greek cops on fire again.

Attached: flaming_pig.jpg (990x625, 221K)

>hey rabbi

The locals aren’t attacking the refugees enough so they organise this stuff to get the party started. I think the forced immigration has been a big fizzle conflict wise so far so expect more of this baiting

It's coming.....

Attached: Day of The Rope.jpg (333x499, 34K)

Same people who fought cops back in 2008 are the same people who now took down the cross and are "in charge".
Cops are just doing what they're told.

Which is... Arresting good hearted citizens who repair vandalised public property?

They didn't repair it, they tried to replace it with another one. It doesn't say anything about it being public. Who owned the land the cross was originally placed on? find out and go from there.

greekcitytimes.com/2018/10/09/cross-in-lesvos-pulled-down-after-coexistence-group-on-the-island-claims-its-offensive-to-migrants/

It was a monument in honour of the people died at sea.
It was destroyed and replaced.

Do you think it was replaced "to discourage the non Christian migrants to come swimming" as MSM wants you to believe?

Vote to leave the EU like the UK did
pic related it's Britain leaving the EU

Attached: Brexit.gif (320x240, 1.64M)

>Some local groups opposed the installation of the cross at the time claiming it was offensive to migrants who are not Christian.

We don’t deserve the world our ancestors have given us.

Good. Christians are stupid.

Will the Greeks ever uncuck themselves? They used to be the America of the world once.

Attached: 51E5168D-8136-498A-ABCC-0E048B2AA463.jpg (220x305, 58K)

If you leave EU, God will rain fire and send hoppers.

It's too late, people are too scared and brainwashed to even mention the exit, and I'm sure they will make an example out of Nigel.

Yeah, before they started buttfucking.

There is still hope for based Italy though.

You say that like Rome hasn't been playing buttdarts for millenia.

Guy in my pic literally persecuted the buttfuckers into hiding for over a thousand years.

I don't know and I don't really care anyway. If the people who tore it down had no permission, they should be prosecuted. That's about it. Sort it out among yourselves you island niggers.

Didn't say that at all!

Everybody buttpumps, this is why we are where we are...

But there might be some light with Italy, they still know how to hold those hunting rifles.

I'm not afraid at all.
We are heading for a big bust up on the streets of britain, let it happen

Attached: pizza out.gif (500x504, 899K)

isn't lesbos this monk retreat,where women weren't allowed to be on?

Brexit will be awesome.
Just be careful with going against the kikes, they may invent some concentration camps and have Amerca bomb the shit out of you.
Germany knows something about it.

Attached: Adolf Hitler.jpg (768x504, 82K)

Are you retarded? That's mount athos en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos

Goddamn you niggas need to start reading some Hellenic History real fast

>Who owned the land the cross was originally placed on? find out and go from there.
kek
your department for land titles is known europewise to have the worst records. this is the reason for many forest fires you have. some stateland where you couldn't build before is after the forest fire somehow private and building starts

independent.co.uk/voices/greece-wildfires-god-fire-athens-corruption-law-arson-a8466411.html

>That's mount athos
this is why i posted it as a question. thanks for clarifying.

>need to start reading some Hellenic History
everything in greece post antiquity is as relevant for european history as Lichtensteins history, so...probably not

Based Hans

Nigger modern Greek history is one of the richest and most interesting European histories. Read about the Megali Idea, The wars to retake Constantinople, the Asia Minor expedition, the Balkan Wars and thank me later Hans

>Vote to leave the EU like the UK did
Which would mean that the other EU states would no longer be under any legal requirement to accept refugees who land in Greece.
Woud be interesting to watch Greece turn into a huge internment camp for refugees.

masonic jews like op flag

I'm just not at home atm, and I don't really bother to look up "how to change your flag in the country of your choice to post anonymously on Jow Forums"...
Just wanna make clear that I'm not a nigger, as I currently am in a nigger country.