Americans from Jow Forums. Can you guys tell me unironically if he´s a good President?

Americans from Jow Forums. Can you guys tell me unironically if he´s a good President?

Attached: trump.jpg (435x600, 61K)

Look up the sex trafficking arrests

He is, but he did the same thing every president for the past 40 years did when they got in power.

Turned around and sucked up to the kikes.

Best in recent American history.
DoJ being fumigated gives me hope for the swamp being drained.

He’s a good president

On the objective merits, yes, and way better than the alternative

He’s the “outsider” people have been saying they want for years and I’m one of those people. If you want to flip-flop over some op-ed disguised as news, a faggy facebook meme or a shill thread on Jow Forums that’s your problem you giant pussy. I look at what he’s up against and I look at the job he’s done and I’m in awe. Normal people would have cracked under the pressure. STABLE. GENIUS. And not one “insider” murdered under suspicious circumstances, how bout that.
>inB4 jews
>inB4 Q
>inB4 Qjews
Go vote Democrat you fucking retard. Take your guns to the nearest police station and turn them in. Then go home and write a check to the treasury so you feel like you’re paying your fair share. Share your wife with a downtrodden minority victim of the system. Because that’s all you’re good for.

Attached: 6008B0C5-558F-491D-9DC5-07252FD63569.jpg (340x227, 15K)

No. He's not as bad as some (Bush, Obama, etc) but that doesn't make him good.

I never cared about the wall or how much he loves Isreal , I voted for him cause he triggers the libs and sjws

4d chess is real but not for nazis or zionists

>muh guns

Your to scared to use them anyway you fat burger.

Sweden. Lol.

How do you function as a person in real life man?
Holy shit

I've seen presidents since Reagan and everything seems to get worse under all of them. The country is over run by mudshits and yellows. Trump won't do anything about it. I'm just looking forward to death.

Trump has actually gotten more done than I thought he would be able to

Good President is just another oxymoran

'let's take the guns first and worry about legal process later'

Ok.

Better than the other options they give us

>he's a good president

Attached: DdRUlAZX4AACbD1.png (500x485, 141K)

this, they have guns to fight against "evil" government, so when the government wants to take their guns thats the point they start to fight, like it doesnt matter if someone is pro or anti gun, mutts can just keep them, what will the government do? start a civil war? no

>Trump gunna take your guns!
t. niggerlover democrat

>flag

Story checks out.

Thats not an argument. Refute what he said brainlet.

He slashed regulations which by itself has caused our economy to surge.
If nothibg else reducing the scooe of govvernment intervention in our daily lives makes him a good president in my eyes.
Dems fucked him on the wall and are now trying to make it look like he backed out despite him doing everything within his power to make it happen.
Despute what democrats think the president is not supposed to be all powerful

>The country is over run by mudshits and yellows. Trump won't do anything about it.
"I want immigration in the largest numbers ever!" certainly seems to indicate this.

He's a shitty president but he's all that stands between us and the left.

He's a steaming pile of shit.

>hasn't built the wall
>hasn't curbed illegal immigration
>hasn't opened up the doors to abolish jus soli and start sending home 2nd+ gen immigrants
So pretty much everything his base wanted and the country actually needs to survive for the long term, he is either unable or unwilling to deliver on.

I can't tell, all I have to compare him to is Trash. Bushes, Clinton, Obama.

Hes a "good" President in that hes a professional entertainer and great at faking drama to keep the false dialectic held together complete with everyone still locked in to the two party system.

He's maybe the best President for the Zog machine since Woodrow Wilson. But unlike Woodrow hes better at keeping peoples support in the status quo.

He had potential and was still a far better choice than HRC or any demonrat for that matte4

He's only helping out wealthy Republicans. I'm pretty poor and registered as independent so I'm not seeing anything good from him.

Ignore the shareblue shills. You have the right attitude.