Jow Forums btfo by Nobel Laureate

1/3

Attached: 8925D0AF-EED4-4F14-937E-C3076197AED0.jpg (750x391, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/wapo-female-kike-outraged-people-dont-want-to-watch-captain-foot-fungus/
mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1104813553566081024
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brie is hot af too

Attached: 4D8D63DF-98E5-4DDC-9225-95D6136B0964.jpg (750x403, 92K)

why's this nigga reviewing a superhero flick? truly a clown world

>in b4 movie sucks
Where is your Nobel prize?

Attached: 0123188C-FC7A-4A27-B3F1-7B08864F1256.jpg (750x372, 85K)

(((((((((((((((krugman))))))))))))))))

>Brie is hot af
Wrong
dailystormer.name/wapo-female-kike-outraged-people-dont-want-to-watch-captain-foot-fungus/

Attached: 15C3D076-B68D-4CC4-AFDD-F75A56BE69DB.png (1003x470, 593K)

>Kike

Don't care, his family should be killed, ground up and force fed to him until his stomach explodes

Attached: dance off.jpg (1080x720, 154K)

JUDE

Attached: 1532666738844.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

>The movie was good
>Except the bad parts

Sounds like it was below average, based on his own review lol

Even with people being afraid to criticize the movie, it still got mediocre reviews at best.
It's 65 on Metacritic.

Some critics argue that the prestige of the Prize in Economics derives in part from its association with the Nobel Prizes, an association that has often been a source of controversy. Among them is the Swedish human rights lawyerPeter Nobel, a great-grandnephew ofLudvig Nobel.Nobel criticizes the awarding institution of misusing his family's name, and states that no member of the Nobel family has ever had the intention of establishing a prize in economics.He explained that "Nobel despised people who cared more about profits than society's well-being", saying that "There is nothing to indicate that he would have wanted such a prize", and that the association with the Nobel prizes is "a PR coup by economists to improve their reputation".

While all that might be true, you still haven’t won a Nobel and your opinion is therefor inconsequential.
mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1104813553566081024

Attached: BBDF6654-3AEB-4427-828B-391D0450D4AE.jpg (750x401, 83K)

lmao. the cgi fuckfest at the end is the only part i've heard people say was actually good. figures that the kike wouldn't get it.

Is there a bigger intellectual hack in the modern era than this faggot?

I think it was Krugman who wrote during the election that he stepped out of his nyc apartment, the sun was shining, birda were chirping, everything was great. He couldnt understand why anyone would be dissatisfied.

Heres a tip, just say hate a lot and youll get a blue check.

Nobel laureate of what??

i can think of more influential ones, but none who reach his ratio of consistent faggotry to pseud pretense

pseud economics aka "Economic Science"

Obama won a Nobel Peace prize for no reason than bombed three countries.

Sounds like the Nobel prizes go towards people who push a certain political agenda, and not for any actual accomplishments.

That also doesn't make his opinion any better than my own when it comes to something he isn't an expert about.

Box office numbers confirmed FAKE

>Nobel Laureate
>"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? A first-pass answer is never… So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times the day after the election.
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout

former Nobel prize winners:
Yasir Arafat
Barack Obama
Antonio Egas Moniz
Henry Kissinger
Fritz Haber

Could any libtard please fill in the blank:

>God used to look like Charleton Heston, now he looks like Morgan Freeman; and that does change our culture (for the better, because ______).

No kike or libtard has ever filled in that blank.

Attached: ylyl 90.jpg (728x546, 186K)

Because diversity is our strength, shitlord.

>Henry Kissinger
kek.
totally worth it.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

Diversity is our weakness. I can just make shit up, too.

I know you're just messing around, but god damn I'm seething 24/7

Attached: 52c173566bb3f7bb746167bb-750-750.jpg (750x750, 121K)

Lol how does anyone take this faggot seriously

Came here to post this, thanks bro.

So is this clown just making constant predictions and getting completely BTFO'd every time hoping that he will get one right eventually?

This guy loves the smell of his own farts.

What's more amazing is that my grad studies at university econ were basically looking at Kruhman's policies as what NOT to do for economic policy and instrumentation... Funny that

You should hear how stupid he sounds when he talks about economics.

Except economics is nothing to do with the profitization of the people, it's the core understanding of mathematical utility of commodities or situations.
Finance and accounting are the real jews. For every economist who touts (((profits))) many more say that profits don't exist in perfect markets, ergo the current system is fucked and needs cleaning.

Jow Forums calling us snowflakes for not wanting to live in a dystopian capitalist society, meanwhile: they immediately get triggered into violent revenge fantasies when seeing a superhero who isn't a white male.

Why are Jow Forumsacks so easily triggered? Little snowflakes.

Because food and stuff, right?
I had a taco once so I love them brown people south of us

>So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight
I know of the "No true Scotsman fallacy" but an economist would never use terms of severity like "no end in sight". It's part of introductory courses that economics students learn that effects are always more temporary than perceived, especially in hindsight. Any organic system like economics would react to recession eventually ... There are no absolutes.

>kikes hand themselves awards and goys think this makes them the authority on everything
this is why we are doomed.

(((Goldenberg))) telling the Goyim flooding their culture with interracial gay sex is progress.

Where have I heard this shit before?

Attached: grp173.jpg (290x389, 37K)

The Nobel Peace and Economics prizes are memes.

I like Paul